So what? (Hateful Male reader...

By MCijam

Y/n a normal human, don't have power. He have help many people, and he even have a family. . . huge family... More

BIO
Prologue

Haunted house

3.5K 65 130
By MCijam

"Evande School, *sigh* I sense Victoria inside the Principal office alongside 5 people behind her. The paper said her bodyguards are very strong, just think they are 0.00000001% of Himeko's strength."

He walked inside the school with the kids around him and three beautiful females. That is his daughter and two sons from last night. And the one holding his hand is Fu Hua, while beside her is Himeko. While Fu Shua(HoS) is holding the kid's hand with a big smile.

"The speech that will be spoken by Victoria around 10 O'Clock. I have 1 hour to kill her or set a trap before she makes the speech. Should I use a sniper to kill her? It's a bad idea, my wife is here, they can easily sense the shot being made by me. I will set traps."

Y/n then goes away leaving his family so he can find a spot to find a perfect place to place the traps. But he got stopped by Himeko who grabbed his hand.

Himeko: Where Do you want to go?

Y/n: Buy something to eat.

(L-:Little)

L-Enty: C-can I go with Daddy?

Y/n: No, stay with your Auntie.

Wanman: How about Wanman?

Y/n: No. I can go by myself.

The kid gets sadden a little but Fu Shua comforts them so they don't get depressed. Fu Hua sighs as she stares at Y/n and asks him.

(Fu Shua and Fu Hua)

Fu Hua: Please don't say that. At least try to be softer.

Fu Shua: That's what she says.

Fu Hua: -_-

Fu Shua: Come on, don't be like that. Right Y/n?

Y/n already walked away from his family and wandered the school with Himeko following him behind.

Himeko: So what do you want to buy?

"Hmm, should I add a shock wave bomb? It will instantly explode all of someone's veins if they get hit by the shockwave."

Himeko: Y/n?

Y/n: Yeah. "If I put it below the stage? Wait's it concrete, maybe in the microphone, she will use it?"

Himeko: I. . . want to say I'm sorry.

Hearing this it make Y/n interest as he stops walking in the middle of a hall that has many kids and their family walking. Then Y/n stare at the stage and see Victoria sitting at the VIP chair with 5 men in a suit behind her.

Y/n: For what? " The paper does not lie, they are strong, but not for me. There is a Camera recording live right now. Around 4 cameras."

Himeko: *sad* About neglecting you for 5 years. That time, all of us don't know what happened to us, it's like something makes us suddenly neglect you. Even Hiana don't know what the cause of that, so please give-

"While she apologizes, better think where the bomb shockwave bombs I will place. There are like 6 microphones, only 2 will be used, but which one? There is blue, red, green, yellow, purple, and pink. . . I chose blue since it is my favorite."

Himeko: Don't worry, from now on I and another girl will spend time with you. Just say the word and place and we will agree. And you even can ask us to relieved your st-

Y/n: Whatever. Go sit with others. It's annoying hearing your voice again and again.

Himeko: *shocked* S-sorry Darling because I'm annoyed you with my-

Y/n: Yeah yeah. Now go. I prefer to be lonely right now.

Himeko: O-ok then. See you in the seat Darling. And if someone hurts or annoys you, just tell me.

Y/n: No. I can handle it myself.

Himeko: I. . . I see.

Y/n: Then go. I'm busy right now. Shoo~ shoo~ *shoo Himeko away like she a stray cats*

Himeko looks down in sadness before she goes to the others. Y/n clicked his tongue because of how annoying his family was. He looks at Victoria as she laughs together with principals beside her.

He then takes out a shockwave bomb from his dimension pockets. He already cast a spell into himself so nobody will not see him except someone touching or being touched by him.

(Wanman POV)

"Auntie Himeko sits beside Wanman while having a sad expression. Daddy maybe does something to make Auntie Himeko sad."

Wanman then shakes Himeko's hand as she looks at Wanman.

Wanman: Auntie Himeko.

Himeko: Yes sweetie? Did you need anything?

Wanman: Where is daddy? Wanman ee Mommy following Daddy earlier.

