Boss of Both Worlds (Being Ed...

By QueenyBQueen

Well I may do things other's don't approve of but I'm successful and calling the shots. CEO of Queen Empire a... More

Introduction
Cast
Chapter 1
Chapter 2
Chapter 3
Charter 4
Chapter 5
Chapter 6
Chapter 6 pt.✌
Chapter 7
Chapter 8
Chapter 9
Chapter 10
Chapter 11
Chapter 12
Chapter 12 Pt. ✌
Chapter 13
Chapter 14
Chapter 15
Chapter 16
Chapter 17
Author's Notes
Chapter 17 pt.✌
Chapter 18
Notes
Chapter 18 ✌
Chapter 20
Author's notes
Chapter 21
Chapter 21 pt.✌
A/N
Chapter 23
Chapter 24
Chapter 25
Chapter 26
Chapter 27
Chapter 28
Chapter 29
Chapter 30
Chapter 30 pt.✌
Chapter 31
Chapter 32
Chapter 33
A/N
Please Forgive
Hey Guys!

Chapter 19

1.2K 57 1
By QueenyBQueen

"Baby get up!" I heard Aaron's voice in my sleep, but I didn't want to move.

"Thirty more minutes baby please" I begged while pulling the comfort over my head.

"Nall, man you said wake you in a hour that was two hours ago get up ass up now M!" He shouted, but I wasn't getting up.

"Yea, well whatever" I mumbled to myself, as I heard the shower come on.

Thinking I could get thirty more minutes while he showered I countiuned to lay there. This was what I needed after a long as day at work, killing a nigga then having to take his humongous dick, I needed my rest.

"Ok!"he said.

Whatever, I thout to myself when I heard him mumble something, I peeked my head up to see of he was still watching me. He was standing there with a cup of water in his hand.

"Nigga I wish you would!"

"What you gone do? Get yo ass up shawty we got a meeting at the club in a hour and ya ass better be ready or else!" Aaron told me while walking in the bathroom.

"Or else what nigga? You ain't gone do shi-" before I could finish, the cold water hit my face.

"Who ain't gone do shit huh? Trying me" he ranted while trying not to laugh.

"OMG!! Did you really just do that? You asshole!" I shouted pissed as hell.

I honestly didn't believe he would do that, I got some thing for that ass watch! He really like poured water on me wet my hair, my face, my bed, my face? It's on!

"Watch to mouth shawty" he said as I heard the shower door close.

I was still in bed wet, cold and mad as hell, this bastard really did it.

**

After I got myself cleaned up and moisted my body with coca butter I headed to my walk-in closet to find something for this club meeting.

"I picked you some thing already" Aaron told me while pulling his shirt over his head.

"You didn't have to, but let me check it out see if it's cute" giving him the side eye.

"A man I know how to pick out clothes to make my lady look good."

"I bet you do, why I gotta match you though?" I asked scrunching up my face heading back towards the closet.

"Oh so you don't wanna match my fly lil nigga?" Putting his arms around my waist.

"Nall I'm good" I moved out of his embrace heading back to the cost again.

"Whatever I know you ain't mad ma?" Aaron asked sounding like he had no idea why I was mad.

"You don't think I should be mad? nall I'm pissed right now Aaron!"

He shrugged his shoulders like it was nothing. "Not really your ass should have got up when I said it."

"So yo childish ass decided to pour water, cold water at that on me A? I was getting up."

"No you were laying down and talking shit" he told me as he pecked my cheek and smacked my ass.

"Don't touch me jerk!"

After I went in the closet finding another outfit so we didn't match. I placed the clothes on the bed as Aaron looked me up and down not believing I found something else.

"So you just going against the grain and not wear what I picked out?" He asked while brushing his teeth.

"Dude I can find my own clothes, plus I'm still mad at you. Why would I want to match you?" As I put on my underwear.

"Ya what ever shawty, do you I'll be down stairs."

