Working for Mr. CEO

By ThyRoyalHighness

"I refuse to work with you." I said, crossing my arms. "That's too bad, ." He replied, touching my chin ligh... More

Working For Mr. CEO
1
2
3
Author's Note
4
5
URGENT
6
7
8
9
10
11
12
13
AUTHORS NOTE
15

14

27.3K 697 109
By ThyRoyalHighness

HELLO READERS!

This chapter is Rated M for Mature.If you are too young to read, then don't.

Also, if you do not want to see that kind of material, then don't.

CHECK OUT THE TRAILER I MADE

I apologize for any grammatical errors. I am not perfect.

I hope you all like it.

ENJOY!!

__________________

"I'll be back." I spoke into Zane's ear, slipping out of his grasp and moving in the direction of Adam. I felt Zane's fingers wrap around my forearm. I turned to look at him.

"Where are you going?" His face was scrunched up in confusion. I flashed a sweet smile and he seemed less on edge.

I don't think either of us was ready for the fist that came in contact with side of Zane's face. I jumped back in shock, realizing the fist came from Adam himself. As Zane stumbled back in shock, he realized it was Adam. He came at Adam, but his efforts were in vain. Several more blows and a harsh punch came at him so quick even I was in a daze.

I placed my hand on Adam's bicep, the muscles bulging underneath one of his many expensive shirts. I grabbed his hand and yanked him away from the gathering crowd of people. I thanked God the club was dark and rushed outside with Adam now pulling me.

The hot night air was no comfort as we stepped outdoors. I caught my breath and snapped my head up to Adam. "What the hell is wrong wit-"

Adam turned back and his fiery gaze met mines. He looked at me with a fury that chilled me to the core. Adam was like another person entirely. I was silenced.

"If you say one fucking thing to me, I will ruin that man's life."

He yanked me into the back of a black car. I scrambled among black leather seats before finding my balance and placing my two feet in front of me. Adam slammed the door behind him. When he turned to me, I was panicking on the inside. He looked so angry.

"You don't have to be angry, I can explain this." I said, and his face never changed. The car pulled off.

"Go ahead." He replied, and my eyes slightly widened. I was not expecting that answer.

"Uh- Well-" He began undoing his cuff-links. I tried not to stare as he undid his collar buttons, slowly making his way down. "Umm." I looked back into his golden eyes, regretting it immediately. I couldn't ignore the moisture between my legs. I clenched them. He was unbelievably sexy. I let out a breath I hadn't realized I was holding.

"I'm listening, Audra." He spoke in that voice and started moving closer to me. I just about lost my cool.

"Uh- I-I"

"You what?" He was next to me now, relaxed like a lanky Tomcat, but eyeing me like a Lion. His scent graced my nostrils and I wanted to moan. Dear Lord... this man.

I glanced up at the partition due to the balls of nerves in my stomach. He placed his fingers under my chin and made me look into the eyes of pure gold that could command whatever they wanted. His thumb trailed over my lower lip and I shuddered.

"If I ever see any thing like that again I won't think twice about completely destroying his life. I've never been one to share what's mines. You are mines, Audra. Do you understand?"

I knew deep down I wanted to object, but all I could get out was "Adam, I-"

"Do you understand, Audra?" His voice was much more forceful. I felt his hands trail up my thigh. As he pushed me backwards my dress hitched up. I was so turned on I could barely speak. The feel of his solid body was distracting me.

"Y-yes," I spoke, and our lips connected. The kiss was an aggressive one. I knew he was a lot more angry than he was letting on. He held back nothing as I was lifted onto his lap. My dress rested around my hips, revealing the nude colored thong underneath.

Adam wasn't shy about grabbing. His hands aggressively held onto my bare bottom as I grinded into his hardened member. His mouth was wonderful on the skin of my neck and cleavage. I ran my hands through his hair. The atmosphere was so intense.

The car stopped.

