I Got Marked By My Shadow Gua...

By areezwang

Author: 池翎 [Chí líng] Type: Web Novel Raws: http://www.jjwxc.net/onebook.php?novelid=4800303 Genre: Drama, Hi... More

2. "-Asshole thing."
3. Don't touch your highness after you have the ability!
4. Still Very Easy To Coax
5. Does Master Like?
6. The Last Time
7. Contraception Medicine
8. This Prince Definitely Won't Give Birth.
8. Want...Want To Touch Me?
10. I'm Afraid You'll Be Bullied
11. Can You Stay With Me?
12. Abdominal Discomfort
13. Not Pregnant?
14. Only A Plaything
15. A Kiss
16. Towards Him.... Mu Yungui Isn't Really Uninterested
17. You Are Also An Important Person To Me.
18. This Medicine Can Force An Alpha Into Heat
19. A Complete Marking
20. Do You Think I Only Use You For Relief?
21. I Love You too
22. The Cub's Really Really Here
23(1). Is Your Majesty Getting... A Little Fat These Days?
23(2). Is Your Majesty Getting... A Little Fat These Days?
24. The End
25(1). [EXTRA] Confession
27(2). [EXTRA] Playmate
25(3). [EXTRA] Second Child

1. Yu Yan's Mentality Collapsed

5.6K 194 27
By areezwang

The dawn light was faintly warm but was blocked outside by the tightly closed doors.

The light in the room is dim, one hand drapes from the half-open, half-drawn curtains, there are ambiguous red marks along the slender, white forearm.

Yu Yan opened his eyes.

Inside the room, there is a lingering sweet scent, very similar to a certain deep floral fragrance. It is a little heavy in its sweetness after a wild night.

Yu Yan sits up, and a painful soreness comes from his lower back. A pair of hands quickly lift the curtain and support him.

He turns his head, sees the face of the person beside him.

The man is tall, his pupils are very light, his facial features are defined and handsome, with some touches of exoticism. The man who is usually taciturn looked a little uncertain, yet still very concerned.

His personal shadow guard, Mu Yungui.

And also the culprit who made him like this."

Yu Yan's face darkened, and he pulled out his hand, "Don't touch-hiss... don't, don't touch me!"

The movement pulled at a part of his body that is not to be named. The pain brought forth tears in his eyes, and in addition to his low, hoarse voice, had no power.

Mu Yungui's hand which was still raised, paused, and then retracted: "Yes, Master."

His handsome eyebrows dropped slightly, and the light in his eyes dimmed. He looked like some kind of big dog who had been scolded.

Wronged? Not even His Highness feels wronged!

Yu Yan thought angrily as he rubbed his sore lower back.

Things roughly started with Yu Yan's coming-of-age.

As State Yan's second prince, Yu Yan lost his mother at a young age and was sent to be brought up by the side of the Empress of State Yan. And it was precisely this Empress of State Yan who, when he was only five years old, personally killed his concubine mother.

Yu Yan, since a young age, felt a deep hatred towards the imperial family of State Yan. His lifelong wish was to seize the throne and avenge his birth mother.

Very few men and women in this world, once they come of age and reach maturity, will become alphas or omegas.

The division of alphas and omegas is related to talent, potential, personality, and physical aptitude. Yu Yan was intelligent from a young age and was even more outstanding among the princes. He was confident that he would mature into an alpha.

And then, on the day of maturity, he became an omega.

The physically weak, low of status, and with inborn fertility, omega.

Yu Yan's state of mind collapsed.

Dynasty after dynasty, there has never been a precedent of an alpha being named sovereign. These years, Yu Yan has been hiding his omega identity very successfully by relying on suppressant incense made in secrecy, not even his personal shadow guard noticed.

Until yesterday-

Yu Yan, as a prince, was sent as an ambassador to the State of Chang Lu. Firstly, to meet with his friend of many years, Ye Shu. And secondly to get into contact with the State of Chang Lu's monarch, and add a bargaining chip to his plans to take the imperial throne.

But who would have guessed, it was his unlucky day, bad luck capsized the metaphorical boat.

Ye Shu went into a forced heat because of his suppressant incense, and then his heat was induced because of Ye Shu's scent. And as luck would have it, the shadow guard who is usually by his side, just so happened to be an alpha.

And then, and then it ended up in the current situation.

The lingering weakness and fever in his body, the faint, faint floral scent that still clung to the air- He, an honorable prince, the future crown prince, his scent was unexpectedly a sweet, and heavy pear flower, it was simply ridiculous!

In short, all these traces in the room, all of them called his attention to what happened last night.

He slept... with his personal shadow guard.

Mu Yungui was still obediently standing next to the bed, with an expression full of gentleness and guilt on that extremely handsome face. As if it were hard to tell who was the one who got bedded.

Yun Yan got angry as soon as he saw him like this, annoyed, said: "What did I tell you to do yesterday?"

"Master said..." Mu Yungui glanced at Yu Yan, and said softly, "Master told this subordinate to lock the door from the outside, and no matter what happens, to not come in."

Yu Yan: "And how did you follow my order?!"

"...But afterward Master insisted this subordinate open the door, this subordinate refused, and Master was... on the verge of crying."

Yun Yan: "..."

Yu Yan: "Shut up."

He couldn't have been that embarrassing.

