A Problem Humming in the Air

由 Daze_Creates101

Izuku has been feeling under the weather, he and his friends chopped it down to his late night training sessi... 更多

Chapter 1: Pain and Peculiar hands
Chapter 2: Back pains and Panic
Chapter 3: No touchy!
Chapter 4: Baths, apologies and hugs
Chapter 5: Restlessness and Anger
Chapter 6: Dadzawa steps in
Chapter 7: Discussions and Screams
Chapter 8: Wings and breakdowns
AAAAAAAA

Chapter 9: News, panic and speculations

197 6 6
由 Daze_Creates101

Before I start I'd just love to say THANK YOU FOR 300 READS!!! AAAAAA IM SO HAPPY QWQ

Ya'll are the literal best thank you so much!!!❤️❤️❤️❤️💖💖💖💖 I just thanked ya'll for 200 what the HECK!! <3 <3

3rd person's pov:

The sound of running steps fill the halls as a good chunk of Class 1-A run to the source of the sound of the scream, some staying behind as to not block the halls. Uraraka, Iida, Tsu, Kirishima, Momo, Tokoyami, Todoroki and Jiro ran up the stairs, heading to Tokoyami, Midoriya and Mineta's dorm floor, from where the scream came. They ran to Midoriya's dorm, concern painting each face. "Midoriya!! Are you okay?? We heard a scream!" Uraraka shouted as she knocked on the door. No response came. Everyone looked at each other, tension filled the hall. A noise can suddenly be heard in the room, a window opening. "MIDORIYA!!DEKU!!" Everyone shouts. Uraraka grabs the door handle, tugging at it slightly to check if it's locked, it's not. Her eyes widened in shock, she thought it would be locked from everything happening recently. She turns it fully and shoves the door open, revealing the room inside.

It was a total mess.

The room was dimly lit, the only light source being the open window. Clothes were scattered across the floor, blankets thrown everywhere on the bed. Claw markings were carved in the room, on the floor, the desk ,and the bed; a pillow being ripped open and making feathers go everywhere. The worst part though, was the small pool of blood in the middle of the room, along with bloody footsteps leading to the window. Green feathers were laying in the pool, soaking up the red liquid, some were also laying in random parts of the room. Her breath hitches, the air in her throat stuck. She couldn't believe her eyes, she didn't know what to expect, but this wasn't something she'd ever consider. She slowly steps in, each step careful. "D-deku-kun..?" She whispers. Kirishima walks in once she makes enough space between her and the entrance, temporarily becoming frozen from the state of the room. He runs to the bathroom once seeing Midoriya wasn't in this part of his room, some more people enter. "What happened here.?" Jiro says scared. Kirishima runs back out. "He's not in his bathroom either, the bath is full of water though." "No offence Kirishima, but the bath part doesn't really help us in finding out what happened here." Todoroki said, looking into the room.

Uraraka slowly walks to the pool of blood, legs moving shakily as she did. She knelt down, raising a hand to grab one of the feathers. She grabbed the one with the least amount of blood, and started examining it. She fiddled it in between her fingers, feeling the fluffy texture of it.

No. These couldn't possibly be from him, Deku doesn't have any feathers... She continued to drag her finger across the fluff of the feather, trying to get it's exact feeling. It was uncanny how much it felt like when she would run a hand through his hair; but of course less curly. He has been a lot more distant recently, could this have something to do with it.? No. No, I need more evidence.

She gets up, still clutching the feather, and turns to her friends. "We need to get Aizawa-Sensei."

Aizawa's pov:

Jesus christ, I swear villains have been getting crazier ever since Stain arrived. So many people saw his story and decided they wanted to join in on a messed up craze. The number of acts of villainy have surged recently, meaning the streets are less safe, and also means more work for me. Great.

My mind goes to the villain I fought earlier, they were a weird one. I don't even know if the villain was conscious or sane. They had a unique quirk, a combination of a monstrous form and a form of acidic substance. They had a Komodo dragon mutation, but there was more to it. They had four arms, deadly sharp claws shone at each end, they also had three eyes; no pupil to be found, just an empty white. A black substance leaked from them, pouring out of their nose, mouth, and dripped out of their back, legs and forearms. Now, I'm not one to judge one's quirk based on their appearance, I've seen quirks of all kinds, but this person definitely didn't act human. During their fight, they thrashed and pounced like a wild animal, screeching a horrendous wail. They didn't act intelligent, they acted out like a creature thirsty for blood, there was no hint that they were once human, if they were at all. After a tough battle, I finished it, restraining the villain despite them being unconscious, can't be too careful. Thankfully I didn't get too injured, just some scratches and some burns on my clothes and cheek. I brought them in to the police and warned them of the villain's state. I got the paperwork in, then headed back to UA, my shift was up in five minutes anyway.

After all that, I finally get to retire for the night. I look up to see the UA facility dorms, my tired feet aching to get the pressure off. Maybe I should get a quick meal before I settle down for the night. Maybe some soba? Chicken? Yea, some chicken sounds nice.