I pulled away to fix my clothes and Adam looked annoyed. When Erik opened the door, Adam slid out with ease, while I was less graceful. I couldn't help it that he affected me so. Adam placed his hand on my lower back as he guided me up the stairs in front of his home. But, his wandering hand quickly dropped to my butt. I giggled when he pinched it.

He opened the door to his house and turned off the alarm. I took in the interior design again. It seemed even more gorgeous.

"If you will?" He held out his hand and smirked at me. I rolled my eyes but took his hand as he led me up the right flight of stairs. His hand held mines comfortably, and I couldn't tell if he was still angry or not.

He looked back at me. "You look nervous."

"I am nervous." I admitted, feeling better afer having done so. The second level of his home was even more beautiful than the first. It held so many rooms and open areas. Even though the home was two levels it made up for it in width and height.

"Why is that?" He asked, smirking. I sucked in a breath as we approached huge oak double doors.

"First time being in a bedroom with you." I bit my lip out of habit.

He pushed the bedroom door open, and stuck out his hand in a manner that said 'Go in'. I walked into the dark room and the lights came on automatically. His room was in some ways what I expected. Minimal color, expensive abstract paintings, modern furniture and amazing lighting. Not to mention the amount of space he had. Huge curtains covered a great deal of the wall space and I wondered what amazing view he had hidden behind them.

"You have absolutely nothing to nervous about, Audra. This definitely won't be your last time in a bedroom with me." I watched him walk to a door holding his suit jacket and disappear into it.

"So confident." I quipped, rolling my eyes at his sexual tone. He reappeared, taking long strides to me.

"Am I wrong?" He asked, looking into my soul. I blushed and turned away.

"What's with you and abstract paintings?" I quizzed, trying to give myself some time to calm down. I stared at one of the paintings.

"I think what cannot be defined is beautiful. What's with you and trying to change the subject?" He came close behind me. He was so close I could feel the warmth of his body radiating onto me. "I painted them myself, but this particular one is the most recent. I made it the night you and I sat in the car playing twenty questions."

"It wasn't twenty questions." I corrected. But, he continued as if he hadn't heard me.

"I felt so passionately that I had to convey my feelings into art. Something I could look at any day and remember the feelings I had- have about you." I examined the canvas. Several shades of red were crossed with several shades of violet. It was a beautiful piece, full of passion like he said.

"It's incredibly beautiful, Adam. Who knew you had the hands of an artist?" I joked, popping my butt into him since he was so close. He backed up instinctively, but quickly re-approached me. He placed his hands on top of mines, which were at my sides. He dragged our hands up my body and back down to where my sêx.

"I can do much more with my hands, Audra." He whispered, into my ear. I hadn't realized he had unzipped my dress until he was sliding it down my body. I allowed him to remove it, stepping out of it. I was now left in my nude lingerie.

I bit my lip as he started nibbling my earlobe and cupped my sex. He released me and turned me to face him. His eyes were a deep honey gold. He wrapped his arms around me and I wanted to melt into his hold. He hoisted me up on his hips and I locked my legs behind his back.

Adam carried me to his bed.

He softly laid me out on top of the black silk comforter and I watched as rippling abs appeared where his shirt disappeared. He dropped his pants, revealing dark gray briefs with stressed material holding back his excited member. I nibbled my lip when he came between my legs again. He kissed me with so much passion. His large hands seemed overly excited as they re-familiarized themselves with my almost naked body.

Adam pulled away from the kiss. "Audra, I know I haven't been promoted to boyfriend and I know you're not that girl, but I don't really give a fúck. I don't want to start this and not finish. Audra, do I have your permission to fúck you tonight?"

His words snapped me out of my daze. I stared into his eyes.

Did I want to go all the way with Adam?

I answered his question with a nod before connecting our lips again. He seemed to let the animal inside him loose because before I comprehend, my bra was thrown across the room. He devoured my breasts, resulting in my soft moans echoing throughout the room.

