Private Tutor

By kawaiiy_131920

"Jungkook, come here. Your private tutor is here." 'But dad, I don't need a- I mean hi teacher. Nice to meet... More

Private Tutor
Met Him From Afar
First Day
I'd Love To Let Him Tutor Me
Past Problems
Unexpected Accident
Way Back Home
Coffee Shop
Stalker's Acting
Telepathy
Part Of His Past
Birthday Surprises
Boyfriend?
Escape Route
Sleepy
Sick Day
With You
Exams
Who's Older?
Beach
My Little Cutie
Accident
Hospital
Meet My Friends
New Friends
Waterfall Date
Obvious
Just Be Smart
When You Argue Over The Smallest Things
Forgiven
Birthday Plans
I'll Go To The Moon With You
I Love You
Bonding Time
Hanging Out
Spending Time With Your Boyfriend
Preparation
His Birthday
A Step Away
Epilogue
Just A Quick Question

Proposal

450 21 3
By kawaiiy_131920

A/N : Just so you know, this is the last chapter already :)

When Jimin woke up, he didn't see Jungkook anywhere. The ringing of his phone woke him up and it was Hoseok. "Hyung?" "Jiminie! You sound like you just woke up" "I did" He muttered and Hoseok laughed on the other side. "Well, you better prepare now, I'm gonna pick you up in an hour" Jimin hummed and thanked him before hanging up and yawning again. He looked at the clock and it showed 8.30am. "Well Jungkook must have already gone to work" Jimin lazily went to the washroom before heading downstairs and was hit by the smell of food which made him energetic instantly.

"Well at least he made me breakfast" Jimin smiled widely and went to dining table before digging in contently. It wasn't much, just oatmeal with some strawberries and blueberries, orange juice along with scrambled eggs but it was enough to keep him happy for the rest of the performance. Once he was done he went to change into normal clothes, as he decided he'd only change into the clothing he had chosen the night before.

He saw a little note stuck on the door of their bedroom and he read it silently. "Morning baby, I'm off to work and I just can't wake you up since you just look too cute. Anyways, I've made breakfast, it's on the table and I hope you like it. Good luck on your performance! I'll give you the surprise later. I love you" Jimin beamed excitedly before heading downstairs to wait for Hoseok to pick him up.

"Jiminie! Are you ready?" Jimin nodded and went up to Hoseok's car before they drove off to the place. "Hobi hyung do we need to stay back you know, to like clean up or there's some ceremony stuff?" "Hmm I don't think so. But the audience can take pictures though, like after all the performance have ended" Jimin hummed and look out at the window until they have reached. "We're here?" "Yeah" "Wow this place is massive"

"It's where we usually perform" Jimin oohed and the older laughed at how his jaw dropped. "We need to go inside now, it's going to be late if we don't" "But we still have 2 hours" "We still need to get used to the stage first, makeup, costume, hair style and many more. Plus it's first come first serve, so the earlier the better" Jimin nodded in understanding before Hoseok dragged him to the building and into the backstage while the curious boy was roaming his eyes all around.

"Jiminie, we are here now. You need to find your name then we can proceed to the room, they are actually specified according to what dance you're gonna perform" Jimin hummed and they parted ways before Jimin went to find room 3.

Time skip ~

"You were awesome out there, hyung!" "Thanks, it's almost your turn now, are you ready?" Hoseok asked when he finished performing and Jimin nodded confidently and gave him a thumbs up. "Go there, it's almost your turn" Jimin nodded before heading to wherever he had pointed to him and he saw some staff there. "Park Jimin?" He nodded and they looked through the list. "You're next, good luck!" He took a deep breath and nodded in acknowledgement. Once he heard the music end, he knew that it was already his turn. "Ready?" "Ready!"

He heard the someone speaking, probably the host and the staff gave a signal for him to go on stage. Once he was there, he heard aggressive clapping and cheering from the audience. He took a deep breath and waited for the music to start. It did, which made him let the music flow into his body and he started dancing, more graceful than ever if it's even possible. Jungkook who was sitting in the middle front row was smiling proudly while recording it down. When the music ended, people were cheering, clapping and some also looked at him hopefully as if they wanted an autograph. He did a bow before turning to the opposite side of where he had entered the stage.

"Wow! You were wonderful as always, Jiminie" Hoseok praised and Jimin turned red which made the other coo. "For a first timer, you actually look so experienced" "My heart was beating so so so fast out there" He said and panted loudly as he was actually out of breath. "Did you see the gang out there?" "Hmm, no. I guess I was too focused in the dance?" Hoseok laughed and passed him a bottle of water. "You wanna go home now?" "We can?" "Didn't I said it earlier?" He asked with a straight face which made Jimin scratch to back of the head and Hoseok laughed.

