Painted Rose

By VicMalfoy19

Ever since Harry could remember he has always gotten a red rose on his birthday. Every year a red rose came... More

Proloque
2
3
4
5
6
7
8
9
10
11
12
13
14
15
16
17
18
19
20
21
22
23
Not a chapter
24
25
A/N
26
27
29
30
31
32
33
34
35
36
37
38
39
40
41
42
43
44
45
46
47 (Part 2: Dark mark)
48
49
50
51
52
53
54
55
56
57
58
59
60
61
Bonus
Ending

28

10.9K 412 71
By VicMalfoy19

"My lord I was wondering where you had gone last night." Tom looked at Lucius and his annoyance was clear.

Lucius looked away but what he didn't know was that the annoyance wasn't for him.

Last night Harry had stopped their little session only minutes after Tom was about to go to the next step further.
He knew Harry was slightly playing with him and that pissed him off because he wanted Harry and Harry was being a little bitch about everything.

Narcissa walked in with Emily in her arms.

"You wanted to see me my lord." Tom sighed and held up a letter. "From Harry." Narcissa raised an eyebrow but took the letter.
"My lord did Harry do something?" "Fucking brat doesn't know when to stop teasing." Narcissa felt a smirk tug at her lips. "What has he teased you about?" Tom looked at Narcissa pissed and annoyed.
She couldn't help but giggle quietly.

"My lord.. I do hope you know it's just teasing." "For weeks?" Tom hissed. "Maybe make it known..  you don't.. like his teasing." Tom growled. "He's a brat. He's a git. He can die by my wand!"
Tom slammed his hand on the desk and Emily cried.

Narcissa quickly calmed her and gave her attention back to Tom.

"My lord Harry and you.. are somewhat similar.. try talking to him." "He's impossible!" Narcissa shook her head. "Would you like me to send a letter?" "No." Tom held a hand up and pinched his nose. "No. He will make fun of me." "Why would he make fun of you my lord?" "Because it's bloody Harry we're talking about!"
Narcissa smiled.
"Well I hope you figure out your lovers quarrel soon." She walked away and Tom yelled after her. "We are not lovers!"

She giggled and shook her head when the door closed.

"Ah Harry I wish you knew what the dark lord acted like when you teased him."

Harry shot up and sighed.

"Why did it feel like someone was cursing my out?"
Harry sighed and slid out of his bed lazily.

The door banged open and Harry looked over to see Hermione.
"What's up 'Mione?"

Hermione huffed and followed Harry into the bathroom. Harry shut the door as Hermione faced away while he stripped.

"So.. why are you here?" "Because Draco wasn't giving cuddles." "You two cuddle 24 fucking 7." "We don't."
Harry hopped into the shower.
"You do." "Do not!" "Ok so you laying together on the couch downstairs in the common room isn't cuddling. When you two are being close together in class isn't cuddling. When you two-." "I get it!"
Harry chuckled and the door opened.

"This isn't a chatting place!" Hermione smirked and Ron shut the door. "Blaise is ignoring me!" "What's with the lovers quarrel with you two?"

Harry looked around the shower curtain. Ron crossed his arms as Hermione huffed.

"Anyways why do you think he's ignoring you Ron?" "He woke up before me and left the room before me. I can't find him anywhere!" "Talk to him when you see him again." "He's like you Harry! He won't tell me!"
Harry sighed and began to wash his body.

The door once again opened and Harry looked around to see Tom.

"Oh.. ah.. Timmothy Flicket right?" Toms eye twitched as Harry snorted. "Laugh and I'll fucking kill you."
Tom shut the door.

"You are all in my bathroom! I am taking a shower naked!" "I've seen it all." Harry rolled his eyes as Hermione and Ron high fived.
"Anyways Timmothy why have you come to join us in the bathroom?" "I need to talk to you." Tom leaned on the wall. "Why didn't you just come at night like always?" "Oh he comes at night?" Hermione wiggled her eyebrows and both rolled their eyes. " 'Mione stop. It's not like that and you know it."

Harry pulled his towel off of the rack and wrapped it around his waist before stepping out.

"Your so quick at taking showers." "Three unwelcomed people were talking to me while I was naked and afraid." "You weren't afraid." "No I wasn't but I sounded smooth." Tom rolled his eyes and Harry opened the door.
"Lestrange! Weasley! Out!" "What about Flicket?" "We have talked about your problems." "You haven't given me an answer." Harry sighed. "Ron think about what time of year it is.. if you don't remember anything come to me." Ron grumbled and stomped out with Hermione following. "I'm coming back soon!"

Harry sighed when the door closed.