**

I got down stairs and heard laughing and taking knowing it was the crew, I followed the sound to the den.

They were all standing around dressed up laughing like they where having the best conversation ever.

"Oh look who decided to join us" Mia said while I gave everyone hugs.

"Bitch I see you matching ya nigga fly, I like boo!" Chenel laughed looking at me then back to Aaron.

He wore all black true religion and a while v-neck and his what big boy timberlands. I wore black fitted trues as well with a white true religion shirt and wheat tim's.

"Yeah he dressed is tonight" I stated giving Aaron a wink.

"You look so sexy tryna match my fly. Y'all ready tho?"

"Yeah but damn ain't no food? I'm hungry as hell."

"The two fa- I mean pregnant women ate all the damn food! We ain't get none either" Dez told me while passing Chenel and Mia their coat.

"We'll get some thing at the club bae, we gotta go" while helping me slip on my coat. We grabbed our things heading for the door.

"I'll ride with Mariah and Aaron y'all do to much for me honey" Mia told Chenel making me laugh.

I don't blame Mia for not wanting to ride with them. They either arguing, being freaky or some other weird shit.

Dez took off in his Audi R8, while Mia, A and myself got in my Porsche truck that Aaron and I had to match. Only his was custom made, so he had to wait an extra month before he got it.

Aaron opened the back passager door to help Mia in while I jumped in the driver seat.

"Baby just let me driving just move over, chill and enjoy the ride."

"How you figure I want you driving my shit?" I asked.

Normally I hate when Aaron drive's my car, he never pushes my seat back up to the front were I have to have it.

"I can drive my own shit but since we in, just move over damn." I let out a loud sigh before rolling over to the passenger seat.

"You can roll your eye's all you want to now, I'll fix that later."

"Ugh, yea ok" we pulled off heading for the club.

**

**

We pulled up to the club at about 9p.m on the dot, hopped out and headed to the door the security dap A up.

"What's up big T , you good my nigga?" he asked while doing a lil hand shake with big T and holding me round my waist.

"Everything good T, you having any problems?" I asked him.

"Nall you know niggas smarter than that" he laugh.

Big T worked as a guard for me but he also did security for club six such Aaron owned. I nodded my head and walked inside with my crew following.

We make our way to V.I.P as the dj shouted us out. "Aye we got my nigga Aaron and his lady Mariah in the building, y'all hoe's get ready to shake some ass. Cause we know that fucking shit up tonight."

I just shook my head giving a fake smile and sat down. I don't like bringing attention to myself so the shout out was irritating to me.

Club Six was the hottest strip club open right now, that's why I still wanted to get my club up and running. I knew once I found the perfect location it was going to be epic.

**

The waiter came over and took our orders "Can I get shrimp, hot wings, fries, two bottles of circo, two bottles of Rosé and eight mxy fusions please."

"No problem, I'm Kandy just let me know if y'all need anything else" she assured giving her attention to Aaron smiling.

Just when I was about to get in her ass the DJ dropped my shit "Boss Bitch" by Nicki Minaj. So I let it go and started moving my hips to the beat.

"Don't get these lil hoes beat in here Aaron!" I whispered in his ear. He started laughing pulling me down on his lap.

"Babe chill, I don't won't these hoes, I got a boss bitch!" He told me grabbing hold on my waist.

I looked him over before moving my hips on him grinding on to his now hard man hood.

"Are y'all ok being here with my babies?" I asked checking on my pregnant friends.

Which I still don't know why they came, or why the guy's was ok with it. But then again they're grown and wanted to come knowing damn well they should have stayed home.

"Yea we good boo, but where's the food? A bitch stupid hungry!" Chenel whined.

I turned my head pointing to the waitress coming back with our orders. Mia and Chenel face got bright seeing all the food.

"Oh damn" I for got to order water for them. I pulled Kandy by her waist sending her to get ten bottles of water. She walked off and as soon as I turned around they fat asses was going in, so I joined them.

