Smuts (ft. Female Artists I W...

By fuckboy_cagayo

Smut (mainly Little Mix)... that's it Private message me for requests... NOT IN THE COMMENTS bc they will get... More

A/N
Dirty (Lerrie)
Notice (Leighade)
Notice Part 2 (Leighade)
Notice Part 3 (Leighade)
Notice Part 4 (Leighade)
Notice Part 5 (Leighade)
Work (Perrie/You G!P)
The One (Leighade)
Rendezvous (Leighade)
Mondays (Lesy G!P)
Feels Right (Leighade)
Fuck Me Like You Hate Me (Lesy)
Professor Pinnock (Lesy G!P)
I Love You (Lerrie G!P)
Netflix (Lerrie G!P)
Her Girls (OT4 G!P)
My Turn (Leighren)
Little One (Leighade G!P)
High School Sweethearts (Lesy G!P)
I'm Not Your Toy (Leighade G!P)
Moonlight (Leighade G!P)
Strip UNO (OT4)
Strip UNO II (OT4)
Strip UNO III (OT4)
Break Of Dawn (Lerrie G!P)
Touch Me (Jadesy)
Assistant (OT4/You G!P)
Innocent (Top Jerrie/You G!P)
Innocent Part 2 (Top Jerrie/ You G!P)
Innocent Part 3 (Top Jerrie/ You G!P)
(Not So) Innocent (Jerrie/You G!P)
(Not So) Innocent Part 2 (Jerrie/You G!P)
Wonder What [He] Thinks Of Me (Lerrie)
A/N: Suggestions
What're The Rules? (OT4/Bottom Jesy)
Watch Me, Show Me (Leighren)
Come Again And Again (Jadesy G!P)
The Bet (Leighade G!P)
nasty (Lesy)
Laundry & Babymakin' (Leighade G!P)
Switchin' Them Positions (Lerrie)
Instagram (Lesy G!P)
Soon As We Get Home (Ariana/Bottom Leigh G!P)
Mile High Club (Lerrie G!P)
Need To Know (Leighade G!P)
Need To Know Part 2 (Leighade G!P)
Intermission: TMI Center
Drugs N Hella Melodies (Leighren)
Anytime, Anyplace (Lerrie G!P)
You Suck (Jadesy G!P)
Fuckin' My Bestie (Leighade)
Sex (Leighade/Lerrie G!P)
Gimme One (Jade/You G!P)
Toxic (Leighade)
That Was The Plan (Genderswap Jerrie)
Across The Hall (Genderswap Jerrie ft. Lenny)
Firefly (Jadaya G!P)
Intermission: TMI Center 2
I Like The Nerdy Look (Jade/You G!P)
Broad Daylight (Leighade G!P)
Shitty Boss (Leighade)
Starting The New Year Right (Jerrie/Lesy G!P)
If You Let Me (Your OTP/G!P)
Solo Stimulation (Jadren G!P)
On The Hood (Jadren G!P)
Lonely (Demlani G!P)
make up (Jadaya G!P)
Brat (Genderswap G!P)
Artist (Leighade)
Amen (Jerrie/You G!P)
Amen Part 2 (Jerrie/You G!P)
Smuts Part 2 (ft. More Artist I Wanna Make Babies With πŸ₯ΊπŸ’¦)
Out Here (OTP: Drawn From A Hat)
Just Another Smoke Sesh (Jade/You)
Your First Time (W.A./You G!P)
Stress Relief (W.A./ You G!P)
Juicy Fruit (Jade/You)
Thirst-day Addams (W.A./You G!P)

Shameless (Leighade)

2.6K 52 10
By fuckboy_cagayo

*Give this a listen... it really sets the tone of the story

**Based on true events

———

Leigh-Anne

Jade and I broke up a few months ago after being together for nearly two years.

I was her first everything all on one; first girlfriend, first kiss, first love, first time. It was a lowkey awkward four hours since we were both pretty dumb in that department. But it wasn't bad.

The second time, we were all alone at my house. She admitted that she likes me in my work uniform and said I looked like a sexy boss.

She had several signals for when she wants me; she'd wear jogger pants with no underwear, jeans with lace underwear underneath, or if she calls me Ms. Pinnock. At that point, I'll take her against the wall or the closest flat surface.

We broke up over rather toxic circumstances. I accused her of cheating when she didn't, but when I finally apologized, she had already slept with someone else.

It broke me, but I'm the type to get over shit quick. Plus, the sex was extraordinary. Yeah, I'm pussy-whipped, and I don't care. I was hooked after the first taste.

