š˜šŽš” š–š„š‘š„ š‡š„š‘ š‹šˆš†...

By Uhhtazzy

"Wanna like.. get married?" I said tucking her hair behind her ears. "Mhm." ą°Œ ą°Œ ą°Œ Sofia Perez and Roman Vance... More

Intro.
0
1
2
3
4
5
6
7
8
9
10
11
12
13
14
15
16
17
18
19
20
21
22
23
24
25
26
28
29
30
31
32
33
34
35
36
37
38
39
40
41
42
š„ššˆš‹šŽš†š”š„

27

1.8K 41 6
By Uhhtazzy

I got up at around 11:19am with Roman still asleep. I went into the bathroom and sat on the counter going through messages in my phone.

𝐂𝐨𝐥𝐞: 𝐝𝐚𝐝𝐬 𝐠𝐨𝐧𝐧𝐚 𝐛𝐞 𝐡𝐨𝐦𝐞 𝐭𝐨𝐝𝐚𝐲.
𝐌𝐞 : 𝐈'𝐥𝐥 𝐜𝐨𝐦𝐞 𝐨𝐯𝐞𝐫 𝐰𝐡𝐞𝐧 𝐈 𝐜𝐚𝐧.
𝐂𝐨𝐥𝐞 : 𝐢𝐬 𝐢𝐭 𝐠𝐨𝐧𝐧𝐚 𝐛𝐞 𝐚 𝐥𝐨𝐧𝐠 𝐜𝐨𝐧𝐯𝐨.
𝐌𝐞 : 𝐧𝐨. 𝐈'𝐥𝐥 𝐦𝐚𝐤𝐞 𝐢𝐭 𝐥𝐨𝐧𝐠 𝐰𝐡𝐞𝐧 𝐈 𝐚𝐜𝐭𝐮𝐚𝐥𝐥𝐲 𝐡𝐚𝐯𝐞 𝐭𝐢𝐦𝐞. 𝐅𝐨𝐫 𝐧𝐨𝐰 𝐈'𝐦 𝐣𝐮𝐬𝐭 𝐠𝐨𝐧𝐧𝐚 𝐭𝐞𝐥𝐥 𝐡𝐢𝐦 𝐭𝐡𝐚𝐭'𝐬 𝐡𝐞'𝐬 𝐝𝐚𝐭𝐢𝐧𝐠 𝐚 𝐟𝐫𝐞𝐚𝐤.
𝐂𝐨𝐥𝐞 : 𝐨𝐤𝐚𝐲

I jumped off the counter and swiped onto the group chat.

𝐀𝐥𝐲𝐬𝐬𝐚 🐸 : 𝐲𝐨𝐮 𝐠𝐮𝐲𝐬 𝐈 𝐧𝐞𝐞𝐝 𝐡𝐞𝐥𝐩.
𝐊𝐚𝐲𝐝𝐞𝐧 🖤 : 𝐢𝐬 𝐢𝐭 𝐮𝐫𝐠𝐞𝐧𝐭 𝐈 𝐰𝐚𝐧𝐧𝐚 𝐬𝐥𝐞𝐞𝐩.
𝐁𝐫𝐚𝐧𝐝𝐨𝐧 💜 : 𝐦𝐞 𝐭𝐨𝐨 𝐛𝐨𝐲𝐟𝐫𝐢𝐞𝐧𝐝.
𝐊𝐚𝐲𝐝𝐞𝐧 🖤 : 𝐈'𝐦 𝐬𝐭𝐫𝐚𝐢𝐠𝐡𝐭 𝐥𝐨𝐯𝐞𝐫 𝐛𝐨𝐲.
𝐁𝐫𝐚𝐧𝐝𝐨𝐧 💜 : 𝐭𝐡𝐚𝐭'𝐬 𝐧𝐨𝐭 𝐰𝐡𝐚𝐭 𝐈 𝐦𝐞𝐚𝐧𝐭 𝐬𝐭𝐮𝐩𝐢𝐝.
𝐍𝐨𝐯𝐚 🤍 : 𝐀𝐥𝐲𝐬𝐬𝐚 𝐰𝐡𝐚𝐭 𝐢𝐬 𝐢𝐭.
𝐀𝐥𝐲𝐬𝐬𝐚 🐸 : 𝐈 𝐡𝐚𝐯𝐞 𝐚 𝐧𝐞𝐰 𝐜𝐫𝐮𝐬𝐡.
𝐍𝐨𝐯𝐚 🤍 : 𝐡𝐞'𝐬 𝐟𝐢𝐜𝐭𝐢𝐨𝐧𝐚𝐥.
𝐀𝐥𝐲𝐬𝐬𝐚 🐸 : 𝐛𝐢𝐧𝐠𝐨.
𝐑𝐨𝐦𝐚𝐧 <𝟑 : 𝐡𝐞𝐚𝐝𝐬 𝐮𝐩 𝐈'𝐦 𝐝𝐚𝐭𝐢𝐧𝐠 𝐒𝐨𝐟𝐢𝐚 𝐧𝐨𝐰.
𝐁𝐫𝐚𝐧𝐝𝐨𝐧 💜 : 𝐖𝐎𝐀𝐇.
𝐊𝐚𝐲𝐝𝐞𝐧 🖤 : 𝐉𝐞𝐬𝐮𝐬 𝐭𝐡𝐚𝐭 𝐰𝐚𝐬 𝐫𝐚𝐧𝐝𝐨𝐦 𝐚𝐬𝐟.
𝐀𝐥𝐲𝐬𝐬𝐚 🐸 : 𝐈 𝐅𝐔𝐂𝐊𝐈𝐍𝐆 𝐊𝐍𝐄𝐖 𝐈𝐓.
𝐍𝐨𝐯𝐚 🤍: 𝐎𝐇 𝐌𝐘 𝐃𝐀𝐈𝐒𝐘𝐒.