"Doesn't matter, you probably were too anxious. Anygays, do you wanna go home?" "Okay then" Hoseok dragged him to a corner and there was another list of names again. "Just cross out your name and we can go" "Okay" Once they were done, they took their stuff back and Hoseok phoned Taehyung and Yoongi. Jimin was humming to himself and contemplating whether he should text Jungkook or not. He decided to leave a short text, Jungkook can read his message later anyways. "Jiminie, we'll go back with Yoongi and Taehyungie, since they came in a cab just now" He hummed and didn't mind it at all, since they were close friends or you could consider them as family after all.

When they met up in the back door, Taehyung whispered something to Hoseok and Jimin shrugged. Probably just husbands' issues. "Jiminie, let's just go on the car first" "Oh okay then" Hoseok and Taehyung joined soon after and Jimin was staring at Jungkook's contact the entire time, despite Taehyung praising him and Hoseok trying to get him off the screen. He sighed, frustrated before he leaned onto Taehyung's shoulder since he's his soulmate, and he just knows how to cheer him up. "Taetae, do you know why Jungkook is avoiding me? It's been so long since our last date, do you think he still l-loves me?" "Pabo, of course he loves you more than anything. Don't you see that he is more than whipped for you?" Jimin lowered his head and Taehyung caressed his back. "Don't worry, I'm sure he'd plan a date someday. He's just, busy nowadays you know? The guy also hurts to see you like that, but he said he has a surprise for you right? Just wait until tonight or maybe evening, you'll definitely like it" Jimin hummed and Taehyung bit his lips nervously before texting Jungkook secretly without Jimin noticing.

'Jimin looks a bit sad, you better think of something to make him happy' 'You're the one who planned this!' 'I planned majority of it and you can't plan a single thing?' 'Whatever, going to the park was what I planned anyways. I'm gonna go back home and place sticky notes everywhere just so Jimin doesn't get bored' 'Seriously dude?' 'Yeah, ttyl' Taehyung whispered to Yoongi to take the longer route so Jungkook can have time to set up things that he wants. Jimin was now playing games on his phone can Taehyung took a seek peek. "Wanna join?" He asked and Taehyung nodded before they started playing the game so it can distract Jimin from being pouty.

"Thanks for the ride and today" Jimin said before heading back home which was awfully quiet. Once he went in the door, the aroma of food hit him again. "Huh? Jungkook came back home?" he questioned himself and looked all around but there were no signs of people in the house. He found another sticky note and the side of the bowl and Jimin sighed contently. It was some noodles, and probably some smoked duck. He wanted to eat first before going to shower and take a nap.

-

When Jimin woke up, he looked at the clock tiredly. It was already 6 o'clock, and his phone was ringing again. "Hyungie?" "Baby prince, did I wake you up?" Jimin hummed lazily and smiled as he finally heard Jungkook's voice for the first time in the day. "Sorry, 'm still working, but I have forgotten to take a file I think I left at home. Could you perhaps take it for me?" "You said you only have a meeting today.." Jungkook bit his lips nervously and sighed. "Sorry, the meeting was quite long, and I just have to put the file on my table so my assistant can take it. Pass me the file at our park. I need it in two hours. Also, the file is called XXX. After that, let's go on a date, shall we?" "'M kay" Jimin excitedly and hung up and pouted as he forgotten to hear 'I love you' from Jungkook. He decided to dress up nicely since it was their first date in two months.

^^ what Jimin is wearing hehe

"Okay!" He smiled satisfied at his look before going to search for the file. "It's not here, either. There's no such file with the name 'banana milk'" Jimin mumbled and realization struck him. "Banana milk? Why would a file be named banana milk?" Jimin glared at the files suspiciously before trying to find it all over again but failed. "Never mind, I'll just tell him that I can't find it later~" He went to have a sip of water before heading out. It was kind of chilly, so wearing a jacket really kept him warm. He decided not to drive but to walk since Jungkook already has a car so Jimin can ride it while they drive back home later. Jimin sang and hummed on the way there and giggled to himself in excitement and anticipation. He has already planned how to spend the night, just the both of them. Little did he know that today will be the day they are no longer boyfriends.

-

"Whoa" Jimin exclaimed softly when he saw the cherry blossom trees. They had some little lights hanging from them, and also every tree has it. Since it was getting darker, the lights glowed a bit more brighter. He saw a note hanging down from the first tree. "Walk straight until you get to the darker shades of pink" He recognized it as Jungkook's handwriting so he happily skipped to the other side. "Now, go to the slightly purplish but still pink side" He sauntered to his left and took his time to enjoy the view, completely oblivious of the person behind him recording everything.