In fact, I'm on my way to her place now.

She hit me up while I was at work, telling me how much she missed me. Long story short, she wants to fuck.

When I turn on her street, I spot her brother's car in the driveway next to hers. I smirk to myself.

He only comes over to watch the game since her TV is bigger. My first thought was, 'I want him to walk in on his innocent sister riding my face while I devour her like it's Thanksgiving in July.'

He never liked me because I "corrupted" her, when she's the initiator. And each time, he caught her on top of me. She'll be the one on my lap, ready to take off her shirt.

He claimed she was never like that before. And I just laughed at him.

He was the one that told her to cheat on me, but little does he know, we still fuck around.

This time, I want to scar him.

I pull in behind his car and park before sending her a text.

Me
Outside

A few seconds later, she reads it and answers.

Her
Door's open
Don't let Karl see you

I quirk an eyebrow before texting back.

Me
Why?

Her
Just go with it 🙄

I'm used to her little attitude problem, so it doesn't effect me. I'm the only one that can solve it and leave her smiling all day. No more attitude.

I get out of my car and lock the doors, purposely making it chirp.

When I make it to the front door, I can hear the man screaming at the TV. I open the door, but before I could do anything, I feel a pair of hands grab and pull me into the dark kitchen.

"'Bout fuckin' time," she husks out before pulling me in for a heated lip lock. It caught me off guard, but I reciprocate easily. She starts removing my jacket as we kissed, but I stop her.

"What're you doing?" I pant out. To my surprise, she starts taking off her top, having nothing underneath. My eyes widen at her boldness. "How bad do you want me?" She says seductively.

"Very," I respond just as. "Prove it," with that, I practically tear my jacket and shirt off, revealing my bra. I reconnect our lips while kicking out of my shoes, kissing her like oxygen isn't a problem.

"Take me to my room," she says between kisses. Without hesitation, I pick her up and she wraps around me koala style. On our way there, I catch a glimpse of her brother's profile.

He was eating popcorn whilst yelling at the screen.

"Why'd you stop??" She whispers, forcing my attention on her. She has this dark look in her eyes that I knew all too well. I smirk, "I got a sick idea."

"What?" She asks skeptically. I wrap my hand around her throat and she bites her lip with a little gasp. Looking dead into her eyes, I tease my fingers over the waistband of her sweats.

She quickly grabs my wrist, halting me, "Leigh, no! Are you mad?" She whisper yells. "It's dark and he isn't even paying attention," I reason, using my other hand to grip her hip. "You told me to prove how much I want you. And I want you very bad," I speak in a tone she can't refuse.

She glances at him then to me. "We have exactly 8 minutes."

"That's all I need," I say, covering her mouth while the other continued down her pants. When I touch her, she flinches and moans into my hand. I draw circles all over her clit, making her eyes roll back.

"Look at me," I demand and she obeys, fluttering them open. "What's my rule?" I stop my movements and she starts to protest. "Shut up, slut," I say sternly and she shudders, holding onto me as she struggles not to move.

Knowing the consequences.

"Tell me... and I'll continue," I say, tapping her bud every other second as I spoke.

"L-Look you in the eye when I cum."

I hum, resuming slowly. "And what else?" She begins grinding on my hand, letting out little whimpers. "M-Mark your back—oh, f—!" I hurriedly cover her mouth.

"My eyes are here, baby girl," I redirect her attention as I pinch her at just the right pressure, causing her to damn near hyperventilate behind my hand.

"You gotta be quiet or he'll hear you. He's not that far from us, Jadey," I lean into her ear. "So, you better ride my hand like you're trying to cum in the next 6 minutes."

With that, she bucks her hips like a wild horse, eyes getting heavy and body trembling with nerves. I bite my lip at how sexy she looks right now. I rub her harder and faster, watching as her eyes roll back.

She's soaking my hand, creating a little puddle in my palm as I work her.

I guide her up against the wall for better balance, attaching my mouth to her neck. "Oh—oh, god, fu—d-don't stop," she muffles, her small frame stiffening up.

I begin marking every piece of skin I could get to while talking to her.

"You're such a freak, Jade. You're letting me fuck you with your brother ten feet away. I bet all of this turns you on so much that you'd cum any second. I bet you're cumming right now, aren't you, slut?" I rasp into her ear, making her shiver and scratch up and down my bare arms.

She nods, furrowing her brows. "You better cum hard. I'm starving and I need my fix," I admit and I mean it. Her cum is so sweet and natural and slick. I like being able to skate my fingers over her pussy, writing my name until all I see are the whites of her eyes.

