nhl imagines

Por moveslikejagr

imagines about hockey men 24/7. now, i'm about to make your hockey dreams come true. Más

a/n
auston matthews | toronto maple leafs
travis konecny | philadelphia flyers
patrick kane | chicago blackhawks
jonathan toews | chicago blackhawks
tyler seguin | dallas stars
josh anderson | montreal canadiens
leon dratisatl | edmonton oilers
sidney crosby | pittsburgh penguins
connor mcdavid | edmonton oilers
nolan patrick | philadelphia flyers
brock boeser | vancouver canucks
pierre-luc dubois | winnipeg jets

matthew tkachuk | calgary flames

731 10 0
Por moveslikejagr

Third round in and you hadn't been tired ever since this fight started about a few minutes ago.

You panted through your nostrils as you shuffled and held your fists tighter when you send a threw to your opponent's face.

You swallowed hard as the audience cheered at the punch you threw and the opponent clenched her jaw madly.

That, she slashed your leg and quickly got booed but then the crowd instantly changed their mood when they found out that I knocked her out.

You raised your arms and sighed in relief when you lifted your head, clenching your eyes shut as you prayed every word coming out of your mouth.

As you heard whistles and applauds in excitement throughout the arena, you swallowed hard and smiled at the crowd while the referee and nurses checked the opponent out.

You felt bad. You hated every person in the fight when they didn't care about knocking out their opponent. They just wanted the money and the congratulations around the world.

So you went towards your opponent and congratulated her even though she was in a bad place. She smiled and patted your shoulder.

"I'm so sorry about this. I know you did so well. I'm proud of you." You whispered to your ear and she nodded.

"It's fine. You did amazing out there. You're the best." She said in her deep Polish accent and hugged you sweetly.

Then, you guys pulled away when you felt a hand on your bare shoulder, catching your attention. As you patted her back gently, you send her a sweet smile even though you still felt bad for her.

"Congrats." She said before she went to her group.

Soon, you did the same when your men congratulated you and cheered you up for a long time ever since you started fighting professionally.

You were known as the best woman UFC fighter of all time and the best knockout fighter to complete with. You were just the best of everything in the fighting history of UFC. As you were born and raised in Canada, you were said that you were the best Canadian athlete of all time just the age of twenty-five.

You broke the records when you won twenty times without losing to anyone. You were the beast to everyone's eyes.

You watched the crowd jump in their seats in disbelief and excitement watching you win about a million times now.

You were undefeated and that was the main reason why everyone was so shocked to see and have the first woman UFC fighter to have no losses.

It was pretty big news to everyone but to you, it didn't matter. That's not what you wanted. You still didn't know what you needed. Even though you had everything just beside you, your mind was stuck somewhere else.

You just needed someone but you didn't know who. That was the question. Who?

You never understood why it was difficult just to find and need someone beside you at all times. It's like you were invisible and lost but instead, you were famous and big to everyone.

Your name basically got huge. You had paparazzi walking around you twenty-four-seven and it bothered you so much, seeing that you do in life. But you were never to relax because they were on your mind a lot as you worried about everything.

As the referee sent you a look before turning his head, he wrapped his hand on your wrist and the opponent.

"Ladies and gentlemen, referee Herb Dean has called a stop to this contest at thirty-seven seconds of the very first round, declaring the winner by TKO..." You felt the blood quickly rush to your body as you felt a belt around your waist. "And the still disputed UFC featherweight champion of the world, Y/N, the Tigre, Y/L/N!" Bruce yelled through the microphone happily, sending you shivers and goosebumps with the audience to cheer loudly as they can.

As the opponent sent you a smile of congratulations, she walked towards you and hugged you. Just then, she whispered some sweet words to your ear before she pulled away and exited with her men with some time I've shaken hands with them.

Before she even left, Joe Rogan came to you and smiled at you. You returned it and nodded for him to go on as the camera was at your face.

"Congratulations, Y/N. I hope for the best of you. As you won twenty-four times and have not lost any fights, how are you still holding onto that?" He asked you and you panted as you tried to get some words out of your mouth.

"Um, it's pretty huge but I try and get my stuff as soon as the fight's there. There's nothing but the excitement on your body of winning especially when I achieved it..." you stopped at mid-sentence and swallowed hard before going on as the crowd lightly cheered to help you. "Thank you to everyone for the support I've gotten for the past seventeen years and right now. This is for you." The crowd roared, making you smile.

But you weren't done. You just needed to say one thing before going off.

"I just wanna say to every woman I fought with, I'm sorry that you lost against me. I appreciate you fighting with me especially when I think that you should win instead of me. I really do hope for the best of you. I won't ever feel happy unless I see the smile on your face that you completed and achieved it. Thank you, everyone. Thank you, Joe." You pointed at the camera and held your fist up to encourage them. As you were done, you gave Joe a nod before taking off.

Soon enough, you and your men hugged each other again and then all together took a picture for the best and the happiness.

As you took off, you exited the fighting rink and smiled at each of your group. Walking through, you slapped many hands pointing at you as you grinned at them.