"Now your problem." Harry crossed his arms, turning toward Tom. "I got multiple." "Apparently I'm everyones therapist. Shoot." "Ok. 1) you break our sessions when it's getting heated. 2) you are only in a towel. 3) you are only in a towel." "You said I was only in a towel twice." "I know put more clothes on." Harry rolled his eyes and quickly put on a black dress shirt and black pants that hugged his thighs and ass.

"Better?" "Kinda." Harry crossed his arms. "Don't do that." "Ok what the fuck is going on in that apparently perverted mind of yours?" "Me fucking you right here." Harry blushed and looked away. "I didn't hear that." Tom smirked and pinned Harry to the wall.

"It's only 8." "I haven't had breakfast." Harry's blush worsened. "Ok your acting different." "No. I'm just out of patience." "People could walk in." "Oh your popular." "No.. but no one knocks." "Than lock the door."

Harry felt Toms hand squeeze his ass and yelped in surprise. Tom smirked.

"Well I'm doing this whether you lock the door or not." "You... you are absolutely terrible!" Harry hit his chest but Tom just smirked wider.
"Let me go Tom." "No." "No?" "Yeah no." "I have classes." "Not my problem." Harry looked at him in disbelief.
"Ok what the fuck is this about? Me ending that session last night?" "And the others." "There was only one "other"." "Yeah and it pissed me off." "Well that sounds like a personal problem." Tom glared and pressed Harry up against the wall. "Who the fuck do you think you are?" "Harry Potter. The only fucking person who'll talk back to your ass."
Tom growled and slammed his lips onto Harry's.

Harry clenched his fists lightly at the impact. He was about to give in when Toms hand slid up his shirt.
Harry pushed him away and Tom glared.

"I have classes Tom." "Like I fucking said, not my problem."
Tom kissed him again but Harry pushed him away again.
"Tom stop." "Don't tell me what to do." Tom went to kiss Harry again but he pushed Tom onto the bed.
"Listen to me Tom. I'm not something you use when you want." Tom rolled his eyes and Harry clenched his fists. "This is for your teasing." "Well you should respect the others position. I have classes in 20 minutes and don't need to be late." "Really? You didn't seem to really care about time when my tongue was in your mouth." Harry scoffed. "That was at night. It didn't matter than because no one would barge in and I didn't have shit to do." "You had me to pleasure."
Harry looked at him stunned yet in disbelief.
"Ok listen here Mr. dark lord. I don't give a fuck who you are.. I'm not a fucking toy you can use any fucking time you want!"

Harry went to walk away but Tom grabbed his wrist and pulled him closer.
Harry's hand met the bed, their faces only inches apart.

"I don't remember asking for your opinion." "Fuck you Tom." Harry got out of his grip and grabbed his Slytherin robe, walking out.
Tom sighed and laid down on the oddly comfy bed.

Hermione smiled when she saw Harry coming down the stairs.

"Harry!" He kept walking. She tilted her head in confusion. "Harry!" He walked out and she frowned. Draco glared at the stone wall that was now closed.
"What the fuck was that about?" "I don't know.. but Harry looked mad." Hermione sat back down and Draco hugged her. "Why would Harry be mad?" "Maybe because you people stormed into the bathroom while he was taking a shower." "No Harry doesn't mind when we do that."
Draco and Blaise looked at their mates weirdly. "What? Harry's really good at giving advice.. plus unlike Hermione I had shared a dorm with him." "Doesn't mean shit I'm as close to Harry as you." The two huffed and Draco sighed.

As Harry walked Toms words flooded through his head.
He clenched his fists til his knuckles were white. His eyes were darkened with anger.

As Harry walked his pace quickened. Soon he was running with his robe flying behind him.

"Hey no running Potter!" Harry didn't looked back at his Professor, Horace Slughorn. "Potter!"
Soon Slughorns voice couldn't reach Harry's ears.

When Harry finally stopped he was in front of the black lake. He sighed deeply and inhaled the same.

Time passed, one class, two, three, four.

Harry spent his whole day at the lake, reading and thinking as he sat under the tree.

Soon but not soon enough classes were over.. yet Harry still didn't move. He had no intention to go anywhere anytime soon.

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

17.4K 613 40
Melody Riddle Book 4 Melody Riddle's life has the foresight of becoming far more hectic than she'd ever expected. After Professor Trelawney's predict...
1.6M 60.4K 52
What would have happened if Harry had gotten the diary Horcrux instead of Ginny? Harry is confused about many things. Why won't Dumbledore let him st...
131K 3K 46
On Sunday: Rose Granger-Weasley was the same girl she had always been - the intellectual who had managed through luck and pure stubbornness to avoid...
668 12 6
The summer before Harry's fourth year happens differently. Sirius Black had been saved from a dementor kiss, Later on, Sirius decided to share some i...