Caught and Released

By Samseahorse8

Daniel gets abducted and then rescued. AKA I needed a fluffy abduction story so I wrote a fluffy abduction st... More

Arrival
Rescue
Breakfast
Checkup
Another
Landing
Family
Day In
Gardens
Samples
Aquarium
Home
After

Bath

3.4K 88 3
By Samseahorse8

"Are you sure this is necessary?"

"Am I sure that you need a bath? Yes."

"Well, yeah. But can't I just take one by myself?"

"Sorry dear, but you cannot read the labels on the bottles. They are too big for you, anyway."

"True. But I just- I can't- mmh." Daniel started fiddling with the hem of his shirt, looking down in embarrassment. Amarvus kneeled down so that he was at eye-level with Daniel, taking his hands into his own.

"Hey, it is alright. Can you tell me what has you so nervous? I cannot help you if I do not know what is wrong."

"Well, it's just. It's- weird to have someone see you- you know- without anything on."

"Oh, I see. Daniel, I am a vet. I see this kind of stuff all of the time. There is nothing to be embarrassed about. This is just another part of my job."

"I'm just- just really not comfortable with it."

"Alright, I understand. Are there certain areas you do not want me seeing or is it just in general?"

"Um, just there." Daniel's face was red as he gestured towards his crotch.

"If that is the only place, you can most certainly have a towel around your waist and wash there without me. How does that sound?"

Daniel thought it over, "Yeah, ok. I... I think I can do that."

"Wonderful. Let me get you a towel." He stood back up and walked over to a cabinet, grabbing a towel and walking back towards Daniel. "Here you go. I need to go get a change of clothes for you. You can undress while I am gone. I will knock before I come in. Alright?"

"Ok." Daniel watched as he left the room.

Daniel started to undress. It took longer than usual since he was still a bit sore from being stuck in the same position for so long. As he finished wrapping the towel around himself, he wondered what to do with the bandages. He supposed he could ask Amarvus when he came back.

Daniel heard a knock at the door. "Come in." Amavrus came in carrying a blanket and an outfit that was nearly identical to what Daniel was previously wearing.

"Are you ready?"

"Um, ready as I'll get. Did you want me to take the bandages off or..?"

"I can take them off for you. Come up to the bath so I can get to you easier." Amarvus opened the half-door that led to the bath and gestured for Daniel to enter.

"Thank you." Daniel walked past him. The bath looked nothing like one. It looked more like a hairdresser sink attached to a recliner: sitting on a small platform with a ramp leading up to it. Daniel walked up the ramp and sat down on the chair. Amarvus undid the bandages that covered rough spots.

"They look much better than before. How do they feel?"

"Better. Still a little sore." Once Amarvus was finished, Daniel laid back on the chair. It was surprisingly comfortable despite being plastic. He tried his best to relax, but he was still nervous about this whole thing. Amarvus draped the blanket over him. It was a bit heavier than normal, but that honestly helped with his nerves even more. He heard water start running, and after a few seconds Amarvus asked for his hand.

"Does this feel alright?" He asked as the water fell on Daniel's open palm.

"Um, it's a little hot."

"Oh, I am sorry dear. How... about... now?"

"That's good."

"Good. I would like to wash your face first, is that alright?"

"That's fine," Daniel felt a wet cloth run over his face. Soon after, there was a hand rubbing soap onto his face, shortly followed by another.

"How are you doing?"

"I'm fine." Daniel was trying to relax. The act within itself wasn't bad, it was just the whole situation that was putting him on edge. He supposed this wasn't all too different from the spa trips his sister went on, just pushing it a bit further.

"That is good." After a minute of hands on his face, the washcloth was back, wiping the soap off. "Alright, now for your hair." Daniel felt soap being put in his hair and then-

Oh.

Oh wow.

Daniel immediately melted into the touch. The hands currently massaging his scalp felt heavenly.

"Does that feel good sweetie?"

