All about u || Benny Rodrigue...

By ATLONGLASTSOFIA

"It's all about u" A girl goes to stay with a friend for the majority of the summer. She later meets a b... More

Story information
Chapter 1 ๐’Šน๏ธŽ Packing and Leaving
Chapter 2 ๐’Šน๏ธŽ Teammates
Chapter 3๐’Šน๏ธŽProving them Wrong
Chapter 4๐’Šน๏ธŽThe Beast and The Camp Out
Chapter 5๐’Šน๏ธŽThe Pool
Tiny announcment ig?
Another announcment *lip bite*
Chapter 6๐’Šน๏ธŽChocolate Chip Cookies
HELLOO???
Chapter 8๐’Šน๏ธŽPhillps
Chapter 9 ๐’Šน๏ธŽPhillips vs Sandlot
Chapter 10๐’Šน๏ธŽThe Fair
Chapter 11๐’Šน๏ธŽNot My Ball
Lil update๐Ÿ˜ตโ€๐Ÿ’ซ๐Ÿ˜ตโ€๐Ÿ’ซ
Chapter 12๐’Šน๏ธŽAny Ideas?
Chapter 13๐’Šน๏ธŽThe Dreams
Chapter 14๐’Šน๏ธŽFace to face with the beast
Chapter 15๐’Šน๏ธŽMr.Mertle
IMPORTANT QUESTION GUYS

Chapter 7๐’Šน๏ธŽNight Game

691 5 6
By ATLONGLASTSOFIA

(song attatched above^)

Sofia's POV:

Benny knocked on Scotty's door, "Let's go, Come on! Get your glove and come on!"

"What's the big deal?" Scotty tilted his head.

"Night game. Come on, come on!"

"Mom! I'm going out!" Scotty yelled in the door.

Scotty, Benny and I jogged to the Sandlot, eventually meeting up with the other guys who were waiting at a table.

We all ran and we could hear Ham yell behind us, "Guys wait up!"

He grabbed a rib, took a bite of it and put it back, grabbed a half cooked hot dog straight off of the grill with a bun and ate it while trying to keep up with us.

We all ran to our positions, immediately ready to play. Kenny pitched the ball to Benny and he hit the ball. As soon as he hit the ball, the fireworks got 100x prettier.

Nobody was even paying attention to the game at this point. Everyone was just looking up, staring at the beautiful fireworks. I was waiting to bat so I just stood by home base. Eventually Benny finished running all the bases, getting a home run.

"Pretty, huh?" Benny came up behind me.

"Huh? Oh yeah. Really pretty." I shook my head then looked back up at the sky, as if I was moments away from Jesus coming down and taking me to heaven with him.

"I know something...or someone that's even more pretty than the fireworks." Benny smiled.

"Oh really? Let me guess, is it one of the Kardashians or Jenners?" I turned to face him.

"Well, they're pretty, yeah. But that's not who I was talking about"

"Well now I'm completely clueless. Whatever, though." I shrugged, focusing my eyes on the fireworks once more.

I felt a Benny interlock his fingers with mine after I looked away. I jumped cause I didn't know that would happen. He looked upset after I did that.

I felt bad that I had made him upset, "Oh my God, I am so sorry. I didn't know that-"

"No no no...I'm sorry. I shouldn't have done that without your permission."

"It's okay, Benny. I just got scared cause I thought it was a spider or something."

"How the hell do you confuse me for a spider?"

"I don't know!" I giggled.

"Whatever. Guys let's play!" Benny playfully rolled his eyes, then grinned.

We continued playing our game the rest of the night and just forgot about what happened. It was probably an accident anyway. There is no way he would want to do that.

The night went on and around 10:00pm we all decided to go home.

I got a weird feeling because since it was late a weirdo might come and try something with me and obviously Benny and Smalls couldn't beat up one grown man, at least...I don't think so.

I texted Oscar to pick me up. I offered Scotty and Benny to come with me and they said yes. The other boys were already leaving anyway.

(Sofia rn^)

I shrieked in shock and surprise. Out loud.

"What's wrong?" Smalls gently tapped my shoulder.

"Long story short, my brothers best friend and his girlfriend supposedly 'died' but he is with my brother right now."

"Wait, what?"

"Yeah! That's what i said."

"Wait, are we going to be dropped off by him?"

"Yeah, I think he's going to be here in-" I was interrupted by a loud honk.

"Nevermind, that's him!" I smiled, sprinting to the car.