I trailed my hand down his abs, allowing it to disappear into the waistline of his briefs. I took hold of his member, more than impressed with the girth and size of it. It was way bigger than what I imagined. He definitely was not the cliche of big ego and little d!ck. Adam groaned as a result, tossing me higher up the bed.

He grinded himself between my legs and the friction had me moaning. Adam stood on his knees and expertly slid my panties off, leaving me completely naked for the first time. His eyes took in my body and he bit his lip. I was aching with need.

"Adam," I moaned, slightly ticked that he was taking so long to stare. When I felt his lips on my inner thighs I sucked in a breath. He kissed tortuously slow. I knew I was beyond wet.

Adam kissed my lower lips and I threw my head back. I was on the brink of coming and he had barely done anything! As soon as I felt his tongue on me, I came. My back arched as pleasure pulsated through me. I was letting out moans uncontrollably.

"Damn, Audra, I've barely touched you. I wonder how many times I can make you come." I could practically feel him smirking against my skin as he went to work again. His tongue worked wonders as he dipped it into me, making me come three more times. I was on the brink of coming again but as my moaning picked up, he suddenly stopped.

"Tell me who this pússy belongs to and you can come." He teased. I raised my hips up in frustration but it only took one muscled arm to hold me down. I groaned loudly as he teasingly licked.

"Oh my gosh..." I argued, but he just chuckled.

"Tell me right now, Audra." He commanded. I wished so badly I could punch him. But, I had no choice but to capitulate.

"It belongs to you Adam. It's yours and only yo-" Before I could finish he went in on my sensitive séx. Pleasure-filled cries fell from my lips as gripped my thighs and spread my legs even wider. I came.

"I can't handle it anymore. I have to be inside you." He grunted, releasing his proud member from the confinements of his briefs. Even though I was incredibly wet, it hurt like hell adjusting to Adam's size.

"W-wait, oh my gosh- wait." I panted, my hands holding onto his solid muscular torso for mental support. Adam's face was set in concentration and restraint.

"Are you okay?" He asked, and I nodded. He pulled out the little bit he actually got in and tried again. "Just relax, if you're not then it will hurt more." He comforted me with his words. I attempted to relax as his length spread me. It was a whole new experience for me. The pain was there, but I sucked it up for him. But, slowly with each slow thrust the pain of adjusting turned into an unmistakable pleasure.

"Audra, I'm gonna speed up now." He informed me, and I nodded. 'Speed up' was an understatement for what he did. Cries escaped me as he pounded into me. It felt so good to the point of pain. Adam rose on his knees, spreading my legs puling me closer. He gripped my hips and I gripped the sheets around me, moaning loudly.

I felt so shocked at how loud I was but I couldn't contain it. I came again and he decided to switch it up. He pushed my legs back so that my legs rested on his shoulders. I wasn't ready for that one or how deep he could actually go in that position.

"Oh God.." I cried out, as he drilled into me. I was a hot and moaning mess beneath him. I couldn't do anything but grasp the sheets around me. I let him know I was gonna come.

"Say my name Audra."

_________

Oh, snap. Looks like you're gonna have to wait until the next chapter!

V O T E

C O M M E N T

Love, Janay'

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

3.9K 91 17
This story contains mature and 18+ content Playlist: Spotify, Ann: Hot It's so hard for you to not moan, so you decide to go to the bathroom. "Excuse...
1.9M 59.9K 50
Needs to be heavily edited lmao Now, I'm alone with the beast . He stares into my soul causing me to gulp. "You're going to do something for me." He...
484K 20.7K 76
"That's your boss? He's hot." "He's bipolar." "Introduce me, please!" Jasmin begs, weighing my shoulder down. "Isn't he the reason why you're going a...
4M 99.4K 54
"let me tell you something, darling. you've unlocked a side of me, even I fear. but since you want to keep me up all night, challenging me, he's gonn...