Himeko: *sad* Oh. . . he just. . . needs some time alone right now. . .Don't worry he will come back.

Wanman: Oh, if Auntie meets Daddy, can you tell me Wanman wants to enter the ghost house with him?

Himeko: *giggle* I will sweethearts.

Wanman then gets poor in the cheeks as he looks to his left to see his big sister, L-Enterprise, and his brother, Blazer.

L-Enterprise: Wanman, do you want to buy some marshmallows poured by hot chocolate? I see some shops selling it.

Wanman: They sell it?! Let's go!

Fu Shua: Where do you wanna go?

Blazer: Buy some marshmallows. Wanna have some Auntie Shua?

Fu Shua: No, I'm full. Do you want me to accompany you kid?

L-Enterprise: It's okay Auntie, we three can go by ourselves.

Fu Shua: You sure? I can accompany you three.

Wanman: Don't worry, we are sure.

Fu Hua: *give money to them* If you want to buy more, tell me okay? Or ask your father if you meet him.

The three kids nod their heads before holding each other's hands so they don't separate from each other. Fu Hua and Fu Shua then look at Himeko waiting for an answer, She sees their look let out a sigh of disappointment.

Himeko: He doesn't forgive us.

Fu Hua:. . . So what do we need to do now?

Fu Shua: I don't have any idea, he seems to avoid all of us. He even will make an excuse if one of us asks him to hang out or date.

Fu Hua: *sigh* The one that gave us the curse, has she found it yet?

Himeko: Yes, but he was already dead, killed by someone else.

Fu Shua: Tch! He's lucky he's dead, if not I already torture him use Zeppelin books. *bring out books from her bag*

The book's title is '1000 ways to torture somebody', by Zeppelin. Himeko and Fu Hua look at her weirdly.

Fu Shua: What? Oh, don't worry I have spare books. Wanna one?

Both of the girls refuse the offer. They don't know what Zeppelin write in the books nether want to know what inside it.

Now we switch to L-Enterprise, Blazer, and Wanman that are lined up to buy the marshmallow.

L-Enterprise: *whining* We are late!

Blazer: Don't worry, we just need to wait. That's all.

Wanman: Wanman hungry.

L-Enterprise: Don't worry, we just need to w-*spot someone* That daddy! Go to Daddy Wanman. We will wait in the line. Maybe he can accompany you into the haunted house?

Wanman and Blazer look at where L-Enterprise points to. There they saw their dad, Y/n just come out of the staff room.

Wanman: T-true! Thank you, Wanman will go first!

Wanman then runs toward Y/n. When he gets close enough, he hugs his legs like a Koala.

Wanman: Daddy! C-can you accompany Wanman into the Haunted house? Please ~

Y/n: No. I'm quite busy, go with your mother.

Wanman: But Wanman wants daddy! Daddy is a brave man!

Y/n: *sigh* Fine.

Wanman: Yeah!

Wanman then dragged his fad hand and led him in front of the haunted house. Inside the door, screams can be heard as Wanman yelps and hugs Y/n's legs.

Y/n pay the tickets and enter the house with Wanman holding his hand tightly. There is jumpscare, some ghosts, and many things you can find in Haunted houses.

"Wanman can't be scared in front of daddy! Wanman must prove to him that Wanman is brave! B-but this place is scary!!! B-but doesn't worry, Wanman has a dad holding his hand!!"

They enter the place deeper as many jumpscares, terrifying monsters, and some scream audio makes Wanman very scared as his face begins to pale. But then. . . he felt Y/n no longer holding his hand.

Panic, he looked behind him to see his dad still behind him and following him.

Wanman: Daddy? Can you hold Wanman hand?

Wanman look at his father that gave him cold look. Wanman just swallow his saliva after see Y/n stare at him like this

None of them talking making the atmosphere become heavy each second passing by.

Luckily it broke after Wanman ask his father. Who's know what will happen if Wanman not open his mouth?

Wanman: D-daddy?

Y/n: Don't worry, I'm always by your side. I will never leave you.

Wanman believes his daddy's words as he continues walking. The path is so dark, a chill can be felt in Wanman as the place gets scarier with each room they enter.

