𝗬𝗼𝘂'𝗿𝗲 𝗠𝗶𝗻𝗲; 𝐃.𝐌...

By nicxoleeee

"𝐓𝐡𝐞𝐫𝐞𝐬 𝐚 𝐦𝐚𝐧 𝐨𝐯𝐞𝐫 𝐭𝐡𝐞𝐫𝐞," 𝐄𝐦𝐢𝐥𝐲 𝐬𝐭𝐚𝐭𝐞𝐝, 𝐩𝐨𝐢𝐧𝐭𝐢𝐧𝐠 𝐭𝐨 𝐚 𝐦𝐚𝐧 𝐰𝐢𝐭... More

✔︎ 𝒄𝒂𝒔𝒕 ✔︎
♧︎ O̸N̸E̸ ♧︎
♧︎ T̸W̸O̸ ♧︎
♧︎ T̸H̸R̸E̸E̸ ♧︎
♧︎ F̸O̸U̸R̸ ♧︎
♧︎ F̸I̸V̸E̸ ♧︎
♧︎ S̸I̸X̸ ♧︎
♧︎ E̸I̸G̸H̸T̸ ♧︎
♧︎ N̸I̸N̸E̸ ♧︎
♧︎ T̸E̸N̸ ♧︎
♧︎ E̸L̸E̸V̸E̸N̸ ♧︎
♧︎ T̸W̸E̸L̸V̸E̸ ♧︎
♧︎ T̸H̸I̸R̸T̸E̸E̸N̸ ♧︎
♧︎ F̸O̸U̸R̸T̸E̸E̸N̸ ♧︎
♧︎ F̸I̸F̸T̸E̸E̸N̸ ♧︎
♧︎ S̸I̸X̸T̸E̸E̸N̸ ♧︎
♧︎ S̸E̸V̸E̸N̸T̸E̸E̸N̸ ♧︎
♧︎ E̸I̸G̸H̸T̸E̸E̸N̸ ♧︎
♧︎ N̸I̸N̸E̸T̸E̸E̸N̸ ♧︎
♧︎ T̸W̸E̸N̸T̸Y̸ ♧︎
T̸H̸A̸N̸K̸ Y̸O̸U̸

♧︎ S̸E̸V̸E̸N̸ ♧︎

14.9K 494 434
By nicxoleeee

"𝐄𝐱𝐜𝐮𝐬𝐞 𝐦𝐞?"
_________________________________________

𝑬𝑳𝑨𝑹𝑨 𝑵𝑶𝑻𝑻;

I had to set aside my pride and let Draco in, but either way, he would've pushed through anyways.

Watching, he took a seat on my couch and just like last time he was here, my cat cuddled up into his lap and he started to pet her. I wanted to tell him to get his hands off of her, to stop petting her and get to the fucking point but I was kind of getting lost in the way his hands ran upwards and back down.

"If you're done staring," he commented, looking up at me, while I tried to drink my hot chocolate like I intended. "Then I'd like to talk."

I raised my eyebrow, "Oh, do you now?"

I knew it was petty- but I was still so fucking upset. "Yes, Elara. Like civil people do. Now either sit down, or stand, but fucking listen to me." I nodded, rolling my eyes straight afterwards. "I didn't know Pansy hadn't told you what she told me-"

My hands slapped together, starting to clap and cutting him off. "Ohh, did you finally get the memo? After you decided to show up to my house, fuck me, and then tell me to never speak to you again-?"

"Elara, you make this really difficult." He stood back up, my cat fleeing the seen and suddenly, he was walking over towards me, a little too close than I intended. "I didn't know, and neither did you. It was just a misunderstanding-"

"Draco, with no respect at all, fuck off." I snapped at him, tossing the now empty cup in the trash can and tried to walk past him.

His hand caught my waist, "I get why your upset-"

"Then apologize!" I hit his chest a little bit, feeling the slightest bit of tears spring up. "You had absolutely no right to just barge in here and- "

His hands caught my fists, pulling them behind me back and crossing them, not allowing me to move them. "I won't apologize, because I didn't know at the time."

Of course he won't apologize.

His pride is to big for that, to much for him to handle. If he were to apologize, it would mean I meant something to him- and I don't. But I wanted to, so badly. I wanted to, just like he does to me.

I didn't think I'd gain feelings just because of sex, I didn't think I'd ever have to say I don't want to have sex with someone anymore because I'd actually gained feeling for them. But Draco Malfoy doesn't do relationships, and I knew if I got involved with him, I would be breaking my heart even more.

Love is a pathetic excuse for someone to just turn around and stab you in the back.

"Okay." I lowered my head, looking at the ground, trying to ignore his broad chest that was right in front of me.

"Elara-"

"I want you to go," my tone was so low that I could hardly even speak- why did he have to make me fall for him? "It's for the best."

He huffed, "Elara, just listen to me."

I didn't want to, but I have a small nod.

"I need to live with me."

My head snapped up to meet his piercing blue eyes, my lower lip almost starting to tremble. "Excuse me?"

He let go of my wrists, and the moment they were in front of me, they were used to push him back away from me. "Look, some men saw me talking to you in the coffee shop, and now they think we're together. Do you understand? I need you to stay with me or else I'm basically letting my best friends sister die."

Best friends sister.