"Mm-hm." He wasn't fully paying attention, this felt too nice. It was over too soon as he felt water run through his hair. Then another soap was combed through his hair and rinsed out. He was so relaxed at this point he forgot that he was nervous in the first place.

Until...

"Alright dear, I am going to start washing the rest of you. What if I fold the blanket so I can get to your torso? How does that sound?" Right. The rest of him.

"O-ok," he took a deep breath to try and calm his nerves as the blanket was lowered to his waist.

"It is alright dear. I will not hurt you. Just focus on breathing. There you go. Deep breaths. Good job. I am going to touch your shoulders now." He went on like this the whole time. Narrating where he was going and distracting Daniel with conversation. It did help, Daniel only squirming at ticklish spots.

"Daniel, I need to get to your back. Can you sit up for me, dear?" He nodded and leaned forward. Turns out having his back touched was pretty nice, too.

"Alright, you can lean back again. I am going to start on your legs next. How are you doing?"

"I'm ok."

"That is good. May I keep going or do you need a break?"

"You can keep going. I'd rather get this over with sooner."

"Alright. I am going to move the blanket," it was adjusted so that it was covering his chest again, "and I will start with your right leg." This wasn't as bad as he thought it was going to be. Daniel hasn't been in this situation since he was a toddler, and he had forgotten what it felt like. There were a lot of firsts-in-a-really-long-time that were happening since he met Amarvus. It was a bit odd having someone do things for him that he was so used to doing himself, but he couldn't say it was bad. Soon enough he felt the blanket fall back over his legs, snapping him out of his thoughts.

"Aaand I am done. I just need to get you a washcloth so you can clean everything else." Amarvus handed him a sudsy washcloth and showed Daniel how the shower hose worked. Amarvus left the room for a moment and Daniel quickly washed everything else.

"Alright, you did such a good job. Now let us get you dried off." He handed Daniel a fresh towel as he proceeded to dry his hair. After he was completely dry, Amarvus left the room to let Daniel get redressed.

"There. All clean. Now I just need to get you some new bandages." Amarvus placed Daniel on an exam table and grabbed some things from one of the cabinets. He rubbed a salve into the irritated spots before wrapping them. "And there. All done. Now, how about we get you some dinner? I can brush your hair while you eat." Daniel nodded. He gladly followed Amarvus after he was set back on the floor. He was helped into the ridiculously tall chair and was soon given another bottle.

"Um, Amarvus?"

"Yes?" He was about to start on his hair.

"Am I ever going to get food food? Like, not just liquid stuff?"

"Oh, of course! You have not had solid food in a while, so my plan was to let you work your way up to it."

"Oh, ok." Daniel felt the brush running through his hair and he melted again. He absentmindedly started drinking as he relaxed into the feeling. His drink soon ran out and he was left to just lean into the brush.

"Oh my, you really do enjoy this."

"Mm-hm," came the sleepy reply.

"I think it may be time to get you to bed."

"Mm-kay," Daniel lifted his arms to be helped down.

"Alright. Come here, Cuddle-bug." Amarvus took him to bed and pulled the covers over him.

"Do you need to do the IV thing again?"

"I think you have had enough of it. I will just have to get you to drink more water, alright?"

"Mm-kay." To Daniel's delight, he kept stroking his hair until he fell asleep.

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

172K 3.2K 36
hello this is @englishmoron [former username] 24.10.17 Hello Reader! this is my book. As you can see it is currently discontinued and I've officially...
764 7 7
Something within Daniel has snapped and now all he wants is to protect his dolls. This story is like 95% pornographic so it'll probably be taken down...
340K 12.8K 29
Tears rush down to my cheeks and splatter on the wood floor of Danny's university apartment. He has an imprint on his face from the creases in his pi...
1.4K 61 17
This is an IRL story about, well, you and Tubbo! This is written in she/her pov, and I'm sorry if that upsets everyone, its just that I have a diffic...