"Shhiii—fuck!" She moans into my hand, eyes unfocused.

"We got 3 minutes. Let's see if you can cum again before commercial break," I take her earlobe in my teeth and she gasps, scratching me harder. It stings a little, but it's a pain I'm used to.

She's an animal sometimes.

Her eyes clamp shut and her hips move in desperate circles.

"F-Fuck, Daddy. I-I'm c—," "Shh, just let go, baby girl," I soothe before pinching her clit again. She makes a noise between a laugh and a sob, hips moving unevenly. "There you go... there you go," I motivate her as she releases once again with my name on her lips.

I slow down, bringing her back to Earth. After that, I remove my fingers and pull out the soaked digits. Just as I'm about to give her a taste, she grabs my wrist, and while looking dead into my eyes, brings my hand to her mouth. She moans, swirling her tongue around my fingers.

My own body was on fire since it's been so long for us. We love fucking each other. It's like an addiction.

Whenever we're alone, we fuck. When people are around, we fuck. When she's being a brat, we fuck until she knows her place.

My goal is to make her cum at least five times. Two down, three to go.

"Take me to my room and fuck me ruthless." I raise an eyebrow at her, "Don't I get a taste?"

Surprisingly, she shakes her head while I carry her up to her room. I close the door with my foot, grabbing myself two handfuls of her soft globes.

She grabs my face and kisses me hotly. Before she got too full of herself, I throw her on the bed. She smiles with a naughty glint in her eye. I climb right on top of her, fitting myself between her legs.

"Did you lock the door?" She asks as I completely miss her lips and kiss her jaw. "Mhm," I hum, moving my lips to her neck. She lets out a small noise, squirming impatiently.

"Hurry," she nearly whines. I give her a devilish grin, "Why? I don't have anywhere to be." I nip at the spot behind her ear, earning me a cute purr.

"Don't you think I should eat before I fuck you ruthless?" I ask, loving how sexed up she already is.

She nods, grabbing both ends of her pillow. She already knows the drill.

I proceed my descend, hooking my teeth in her last piece of clothing.

I pull them down slowly, appreciating her assistance when it was needed. I fling the ruined dark blue material off somewhere, instantly grabbing her legs and pulling her to the edge.

She bites her finger, chest rising and falling in anticipation. I start massaging her thighs; my mouth's watering at the amount of her juices on her inner thigh. It made it look like glitter in the dimmed lights.

"Do you have it?" I ask and she nods, knowing exactly what I'm talking about.

She goes in her bedside drawer for something before closing it.

In her hand was the new toy she bought and tried out earlier. It was a 7 inch vibrating strapless strap on with ridges on both ends that caused many amazing orgasms.

My birthday gift to her.

She gives it to me and leans back on her elbows, "I wanna watch this time." I turn on the toy, enjoying the low buzz it created.

I hold it up to her opening and her eyes roll back. "Fuck!" She tries to moan as quietly as possible when I began fucking her slowly.

My mouth finds her clit and she lets out a sharp gasp, small hands flying to my hair. The TV was pretty loud, but she's louder. When we're alone, she's a wild devil. We never actually fucked while someone was in the house.

Let's test her out.

I turn the vibrator up two more notches and she trembles with a dirty, "Oh, fuck, baby!" Not quite loud, but close enough for now. I set it down and hurriedly rid myself of the rest of my clothes.

Now, we're both stark naked and ready to fuck.

I pick the toy back up and eased it into myself, letting out a low, long moan going in. Once it was in, Jade opens her legs wide and lifts them up in the air. I put one leg on my shoulder while my hips aim for her juicy center.

Expertly, I slam right into her, earning a squeak. I hold onto her thigh as I press the little button to bring the vibrations back to life. My entire body trembles at the feeling, making my hips stutter.

She starts humping up to me so I pin her hips down to the bed. She looks at me with titillated eyes, whining. "I want you to be your loud self. Pretend he isn't here and tell me how good you feel," I say dominantly.

I spoke steady, but I can feel my high creeping up on me.

"Let me hear you, baby," I send her one harsh thrust and she gasps loudly, arching off the bed. "C'mon, you can be louder than that," I lean down and place sloppy kisses on her stiff stomach.

Her eyes were stuck rolled back and she wraps her legs around me.

"G-Give it to me, baby... fuck me... oh, fuck me," she whimpers. I take the back of her legs and push down until her knees were touching her pillows.

Thank goddess she's flexible.

