nhl imagines

By moveslikejagr

imagines about hockey men 24/7. now, i'm about to make your hockey dreams come true. More

a/n
auston matthews | toronto maple leafs
travis konecny | philadelphia flyers
patrick kane | chicago blackhawks
jonathan toews | chicago blackhawks
tyler seguin | dallas stars
leon dratisatl | edmonton oilers
sidney crosby | pittsburgh penguins
connor mcdavid | edmonton oilers
nolan patrick | philadelphia flyers
matthew tkachuk | calgary flames
brock boeser | vancouver canucks
pierre-luc dubois | winnipeg jets

josh anderson | montreal canadiens

407 9 0
By moveslikejagr

As you felt a shuffle on your shoulder, you stirred in your sleep before opening up your eyes.

You lightly frowned at your husband who had a huge grin plastered on his mouth as he tried to wake you up.

"Josh? What are you doing?" You told him, still laced with sleepiness. As soon as you were about to fall asleep again, you felt a blanket was taken off of you, the coldness connecting to your body.

You quietly groaned and tried to reach for the blanket that you loved with your eyes closed but you didn't touch the soft silk.

"Josh, I need my blanket." You whined and used another blanket but got taken away later when you placed it over your shoulders.

You finally opened your eyes and gave up, giving him a mean glare as he laughed.

"Come on, wake up." He stated.

You shook your head and glanced at the blankets that Josh was holding over his shoulders.

"No, I'm tired and I wanna go sleep." You gave him a stern look as you tried to sit, using your hands for support until you completely sat up.

He chuckled and ignored me as he threw the blankets on the side and got something somewhere else.

You slightly cocked an eyebrow and watched him bring a plate to you.

"What is this?" You frowned as you looked at the delicious food in front of you.

"It's international woman's day so I decided to treat you for today." He told you and made you smile within a second he explained it.

You gave him an awed look as you kissed his cheek. Then, you played with his stubble beard, you cheekily grinned at him.

"Eat up." He quickly said and you frowned at his words.

"Why?" He chuckled.

"Cause I wanna have a baby soon." He declaimed, making you stop your movements.

You shook out of your thoughts and placed down the spoon in shock. "What? You wanna have a baby?" You asked him and he shrugged as he nodded his head. "Right now?" You swallowed hard and he also stopped his movements beside you on the bed.

"You wanna do it now?" He asked you with his forehead raised highly and you gave him your smugly smirk that he loved.

"Sure." As soon as you replied, he immediately took off the plate and took you in his arms, making you squeal.

As you guys finished your lovemaking after the fourth round, you two became tired and went to sleep for a little bit until it was evening.

He was getting dressed while you were taking a steamy shower, thinking about the lovemaking. You had wondered if you were pregnant yet. But it was too early. You have dreamed of being a mother ever since you were a child and Josh wanted one too.

And now, everything is under control when it's settled to have a baby soon after all.

You couldn't wait to have a baby on your own with your loving husband. He's been nothing but supportive of you since you two met and then started dating.

Speaking of your husband, you finished your shower as he walked into the washroom, handing you a clean towel.

"Babe, I'm gonna go and get some groceries for us." He announced, putting his wallet in his pants pocket.

You nodded. "Ok, be safe." You pecked his lips and wrapped up your towel around your body.

"Ok, I love you." He said and placed his hand on your waist, giving you a long peck on the lips and your forehead.

"I love you too." You smiled and patted his lower back to go on but he just stood and looked at you deliciously with his eyes filled with lust.

"Please put some clothes on or else I'm not gonna get groceries." He whined, making you laugh out loud.

You rolled your eyes and shook your head to yourself. "Just go, please." You said and he nodded, leaving.

You remembered his words and chuckled at them as you put some normal clothes on before putting your ginger hair into a messy ponytail.

As you headed downstairs, you thought nothing but think about it would feel like to have a baby. You were unsure so you grabbed your bag and your car keys.

As you drove the way to the pharmacy, you felt nervous the whole way as you bounced your leg throughout the drive. You fiddled with your fingers and clenched your hands tightly over the wheel until you made it to the store.

