My Top Chinese Dramas

By straykidsrcute

This is a list of my top Chinese dramas to watch. Hope you enjoy! I will be updating if I find more good one... More

Love 020โ™ฅ๏ธ
Our secretโ™ฅ๏ธ
Your highness, the class monitorโ™ฅ๏ธ
Gank your heartโ™ฅ๏ธ
Sweet first loveโ™ฅ๏ธ
Remember my boyโ™ฅ๏ธ
My girlโ™ฅ๏ธ
Lucky's first loveโ™ฅ๏ธ
Skate into loveโ™ฅ๏ธ
Side Note

Falling into your smileโ™ฅ๏ธ

127 3 0
By straykidsrcute

Falling into your smile 😃 

Plot:  The petite, lollipop-loving Tong Yao, meanwhile, is a budding amateur gamer – obsessed with OPL. Her skills are exceptional, but she is of the firm belief that in the male-dominated world of pro gaming, love is a big no-no – even though her own ex-boyfriend was a gamer. When the ZGDX team manager learns of her skills, he contacts her, thinking that recruiting her as the scene's first female player will help score a major PR coup. Lu Si Cheng is dismissive of her initially, but eventually agrees to accept her as a substitute – a move that polarizes the team's fanbase. But as they start to get to know one another better, could a closer bond begin to form between them?

(If you want to watch the first episode, here it is😁😁)

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

2.3K 195 197
-the salaf series 2- "To those who wish to live in a world that kills." - sequel to the "sayings of the salaf" - can be read as a standalone
44K 670 27
Short stories that have come to mind, enjoy! [short story: #32]
2.4M 141K 46
"You all must have heard that a ray of light is definitely visible in the darkness which takes us towards light. But what if instead of light the dev...
5.2K 401 51
ยฐยท.ยธ.ยทยฐยฏยฐยท.ยธ.ยทยฐยฏยฐยท.ยธ.- ๐‹๐จ๐จ๐ค๐ข๐ง๐  ๐Ÿ๐จ๐ซ ๐š ๐ง๐ข๐œ๐ž ๐œ๐จ๐ฏ๐ž๐ซ ๐Ÿ๐จ๐ซ ๐ฒ๐จ๐ฎ๐ซ ๐š๐ฆ๐š๐ณ๐ข๐ง๐  ๐›๐จ๐จ๐ค? ๐˜๐จ๐ฎ'๐ซ๐ž ๐š๐ญ ๐ญ๐ก๐ž ๐ซ๐ข๐ ๐ก๐ญ ๐ฉ๐ฅ๏ฟฝ...