Complete nonsense.

Mu Yungui paused, and continued: "I did not think that Master is an ome..."

"Shut up!" Yu Yan's cheeks were getting a little hot. He coldly glared at him, "Get out."

Mu Yungui's expression looked slightly blank."

Mu Yungui said softly, "Master, you are still in the midst of heat, I'm afraid..."

"Get out!"

Mu Yungui's pupils shifted a little, and he looked up to meet Yu Yan's gaze. He didn't know if it was his imagination, but Yun Yan saw in his gaze something that he had not often seen before, something deep and profound.

But that look dissipated without a trace very quickly. Mu Yungui bowed towards Yu Yan, and turned to leave through the room door.

The door was closed, and then a thump was heard.

-Mu Yungui knelt outside his door.

Yu Yan collapsed back onto the bed.

He and Mu Yungui have known each other for nine years already.

Nine years ago, he who was only twelve years old, met a young man who was similar in age to him at the colosseum.

The imperial family of State Yan is incapable and vicious. They enjoy herding prisoners into the colosseum to fight wild beasts, placing bets and gambling, and from whence getting amusement.

Mu Yungui was one of those prisoners.

And he was also the youngest of them all, and the weakest.

But he was the only one who, when entering the colosseum, had not the slightest fear on his face. That pair of pale eyes swept the crowd, revealing ice and darkness. It was so eye-catching that people could not tear their eyes from him.

Like a beast that has met desperate straits, facing a dead end, yet still sharp enough to threaten.

It was that expression, which made Yu Yan choose him without the slightest hesitation.

In the end, Mu Yungui became the only survivor of the colosseum, and also became Yu Yan's possession.

Yu Yan took him back to the palace, personally tended his wounds, and looked after him for a full three months. After recovering, Yu Yan wanted to let him leave, but Mu Yungui instead was willing to stay by his side, and he stayed for nine years.

These nine years, Mu Yungui has been diligent in his duties and responsibilities, appropriate in his behaviour, never overstepping his place.

Yu Yan never saw the kind of expression he saw at that time, ever again.

The only exception being last night.

The Mu Yungui last night seemed like he had changed overnight. Yu Yan clearly remembered how he pressed him into the bed, gazed deep into his eyes, his pupils mystifying as if hiding a certain kind of deep emotion within them.

It was suppressive to the point that he almost couldn't breathe.

But still... still very handsome.

Yu Yan palmed his face.

He needs to change this habit of being weak towards attractive people.

But, luckily it was Mu Yungui.

His omega identity cannot be known by others, and Mu Yungui is good at keeping secrets, so there's no need to worry about the secret leaking.

What's more, his shadow guard is good-looking, has a great body. Actually, last night's experience was also... not too bad.

No loss.

Yu Yan convinced himself. He dragged his weakened legs from the bed and got up, to get the suppressant incense from his luggage.

It's an emergency. After he controls his scent on his body, and then he can set off with the envoy to return. On the road, he will have a proper chat with Mu Yungui. Their master-servant relationship is good, and Mu Yungui is also very obedient, so he probably will not read too much into last night.

While Yu Yan thought about this, he also lit the suppressant incense. He didn't notice that his fingers were shaking and failed to light it a few times.

The pear flower notes in the air slowly grow richer.

No, no way... 

Yu Yan lowered his head and looked at his hands, only to feel a feverish sensation rush forth from within. 

Before, there seems to be someone who reminded him that, once an omega enters heat, it will not disappear for at least three days.

Yu Yan: "..."

Yu Yan's breathing gets heavier and heavier, his gaze unconsciously looks towards the tightly closed door.

The upright silhouette of the man is reflected against the door. Yu Yan can imagine, due to constant martial training, the kind of lean and handsome body underneath those black robes. Faint notes of clean, green tea spread from the door, making Yu Yan's body soften.

He only learned yesterday, Mu Yungui's scent is unexpectedly tea.

A very light, and very fresh scent, just like the person himself, not warm nor hot, just perfectly right. Yet when he gets aroused by passion, those tea notes become concentrated and fervent, and very aggressive.

Yu Yan abruptly poured a cup of cold tea, forcing down the impulsive act within his heart.

No, I can't go outside.

Yesterday was the first time I entered heat, so I wasn't mentally prepared and acted without thinking. Today he is clear-headed now, and not like that anymore.

I have moral strength and willpower. It's just a heat, I can just bear with it...

Just bear...

Just...

After a moment, the door in front of Mu Yungui slammed open, and the young man stands there face flushed and said fuming:

"You, get in here!"

-------------------------

Don't forget to leave a vote ;D

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

41.9K 1.5K 27
Exasperated, he turned to the perpetrator and asked, "Why are you staring?! "Hmm...can't help it, not my fault", she shrugged, continuing with her ex...
40.7M 1.1M 42
When Arianna marries billionaire Zach Price to save her family, she doesn't expect to fall in love with a man who'd always consider her a second choi...
174K 6.3K 45
After Marrying the Disabled Warrior King 嫁给残疾战王以后 Author 鱼不渡 Status 45 Chapters Shen Muting is dead, but he is alive again! As an apocalyptic superp...
3.9M 162K 62
The story of Abeer Singh Rathore and Chandni Sharma continue.............. when Destiny bond two strangers in holy bond accidentally ❣️ Cover credit...