I'M THE VAMPIRE MAFIA BOSS QU...

By I_Ship_Yoonmin_

INTRO: PARK JIMIN an Innocent boy, Lonely, all pople around him don't like him they called even said to the I... More

I'M THE VAMPIRE MAFIA BOSS QUEEN/ ~🐱YOONMIN🐥 FF~ CHARACTERS
Chapter 1: Thirsty of bloods."
Chapter 2: First Meeting
Chapter 3: Vampire."
Chapter 4: Jimin's death."
Chapter 5: Vampire guy."
Chapter 6: My Queen."
Chapter 7: First kiss😂😂."
Chapter 8: Yoongi's Mall."
Chapter 9: Hungry Jimin."
Chapter 10: Marked Jimin."
Chapter 11: Different eye colours."
Author Note."
Chapter 12: Outfit."
Chapter 14: The fights with Vampir to Vampire."
Author Note:
Chapter 15: Friends fight😂."
Chapter 16: Talking."
Chapter 17: Cute."
Author Note:
Chapter 18: Seventeen."
Chapter 19: Seoul University."
Happy Birthday Jungkook🎁🎈🎉
Chapter 20: Pomegranate
Chapter 21: Work."
Chapter 22: Date."
Chapter 23: Tired."
Chapter 24: Mrs. Choi."
Chapter 25: Mansion."
Chapter 26: K-Drama's
Chapter 27: Bar
Chapter 28: Pain."
Chapter 29: My children's."
Chapter 30: Haru."
Chapter 31: Moon goddess."
Chapter 32: Wolf."
Chapter 34: I'm sorry." (M)
Chapter 35: Talk about what?
Happy birthday🎂🎉 Namjoon
Chapter 36: Rare boy."
Chapter 37: Training."
Chapter 38: Training Pt.2
Chapter 39: Training Pt.3
Chapter 40: IU."
Author Note, Thanks."
Chapter 41: Real Parents."
Chapter 42: Slut."
Chapter 43: Pervert."
Chapter 44: The War."
EPILOGUE:

Chapter 13: Set Of Pajamas."

413 18 7
By I_Ship_Yoonmin_

YOONGI POV."

(Just Imagine y'all that is Midnight already😂😂)

It was 11:00pm in the midnight now and I was in my office again as I heard a knock from Jimin."

Come in!" I said and he come in."

What are you doing all this time? Jimin asked."

I have an important work to finish…That's why I'm still here!" I answered without looking at him."

I just felt that Jimin sit in my lap."

Can I ask you some question…Yoonie? Jimin asked."

Yeah…Sure what is it…My Queen? I asked."

Why can't we sleep? Jimin asked once again."

Were different Vampire…My Queen, My family didn't sleep only some times we can!" I answered."

I put my one hand in his wrist and I could feel that his blushing and that his eyes turns to blue."

And why are you here…My Queen? I asked."

I don't want to be alone in our room!" Jimin answered and I chuckled."

Ohh is that so? I said."

Yoonie!" Jimin said."

Hmm!" I hummed in responded."

Well I was thinking…Why you didn't go in you're work when I was here? Jimin asked."

W-well I want to spent my time with you…My Queen!" I answered."

I close my laptop and turned him to look at me and his still blushing."

You're blue eyes is beautiful in you…My Queen!" I taste and he blushed more."

Cute!" I thought

What if I will go in school again Yoonie…I actually missed my friends? Jimin shyly asked."

I was take aback with his question.
It's okay if you don't want me to go back there!" Jimin sadly added as his eye color turned to grey."

Nah, I want you to go back there…My Queen I was thinking that too!" I lied."

Actually I don't want him to go back in that hell school…I'm worried about him…What if he will try to jump in the rooftop again or try to harm his self? I thought."

Jimin's face light up again when I he heard my answer as his eyes turns to blue again."

Really? Jimin asked."

Yeah…But I have 3 rules for you that you need to follow!" I said."

Okay…What is it? Jimin smiled."

My heart melt as his eyes disappeared when he smile."

No.1: You can't go in other guy expect for you're friends."

No.2: Don't you dare to drink a blood to other guy just my blood and only mine My Queen

No.3: I will let my close friends to school there first before you."

After I said that Jimin looked at me in confuse."

What do you mean by You will let you're close friends to school there and Who is this close friends of your's? Jimin asked."

Namjoon, Soobin, Yeonjun, Hoseok, Jacson and my friend called Stray kids!" I answered and he still looked at me in confuse."

Stray kids? Jimin asked."

Yeah…This is them!" I said as I let him see the picture of stray kids."

(The Stray kids)

Jimins face light up once again as he saw the pic with his smile."

