It's About Her!

By LoveAffitnity

How far you can go to be with the person you love? Can you run away from your ownself? Can you rewind the pas... More

Chapter 1
She is not your dirt.
Men have needs.
The Torne Doll.
Learn the rules and Play by it!
Awareness is a curse.
Demon and Lies
Dark Dominance
Forgotten Human
The enigma of the heart
Bruised Heart Part 1
Bruised Heart Part 2
Shattered Soul
Fire in the heart
What hurts the most!
Several Knots
Meteor shower
Crushed Flower
Scars
Its Okay, to be not Okay!
Insecurities
Maybe...May..be!
Lifting the Curse
Love that makes you, breaks you!
Secrets and lessons
Congratu....lations...!
One more time...
Dead
Wounds and scars
Mirror and Beast
Replacing Nightmares with Sunshine

The broken things

373 34 24
By LoveAffitnity

A man intertwined his fingers in Zoya's hair. His one hand touched the delicate edges of her shoulder while his lips closed inches to feel her warmth against his lips. Zoya sat there quietly, the string of her blouse is open, her clothes are loose against her chest barely covering anything on her. She held no emotions as he touched her again. Even the small prayers that she uses to send it to Allah, have seized with time.

 "You know, you are very beautiful. " He rolled on the mattress and rested his head on her lap. "But there are so many faces who are more beautiful than you here; Still do you know why I always come to you?" His eyes twitched and he pulled Zoya, but her neck close to him while he pushed her hair apart with his other hands.

"Because of these eyes." He paused. "You may never say through your lips, but your eyes...they give away your pain." he pulled her to him a little more and dropped few kisses on her closed eye lid.

"And you know what is more beautiful than your eyes is? " He smiled, moving his fingers away from her , allowing her to retreat back posture. "Your silence ." 

"There is a strange feeling in your presence. There is no rest, no stagnation!"

Zoya remained silence and picked up her remaining clothes from the floor. She looked at him and he rolled off her.  

 "Never give away this pain from yourself, my dear. Because there are so many beautiful body in this world, but beauty can not be everyone's jewel." He studied Zoya's face awaiting for her reaction but as usual his words met with her silence and disappeared in the air

Zoya was in middle of wearing her clothes when the man's phone rang and he swiped his thumb to answer it , while his eyes remained glue to her face.

Zoya waited for a brief seconds for his sign and when he signalled her to keep wearing her clothes , she resumed back to what she was doing

The man spoke with over dose of honey on his tongue and it didn't took her time to know he was talking to one of his wives. It didn't bother her like always . She looked at the mirror and saw her one string loose at the ned of sequence , she stretched her arms to wear it , when she felt his fingers tying them for her.

The man spoke for few more minutes before finally he hung up the call. 

 "Allah! save all of us men from these wives. their wishes never ends, but husbands like us suffers a lot fulfilling their wishes."

"Can I go now?" Zoya softly asked, completely ignoring the man's talks.

He looked at her amused before he gave a small nod in no.  "You know I am very good lover. I take care of all my wives wishes.  You just have to say yes and I will set you free from this cage. I will fulfil all of your desire too."

Zoya smiled as an answer.

"this smiles means a yes or a no."

"Your time with me is over. Can I go now?" Zoya politely asked, her lips still held an amusing smile.

The man looked in her eyes for a while before he gave a nod in yes. As Zoya made her way towards the door , she heard his voice. 

"The price of a broken item and a broken person is the same in this world. Neither a broken item gets a place in the house, nor a broken person gets a place in someone's heart. Don't hide your weakness behind silence, my dear, this world is a so shameless. And I am only one! In time, forget him whose pain you still carry with you behind your silence. I am one of your lover, I will not lie!"

Her eyes sting again with a flash of Aditya's memories. The world is spinning on its axis fast and speedy but for Zoya, the time has stopped ever since she has left Aditya. She stopped for a brief seconds before she walked out of the room.

****

No one ever thought the new comer would turn the table around and control the power in just few days. Ever since Aditya joined the party he slowly and gradually  started winning people in his favour. Anjana was so right about him, he was more capable than any would ever have thought. His angst against his brother and his longing for his love made him partially inhuman. He became a brutal at politics , exceeding one step ahead of Harshwardhan in slyness.

He used media and ran his projects including the public and butchered all stereotypes beliefs about politicians. He was soft and harsh at the same time for his people. In the mid of chaotic days, he never missed to think about the girl he loved and who left him without a say. He appointed people to look for her but found no news so far. Little did he knew , his father has his eyes on all of his activities and he paid 2 times more than him to those people for not searching Zoya. 

On the other hand , days kept passing by and Noor's life became more miserable. Arjun started to become more depressed and aggressive day by day. There were time when he took out his frustration on Noor at the end of nights, leaving her with some gruesome scars and there were times he brought many girls in her presence and she was forced to make bed for him for his night life. The pain that Arjun was giving her started to feel nothing for Noor. She wanted to get out of this life and her only option was Rajveer. The distance between Arjun and Noor, gave Rajveer the opportunity to strengthen her trust on him.