I stop in my tracks from the sound of footsteps. I turn my head to see Uraraka and Tokoyami rushing towards the building, their faces lighting up after they spotted me. Well, I guess relaxing might have to wait. The two stop in front of me, gasping for air, they must've been running around a lot. "Did you two need something?" I questioned. " 'Gasp' Y-yea 'gasp' We need y-our h-elp." Uraraka weizes out. Tokoyami stops breathing like crazy and looks up at me. "Midoriya's room is covered in blood and we can't find him." Wait.. What??

~Timeskip~

The room in front of me was something I never wanted to see in the student dorms. Uraraka and Tokoyami had explained it to me on our way here, but I still didn't want to believe it. As they had said, the room was a disaster, blood coated the floor, green feathers dipped into it. Claw marks carved into some areas.

What is going on?

"You said you all heard a scream before, am I correct?" They nodded. I sigh internally. I knew something was up with Midoriya. I could just see it in his eyes, he acted so weird earlier. Why didn't I go back before patrol? I did plan to come over afterwards, but I was too late, and now my student was missing. I walk in, examining the blood. I look up to see bloody footprints leading up to the wide open window. I walk up to the window. There didn't look to be any form of struggle, no fingerprints covering the outer part of it, it was opened from the inside. Did he run off? Then why was there blood? Did someone teleport in here and take him. Was this his blood? Too many questions. "We'll close off this room for now, and I'll inform all the staff. We need to find out what happened here and fast. Asui, do you think you can look around this area to try and find him or any more clues?" "I can do that. Kero." She answers quickly, walking away. "I have to go alert the others, you all, please try to stay calm. I know this is scary but we need to stay strong until we can find him and bring him back." I say to the students. Despite the distress on their faces, they nod. I start to run to the facility dorm. I hope you're safe, Problem Child.

~Timeskip~

3rd person:

"So, you and your students found Midoriya's room covered in blood and he was nowhere in sight." Nezu said, swishing around his tea. Aizawa had gathered all the staff into the lounge and had briefly explained the situation. "Yea. From what I saw from his room, either he escaped or someone managed to sneak in and take him. The window didn't have anything that indicated it was opened on the outside. I sent Asui to check around the dorm for any signs of what happened." "This isn't good! Young Midoriya is missing and we have no idea where he is! We should go search for him right now!" All Might said. "Hold on one moment All Might. There's still something I need to share." "Whatever it is, I'm sure it can wait. A student is missing and could be dead for all we know." "Then I'll make this quick. There were feathers in his room in the area where the blood was and claw marks in the desk and floors. So if this is a villain's doing they most likely have an avian quirk. But there was one more thing. Uraraka said the feathers reminded her of Midoriya." Aizawa explained. The room fell silent, you could see the cogs in everyone's heads turning. "So, you have a theory that something happened to Midoriya that allowed him to have feathers?" Snipe asked. "I know it's far-fetched, but from what I gathered from Iida and what I saw earlier, somethings been going on with him that he doesn't want anyone to know. But the fever is making it difficult to know if he is hiding something or he's just cold." "This is definitely a difficult one. Midoriya-kun has been extremely closed off. But would it be a shot in the dark to say, maybe this is a sudden quirk manifestation? Or a result of a quirk that makes the victim become like a bird perhaps?" Nezu theorizes. "What makes you say that? Apart from the feathers." Cementoss queries. "The claw marks as Aizawa described could be talon marks. Not to mention I heard from Recovery Girl that Midoriya came into the nurses office brought in by Shoji, saying he had been experiencing bad back pains. Now imagine a limp or two forcibly pushing out from your back. Also, you said he has been covering up more. Could very well be hiding, say some feathers or talons?" He finishes, taking a sip of his tea. Everyone stared at the chimera, flabbergasted. How did he get all of that just by small notes? "That... That could very well be a possibility, but I don't know how likely it is. Let us try to find Midoriya and hopefully we can get some more answers from him." Present Mic commented. "Agreed." Ectoplasm said. "I can send some clones around the campus to look over a wide area." He adds on. "That sounds like a wonderful idea! Mic, Cementoss, may you look around grounds Gamma and Beta? Midnight and Hounddog you two can search ground Omega and Sekoto peak." Nezu says. "Yes sir!" They respond. "Eraser! You can join the search more after. I know you're tired, but I would like for you to come with me so we can ask for more details from your students on their observations. The rest of you can accompany them if you wish, or you can look at some of the surveillance to see if you can find any more clues." Nezu says, jumping down from the couch. "Let's begin!"

Friendo's and teachers come to the rescue!!! Also do not underestimate the powers of Nezu, he is all powerful. They're getting there to knowing whats going on to help the poor boi, just gotta find him first! Thank you for reading, and I hope you have a wonderful day! Til next time!!

继续阅读

You'll Also Like

99.3K 2.5K 20
Izuku's not sure how he got here, but he's here and he might as well live in the moment. One second Izuku's getting ready to go to a party with Mina...
284 4 7
In a world where Izuku Midoriya is slowly falling into a deeper depressive state. Enough that he becomes almost unrecognizable by the people around h...
79.2K 3.2K 18
Izuku Midoriya hated himself for a long time now. His mother loved him but the words "I am sorry." were stuck in his mind every time he sees her. Dee...
Sweet 由 Star Luna

同人小说

6K 151 11
Tenya Iida, class rep, strict, some would even call him a kill-joy. He seems so well put together, so organized, so dependable. He's there when anyon...