𝘒𝘦𝘦𝘱 𝘛𝘩𝘦𝘮 𝘈𝘭𝘪𝘷𝘦...

By acronychalwriter

and even after all this time you're still my always •oc x oc •book based | au •gof-dh ©2020 acronychalwriter More

-goblet of fire-
[Prologue]
[Cast]
[0]
[1]
[2]
[3]
[4]
[5]
[6]
[7]
[8]
[9]
[10]
[11]
[12]
[13]
[14]
[15]
[16]
[17]
[18]
[19]
[20]
[21]
[22]
-order of the phoenix-
[23]
[24]
[25]
[26]
[27]
[28]
[29]
[30]
[31]
[32]
[33]
[34]
[35]
[36]
[37]
[38]
[39]
[40]
[41]
[42]
[43]
[44]
[45]
[46]
[47]
-halfblood prince-
[48]
[49]
[50]
[51]
[52]
[53]
[54]
[55]
[56]
[57]
[58]
[59]
[60]
[61]
[62]
[63]
[64]
[65]
[66]
[67]
[68]
[69]
[70]
[71]
-deathly hallows-
[72]
[73]
[74]
[75]
[76]
[77]
[78]
[79]
[80]
[82]
[83]
[84]
[85]
[86]
[87]
[88]
[89]
[90]
[91]
[92]
[93]
[94]
[95]
[96]
[Epilogue]
[Author's note]
[Bonus chapter #1]

[81]

1.1K 48 4
By acronychalwriter

─── ・ 。゚☆: *.☽ .* :☆゚. ───

Narcissa paced in front of the girl's door, another old dress of hers clutched in her hands.

The words the Potter girl had spoken to her son were still taunting her, even if a week had passed since the incident.

She didn't hear much of it, only some towards the end, but she still felt like she had been defeated.

Sara Potter had the ability to do that.

The woman wasn't so sure about her husband's idea for that night. Draco was coming home yet again so they decided to hold a little family dinner even though they hadn't been a proper family in a long time.

And Lucius wanted Sara to attend as well.

He ordered his wife to make sure the girl would be properly dressed up for that night.

Her sister Bella had already gotten bored of torturing the ginger, seeing that she was a tough nut to crack and Narcissa feared that upon seeing the girl again she would return to torturing her.

She knocked softly, not waiting for any response as she threw the door open.

"What was the point in even knocking if you'd still open the door without any response?" the girl's sarcasm brought the woman back to her senses, a scowl forming on her face.

Sara was on the bed, a book that probably Draco gave her to read forgotten on her stomach.

"You're in my house, Potter, and I can do whatever I want, I don't care if you are naked or not. Now, you shall get dressed," Narcissa threw the dress at her, summoning some make up supplies with her wand.

Sara was annoyed at the fact that the owners of the house, besides Draco, could use magic in her room while she still had her wand and couldn't.

"Why?"

"Hurry up and do so, I don't have all evening."

The ginger muttered something under her breath as she walked to the bathroom, closing the door quickly. It was her chance to disappear in case she was taken out of the room so she would not complain at all.

The dress was a cream color, probably another old one of Narcissa's. It was long sleeved and had a pretty revealing V-neck that made Sara a little uncomfortable, but she couldn't give in, she had to get out of there and the dress wouldn't matter after she escaped.

Mrs. Malfoy was still in her room when she finished dressing, pointing to the simple wooden chair that was sitting at the vanity table. Sara sometimes thought about destroying that one as well, trying to use the wood to break free, but after the mirror incident, she gave it up.

The girl sat down, letting Narcissa do her thing. She styled her hair prettily, but it was still the simple curls falling down her back; she also used minimal make-up as in mascara and a nude lipstick that was a really deep red.

"All done," Narcissa muttered, making all of the make-up disappear. She hurried out of the room, leaving Sara alone to stare after her.

She felt like everything had been a joke.

