πΈπ‘Ÿπ‘Ÿπ‘œπ‘Ÿ [π»π‘Žπ‘› π‘†π‘’π‘œπ‘—π‘’...

By SleepingBeauty77

Miyeon is back in Seoul,she is staying at her cousins house who hates her crush What will she do now? ... More

Cast
One
Two
Three
Four
Five
Six
Seven
Eight
Nine
Ten
Eleven
Twelve
Thirteen
Fourteen
Fifteen
Sixteen
Seventeen
Eighteen
Nineteen
Twenty
Twenty-Two
Twenty-Three
Twenty-Four
Twenty-Five
Twenty Six
Twenty-Seven
Twenty-Eight
Twenty Nine

Twenty-One

1.9K 56 6
By SleepingBeauty77

Han Seojun's pov

I gripped onto Miyeon's shoulder as she giggled and walked into a wall.

“Careful” I whispered. “Miyeon, get on my back, you will fall”

She shook her head and pointed her finger at me“I am not drunk, mister”

I chuckled.

“Fine, let's go now”

Rather than taking her to her own house, I decided to take her to mine.

She would be there alone, at least I can take care of her when she is in my apartment.

I should have left early and not cared about my clothes so much. If I would have left for the party at time I could have stopped them all from getting drunk.

“Huh” she gasped

“What?”

“I want that” she pointed at a child who was eating chocolate ice cream

“You will catch a cold plus I don't know where to get that ice cream”

She stomped her foot and started to punch me in the chest.

“Ouch, fine. I will get you one” I grabbed her wrist mid-way and she smiled

Thankfully, there was an ice cream shop nearby. After tasting more than 100 flavors she went for mango ice cream.

I sat beside her.

She looked so pretty...

She is even wearing the hairpin I gave her.

I wish I could tell her how much I like her and how much she means to me but there is very little chance that she is going to remember our conversation when she sobers up.

I gently tucked a few strands of her hair behind her ears. She looked up, at me and gave me a soft smile. I wiped the ice cream from the corner of her mouth and she leaned in closer. I wrapped my hands around her lower back and she rested her head on my chest.

“Seojun” she whispered very lightly

“Hmm?”

“I......like.....”

Is she going to say I like you?

My heart fluttered and my cheeks turned a shade of red.

“I...” she repeated, “Like...-”

My eyes widened, I was waiting for her to say those words...if she likes me back I will propose to her once she sobers up.

And she passed out.

I tightened my grip around her and smiled at myself.

If that's what she was going to say...I think she feels the same for me.

~~~
I had picked Miyeon up in bridal style since she passed out. After we left the ice cream parlor I found a taxi and we reached my apartment within few minutes.

I unlocked the door to my house, and as I expected my mom and Gowoon were asleep.

Miyeon was rambling something and it caused me to chuckle.

I went to my bedroom and placed her on my bed. I covered her with the sheets, turned on the lamp, kept the rose I got for her on the side table.

“I like you Yeonie. I like you a lot” I whispered as I pecked on her forehead

A/n

OH MY GOD!

1K READS???

THANK YOU SO MUCH...I AM SUPER HAPPY!!!

I CAN'T BELIEVE IT❤️❤️❤️

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

16.5K 713 19
"π‘­π’‚π’π’π’Šπ’π’ˆ π’Šπ’ 𝒍𝒐𝒗𝒆 π’Šπ’” 𝒏𝒐𝒕 𝒂 π’„π’“π’Šπ’Žπ’†!"- ᴴᡃⁿ Λ’α΅‰α΅’Κ²α΅˜βΏ Based on True beauty,, [watch the full eps of true b...
55.3K 2.7K 35
"can i kiss it again? your lips. for the last time" Start [ February 5th 2021 ] End [ June 20th 2021 ]
175K 8.5K 76
all jung wooyoung ever wanted was to go about life like he always did, and that worked for him; until the top-tier celebrity choi san was in the pict...
139K 3K 52
It's just my imagination and hope, no hates in my story:) Start: 11 December 2022 Finish:?