Okay he told them. That's one less thing to worry about.

𝐀 : 𝐡𝐞𝐲 𝐡𝐨𝐰 𝐚𝐫𝐞 𝐲𝐨𝐮 𝐟𝐞𝐞𝐥𝐢𝐧𝐠?
𝐌𝐞 : 𝐮𝐧𝐮𝐬𝐮𝐚𝐥𝐥𝐲 𝐠𝐫𝐞𝐚𝐭.
𝐀 : 𝐮𝐧𝐮𝐬𝐮𝐚𝐥𝐥𝐲?
𝐌𝐞 : 𝐈'𝐯𝐞 𝐡𝐚𝐝 𝐚 𝐟𝐞𝐰 𝐮𝐩𝐬 𝐚𝐧𝐝 𝐝𝐨𝐰𝐧𝐬. 𝐇𝐨𝐰 𝐡𝐚𝐯𝐞 𝐲𝐨𝐮 𝐛𝐞𝐞𝐧.
𝐀 : 𝐈'𝐯𝐞 𝐛𝐞𝐞𝐧 𝐝𝐨𝐢𝐧𝐠 𝐠𝐨𝐨𝐝 𝐛𝐮𝐭 𝐈 𝐡𝐚𝐯𝐞 𝐭𝐨 𝐥𝐞𝐚𝐯𝐞 𝐦𝐲 𝐛𝐞𝐝 𝐭𝐨 𝐛𝐚𝐛𝐲𝐬𝐢𝐭.
𝐌𝐞 : 𝐲𝐨𝐮 𝐛𝐚𝐛𝐲𝐬𝐢𝐭?
𝐀 : 𝐧𝐨𝐭 𝐚𝐬 𝐚 𝐣𝐨𝐛. 𝐈𝐭'𝐬 𝐦𝐲 𝐜𝐨𝐮𝐬𝐢𝐧𝐬.
𝐌𝐞 : 𝐨𝐡𝐡𝐡 𝐬𝐮𝐜𝐤𝐬.
𝐀 : 𝐥𝐨𝐯𝐞 𝐛𝐞𝐢𝐧𝐠 𝐭𝐡𝐞 𝐨𝐥𝐝𝐞𝐬𝐭.
𝐌𝐞 : 𝐨𝐧𝐞 𝐬𝐭𝐞𝐩 𝐜𝐥𝐨𝐬𝐞𝐫 𝐭𝐨 𝐟𝐢𝐧𝐝𝐢𝐧𝐠 𝐨𝐮𝐭 𝐰𝐡𝐨 𝐲𝐨𝐮 𝐚𝐫𝐞.
𝐀 : 𝐝𝐨𝐧'𝐭 𝐛𝐞 𝐞𝐚𝐠𝐞𝐫 𝐭𝐡𝐞 𝐭𝐢𝐦𝐞 𝐰𝐢𝐥𝐥 𝐜𝐨𝐦𝐞 𝐞𝐯𝐞𝐧𝐭𝐮𝐚𝐥𝐥𝐲 😭
𝐌𝐞 : 𝐈'𝐥𝐥 𝐰𝐚𝐢𝐭.

I turned off my phone and brushed my teeth. I washed my face and put on Romans hoodie.

"Why did you leave the bed." Roman said his voice low and raspy.

"I'm sorry." I said turning around in his arms and kissing his nose.

"I love you." He said letting our eyes lock.

"I love you more carino."

"It's too early stop playing." Roman said letting go and washing his face.

"Roman isn't that gathering thing today?" I asked brushing my hair.

"Mhm." He hummed while brushing his teeth.

"I have to go home and get some stuff."

"Your not going by yourself."

"I have to. She won't do anything dads home." I said massaging his shoulders.

"Fine but I'm coming with you on the bus."

"Okay." I said leaving the bathroom.

"I'm taking the clothes back to Maya." I said walking out of the office.

I washed them all yesterday and ironed it so it looked good as new. I ran over to her room and she was still sleeping. I quickly put the clothes into her wardrobe quietly and left her room.

I ran back to Romans room and put on some shoes. Roman said he was gonna wear his Pjs since he's not gonna come inside anyways.