Sara zoned out as she stared at the door who opened up a while later, revealing Draco dressed in a fancy suit, his hair styled back and his hands in his pockets.

His eyes studied the ginger slowly, making her feel exposed and uncomfortable. Sara chose to get up and show her confidence though, praying that the nightmare would be soon over.

"What's going on?" she asked, ignoring the urge to slap some sense into the blonde.

"You're having dinner with me and the family," Draco announced, holding out an arm for the ginger to take.

"What the fuck," Sara muttered, giving in and taking his arm.

"You better behave or aunt Bella will torture you again," he whispered as he dragged her away from the room, the corridors long and chilly.

"You're asking too much of me, Malfoy," she huffed.

They stopped at the top of the stairs for some reason and Sara wiped around to see her wand in Draco's grip, his eyes studying it.

She had hidden it in her dress while in the bathroom, having no idea that the blonde or anyone would be quick to notice it.

"Father said they couldn't find your wand on you," he said, his voice dangerously low. His icy eyes turned to stare into her own, making Sara want to shrink back and disappear.

Draco put the wand inside his jacket pocket, taking all of Sara's hope away as he started to drag her down the stairs.

"You're not escaping any sooner, Potter. It will be fun to see your dearest boyfriend's reaction when I use this wand in class."

Sara fixed him with a deadly stare as the two walked inside the dinning room. This one room was huge as well, but not quite as big as the drawing room. A long enough table to fit 16 people was in the center or it, another crystal chandelier hanging from the ceiling.

Only Narcissa was seated so far, on the right side at the head of the table where Sara presumed that Lucius would sit; she had no idea if Bellatrix would join them or not, but she would rather not see the maniac at that point.

All of her hope had been shattered when Draco took her wand. She didn't know if she could escape, she couldn't apparate without her wand either.

Sara caught Draco's eyes from the seat next to hers; he grinned devilishly, patting the place where her wand was hidden inside his coat.

If Nico saw that at Hogwarts what would he think? What would he do? Would he try to fight Malfoy? Would he get expelled, in detention, tortured by Death Eaters?

She felt her chest rise in rapid breaths, grasping at the air that wouldn't enter her lungs.

She was trapped and she had no idea where her brother was or if he was still alive, she didn't know how the Weasleys were or how her classmates back at school were holding on.

The panic attack was close, but she couldn't give in, she couldn't give Draco the satisfaction of seeing her break in front of him, she couldn't give up for everyone that she would still need to save.

She was a sacrifice, just like her parents had been a sacrifice, just as Regulus Black had been a sacrifice.

Sara straightened her back, her breaths becoming normal again. She realized she and Draco had been having an intense staring contest for the past few minutes when Lucius entered the dining room.

He looked exhausted, his expression lifeless, but as always he was dressed in fancy clothes, not a hair out of place.

"Ah lovely, I'm glad you could join us today, Sara," the sarcasm was rolling out on his tongue like venom, demanding her to know her place.

Sara sent him a sly smile. "It's not like I was either forced to join or received some torture from your sister-in-law."

There was pressure on her thigh and the ginger's eyes widened when she realized it was Draco's hand. She dreaded it, dreaded him touching her like that and trying to warn her off, to put her in her place when only minutes before he was the one threatening her.

She slapped his hand away, hard enough to hurt but not make any sound; the blonde hissed, glaring daggers at her side.

"Cheeky," his father sighed as he took a seat at the head of the table.

Narcissa was looking at the girl sharply, knowing that everything would just go downhill from there.

Peter Pettigrew strolled into the room, making Sara grow tense as he stopped in his tracks, his eyes landing on her.

He was the person who betrayed her parents. He was the reason her whole life had been messed up and she was on that chair now, surrounded by people who wanted her dead.

"The elves will be here with the food shortly, master," the rat said, averting his eyes from the ginger's stare.

Lucius didn't even glance at him as he was still studying the girl. "If they are late you all will receive punishment."

