No More Tears

By 457time

Hey bitches! So this is like gonna be another Teen pregnancy story because lately Rafe Cameron be hittin diff... More

Part 1
Part 2
Part 3
Part 4
Part 5
Part 6
Part 8
Part 9
Part 10
Part 11
Part 12
Part 13
Part 14
Part 15
Part 16
Part 17
Part 18
Part 19
Part 20
Part 21
Part 22
Part 23
Part 24
Part 25
Part 26
Part 27
Part 28
Hey again...
Sweet Emotion

Part 7

5.9K 58 42
By 457time

(Ok so before I start this. I just wanna say it's 7:33 and I have not been to sleep yet. So this chapter might be fucked but YOLO! Anywaysss..... I'm writing this while making pasta. Yes everyone is sleeping. Also I wanted to say that this story is going to be my own. There are probably going to be key moments from the show but this is pretty much about Y/n and Rafes story. And what happens throughout everything in Outerbanks. Anyways againnnn..... let's get to the story. Oh I almost forgot, I don't look over these before I post them I kind of just wing it and see what happens but yea to the story.)(One more time, I have a good story line but I need fillers... so if y'all could maybe comment ideas... or don't do what you want but I'd appreciate it.)

Y/n's POV

We had made it to my mothers house and were now inside. My aunt had apparently come to visit because when I got there she was in the kitchen.

"Omg Heyy TT!!" I yelled hugging her. Yes I still call her TT.

"Hey baby, i was just gonna come see you!" She replied hugging me back.

"I missed you, we have a lot to catch up on. Maybe we could talk sometime before you leave." I said.

"Yes of course, I have to spend time with you. Can I see my grand-niece?" She asked.

"Yea, I actually have to go talk to Adrian you think you could watch her for a minute?" I asked

"Yea that's fine, we will be in the living room. Rafe, don't think I didn't see you. Come talk to me." My aunt said.

Rafe looked at me cautiously and I nodded telling him it was ok.

As we went our separate ways, I could hear Saylah babbling while Rafe sat on my mother's old squeaky chair.

While I raced up the stairs to confront my brother about his stupidity. How fun.

*knock*knock*

"Come in!" I hear him yell.

I opened the door to find him at his desk playing his game. He had his headset on and was yelling obnoxiously at the other players.

"Turn the game off I need to talk to you." I said sitting on his bed side chair.

"I can't, I'm playing with other people." He said

"Did it sound like I was asking?" I said.

He sighed, yet continued to ignore me. So... I stood up and ripped and the cords out of the wall.

"OMG WHAT THE HELL IS WRONG WITH YOU?!!?" He screamed.

"Sit the fuck down!" I yelled.

"What do you even want bro?" He rolled his eyes.

"Ima give you one chance to tell me who you were actually with the night you relapsed." I said standing in his face.

"What are you even talking about?" He wined.

"One. Fucking. Chance." I said

"Fine... I was with Chrissy." He said looking down.

I lunged at him before backing up and taking a deep breathe.

"Ohhhh I could fucking choke you right now. You fucking dick. Why the hell were you with Chrissy" I said mimicking her name.

"I-I got back together with her..." he said quietly.

I slapped him. With out hesitation.

"Ouch, what the FUCK!" He yelled standing up.

"Hit me I fucking dare you." I said causing him to back down.

"First of all, she got you started with coke. Second of all she cheated on you. Multiple times. Not only did she cheat on you, but she tried to cheat on you while also trying to get Rafe to cheat on me. All she wants to do is fuck you over! And you can't even say that she has good pussy because I have had good pussy and I don't even have to see her in person to know her pussy stinks. I swear if you don't break up with her, I will do it for you after I break you in half. And please don't fucking test me because I've been wanting to beat a bitches ass sense I got pregnant. And quite frankly I don't really care which one of you it is, so please, please, try and tell me no." I said taking a deep breath after.

"Wait you've had pus-" I cut him off

"We don't talk about it!" I yelled.

He stayed quiet and nodded his head as he grabbed his phone. He typed a few things before putting his phone back down.

"Nah uh, let me see." I said holding out my hand.

He sighed and did some more typing and then handed me his phone. I looked through his texts with that person to make sure he didn't change the name. And although I wish I didn't... he actually did it. Which means I was almost satisfied.

"Also, if I find out your doing coke, hanging out with Chrissy, or both you will move in with me. In the cut and I will treat you like trash since that's what you wanna act like trash." I said throwing him his phone and walking out the door... with out shutting it because I'm a petty ass big sister.

"Rafe!" I yelled

"Y/n?!" Rafe answered.

"You ready to go." I said making my way to the last step.

"Yea let's go." He said picking up Saylahs diaper bag.

"Bye auntie it was nice to see you. You should stop by the Chateau. You remember how to get there right?" I said as I took Saylah.

"Yes of course, I'll call you when I'm free. You mom has me doing a bunch of activities, but I'm sure I can skip a day so we can hang." She said smiling

"Ok TT, bye love you!" I chuckled as Rafe and I walked outside.

"So what's next?" I asked him

"Well we can go to the Chateau and be lazy, we can go to my house and be lazy. I could take you guys out on the boat. It's not to windy or hot. Perfect. Or we can have a bonfire of the back yard." He said excitedly.

"Yea let's have a bonfire. Can we stop at my house so I can get a change of clothes for us?" I asked

"Yea sure, do you wanna spend the night?" He asked

"Yea, I just gotta tell John B. where I'll be." I replied

"Why do you have to do that?" Rafe questioned.

"Because this will be the first night I won't be there since I found out about Saylah..." I said

"Wait you never stayed at Kie's or Popes. Even JJ..?" He said curiously.