"Are you ready?" He said putting on his shoes.

I hummed in response and held the door open for him.

ఌ ఌ ఌ

𝐅𝐀𝐒𝐓𝐅𝐎𝐑𝐖𝐀𝐑𝐃:

We made it to mine and walked up the steps to my home.

"Keep the living room curtains open. If she lays a finger on you I'm coming inside." He spoke grabbing my arm.

"I'll be fine." I said kissing him.

He let go of me as I walked inside of the house. I opened the curtain window for him to see and went to my dad who was in the kitchen.

"Hey kiddo. I haven't seen you in so long where have you been."

"I was with Roman." I said pushing him to the living room chairs.

"Are you guys a thing?" He said making me sit opposite him.

"Yeah actually."

"I'd love for him to have dinner with us."

"I'll think about it dad." I said giving him a smile. He looks so happy with Linda.

"Dad." I said bringing his attention back to me.

"Yes Sofia?"

"Linda isn't home is she?" I said looking around.

"Oh hey baby." She barged through the back door putting her hands all over him.

Gross.

"Hey Linda I'm trying to have a conversation with my dad. Please leave for a bit?" I said giving her a fake smile.

"I'd love to join." She said sitting next to me.

"It's not one you can join." I said brushing her arm off me.

"Come on babe it's alright." She said pulling my hair from behind my back. She so lucky dad can't see her right now.

"If you don't move I'll tell dad about what you've been doing." I whispered.

Too bad I'm already telling him.

"You do it. You wouldn't dare." She said whispering back putting on a shit show for dad.

But I would.

"Linda please go to our room. I'll be up in a second."

"Okay babe." She said giving me a death stare.

"Why is she so mad." Cole said coming down the stairs.

"Sit down Cole." I said patting the seat next to me.

I saw dad eyeing Cole and then giving me the look. I doubt he'll do anything but it was worth the shot. I wasn't intending to tell him right now but since im here and he's here I could do it anyways.

"Are you doing it now?" Cole said whispering.

"Yeah." I whispered back.

Im just gonna be straight up because I really do not want to be here right now.

"Why did you leave with Roman." Dad asked

"Because Linda has made my room her wardrobe. Has she even cleaned it out yet?"

"No she hasn't." Cole said.

How am I gonna get my clothes now?

"Anyways I know your madly in love with Linda."

"I am." He said interrupting me.

Shit.

"But." I said slowly rethinking about what I'm about to say.

"She's abusive dad." Cole said finishing my sentence.

"What?" He said standing up and throwing his arms before Cole pushed him back down.

"Dad he's not lying."

"How. She loves you guys." He says sinking his head into his arms.

"That's what she told you. Look what she did to me that one night you were at work. The night when Linda had that plaster over the head. I did that." I spoke showing him the bruise.

"You were probably sleep walking."

"Dad I haven't slept good in a year now." I could see Cole rubbing his forehead and dad not believing me.

"She would never do that to you. Why are you lying." He said shaking his head.

"I'm not lying dad. The night you took Sydney and Cole out she lashed out at me because I was giving attitude."

"So it was your fault?"

"It's her fault. Why don't you believe me." I hate when my voice starts cracking. It makes me look stupid.

"Dad shes not lying."

"And how would you know? When it happened you were out with me."

"I saw the blood on the floor. When you left for work." He said picking at his skin.

I looked at Roman out the windows and shook my head at him. He was telling me to slap Cole's hand. What the fuck?

I slapped his hand which stopped him from picking at his skin.

"Stop doing that." I said whispering. I realised why he told me that now.

"Both of you stop lying. She would never do such a thing. Sofia you never liked her from the start maybe that's why she hit you." He said standing up.

"Dad your a fucking cop. Aren't you supposed to investigate the accused or some stupid shit like that?" I said standing up shouting at him.

"I do what I want Sofia." He said in a serious tone.

"What the fuck." Cole whispered as he went upstairs to his room.

"What's gotten into you." I said shaking my head and going to my room.

I wiped my tears away and my put some clothes in a duffel bag while I was staying at Romans. I remembered about the gathering thing later so I put this long green satin dress into the bag aswell with some heels.

I went back downstairs and outside back to Roman.

"How did it go." He said putting his arm over my shoulder.

"Not well." I whispered leaning into his touch.

"What time do you have that school meeting" he asked.

"Five fifteen."

"Okay I'll drag you out at six."

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

94.6K 3.3K 27
Flight attendant Alyanna Torres has always lived a jetsetter life. She has been free to roam the world and party all she wants wherever she wants. Bu...
438 197 54
Jaxon; It had been a year since I had last seen Sofia, Ezmaya had changed and grown so much. After finding out her mom wasn't really dead I was pani...
VICENZO By Walnut

Short Story

1.4M 38.1K 74
Raised in the Mafia, I have known no other life other than cold calculated violence and discipline. A life where brutality is praised and weakness is...
25.6K 3.9K 37
harlow and vincent together was like fire. sometimes those fires can be lethal to a point they can no longer be put out - the only thing you can l...