Slipknot Reactions & Imagines

Bởi iheartkruspe

A compilation of Slipknot imagines & reactions written by me. Might also include some incorrect texts because... Xem Thêm

small things slipknot do to you to show they appreciate you
slipknot reactions: you make cruel/hurtful jokes about yourself
joey jordison: getting matching piercings together
dad joey
jim comforts/helps you through an ocd/panick attack
joey jordison- honey, please hold me.
slipknot reaction: you confess your feelings for them first

dyeing joey's hair

1.6K 26 1
Bởi iheartkruspe

"I would gladly appreciate if no one in this room says a word to me" you hear an angry joey say when entering the room.

when you look up, you can't believe your eyes.

joey's small figure is half covered in black hair dye and a stained towel wrapped around his head... seeing this scene you just can't help but to laugh.

even though the last thing joey wants right now is to be bothered, you still get up and walk next to him.

"joey... what the hell happened to you? have you been to war?" you joke.

"maybe I have" he spits out coldly.

"seriously, what happened?" you ask.

"I was trying to dye my hair by myself... well, clearly it didn't work." joey explained.

"you know you could have asked me for help." you calmly say.

"I know, I was just trying to prove myself that I can do this, but I clearly can't. I'm a fucking looser" he sighs, feeling completely defeated.

you smile at his frustration and bring your hand to caress his soft face.

"it's ok, you never done this before. how about I fix this mess for you, hm?" you ask.

"you would do that for me?" he asks, eyes meeting yours, now feeling more shy than before.

"joey, of course I would. come on, let's go fix the chaos you've created you messy boy." you say and he smiles, holding your hand.

Đọc tiếp

Bạn Cũng Sẽ Thích

140K 6.5K 36
"I can never see you as my wife. This marriage is merely a formality, a sham, a marriage on paper only." . . . . . . She was 10 years younger than hi...
412K 19.7K 81
Kang y/n was always been the black sheep of the family. Overshadow by her extremely talented, gorgeous sister Roseanne . Who has the world revolve a...
151K 16.9K 23
"𝙏𝙤𝙪𝙘𝙝 𝙮𝙤𝙪𝙧𝙨𝙚𝙡𝙛, 𝙜𝙞𝙧𝙡. 𝙄 𝙬𝙖𝙣𝙣𝙖 𝙨𝙚𝙚 𝙞𝙩" Mr Jeon's word lingered on my skin and ignited me. The feeling that comes when yo...
458K 31.3K 46
♮Idol au ♮"I don't think I can do it." "Of course you can, I believe in you. Don't worry, okay? I'll be right here backstage fo...