Getting out and grabbing your bag, you walked your way out as you entered the big store, checking the stalls before going in.

As you glanced at the pregnancy boxes, you bit your bottom lip and swallowed hard nervously.

"Oh my god." You murmured and left with no clues as you had a hard time choosing a box. There was plenty of them and you couldn't know which one was the best so you just chose one and ran to the register quickly.

You were so nervous that you could feel the hot blood run through your skin every second passing by.

You thanked the woman behind the counter before taking the change, you ran out of the pharmacy and quickly got into the car.

As you made it to your house, you checked if your husband was there before you but thankfully, he wasn't there.

As you unlocked the front door and entered inside, you felt your breath hitch as you headed upstairs.

You knew something was wrong. You just had sex with Josh and you felt something in your stomach.

"Oh my god. I had unprotected sex before." You whispered to yourself as you placed your palm on your forehead.

As you took out the pregnancy test in the washroom, you did the instructions and tried your best to work it out.

Just six minutes later, you waited impatiently and counted until you knew it was five minutes, you quickly grabbed the test and saw it transform into two lines.

You quickly gasped, covering your mouth in shock as your eyes started to blur.

"Oh my god." You mumbled and gently touched your stomach. You were finally pregnant. You saw the huge smile on your mouth from the large mirror as you sobbed with happiness.

"Babe?"

You stopped your tracks and then pulled it out as you hid the test in your pants pocket while wiping the tears on your cheeks and your eyes.

"Babe?" Your husband called out again and you pursed your lips in excitement as you headed downstairs.

"Hey, babe!" You happily said as you greeted him. You gave him a side hug and a peck to his lips while he placed the bags on the kitchen counter.

"What got into your mood today?" He asked you with a smile curiously and you chuckled.

"About that, I need to talk to you." You said hesitatingly and wrapped up your hands together as you sat on the couch.

He frowned at you and slowly nodded his head, making his way over to your side. He just sat and waited for you to go on. But you were so nervous. Even though you knew Josh wanted a kid also.

"I just found out today that I am...pregnant." You told him and he just widened his eyes, stopping his tracks. "Joshua?"

He cleared his throat. "I'm going to be a dad?" He said and you just gave him the test you used, watching his reaction.

"Oh my god! I'm gonna be a dad!" He shouted and stood up, holding the stick in the mid-air. You squealed when he picked you up and span you around until you two felt dizzy.

"I know. It just happened so fast." You stated and ran a hand through your loving husband's soft hair.

"I thought being pregnant takes time. How did you find out so fast?" He asked you.

"I've realized that we've been having unprotected sex about a week ago." You explained and gently cupped his beard.

"Oh, I can't wait." He excitedly said and kneeled to level with your stomach. "Hey, little one. I know it's early but I can't wait to have you in my arms soon. Hope I'm your favourite. But I can't wait to see that you have your beautiful mommy's face features, either you are a girl or a boy. I love you." He sweetly added and kissed my stomach before kissing my lips passionately.

"That was so sweet." You told your husband as you gave him an awed look. "You're going to be a great father." You kissed his lips and then smiled at him.

"And you're going to be the best mom." He said and pulled you into a tight hug to ensure you that he will keep you forever for whatever sakes.

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

862K 9.1K 82
Imagines with your favorite players (Mainly NHL, but I'm also open to do OHL, AHL, NWHL, etc.) Thank you so much for reading!
68.9K 836 26
π“π‘œπ“‹π‘’ π’Ύπ“ˆ 𝒻𝒢𝓀𝑒, π’Ώπ“Šπ“ˆπ“‰ π’Άπ“ˆπ“€ π“‚π“Ž π“…π’Άπ“‡π‘’π“ƒπ“‰π“ˆ.
66.9K 628 26
These imagines were written by me, on my main Tumblr blog. I do *not* give you any permission to use, repost, or rewrite my work (with or without cre...
8.1K 143 14
β€’ it was like i blinked and suddenly i saw what i've been looking for this entire time. and then i blinked again and thought i had lost you forever β€’...