𝐘𝐚𝐧𝐝𝐞𝐫𝐞 𝐒𝐞𝐯𝐞𝐧 𝐃�...

Oleh chickennuggetgremlin

(Y/N) (L/N) was the right-hand soldier of the Supreme Deity of the goddess race. The one that protected her a... Lebih Banyak

Season 1 プ偉な
【Chapter 1】
【Chapter 2】
【Chapter 3】
【Chapter 4】
【Chapter 5】
【Chapter 6】
【Chapter 7】
【Chapter 8】
【Chapter 9】
【Chapter 10】
【Chapter 11】
【Chapter 12】
【Chapter 13】
【Chapter 14】
【Chapter 15】
【Chapter 16】
【Chapter 17】
【Chapter 18】
【Chapter 19】
【Chapter 20】
【Chapter 21】
【Chapter 22】
【Chapter 23】
【Chapter 24】
Season 2 ゟ衛び
【Chapter 25】
【Chapter 26】
【Chapter 27】
【Chapter 28】
【Chapter 29】
【Chapter 30】
【Chapter 31】
【Chapter 32】
【Chapter 33】
【Chapter 34】
【Chapter 36】
【Chapter 37】
【Chapter 38】

【Chapter 35】

1.7K 54 17
Oleh chickennuggetgremlin

❝ 𝐏𝐫𝐨𝐦𝐢𝐬𝐞 𝐦𝐞 𝐰𝐞'𝐥𝐥 𝐛𝐞 𝐭𝐨𝐠𝐞𝐭𝐡𝐞𝐫 𝐟𝐨𝐫𝐞𝐯𝐞𝐫. 𝐈𝐟 𝐲𝐨𝐮 𝐝𝐨𝐧'𝐭, 𝐈 𝐦𝐢𝐠𝐡𝐭 𝐠𝐨 𝐦𝐚𝐝, 𝐝𝐚𝐫𝐥𝐢𝐧𝐠. ❞

*𝐀𝐮𝐭𝐡𝐨𝐫'𝐬 𝐩𝐨𝐯*

"I know you love me..."

"... I wish to know why, if you don't mind."

Slowly dancing around the dust-covered ballroom (Y/n) waved her hand as a small burst of air picked up and carried multiple dusters, swirling around her before going back to work. 

"The reason for you loving me is beyond me, but I still wish to know..."

"... what exactly about my broken mind did you come to love."

Twirling around with her light (F/c) dress (Y/N) looked over at the closed windows and walked over towards it, pulling open the curtains to show the beautiful rising sun of Katsuaki.  

"This is not a fairy tale that I've been told as I child, but reality."

"Even then, I can't help but think about us under a cherry tree. Hand in hand as the wind blows by us, carrying our worries and pain along with it."

"You and I, two different sides from the same coin, may love each other, but..." 

Sighing as she looked away from the rising sun, (Y/N) looked back up at the last royal family portrait of the (L/n) clan. 

"... our past still haunts us, filling our everlasting wounds with despair and sorrow. So tell me, do you think it's still worth loving me?"

"Tell me, do you think it's still worth loving a selfish monster?" Finishing her small song (Y/N) looked over her shoulder to see everything finally dusted. 'Thought that would take forever!' (Y/N) sighed in relief, not wishing to stay and dust the entire castle from the bottom to the top.

"(Y/N)! Look what I found!" Hearing the familiar voice of King, (Y/N) quickly released her magic and went over to assist King. "Coming! If it's food, remember don't eat it!" (Y/N) warned King as she ran down the long, spiraling stairs that were made of marble. 

"I know! Now, hurry!" King continued to usher her towards where he was, not even thinking about giving (Y/N) his location. Sighing at her best friend's impatience (Y/N) continued to walk down faster as she finally arrived at the last step and ran towards King who was in the throne room. 

"What's wrong, King?" (Y/N) asked him, running to his side as his back was turned to her not allowing her to see her best friends expression. Glancing one more time down at the two shining objects the happy smile of King never diminished as he turned around to face her. 

"Crowns from the late Queen and King of Katsuaki! (Y/N), put on the queen one while I put on the kings! The thrones are still here, so come on!" King exclaimed giddily, hurriedly putting on his crown as if he was being timed, and ran over towards the King's throne, flopping down on it as he looked down at (Y/N) with shining honey-colored orbs. 

"Come on! Sit next to me, Queen of Katsuaki!" King giggled happily, falling deeper on the soft cushion of the throne that was somehow not worn down due to time. Looking down at the glimmering diamond and gold crown (Y/N) saw her reflection on it making her gasp. 

'No... I don't want to be the Queen!' (Y/N) thought in panic, quickly putting down the crown on the ground before being stopped by King's chastiefol. "Where do you think you're going, (Y/N)? You still need to sit beside me as the Queen!" King exclaimed childishly, not seeming to comprehend that (Y/N) was currently having a panic about her true backstory. 

"I-I don't really wanna wear it, King. I don't think my heart is prepared to accept such an... honor as to become a queen." (Y/N) fake chuckled, King not seeming to understand that he was being a bit aggressive. "Ah, come on! Just wear it this once and sit next to me! It won't take long." King pouted, looking down at (Y/N) with sad eyes. 

Knowing that King was using her weakness against her (Y/N) sighed in defeat and bent down, picking up the shining crown in her hands. "Fine, just this once." (Y/N) finally gave in and walked up the steps towards the throne next to the Kings. 

Sitting down uncomfortably even though it had the most comfortable cushion ever made (Y/N) stiffly sat up straight and brought the crown up to her head, slowly placing it down as its cool texture instantly made (Y/N) shiver. 

