Euphoria Book Club 2022 [Clos...

By ami_gguk

[💜] Closed eu·pho·ri·a /yo͞oˈfôrēə/ (n) a feeling or state of intense excitement and happiness. ---♡--- *Onl... More

❏ ɪɴᴛʀᴏᴅᴜᴄᴛɪᴏɴ
❏ ꜱᴛʀɪᴋᴇꜱ
● ᴍᴇᴍʙᴇʀꜱʜɪᴘ ꜰᴏʀᴍꜱ [ᴄʟᴏꜱᴇᴅ]
● ᴏꜰꜰɪᴄɪᴀʟ ᴍᴇᴍʙᴇʀꜱ ʟɪꜱᴛ
➽ ᴇᴜᴘʜᴏʀɪᴄ ʙᴏᴏᴋ ꜱʜᴇʟꜰ ꜰᴏʀᴍꜱ
●○●○●○●○●
⌦ ʙᴏᴏᴋ ᴏꜰ ᴛʜᴇ ᴍᴏɴᴛʜ - ᴊᴀɴᴜᴀʀʏ
✎ ᴛᴀꜱᴋ ꜰᴏʀᴍ 01 [ᴄʟᴏꜱᴇᴅ]
✎ᴛᴀꜱᴋ 1
✎ ᴛᴀꜱᴋ ꜰᴏʀᴍ 02 [ᴄʟᴏꜱᴇᴅ]
✎ ᴛᴀꜱᴋ 02
✎ ᴛᴀꜱᴋ ꜰᴏʀᴍ 03 [ᴄʟᴏꜱᴇᴅ]
✎ ᴛᴀꜱᴋ 03
✎ ᴛᴀꜱᴋ ꜰᴏʀᴍ 04 [ᴄʟᴏꜱᴇᴅ]
⌦ ʙᴏᴏᴋ ᴏꜰ ᴛʜᴇ ᴍᴏɴᴛʜ - ꜰᴇʙʀᴜᴀʀʏ
✎ ᴛᴀꜱᴋ 04
✎ ᴛᴀꜱᴋ ꜰᴏʀᴍ 05 [ᴄʟᴏꜱᴇᴅ]
✎ ᴛᴀꜱᴋ 05
✎ ᴛᴀꜱᴋ ꜰᴏʀᴍ 06 [ᴄʟᴏꜱᴇᴅ]
•ɪᴍᴘᴏʀᴛᴀɴᴛ ᴀɴɴᴏᴜɴᴄᴇᴍᴇɴᴛ•

❏ ʜᴏᴡ ɪᴛ ᴡᴏʀᴋꜱ

122 17 34
By ami_gguk

Welcome to the how it works chapter!

In this chapter, I will explain how everything works. So please read this thoroughly and properly! I don't want to have to repeat myself.

Forms:

• Fill in your forms properly. Each week there will be a form for each task, where you will enter 1 of your books. You can either enter a different one for each task or the same one for each task. If you only have one then that's the one you will be applying every week. And make sure it complies with the rules otherwise it won't be accepted!

Partnering:

You will be given a partner based on the number of chapters you and your partner have. Ex. you have 12 chapters and your partner has 13, that will make you both partners. But this may vary depending on mature and LGBTQ+ content. You will have different partners each week/task.

• If you've read their book already then you'll still have to give a review. If you've read their book for a review shop then let me know and ill try and switch it around.

• If for some reason we have a shortage of members (odd number) for a certain task, that won't be a problem because I will be asking in the form for every task, if you will be okay with two partners for that week. Of course if you aren't okay then just put no. This is so that everyone has a partner.

• You MUST follow your partner so that the both of you gain more followers/friends.

Weekly Tasks (What you need to do):

I will put a check mark by your name after you've completed your tasks.

- Reading:
Once I publish the 'task' chapter, you will be given a specific amount of chapters to read (depends on how many chapters you and your partner have).

•You MUST read the given amount OR more (that's up to you). You can't not read the story.

• As I said, you will be given a specific amount to read so you MUST vote on all of those chapters (or more, that's up to you).

• Even if it's an 'A/N' chapter or an 'Introduction' still vote on it and scroll to the end so it counts as a read. It's not that hard.

- Commenting:
• Just like I said, you will have a specific amount of chapters to read. You MUST comment AT LEAST 3 TIMES on each chapter (more if you like).

• You can't be too vague in the comments (ex. That's so funny.) Be more genuine and be nice. Also don't just comment with emojis. YOU CANNOT BE MEAN WITH THE COMMENTS OR ELSE YOU WILL GET A STRIKE!

