planes1&2:This is my fight so...

Galing kay nathaliraamirez

Female Dusty Crophopper X Blade Ranger story Higit pa

前言(Foreword )
1.我是艾迪絲,我想當競速選手
I'm Addis Crophopper, I want to be a racing player
2.實踐夢想
The dream come true?
3.夢想成真!
Become a racing player
4.世界,我來了!
The world, I'm coming
5.訓練和啟程
Training and started to the trip
6.比賽開始,美國到冰島、德國
Racing starter, American to the Iceland and German
7.聲明大噪,泰基瑪哈陵和幻象
8.太平洋與快樂扳手
The Pacific Ocean and Jolly Wrenches
9.振奮起來,艾迪絲
Awake and alive, Addis Crophopper
10.世界冠軍,新傳奇的誕生
New champion,New legend awake
後來
And than
前言
1.艾迪絲?
2.機械保養鎮遭關閉了?!
3.遇見將軍
4.夢境
5.將軍的過去與第一場大火
6.派對上
7.艾迪絲和將軍
8.將軍的過去
9.做得好,夥伴
10.那五天
11.向前飛
12.相遇,分別

shoot to fame,Persian architecture and illusion

35 4 2
Galing kay nathaliraamirez

  When Addis save Bulldog on the German sky,she get some people's notice. In online, have some Addis's video in the race. And than,the race come to India.

  Today, the Indian racer Ishani ask Addis to visited Persian architecture together. Two female racer come to Persian architecture, it's one of the beautiful building in the world,and a famous love royal story symbol in history.

  "Anionful teardrop…,a India poet called it.What a beautiful love story…."

  "Yes…."Addis just looking at that beautiful building ,and than,she saw something in her brain.

  A man warm red and white clothes, seems like a firefighter. The fire around him,and Addis can hear what a sad voice from him.

  "Nick…!"

  "…!"Addis don't know his name, but she can feel that sad.she want to walk to him,but some power let her go away.

  "Addis?Addis!"Ishani yerd, and Addis finally awake.

  "Are you ok?"

  "I'm alright,yes.Hey,what that?"

  "OH,it's Himalayas,tomorrow we are fly out of it."

  "O…OK!"Addis not sure she can do it,she still scared of highly.

  "You always low flying."

  "Yes…,just a tactic."

  "You afraid of high?"

  "Yes…."

  "I think you can follow the iron compass."

  "Iron compass?"

  "The railway. "

  "Thanks,Ishani. "

  ………………………………………………………

  When they want to come back, a blind monk grab Addis's arm,ans said something.

  "You have a fire in back of your body, with other place fire connection!One day, you two were together and fighting to roll with the punches."

  "Fire?"Addis was so surprised, because in her illusion, have a firefighter and fire.

  "Addis, let go back now!"said Ishani, and two racers come bake to the airport.

  ………………………………………………………

  In that night, Addis ready to go to sleep. When she sleep, she always think that man.

  "Who are you…?"

  In the same time,in the Piston Peak, a lonely firefighter chief have a same question.

  "Who are you…,why you always in my dream?"

Ipagpatuloy ang Pagbabasa

Magugustuhan mo rin

7.3M 302K 38
~ AVAILABLE ON AMAZON: https://www.amazon.com/dp/164434193X ~ She hated riding the subway. It was cramped, smelled, and the seats were extremely unc...
1.1M 49.5K 95
Maddison Sloan starts her residency at Seattle Grace Hospital and runs into old faces and new friends. "Ugh, men are idiots." OC x OC
7.2K 380 8
𝐈𝐍 𝐖𝐇𝐈𝐂𝐇 Cha Hyun-Su and the ex-girlfriend of his oppressor fall into the depths of love whilst desperately holding onto survival. ...
250K 6.1K 52
⎯⎯⎯⎯⎯⎯⎯ જ⁀➴ 𝐅𝐄𝐄𝐋𝐒 𝐋𝐈𝐊𝐄 .ᐟ ❛ & i need you sometimes, we'll be alright. ❜ IN WHICH; kate martin's crush on the basketball photographer is...