"There, you look so pretty, (Y/N)! It's almost like it was made for you!" King complimented her, not knowing how much those words impacted her. 'I want to be free, King. Not tied down due to some crown!' (Y/N) huffed in anger, not wishing to admit how right this felt being upon the throne, a crown worth twenty kingdoms sitting on top of her head as she looked down at where nobles and knights should be bowing down. 

"Perhaps, you and I can be like the late Queen and King," Hearing this comment (Y/N) quickly turned her head around to meet King's, hoping that he didn't mean it. "but of course, I and you wanted to be free from everything, so I guess restarting a whole kingdom will halt that dream of ours." King stated, putting his hands behind his head as he, too, looked down at the marble floors. 

Silence soon followed as both didn't know what to say, both of them just being absorbed by their different thoughts. 

'I wish I could stay like this forever. I and (Y/N), side-by-side, just like it always should have been.'

'I hope I and King can just live normal, secluse lives away from all the heartbreak and bloodshed.'

Both of them thought, their thoughts different but both involving one another. "This crown... isn't half-bad." (Y/N) commented suddenly, this amusing King. "I thought you said that you didn't really like the crown." King questioned her, smirking as he saw (Y/N) blush in embarrassment. 

"I'm just thinking about how cool it feels being upon my head, is all." (Y/N) fake coughed in her hand, getting up from the throne and walked down the steps as the crown was still on top of her head. Looking at (Y/N) retreating figure King frowned. 

'I need to make a move, and soon. Playing the happy puppy all the time is seriously ruining my patience.' Nodding his head at the thought King walked over to (Y/N) and gently grabbed her hand, spinning her to now look down at him as both of them stood in front of the thrones. 

"A king and queen should have some time together, no? So why not dance under the beautiful morning light?" King asked her, looking up at (Y/N) (E/c) orbs. (Y/N) flinched at the sudden gesture but calmed down quickly, sending King a warm smile. 

"Just a quick little dance, nothing more. I still need to do some decorating around the castle, after all." (Y/N) agreed, grabbing hold of King's other hand and squeezed it. Smiling happily at her answer King squeezed (Y/N) hand back.

"Then dance with me, (Y/N). Let the howling wind be our song." King whispered, both of them quickly silencing as they began to dance with no music in the background, both of them just dancing with one another, both of them lost in each other's eyes completely forgetting the dancing part of their day. 

Moving gracefully around the throne room floors (Y/N) and King continued their slow dance, both of them just relishing in the calm and peaceful moment where it's just them. No war, no bloodshed, no tears, no pain, no betrayal, no reality, just the two of them, together. Forever. 

'This is actually... rather calming.' (Y/N) thought, both of them dancing without even thinking about it like they've been dancing their whole lives. Dancing in front of the large window both of them stopped dancing as the morning rays cast down on them making the two look like some ethereal beings. 

Leaning down to kiss King, King did the same as he leaned closer towards (Y/N). Both of them slowly closed their eyes as they came closer to one another, and finally, their lips met into a chaste, and innocent kiss.

Opening her eyes wide as she realized what she was doing (Y/N) quickly retracted from King's hold making the beautiful moment that the two were sharing vanish, and instead being replaced by awkwardness and regret. 

"I-I'm sorry, I didn't mean to! Excuse me!" (Y/N) apologized, her eyes never meeting the blushing King as she ran away and up the stairs, slamming her old bedroom door close. Ignoring the fact of (Y/N) running to her old room King slowly lifted his hand to touch his lips, his face flushed a deep red as he was still in a trance from the beautifully delicious and addicting kiss. 

"(Y/N)... you do love me..." King whispered, looking down at his hand that touched his lips. Once he said that a disturbing smile stretched over his face, his honey-colored eyes now dimming as it was decorated with pink hearts. 

'I knew you loved me! I knew it! I knew it! I knew it! Now, all that I have to do is make sure that you understand that and never let me go! Ever! That kiss... you love me as I love you!' Smiling like an addict at the sight of his beloved drugs, King giggled eerily. 

'Don't worry, (Y/N)! Now that I have your consent I shall steal you away and marry you! Not that stealing you away is a problem, for I have already done that! You never noticed, but that just proves how hopelessly in love you are for me!' Bringing his hand to his cheeks King cooed, his body shaking in euphoria as he remembered your soft lips being planted onto his own.

'Don't worry! I'll kill anyone in our way of our happily ever after! I'll prove that song of yours wrong!' King continued to giggle like a maniac as he remembered the time that he was spying behind your door, a small crack of the door opened allowing King to hear you sing and watch you dance around your room. 

"I'm the one for you! Now that I've trapped you in my web, I'll never let you go!" King whisper-yelled under his breath, his mind already broken as it was quickly replacing everything with only thoughts of you, you, you, you, you, and only you. 

Oh, how he loves the word (Y/N)!

How does it feel for the person that you trust most in this world to be just like everyone else? A crazy yandere pulling out their skin to see you, and be with you! Forever and ever! That not even hell or heaven can separate you two! Not even death!

So, (Y/N), till we never do part.

(ɢᴏᴏᴅ ᴅᴀʏ/ɴɪɢʜᴛ ᴍʏ ʟᴏᴠᴇꜱ!)

Lanjutkan Membaca

Kamu Akan Menyukai Ini

42.7K 1.8K 33
(Y/n) is the younger sister of Elizabeth, the Commandment of Benevolence, the leader of the Ten Commandments. Or at least this is who Elizabeth was b...
112K 2.9K 66
(Y/n), (L/n) is a powerful warrior in the demon clan, she's also the second leader of the ten commandments and the wife of the Demon King's oldest so...
238K 5.7K 72
a love that is as old as they are.. But what happens when she gets locked away.. And will they see each other again?
210K 6.2K 40
(Y/n), the youngest child and only daughter of the Demon King, has a chance to leave her dreadful home she was sealed in and search for her eldest br...