Omg, they're so cute!" Jimin said and I chuckled."

How did you find a friend cute like them, huh!" Jimin asked."

Some of them are Vampires too…My Queen!" I said and his eyes widen."

Again? Jimin said."

Yeah!" I rolled my eyes."

Let's go in our bed room now…My Queen!" I said and Carry him in bridal style."

Jimin put his two arms in my neck as he lay his head in my chest and I smiled in that."

My life and attitude has been change cause of a Innocent guy who named Park Jimin soon to be Min Jimin!" I thought."

We got infront of our room. I lay Jimin in our bed and I go in the bathroom to take a half bath when Jimin asked me."

Where are you going? Jimin asked."

I will just take a bath…My Queen!" I answered."

Can I come? Jimin shyly asked and I chuckled."

Yeah…Sure!" I answered as I go near him and carry him again to our bathroom."

A/N: They will make out again so I will skip…Just continue their make out in the bathroom in you're Imagination My beautiful and handsome readers😊😊."

After their Bath together."

(Jimin's set Pajama)

(Yoongi's set Pajamas)

I go near our closet and peek some set of Pajamas for me and jimin…Jimin set Pajamas is Men Casual Silk Stand Collar Top+Waist Short Pajamas…While mine is Long sleeve Pajamas."

Here!" I said as I give him the set of short+waist Pajamas."

Thanks!" Jimin said."

Jimin quickly go in the dressing room like his ass doesn't hurt at all…I change and wait him to finish. When he come out from the dressing room my mouth dropped again."

God, his so beautiful and sexy at the short+waist Pajamas!" I thought."

Jimin run to our share bedroom as he see me looking at him up and down…I chuckled at his action…I got in the bed too, lay beside him and rap my arms around his waist as I broke the Silence between us."

I have to go with my men at our work at 4:00am early in the morning…My Queen!" I said."

I put my head at his shoulder…Jimin face me and our face is just 1 inch far…Jimin blushed as he noticed ad I chuckled."

What work? Jimin asked."

Killing…You know me and what's my other works now…My Queen!? I answered him."

K-killing? Jimin asked."

Yeah I need to face my enemy!" I said and he nodded slowly."

I could see in Jimin's eyes that his worried and a little bit scared…I kissed his forehead down to his nose and then to his soft lips."

Don't worry about me…My Queen, our fight will just take some hours…I will promise to you that I will be fine, Okay!" I sweetly said."

He nodded as he go closer to me and put his head on my chest and his hand on my waist."

We stayed like that when the time is 4:00am I let go of Jimin's waist and he looked at me."

Where are you going? Jimin asked."

It's time for me to go in my work…My Queen!" I answered as I kissed his forehead."

I lead myself to our closet as I get my black suit and black gloves…I go in the dressing room and got changed again…After a minutes I got outside and my eyes leaned to Jimin's who's standing and waiting for me to go out…I got near him and rapped my arms around his waist…He put his arms around my neck too."

(Just Imagine that Yoongi Wear this😊😂)

Are you still worried about me? I taste."

Yeah!" Jimin said as he rest his head in my chest."

I promise to you already that I will be fine, right!? I said and he nodded once again."

Okay bye now…My Queen, they are waiting for me outside now!" I said."

I kissed him all over his face then to his lips…When I was going to walk Jimin hold my hand…I looked at him once again and saw him pointing at his lips and I chuckled."

Ohh so he wants more kiss? I smirked."

I kissed him deeply and he kissed back…After couple of minutes I break the kiss."

Goodbye My Queen…And I love you!" I said and that made him blush."

I-i'm not going to say I LOVE YOU unless you go here without wounds or bullet on you're body!" Jimin said and I chuckled."

Let's go in the living room first My Queen…Soobin, Yugyeom and Taehyun are there!" I said and he nodded."

We got in the living and I told him to stay inside the living room for his safety and I walked to my men's."

Let's go!" I coldly said."

I put my in my waist and cover i with my suit that I wear."

                    TO BE CONTINUED."

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

6K 326 55
Park Jimin was a cold blood mafia king. Who is CEO of Park Enterprises. He is the richest mafia boss in Seoul Korea. Everyone was scared of the Park...
1.1K 96 32
The underground world of mafias was shaken when merciless, cunning Jin ascended as the leader of their organization. With the intent of avenging his...
805K 26.1K 76
Wrong place, wrong time. That's all it was. You never meant to witness what you did. You were willing to forget it and never speak of it again, but...
109K 6.3K 40
《COMPLETED》 ONLY FOR +18 AUDIENCE/ READERS Park Jimin most powerful strongest, ruthless and dangerous Vampire king who hate humans, he is the son of...