**

"Damn, what time these muthafukas coming? I don't have time to be waisting for nobody and you know that!" I warned Aaron.

"Shid baby I told then nigga ten on the dot. You ready to ride? It's their lost not ours."

"Yeah let's be out it's late and I'm ready to go, come on daddy"  I smirked at A while he licked and biting on my ear lobe.

We got everybody ready and started to head out. It was one in the morning and I didn't do the club scene as much as I use to, plus I got two pregnant women with me.

As we headed left the section we were approached by two guys. One was about 6'0 light skin, hazel eyes and the other one was black about 5'9 dark brown eyes.

"Yo, my man you leaving so soon?" The black guy asked to Aaron.

"And you are?" Dez stepped between the guy and me.

"I'm Teck and this my nigga killa, ain't you Blow?" I looked between the three of them.

Nobody called Aaron that, so he must have giving a fake name to the man.

"Yeah, and? You lost out on this deal my boy, we heading out" Aaron spoke while escorting us out the club.

Once we got outside I heard one of the dudes say some thing. "Man fuck them, we don't need their connect!"

I just shook my head, I can't stand a unprofessional as business person. Who's problem is it that you four hours late, fuck they think they meeting with? Better yet who they think I am?

"So bae who the fuck are they anyways?"

"Some lil niggas from LA wanna meet you, they tryna get a new connect. But shid we leaving they can find somebody else" he said.

I didn't feel bad shid next time they'll know to handle business. But I did want to see what kind of numbers they making and how I can make that number double being connected with me.

Since that deal with Tobie went sour,I figured I'd do some thing that I don't normally do and some thing new this time.

"Let's set up some thing for tomorrow at the office at 10:00a.m. if they fuck up this time that's it. And do it fast I'm drunk and ready to go!" I shouted to Aaron as he got out the car heading towards the direction of the two dudes.

**

We finally pulled up to the house after Mia insist on going to waffle house. I pretended to be sleep so Aaron could carry me in the house.

"Since she sleep I guess I'll eat her food shid" Mia big ass said and I played alone.

Once we got inside I jumped down grabbed my food and sprinted up stairs to my room.

"I knew yo big ass wasn't sleep!" He yelled at me thur the house.

"Fuck you!" I shouted back.

"Give me a minute I'll be up there to do ya!" I rolled my eyes at his cockiness as I sat in the sofa inside my bed room.

"Why you eating in the dark lil shawty" he came in turning on the TV, the lights, the bed lamps. I just looked him up and down shaking my head.

"What's up ma you good?" He asked trying to sound concern.

"Yeah my nigga, why you keep checking for me? You good or nah?" I snapped at him.

He jerked his head back and trunt up his lip studying me and I busted out laughing. This is why I can't ever stay mad him, he just  stood there watching my, licking his lips.

"Don't even try nothing, I'm going to bed buddy and you get no licky or sticky tonight." I quickly kissed his lips, got up going to the bathroom.

I showered, brushed my teeth and washed my face before coming out. That bastard was knocked out on the sofa, I made my way over to my dresser for night clothes.

I slipped on my silk gown and snuggled up to the pillows. Leaving his ass right there sleeping on the couch as I closing my eye's.

"Good night" he said making me smile.

Please excuse any mistakes✋

Thanks for reading!!!

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

128K 3.9K 37
My name is Brooklyn Robert. I'm 17, head cheerleader since my freshman year, I have fair grades and people always compliment me on my looks even thou...
239K 13K 58
"Why do you act different with me ?" "Because you're my friend" ⚠️Trigger warning ⚠️: sexual assault, murder, abuse, drug use, self harm
200K 9.1K 33
It's a mafia BeyNika story, I don't have a description just yet so give it time. This story has g!p _________________ (COMPLETED/will be EDITING SHOR...
254K 2.3K 7
"I'm a murderous alcoholic with severe abandonment issues and a knack for self-harm." There's a reason why the world knew her as 'Letalé'. She was a...