- Reviewing:
• I will leave a format for the reviews which you MUST follow. (Example down below.)

• Do = Make the review informative and honest but not too harsh, and make it AT LEAST more than 60 words.

• DON'T = Be too mean and make rude comments. Don't make the review short and not useful at all. Also, make sure to not be messy when giving your review. I don't want to see any review that you can't read it properly/understand, I also don't want to have to make you write it again.

• When putting in your review, it may not go through because it may be too long. So you'll need to comment it in pieces. When commenting it in pieces make sure you reply to your first comment so that it's not messy when I go to check it.

• I know it seems like a lot of work but then again we are getting something out of it, also a review can be a big help to every writer.

• I will mention you on the 3rd day after giving the task to make sure you don't forget to finish.

Review Example: (it's very long)

Done with @ (tag your partner)
• Title: 0/10
- Explain why you gave that score. Did you like it? Did it tie in with the plot? Was it enticing?
Cover: 0/10
- Explain why you gave that score. Was the cover pretty? Did it make you want to read it? Is it poorly made? Can you read the text?
• Blurb/Description: 0/10
- Explain why you gave that score. Did it say too much/too little? Was it mysterious? Did it make you curious and want to read more? Is it too long/too short?
• Plot: 0/10
- Explain why you gave that score. Was it going too fast/too slow? Did you read anything about the plot in the first few chapters? Was it something that you wanted to keep reading?
• Grammar: 0/10
- Explain why you gave that score. Were there any mistakes? Was the punctuation on point?
• Characters: 0/10
- Explain why you gave that score. Were the characters the same? We're they unique? What did you like about them?
• Originality: 0/10
- Explain why you gave that score. Was the plot too common? Was it too cliche? Was it original? Did they put their own twists to it?
• Readers Enjoyment: 0/10
- Explain why you gave that score. Did you like reading it? What did you not like? What did you like?
• Weakness & Strengths:
- Explain what their strengths and their weaknesses are.
• Overall Review:
- Just sum up everything and say what you need to say.
• Total Score: 0/80 (You add it up)

• That's the format^^. Please make sure to follow it and fill it out properly, I don't want to have to make you fill it out again.

• It's very long and I expect yours to be the same length or longer.

• Place your review in the assigned place so that it won't disappear after I've checked it.

Forms for tasks:

• After publishing a task, I will also publish the next form. You are only allowed to fill in the next form IF you are done with the task and you are a member. If you aren't done yet, then simply don't fill in the form yet.

Book Of The Month (BOTM):

• Every month, I will randomly choose someone for the BOTM.

• The maximum of chapters that I will assign is 20 this will be less depending on the book, you can read more if you want.

• You will be given the whole month to finish it, it's up to you when you'll do it.

• I won't be giving extra time for it since it's already a month of time. Unless you have a valid reason of course. I will give you a strike if you can't finish it within that month.

• You will have to comment and vote on it like usual. Same amount for the comments.

• Follow the author of the book and the author is also expected to follow back.

• And you will give a review of the book. Again, make sure to follow the rules for review that was stated earlier.

• Not everyone will be chosen for this because there are only 12 months in a year, so don't get sad if you don't get chosen. You won't get chosen twice for the BOTM even if it's a different book.

Euphoric Book Shelf (EBS):

• As I've mentioned, this is where you can apply your fanfics for others to read.

• It has to be a BTS fanfiction, no other books will be accepted.

• You can enter as many as you want.

• You have to fill in the form for it and do it neatly.

• I will be including the cover and description, so make any necessary changes you need.

• I WON'T be changing the cover or description after you've already applied it. So like I said, change anything before doing so. Password for EBS is your favourite BTS line.

• This will be open all year so don't worry about applying your books right away.

That's all for this, I really tried to explain it as well as I could. If I missed anything then feel free to ask me.

If you read through everything comment a purple heart (💜) here ----->

Questions? Comment here ----->

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

265K 1K 30
Just some AO3 shots not mine credit to owner ❤️
58.1K 4.5K 61
"Bredda yuh deaf say mi and yuh done" I said as I walked out of the bathroom "We nuh left until mi say suh" He said following behind me "Who author...
408K 54.7K 141
ပြန်သူမရှိတော့ဘူးဆိုလို့ ယူပြန်လိုက်ပြီ ဟီးဟီး ဖတ်ပေးကြပါဦး
186K 2.1K 51
I actually haven't posted a book on wattpad in about 2 yrs so gimme a break if it isn't good 🏃‍♀️ But most are smut so be ready and idc if u vote ju...