Anything would've been better than that, but what he said made a point. But I don't want to stay with him, I'd rather him buy me a hotel. "You can't just buy me a hotel?"

"Sure. It's not like there's other mafias in this city- no, I could totally do that," he narrowed his eyebrows at me in sarcasm, and I rolled my eyes while still trying not to cry.

He was hurting me, and he didn't even care. Because he doesn't feel anything for me besides sex.

"Just go pack a bag, please."

I walked straight past him, and into my room, slamming my door shut. And I started to cry. This wasn't fair, I don't want to live with him when all I can ever think about is him. I wouldn't ever get him out of my head if I lived with him, and for how long? I don't know.

My hands grabbed a bag as I sniffled, filling it with clothes and also a bathing suit because of the trip that Theo was planning with the cabins. Just in case I had to cover it up- there was no way I was telling somebody that I had to stay with Draco. I also grabbed my cat food and made my way out of my room, but not before wiping under my eyes.

Draco was still in the same spot I left him, and I practically shoved my bag in his hand. "What about Bee?"

He raised an eyebrow, "I'm sorry?"

"Bee. My cat?"

"You named your cat.. Bee?"

"Yes, dimwit. Do you need me to spell it out for you? B-E-E-" he shoved me forward and out the door, cutting me off before he waved his wand, and surprisingly, Bee was now in a little carrier.

He apparated us back to his place, and once we landed in his bedroom all I could focus on was the bed. The bed that he fucked me into obliviation on. I might as well say he was the one who took my virginity, because he's the only one who's ever made me cum.

I also ignored the way Bee threw up in her carrier, a groan leaving Dracos lips at the sound.

"You can take the bed, I'll sleep on the couch." He stated, setting my bags down and taking Bee out of her carrier, waving his wand and making the throw up mess disappear.

I hummed, "As you should."

He rolled his eyes, walking outside of the room.

-

Later that night, I could sleep.

It was cold out here, and all I was wearing was a thin, long T-shirt that I secretly stole from Draco but now a blanket was wrapped around me tightly. I was lonely, and I wondered if Draco could sleep.

So I did the one thing I told myself I wouldn't do, I walked into the living room. Through the hallway and then across the kitchen, I finally made it to the living room where I watched him,

Stand at the door,

And say goodbye to a girl, both of there breaths short and heavy along with their hair messed up.

Oh.

-

-

-

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

50K 2K 73
•𝟏# 𝐈𝐍 𝐓𝐇𝐄 𝐏𝐑𝐄𝐓𝐄𝐍𝐃𝐄𝐑 𝐒𝐄𝐑𝐈𝐄𝐒• 𝘝𝘢𝘭𝘦𝘯𝘵𝘪𝘯𝘦 𝘓𝘦𝘴𝘵𝘳𝘢𝘯𝘨𝘦 𝘪𝘴 𝘵𝘩𝘦 𝘰𝘯𝘭𝘺 𝘤𝘩𝘪𝘭𝘥 𝘰𝘧 𝘉𝘦𝘭𝘭𝘢𝘵𝘳𝘪𝘹 𝘢𝘯�...
284K 9.3K 22
"𝐈 𝐝𝐨𝐧𝐭 𝐮𝐧𝐝𝐞𝐫𝐬𝐭𝐚𝐧𝐝 𝐭𝐡𝐞𝐬𝐞 𝐝𝐨𝐜𝐮𝐦𝐞𝐧𝐭𝐬, 𝐌𝐢𝐨𝐧𝐞." 𝐄𝐬𝐭𝐫𝐞𝐥𝐥𝐚 𝐧𝐚𝐫𝐫𝐨𝐰𝐞𝐝 𝐡𝐞𝐫 𝐞𝐲𝐞𝐛𝐫𝐨𝐰𝐬, 𝐥𝐨𝐨𝐤𝐢𝐧...
198K 7.1K 13
"𝗜 𝘁𝗵𝗶𝗻𝗸 𝗜 𝗱𝗲𝘀𝗲𝗿𝘃𝗲 𝘁𝗼 𝗸𝗻𝗼𝘄, 𝗘𝗹𝗹𝗮." 𝗗𝗿𝗮𝗰𝗼 𝘀𝗲𝗲𝘁𝗵𝗲𝗱 𝘁𝗵𝗿𝗼𝘂𝗴𝗵 𝗰𝗹𝗲𝗻𝗰𝗵𝗲𝗱 𝘁𝗲𝗲𝘁𝗵, 𝘄𝗵𝗶𝗹𝗲 𝗜 𝗵𝗲𝗹...
316K 12.3K 33
"𝐇𝐚𝐯𝐞 𝐲𝐨𝐮 𝐟𝐢𝐠𝐮𝐫𝐞𝐝 𝐢𝐭 𝐨𝐮𝐭," 𝐃𝐫𝐚𝐜𝐨 𝐝𝐞𝐦𝐚𝐧𝐝𝐞𝐝 𝐭𝐨 𝐤𝐧𝐨𝐰, 𝐡𝐢𝐬 𝐯𝐨𝐢𝐜𝐞 𝐟𝐢𝐫𝐦 𝐚𝐧𝐝 𝐡𝐢𝐬 𝐞𝐲𝐞𝐬 𝐚 𝐝𝐞𝐞�...