May I Please Borrow Some Suga...

By Fallensmiles

The first thing I notice when I open the door is his ocean blue eyes swirling in confusion. Well I guess tha... More

Author's Note
Cast
Part one
1.1
1.2
1.3
1.4
Part Two
2.1
2.2
2.3
2.4
Part Three
3.1
3.2
3.3
3.4

Author's Note

1K 43 0
By Fallensmiles

Heyy guys, how have you all been?

I just wanted to say thank you for all the support and lovely comments on this book.

We hit 15k reads and 1k votes way sooner than I had anticipated ❤

I'm glad that I posted my first book on here a few years ago, because if I hadn't I wouldn't have gotten to experience how sweet y'all are and neither would've had the chance to talk to anyone of you :)

Cheesy stuff aside I have another book out if you'd be interested and another book on the way xD

It's called pools of honey and it's completed so you can check it out if it seems interesting :)

~•~

"Seriously, my phone just had to die right now? I wish I'd charged it this morning," A girl with auburn hair falling over her eyes grumbles to herself.

I glance around and there's no one in the aisle besides me and her.

I make small movements with my pointer finger.

"It's turning on? What the fuck? It's at 30 percent? Oh Lord thank you. I don't know how that worked but thank you, thank you."

I smile as I pick up my Hershey's and move to the self checkout counter.

Now I don't want to boast but that was me.

I granted her the wish of having more battery in her phone.

How exactly you might ask?

Well it's simple.

I'm a genie.

Pretty cool yeah?

And no I'm not some Aladdin's fucking slave or whatever.

No hate to Aladdin, but genie's should have rights too.

And no I do not live in a lamp.

I'm a free genie, which means I can grant anybody anything if I want to.

~•~

I've been experimenting with different styles and themes so this one's a little different from my other works :)

That's all so I'll take my leave now❤

~Sky

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

16.1K 536 18
He told her he would catch her when she fell. So he did. Hazel Emeryes was your typical happy go lucky 17 year old. Who knew a wrong number phone ca...
51.3K 3.7K 47
Shubish oneshots because why not. Mainly fluff with a little angst on the side. Ps- I wanted to write like a long story but I lack a good main plot a...
173K 704 40
warning sex!! you can cancel if you don't like it.This is only for the guys who have sensitive desire in sex.
44.8K 829 22
Aurora Rossi no one ever carried about her growing up except her mother her father really never wanted to have a girl so he ignored her so does her b...