"Jeez Louis, this car is nice!" Scotty mumbled.

John B rolled down his window and smiled.

"Tell. Me. Everything." I said excitedly, opening the back car door.

"Oh! By the way, these are my friends, Smalls and Benny." I motioned the boys to slide into the backseat and they did.

"Hey man, I'm John b." He stuck his hand out and shook Scotty and Benny's hand.

Oscar and I have known John B since we were 8. Well, I was 8, John B was 9, and Oscar was 10. Oscar and I were best friends the Pogues until we moved to Calabasas. It's true, we used to live in Outer Banks.

Outer Banks is the kind of place where you can either have 2 jobs or 2 houses.

There was 2 groups. Kooks, who were the richer and were known as the 'elite' kids...and then there was Pogues, who were known as being poor and not able to afford a lot of shit.

Oscar and I were Pogues, just like John B. Our only friends were John B, JJ Maybank, Kiara Carrera, Pope Heyward, and Sarah Cameron.

I'm really close with Kiara and Sarah. I still talk to them to this day. Wendy hasn't met them, but she really wants to.

Another funny thing is that Sarah told me that JJ and Rafe liked me, though I knew that was a complete lie. Rafe is a sociopath and would probably shoot me if he got the chance, and JJ is into Kiara, it's obvious...and he has admitted that himself, though that was 1 or 2 years ago.

"So how are the other Pogues?" I asked John B.

"Oh they're good! JJ said he missed you." John B replied.

"Who's JJ?" Benny looked up.

"Oh! JJ is one of my best friends from Outer Banks! I have a photo of him and I.

I'll show you." I smiled opening my phone.

"Oh! That's cool!" Benny smiled.

"Why did you move from Outer Banks to Calabasas?" Benny added.

"My mom and dad got better paying jobs."

"Oh, I see. Wait, can you explain kooks and pogues to me again?"

"It's like the outsiders. Pogues are greasers and Kooks are socs."

"Oh! I got it."

"Wait, so let me get this straight. You were accused of murdering Sherif Peterkin by Ward Cameron, and then you 'died' at sea with Sarah Cameron? Then her father dies cause he can't handle all of the pressure?" Smalls tilted his head.

"Yup, basically" John B gave an awkward smile.

"Hey. This is Wendy's house." Spooky turned.

"Okay thank you so much!" I gave Spooky a quick kiss on the cheek, hugged John B, then got out of the car with Benny and Smalls.

We walked Smalls to his house, then Benny walked me to Wendy's, who was right next door to his own house.

"Hey. Umm, I have a question before you go. Are you and that JJ kid dating?"

"What? Ha! Never. He is one of my best friends, I can't see him like that. Why? What if I was though?" I laughed.

"No reason. Just asking out of curiosity cause you 2 sound really close." Benny rubbed the back of his neck.

"Oh, alright. Goodnight Benny." I smiled walking into the house.

"Night Sofie." He smiled walking down the porch steps.

I watched out the window to make sure Benny got to his house okay.

He went inside and as soon as I'm about to close the curtain and walk away, I hear a voice in my ear, "So how was it?"

"Ahh! Don't do that!" I turned and covered my face.

She handed me a glass of milk and a small plate of 5/6 cookies.

"Oh! Yum, did you like them?"

"Hell yeah I did! They weren't that burnt like last time thankfully."

"Oh! I like them. They're chewy."

"So how was the night game? Did you have a good interaction with the other guys?"

"Yeah! It was pretty normal. I didn't really talk to them about it. I just played."

"Well that's good! As long as you were happy and you had fun." She smiled.

"I'm hella tired. Can we go to bed?"

"Yeah sure." She smiled taking out dirty cups and plates to the sink.

A/N: Sorry, this chapter was lowkey short. ALSO do y'all like how I added obx to the story? Ik, crazy asf, huh? Anyways, I hope you enjoyed this chapter!

-Sofia<3

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

8.2K 67 25
(I know it's in 1962 but she's gonna have a Walkman cause I need her too) Y/n Peters has known Scotty Smalls since she was in second grade, she's old...
8K 107 18
When the Smalls family moves to a new state during the summer, Scotty tries to get some friends while his sister Annie has nothing better to do than...
6.2K 83 18
*COMPLETED* Y/n appears in The Sandlots movie and realized that she was in The Sandlots movie coming from the future 2023 to 1962. She ends up fallin...
34.6K 605 23
dylan miller is the new kid in town. she was taught how to play ball by her parents at a young age and the young girl had a natural talent. life was...