Arranged

By AleneMarieTurner

Nick has never loved Ever or Ally. He wants to play around with girls and not be with one girl, but he also w... More

Arranged
Chapter One
Chapter Two
Chapter Three

STOP RIGHT HERE

488 7 0
By AleneMarieTurner

Hello, it's the author here. I'm so happy that you chose to read part two, but this isn't the version you should be reading. You are more than welcome to ignore me and continue with this story, but this was written by a young teen version of myself, who had no life experience. Therefore, I will not be adding to this version.

I'm happy to announce the rewrite of Rejected, part one. On my page, you will find the book called The Forsaken Lykos. I hope to continue into part two once I finish publishing The Forsaken Lykos. 

Thank you for reading! Enjoy!

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

523K 15.9K 54
*Warning - Contains 18+ Content* He holds my face firmly between two hands. "Sienna, I'm not going to have you for the first time one of Maren's gues...
189K 7.8K 39
"I want you." With a touch as light as a feather, Cillian hooked a thick finger under her chin to get a better look at her face. "Look at me." Slowly...
3M 126K 54
[COMPLETED] Katrina Parker has never been normal, even by werewolf standards. An outcast, ostracized by her pack because of her unique Gift: the unca...
342K 10.1K 50
When a stubborn and intolerant, werewolf gets classified as a little puppy, her whole life changes as she is fetched by a Vampire. Starting date:12...