On the way to try to find the exit door, Wanman feels something familiar with the path he is using right now. He keeps walking and walking but meets the same door he enters.

He kept walking to the same door. He keeps repeating it again and again until he gives up. He turned around to call his dad to find the way out. . .
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
But his daddy is nowhere to be seen behind him.

Wanman: Daddy? Where are you?

He tries to find his daddy, but can't see clearly as the place is so dark making Wanman barely see anything. His eyes begin to watery because he is very scared right now.

Standing alone in a haunted house, I can't find the exit door. And he is lonely. Screams of jumpscare can be heard across the room making Wanman flinch.

Wanman: *shed a tear* D-daddy! Where are you! Wa-wanman scared!

Still, no trace of his father answered his call. Wanman even can't feel anyone in the room he is standing in right now. He began to cry as he ran there and there and there and there and there. . . still, he can't find the exit door and especially his dad.

Wanmam: *Cry* D-DADDY! DADDY! W-HERE ARE YOU!

Wanman screams for his dad, but no one answers. He began to cry more loudly as he stood alone in a dark room with many jumpscare voices in many directions. Wanman heard this as he ran away in a random direction but bumped into a wall because it was so dark.

He then began to crawl to the corner and hug his knee while shoving his face into his legs while closing both of his ears with his hand.

Wanman: *cry* da-daddy. . . Wanman was scared. . . Please. . . get Wanman out. . . out of this place. . . I'm scared.

No matter how many times he begins with his dad, no one comes to him. He began to tremble while trying to call for his dad. . . but still no trace of his dad coming to bring him out of the Haunted house.

He is sitting in the corner of a dark room, full with jumpscare sound all over the room. He doesn't have the will to stand or shout, he is very scared. He only hopes is. . . his daddy comes to rescue him from this haunted house.

But unknown to the poor kid, Y/n. . . already left the haunted house not before closing the door and locking it. Y/n leaving his child. . . Wanman in the haunted house alone.

He heard Wanman shouting, but he ignored it. He heard Wanman crying for his rescue, but he ignored this and went outside the haunted house after Wanman lost a way to exit the door.

Because. . . that's what he wants to do. . . leaving Wanman alone in a haunted house. He did not accidentally leave, he was doing it on purpose.

To be continued

Some important messages, Y/n will never forgive his family. His goal is to find the people he needs to kill and gain more powerful power.

His family? He thinks of them as a burden and objects to reach his goal. If you are begging me to make Y/n forgive him. . . I'm sorry.

Past Y/n is cheerful, happy, always helping someone, and has an aura that makes many people respect him. Y/n right now is opposite to his past.

Y/n is an Assh*ole.

MC out~

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

122K 4.4K 39
โ if I knew that i'd end up with you then I would've been pretended we were together. โž She stares at me, all the air in my lungs stuck in my throat...
184K 6.6K 94
Ahsoka Velaryon. Unlike her brothers Jacaerys, Lucaerys, and Joffery. Ahsoka was born with stark white hair that was incredibly thick and coarse, eye...
72.2K 2.5K 48
"๐“๐ซ๐ฎ๐ญ๐ก, ๐๐š๐ซ๐ž, ๐ฌ๐ฉ๐ข๐ง ๐›๐จ๐ญ๐ญ๐ฅ๐ž๐ฌ ๐˜๐จ๐ฎ ๐ค๐ง๐จ๐ฐ ๐ก๐จ๐ฐ ๐ญ๐จ ๐›๐š๐ฅ๐ฅ, ๐ˆ ๐ค๐ง๐จ๐ฐ ๐€๐ซ๐ข๐ฌ๐ญ๐จ๐ญ๐ฅ๐ž" ๐ˆ๐ ๐–๐‡๐ˆ๐‚๐‡ Caitlin Clark fa...
1M 35.5K 62
๐’๐“๐€๐‘๐†๐ˆ๐‘๐‹ โ”€โ”€โ”€โ”€ โi just wanna see you shine, 'cause i know you are a stargirl!โž ๐ˆ๐ ๐–๐‡๐ˆ๐‚๐‡ jude bellingham finally manages to shoot...