"Nope.." I said

"Have you been with a guy..?" He asked

"Nope, it's just been e and and Saylah." I sighed

"Have you master-" he started

"Ok we don't need to talk about this right now. Can you please just drive faster." I said now getting slightly uncomfortable.

"Well I just wanna know, I mean everyone gets horny." He chuckled knowing he would get the answer eventually.

"Rafe, I'm not playing with you. Shut the hell up." I said bouncing me leg.

"Come onnnnn, I wanna know." He wined as he gripped my thigh causing my leg to stop bouncing.

"Why do you wanna know so bad?" I huffed.

"Well... I wanna know if anything has changed. You since the last time we've-" I cut him off again.

"Yes Rafe, I have masturbated. I have my own vibrator and dildo. Is that what you wanted to know?" I looked at him sarcastically.

"Sooooo toys?" He said smirking.

I smacked his arm.

"Shut up! You got the answer out of me now let's leave it at that!" I said chuckling nervously.

It was quiet for a little bit before we pulled up to the house. Once I got out and went to get Saylah out of her car seat.

"So have you use your fingers to..?" Rafe said coming up behind me, playing with the hem of my shorts.

"I'm gonna fucking stab you, shut the fuck up!" I said shoving him back before turning around to face him.

"We are done with this conversation, and that's finale." I said before walking past him into the house.

Once I entered I laid Saylah in her crib so I could get our things packed.

I pack essentials like clothes and underwear. I packed out tooth brushes, toothpaste, brush, makeup, make up remover, skin care stuff, diapers, wipes, and pretty much anything else we could need. As well as my laptop and Saylahs play pen because she is not sleeping with us. Sorry not sorry.

As I packed everything m, Rafe watched as I moved around my room.

"You really need all of this for one night?" He asked

"Who said I was staying for one night?" I asked back.

"I-uhh" he stuttered.

"I'm kidding, I just need an outfit depending on the weather and idk what it's gonna be like. And Saylah spits up more than a camel so she always needs a change of clothes. But that still doesn't mean I'm only staying one night." I smirked as I zipped the last zipper on the duffel bag that I use  for our stuff. I also had the play pen, diaper bag, and my skin care bag because it didn't fit in the duffle.

"Ok now I'm gonna change her and we are gonna change clothes and then we can go." I said as I picked Saylah up and laid her on her changing table.

Skip Time

We had finally made it to Rafes house and we were now in his room.

I decided to set up the playpen first. Then I put all of our bathroom stuff in the bathroom and I just left everything else in the bags.

"Ok now we can go start the fire." I said taking a deep breath.

"Ok then, we'll I'm gonna invite Topper and Kelce... is that ok?" I asked hesitantly.

"I don't care, but if the try to pull some Kooks vs Pogues bullshit I will not be afraid to throw them in the fire." I said seriously.

"Ok, I'll make sure to let them know that." He chuckled nervously.

He walked out of the room to call the boys. So I went to Sarah's room.

"Hey Sarah." I said as I walked in.

"Oh hey Y/n, what are you doing here?" She asked

"I'm spending the night, me and Rafe we're gonna have a bonfire and he's inviting Topper and Kelce. I was gonna see if you'd come down for a little bit at least. I haven't been around that many kooks and awhile and I don't really consider you a kook nor a pogue so I figured you could help with the toxic male kook energy." I said bouncing Saylah on my hip.

"Yea of course, I'm not gonna stay the whole time though. My dads having me work on collage applications." She said

"That's fine. Just for a little bit." I said before saying goodbye and walking out the door.

As I walked to the backyard to see Rafe and Topper talking as Rafe chopped the wood.

Damn he looked good..

"Well hello boys." I said smiling as I closed the back door behind me.

"Well hello Pogue Princess." Topper said

"Pogue princess, that's a new one. Not sure if your insulting me or complimenting me. I'm gonna take it as a compliment." I said putting Saylah in her play pen. I had Rafe take it outside.

"It was a compliment, I figured if your gonna be around. And your with my boy, so I should probably stop being such a dick." Topper said rubbing his hands together.

"It's ok Kook, that just makes you my bitch to.... No I'm kidding... kind of, but if your cool I'm cool." I said sitting down eyeing Rafe.

"I'm cool." Topper said leaning back.

As Rafe chopped the wood, his shirt was off and his arms and abs flexed every time he swung. His abs glistened in the sun light as the sweat dripped from his forehead. As my thoughts wandered, I heard the door burst open, as Kelce stood in front of it with a bottle of Vodka in his hand.

"Who's ready to get fucked up?!" He yelled before his eyes met mine.

"Oh shit, um, so we aren't getting fucked up...?" Kelce said putting his arms down.

"Not until she goes to sleep." I said.

"But we're still getting fucked up..?" Kelce asked looking at me as Rafe brought the wood next to the fire place.

"Yes we can, just not now." I said.

"Cool." He said putting the Vodka in the ice chest filled with soda and different shots of alcohol.

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

126K 1.3K 39
"And I've heard of a love that comes once in a lifetime And I'm pretty sure that you are that love of mine" -Dandelions(Ruth B.) A girl whose never...
16.6M 642K 63
Bitmiş nefesi, biraz kırılgan sesi, Mavilikleri buz tutmuş, Elleri nasırlı, Gözleri gözlerime kenetli; "İyi ki girdin hayatıma." Diyor. Ellerim eller...
313K 2.7K 38
𝗝𝗼𝘀𝗵 𝗥𝗶𝗰𝗵𝗮𝗿𝗱𝘀 𝗳𝗮𝗻𝗳𝗶𝗰 [ COMPLETED ] Kaley D' Amelio is the twin sister of Charli D' Amelio. The whole family moved to California af...
402K 6.7K 28
in which it's a constant cycle... vinnie hacker. social media story don't read it's cringe and i regret writing 🤗🤗🤗