I hold her down, thinking of unsexy things to put my orgasm on hold. My hips snap before pistoning in and out, letting out uneven breaths myself. She bites on her lip hard and I slap her cheek before grabbing her face roughly.

"Louder," I grit, squeezing her jaw as I proceed to drive us both to cum. But she's not until I hear some noises.

"Oh, shit! Oh, fuck, baby! Oh, yes!" I go faster and deeper, causing her eyes to roll back like before. She almost looks possessed.

The headboard was being louder than her and we can't have that, now can we?

I slow down and put every inch into her, earning me a groan so hot, my eyes fluttered closed. I turn the vibration up a notch. "Shit!" "Fuck!" We moan at the same time.

I grip her ankles before giving her slow, sharp thrusts, getting closer to my own high. "OH, FUUUCK!" She arches up as she cums hard, legs trembling fiercely.

I followed right behind, burying my face in her neck as I moan her name in her ear.

She frantically grabs at my back before digging her nails and raking down my back harshly. "Ahhh!" I groan in pain, but it topped off my amazing orgasm. I turn the toy down to the first setting, chasing my breath.

When I start to come down, the steady vibrations kept us going.

We stay like that, just me on top of her in a heap of sweat and nerves. Slowly grinding into each other while our moans filled the air.

"D-Do you... think my brother h-heard us?" She gasps from the overstimulation. "Guess we'll see," I say before giving her a few more slow, deep thrusts. She shudders, toes curled as I watch the purple silicone going in and out slowly.

I pull out and marvel at her juices dripping down her legs.

I lick my lips.

"I wanna make you squirt in my mouth," I declare before lowering my head to her drenched flower. Her hips began rolling at a hypnotizing pace. I tug her closer to the edge then dove in.

I encase her paradise in my mouth, not wanting to waste a drop. I put my arms under her thighs and placed my hands on her taut stomach.

I suck her like a baby to a bottle, making her scream out, "Oh, Leigh!!" My eyes close in bliss at her heady flavor; so feminine and sweet.

It's safe to say I'm a little addicted to her cum. It only took one taste now I'm hooked.

She releases little whimpers and whines while having trouble figuring out what to do with her hands and feet. She was pulling my hair then imprinting my arms while her legs thrashed by my head.

"FUCK! FUCK! FUCK! FU-UUUUCK!" Her whole body shakes as she sprays her juices into my mouth. It was so much that some escaped and ran down my chin and chest.

Fuck, I'm getting horny again.

She finally shoved me off by palming my forehead and I wipe my face with my hand.

Her eyes were closed as she lay limp and breathless. Her naked tan body was dripping with sweat at this point.

"My... thighs need... cleanin'," she says with a breathy, sexed up laugh. I smirk, going back down with my eyes trained on her. She nods with her lip between her teeth, trying hard not to look away.

I flatten my tongue over her slightly shaky thighs, enjoying the soft mewls coming from the younger woman.

"Hey, Jeed, I'm ab—AH, FA FOOKS SAKE!" Her brother barges in before promptly leaving, slamming the door closed. She giggles and I look back at her; she's still in place.

Good girl.

"Go on. That mess isn't gonna clean itself," she says, putting her hand on the top of my head.

After giving her another earth-shattering orgasm, I kiss up her body until I share her flavor with her. "See what you taste like?" I husk in between sloppy kisses. "Mhm," she wraps her body around me.

"I like how you didn't care that he walked in—," she puts her finger on my lips, shushing me.

"He'll be gone in five minutes then we can fuck on the couch he was sitting on," she says mischievously. I drop a hot kiss on her lips, humming on them.

"Fuck, you're a freak, Jade." She grabs me by my hair, pulling me more on top of her as if it were possible.

"A shameless freak. Now, make me scream again."

———
*Fuck I'm so 🥵😓

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

108K 5.5K 52
(y/n) (l/n) a girl who was born in the modern world who somewhat ends up in the taisho era of demon slayer. Her sassiness and eccentric attitude capt...
1.1M 48.9K 95
Maddison Sloan starts her residency at Seattle Grace Hospital and runs into old faces and new friends. "Ugh, men are idiots." OC x OC
244K 9.7K 60
π—œπ—‘ π—ͺπ—›π—œπ—–π—› noura denoire is the first female f1 driver in π——π—˜π—–π—”π——π—˜π—¦ OR π—œπ—‘ π—ͺπ—›π—œπ—–π—› noura denoire and charle...
858K 39.9K 61
Taehyung is appointed as a personal slave of Jungkook the true blood alpha prince of blue moon kingdom. Taehyung is an omega and the former prince...