Then, as you made your way to the changing room, you sat and took a deep breath once everything and everyone was quiet of the sound we were hearing was the loud cheers.

You chuckled at it and stood up as you celebrated with the people in the room.

Looks like they're not gonna take away from this.

As time goes by fast, you ended up being in a club with some of your friends that your men set up for you to relax but it looks like one is a fan of you.

"Hi, you might not know me but I'm your biggest fan. You are so good that you have inspired me so much. It's amazing." He rambled on quickly and you chuckled softly.

But you looked deeply at him and slightly frowned as you thought he looked awfully familiar. He was so familiar that you couldn't know where he was from.

"I'm sorry but you look awfully familiar." You said hesitatingly. "Wait, are you Matthew Tkachuk?" You asked him.

Soon, he instantly widened his eyes and nodded proudly.

"Yes! How did you know?" He exclaimed with his forehead raised high and his lips parted in shock.

You chuckled. "My sister is a big fan of hockey." You couldn't even imagine how big you wanted to say.

When I mean big, I mean the biggest.

She could literally say every hockey team in the NHL and just blows your mind up when you mention hockey. She was the biggest fan that you've ever seen in your life.

Sure that you had your friends who are also fans of other sports but they weren't obsessed and crazy about their sport they loved like your sister.

She was the opposite of everything you could definition to her again and again. It was crazy and stupid but the fact that you and your sister were Canadian, just made sense.

"Oh, thank god, she watches hockey." He said under his breath as he sighed and chuckled, wiping his hand on his forehead with fake air.

You laughed and nodded. "Yeah, well, we're Canadian, we love hockey." You said and took a sip of your drink.

"Definitely." He nodded in agreement and laughed along with you. Then, before you knew it, you were long gone with Matthew as you discussed few things.

"Ok, I just wanna say one thing..." he paused and you nodded. "How are you friends with Justin Bieber and Drake? Are you gonna see The Weeknd soon?" He asked you and you laughed at his words from the end.

"Well, first. You gonna be Canadian and then be famous." You said, hesitatingly.

He chuckled under his breath. "Well, I got one but I'm not Canadian. I-" he stated and trailed off until you cut him off.

"You're American." As you ended his sentence, you nodded your head and chuckled.

"Yeah." He shortly replied and sat beside you as you figured that his feet were probably hurting.

"I'm sorry I didn't ask you to sit. We were just gone with us talking a lot." You said and gave him a sorry look with a smile.

He shrugged. "It's fine. I can stand longer."

"I'm sure you can. What can I say? You're good in hockey." You stated and swallowed hard as you felt his gaze on you.

As you turned your head and looked at him, you noticed the surprised look on his face as he raised his forehead.

"You watch me play?" He asked you in shock.

"I didn't know you until my sister introduced me about when we were teenagers." You giggled and tangled your hands together.

"Wow, that's a long time." He calmly exclaimed and you nodded your head in agreement.

"You should say that to her." You joked and rolled back your eyes, making him laugh.

"It's fine. I have crazy fans like her anyways." He winked at you as he gave you his smug smirk. You laughed and shook your head at yourself.

"Oh, I'm sure she would love to hear that." You stated and made Matthew break out of his stupid look as he chuckled.

But then, still had his smirk as he cocked his brow. "Oh, really?" He slowly said and you nodded as you pursed your lips, waiting for him to respond. "Fine."

You swallowed hard and stood up from your seat, grabbing your clutch.

You cleared your throat and felt your breath hitch for a bit. "I should go." You announced and instantly noticed the disappointed look on his face. "I had a great time with you, Matt. You're sweet. I'm looking forward to seeing you again." You smiled sweetly and he returned it to you as he also stood up.

"Can I get your number first? You're really cool." He said and you nodded, grabbing out your phone in your purse.

"Thanks. You're not so bad." You told him and he chuckled as he held on his gaze on the screen, putting his number into my phone.

Then as he was done, he gave you back the phone and brightly grinned at you while you mumbled a 'thanks' to him.

You lastly gave him a look and finally walked away that is you heard a voice stop you.

You looked over and frowned. "I won't forget about this, Y/N!" Matthew declaimed and you giggled.

"Then, don't." You replied and left before giving him a wave. As you exited the club, the cool breeze hit you across but you plastered a huge grin on your face.

You definitely knew he was going to be on your mind twenty-four-seven.

-----

i'm thinking about writing a part 2... should i? let me know!

Seguir leyendo

También te gustarán

862K 9.1K 82
Imagines with your favorite players (Mainly NHL, but I'm also open to do OHL, AHL, NWHL, etc.) Thank you so much for reading!
97.4K 795 37
some hockey imagines i wrote for Tumblr and decided to cross post on here the tumblr the imagines are from is KasperiKapanenIsBetterThanYou feedback...
8.1K 143 14
• it was like i blinked and suddenly i saw what i've been looking for this entire time. and then i blinked again and thought i had lost you forever •...
97.5K 531 85
requests are open!! imagines/short stories about hockey players.