The man winced and hurried out of the room, almost tripping on nothing.

"Say, Miss Potter," Lucius began, absolutely enjoying tormenting her. "How do you like your stay here?"

She glared at him hard. "It's bloody terrific, who wouldn't enjoy staying here against their will."

"Sara," Draco warned again, this time realizing that he indeed made her uncomfortable.

"Fucking hell, Draco, leave me alone," she hissed.

"Don't talk to my son like that or I-" Narcissa started, but the threat in her tone didn't even seem to faze Sara.

"You'll what? Watch as your sister tortures me again and again for her entertainment? You can do whatever you please with my body, you can torture me until my blood can fill a glass of wine, but you'll never get into my mind, you'll never mess my soul up. Fucking kill me if you dare!" the ginger was yelling now, all the anger built up in her spilling out in rapid waves.

Draco grabbed her by the neck, making sure he was not choking her with his grip. If his father so much as touched the girl she would've wished she kept her mouth shut. "Potter stop it, you're being dramatic."

"Kill me," she whispered. "Isn't that the point of all this?"

Lucius chuckled. "The nerve you have, Potter, you'd make such a fine Death Eater, you'd be so praised among us."

Sara tried to glare at him, but she couldn't since Draco's firm grip was keeping her in place, only letting her look at him. He wanted to calm her, but it only fueled the storm that was building up inside. "No one in their right mind would choose to be such a disgusting person, to follow your little blood supremacist! He's just a half blood, like I am, yet he surrounds himself with purebloods, thinking he is the mightiest of you all."

The chair fell over as Lucius rose to his feet, his wand already trained on Sara's side profile. She could see with the corner of her eye how anger overtook his features, making him seem even more lifeless.

"Now don't you speak about the Dark Lord like that you filthy-" he was cut off by Draco who raised a hand.

"I'll take her to her room and I wish the elves to send our food upstairs."

"Draco," Narcissa whispered in warning.

"I'll make sure she listens from here on," the blonde continued, ignoring his mother completely.

His father's face cracked in a little grin, different scenarios running through his head as he nodded. "Well then, son, shut that little pretty mouth of hers, won't you?"

Sara felt like she was going to throw up.

Draco kept a firm grip on her wrist as he dragged her back upstairs, closing the door behind them as soon as Sara stumbled into the room.

"You should really be more careful," he was scolding her just like a mother would scold her child after eating too much candy.

"Are you on drugs right now, do you hear yourself?" Sara felt like she was going to explode on him.

"Okay, Potter, do you want to get out of here or not?" he said quietly, aware that an elf could apparate to the room at any given moment.

The ginger nodded, looking eager.

"Well then, give me time, I'll get your ass out of here and won't bother you again. Just don't make it more difficult by provoking my parents, my father would break you to pieces and take your dignity away."

"I'd punch that asshole bloody before he could do anything."

Draco rolled his eyes. "Meanwhile, prepare yourself, no one got to tell you this at dinner since you decided to get ready to fight."

Sara raised an eyebrow, her hands folded across her chest. "What?"

"The Dark Lord wants to visit and you'll be his first source of entertainment once he gets here."

─── ・ 。゚☆: *.☽ .* :☆゚. ───

-forgive me for this please

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

209K 7.4K 41
And if I breathe you, will it kill me? James Potter / oc © aquamcnti 2023
13.9K 923 36
Oh, bother. © TEDDY 2022-2024 (cover by @ciearwaters)
2.1M 27.1K 91
𝚑𝚊𝚛𝚛𝚢 𝚙𝚘𝚝𝚝𝚎𝚛 𝚒𝚖𝚊𝚐𝚒𝚗𝚎𝚜 ©𝚍𝚡𝚡𝚍𝚢𝚕𝚘𝚟𝚎
3.4K 210 23
" in losing grip, in sinking ship, you showed up just in time " [james potter x female oc] [marauder's era]