PREGNANT VIRGIN

By raysenshomay

Jeremy Yuri Arson have decided to be the surrogate mother of Caelan Maximus Ford's child. But can a virgin re... More

Prologue

Note

17 1 0
By raysenshomay

Please be reminded that even if the description is English, this story is written in Tag-Lish (Tagalog with English).

This story contains words that is not suitable for young readers.

I'll put warnings in every chapter for you to be reminded.

I'm not a good/great writer so you'll have to experience some typographical errors, grammatical errors and different types of errors. 

If you have concerns, opinions and critiques regarding my story, do private message me. 

-shomay.

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

Alina By ihidethisapp

General Fiction

1.5M 37.9K 75
The Lombardi family is the most notorious group in the crime world. They rule both the American and Italian mafias and have many others bowing at the...
La Principessa By jh

General Fiction

432K 3.7K 7
"You are our sister, Ana! Our little girl and our world. You may not be ours by blood but you are ours by heart and choice, baby. We love you." ...
254K 9.3K 53
Anhay Sharma:- Cold business tycoon who is only sweet for his family. He is handsome as hell but loves to stay away from love life. His female employ...
443K 9.4K 51
Two girls are exchanged at birth and are given to the wrong mothers and after 13 years the truth comes out Rosabella Rossi is different from her sist...