Noor apparently started to feel sick from body and from soul. She shifted to minimum diets and lots of vitamin capsules to get through her days.  After sharing himself with her for many days, She made a soft corner in Rajveer's heart. And he began to truly care for her.

"Are you still not feeling good?" He asked , giving her the glass of water while massaging her back gently. Noor looked at him and then smiled. 

"I am okay don't worry." She replied taking a sip from the glass and putting it aside.

She glided herself to the bedrest and leaned on the wooden frame, pulling the duvet neatly on her.

"What did the doctor say?" Rajveer asked worriedly

"weakness." she whispered, not having a strength to carry out full conversation.

"Do you want to change a doctor?, his medicines seems to have no effect on you. You are loosing  more weight." he took her hand in his and leaned next to her, she immediately rested her head on his shoulder.

"No I am okay. I just need some sleep." 

Rajveer moved his fingers in her hair when he felt something on her neck, he pulled her hair aside to check when his eyes widened at the spot. 

"He did this to you again." She remained silent , which answered his question.

"Noor, why don't you tell Aditya about this." 

"He already have so many things to deal with. And I don't feel like involving anyone will help."

"Noor but- "

"Please....I don't want to talk about him. Let me sleep a bit , I need to be home before he returns."

Rajveer looked at her for seconds before he nods in understanding.  She closed her eyes and took a deep breathe when she felt Rajveer's cold fingers caressing her skin. She felt the bed light before the rustling followed. Few minutes later she felt  him applying the ointment on her skin.

Her broken heart silently weeped, 'there was not point in healing, because it will be another night and a new scar again.'

****

"What do you mean you are not successful in finding a girl!" Aditya bang his hands on the table. The noise echoed through the walls and people gasped in fear.

"Sir, she doesn't have any government ID , there are no records of her being born. She never had a house and neither she is from society with friend and relatives. We are trying hard to find her whereabouts but because of limited information we are finding it difficult to locate her." the chief of the agency tried to explain Aditya.

"I don't care! I can pay you more, put more men to this task and find her asap. Send your people to every corner of India , I don't care just find her for me." Aditya 

The man bowed their head and walked out of cabin. Aditya closed his eyes as soon as he heard the closing of the door. 

"where are you Zoya? Please for once, please allow me to find you." He squeezed his eyes, rolling a single tear of his eyes.

***

Its three in the night, Aditya has returned home very late after a very hectic day. He was about to switch of the light when he heard someone's voice. He followed the voice and very soon found himself standing at the kitchen. Noor was standing there with her head in her hands and bent down to the kitchen sink. 

"Noor, Are you okay?" Aditya asked.

Noor did not reply , she moaned in pain which alarmed Aditya and he ran to Noor to help her. Aditya held her arms gently and made her sit on the kitchen. He switched on the light and newly formed scars became visible for Aditya's eyes. Noor was not in the situation to cover them. She left them in open.

"You don't look good. Let me call Doctor" He said tapping on his phone a little.

"You don't look good either." Noor said staring back at him.

"We are talking about you here."

She smiled, and looked at her hands. Aditya dialled doctor's number and asked him to come to see Noor. Later, He brought Noor to the guest room, as she was afraid to go back to Arjun's room. He understood and felt sick of his brother. 

The doctor came asap and checked on Noor. After checkup he looked at Aditya with a disheartening look.

"How could someone do this to his wife, specially in this condition."

Noor had a look on her face which stated she anticipated it but she feared to hear it from him.

"what do you mean by condition?"

"She is  2 weeks pregnant."

Aditya smiled happily but soon the smile turned in the anger. how could his brother steep this low ! he began marching towards Arjun's room but Noor stopped him even before he could make his way to the door.

She looked at the doctor and signed him to leave them alone. The doctor followed her order and left the place.

"what you don't want Arjun to know about this baby, He is the baby's father."

"I want to tell the child's father by myself." She looked at Aditya and stretched her hand asking for phone.

Aditya looked puzzled at her , he gave his phone to her.  She dialled a number and waited for the call. 

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

24K 2.6K 46
**Can be read as General Fiction** _________________________________________ Its a story of a girl named Zoya who has always been protected so much b...
363K 35.2K 58
Vivaansh x Meera! Jaavedaan:- Eternal, Everlasting, Forever. Just a simple arranged marriage love story that will take you to the ride of fairytale! ...
117K 6.9K 54
***this can be read as a general fiction**** (Plot is a little different so please give it a try. I hope you will like it). Everyone is not lucky to...
87.4K 4.1K 68
"Eternally?" "For an eternity and even more." __________ Coincidences; are they merely occurring by chance? The universe is always arranged for us, s...