"To the white side" The color of the lights changed. It was white before, now it's yellowish, maybe to make it seem more romantic then it already was. He saw a place with slightly brighter light until he saw another note. "Go to the place where you spot first" He went towards the direction of the lights and stopped when he saw a person standing in front of him in black, but his back was facing him.

^^Jungkook hehe

"Kookie?" Jungkook turned around and smiled widely at him before magically passing him a bouquet of roses from behind which made Jimin amazed. "Wow~" He said and jumped onto Jungkook who held onto him tightly and buried his face in his neck. "Thank you for the surprise" Jungkook smiled and gently placed Jimin down who didn't want to let go yet. "You like it?" "Yes!" He said and gave him his typical eye smile which never failed to make Jungkook melt. "You look absolutely gorgeous" He pinched Jimin's cheek gently and twirled him around. "Minnie, what do you think about an upgrade?" "Hmm? What do you mean?" Jungkook sighed and looked hopefully at Jimin. "I was just thinking about something, like an upgrade" Jimin nodded for him to continue and Jungkook took a deep breath before continuing.

"I never thought that this day will come, but here we are" Jimin held Jungkook's hand worriedly which made him chuckle. "Jimin, I don't want to be your boyfriend anymore" Jimin's heart broke and tears filled his eyes before Jungkook continued. "Park Jimin, when I look into your eyes, I can see a reflection of the two of us and the life I hope we'll share together. I know my life will never be complete without you beside me to share it. I can't imagine growing old with anyone else, nor do I want to. I know you're the only one I want to share the rest of my life with. When I think about you, I know that no one else will ever hold my heart the way you do. Our past was memorable, can our future be infinite?" Jungkook said and Jimin looked at him confused before Jungkook stood both of them up.

"Park Jimin-ssi," He started off again and kneeled down gently before taking out a box from behind his back. "Will you make me the happiest man on earth and marry me?" He opened the box and revealed a ring which made Jimin emotional again and answered "Yes!" Before tearing up and Jungkook sworn he was om cloud nine too. He slipped the ring onto Jimin's finger and his tears fell too before Jimin hugged him tightly while Jungkook smiled proudly. Jungkook pulled away from the hug and leaned in for a kiss which Jimin quickly responded to.

All of the sudden, fireworks could be heard and they broke away from the kiss, staring into each other's souls lovingly. They heard cheers and Jimin looked around before everybody popped out from behind the trees and Seokjin was holding a camera. Jungkook held Jimin's waist tightly from the side while Jimin leaned onto his shoulder when they watched the beautiful fireworks show. "Ooh, Jiminie and Jungkookie are getting mArRiEd" Taehyung teased and Jimin giggled before looking at Jungkook's reaction who smiled back softly at him. "Chimchim Jungkook said he wanted to be your private tutor for se-" Jungkook kick his shin and Taehyung groaned in pain before kicking Jungkook in the same place while the blonde blushed deeply.

And that night, the lovers made love, for the first time since they dated. Oh, Jimin was delighted when he got to wake up in a welcoming warmth from his now fiancée. Jungkook was no different either. They were so madly in love, and all of this started from a student who fails miserably, and a private tutor getting flustered since day one.

End.

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

285K 16.1K 30
"You're smiling, but why do your eyes tell a completely different story?" Park Jimin is just barely getting by, having to take care of his two year o...
7.9K 399 22
Jimin never thought he would be seriously into BDSM. Sure, he had constantly joked about being a brat and needing to find his 'daddy' ever since he w...
1.2K 132 12
✔️ ᴡʜᴇɴ ᴊᴇᴏɴ ᴊᴜɴɢᴋᴏᴏᴋ, ᴀ ʜᴀʀᴅᴡᴏʀᴋɪɴɢ ᴀɴᴅ ꜱᴜᴄᴄᴇꜱꜱꜰᴜʟ ʙᴜꜱɪɴᴇꜱꜱᴍᴀɴ ʙᴇɢɪɴꜱ ᴛᴏ ꜰᴇᴇʟ ᴀʙꜱᴏʟᴜᴛᴇ ᴅᴇꜱᴘᴀɪʀ ɪɴ ʜɪꜱ ᴍᴀʀʀɪᴀɢᴇ, ɪᴛ ʟᴏᴏᴋꜱ ʟɪᴋᴇ ʜɪꜱ ʟɪꜰᴇ ɪꜱ ꜰᴀʟʟɪɴɢ ᴀᴘ...
229K 6.8K 95
•Instagram au• Complete ✓ Jimin a famous model for several different brands and solo artist at Big Hit Entertainment is living the best life he could...