Dark Possession ✔

By AmandeepKaur654

★BOOK #5 in the DARK SERIES★ Featuring the next Iron Blood pack wolf; Adrik Vasiliev murdered his father and... More

Chapter 1: Scarred Blood
Chapter 2: A New Beginning
Chapter 3: Ballet Dream
Chapter 4: Wildly Sweet
Chapter 5: Nightly Affairs
Chapter 6: Sweet Kill
Chapter 7: Xeon
Chapter 8: Her & I
Chapter 9: The Return
Chapter 10: Declaration
Chapter 11: Only You
Chapter 12: Scarred Heart
Chapter 13: Hot Gamble
Chapter 14: Make Me, Yours
Chapter 15: Dark Possession
Chapter 16: Into Your Arms
Chapter 17: Monsters
Chapter 18: Finally Yours
Chapter 19: Hot Flames
Chapter 20: The Big Bad Wolf
Chapter 21: Reckoning
Chapter 22: Games
Chapter 24: Full Moon
Chapter 25: Epilogue

Chapter 23: Sacrifice

5.9K 282 546
By AmandeepKaur654

Rosalie opened the door to Evelyn's room where Vivian was rummaging through her luggage.

"What are you looking for?" Rosalie asked as she entered.

Vivian lifted her head looking Rosalie's direction. "Oh, um, nothing," she brushed off.

"Are you going to head to bed now?" Rosalie asked.

Vivian nodded. "I still need to brush my teeth," she replied.

Rosalie smoothed her hand over Vivian's golden hair. "Are you okay?" she asked carefully because she knew that Vivian was thinking about how Adrik had left tonight.

Vivian's green eyes looked up at her. "I'm fine," she said.

Rosalie probably would've believed it. But she knew the bond Vivian had with Adrik, and she definitely wasn't going to let Vivian be alone with her bottle of worries.

"Vivian, you can tell me how you truly feel," said Rosalie as she sat on the edge of the bed.

Vivian's eyes showed that she thought hard and long before she spoke; "Is he going to come back?" she had asked.

Rosalie flinched. "Of course, he will," she reassured.

Vivian wasn't convinced because the pup knew the hardships of a fight and the survival aspect of it too. Rosalie hated that Vivian was so well informed of the brutality that came with acts of violence or even a job, that required that skill Adrik and the rest of the pack had. Rosalie couldn't lie to ease Vivian's worries, instead she spoke the truth.

"He promised, Vivian," she confessed to her niece. "Adrik promised that he'd come back to us. So, we just have to believe in that."

Vivian's eyes softened then, like the promise was something she also strengthened her mind with. "Okay, aunt Rosa," she said.

Rosalie pinched her niece's cheek trying to lighten her mood. Thankfully, it worked. Vivian finally smiled with all her little teeth. "Now, brush your teeth and get into bed," she said. Vivian did as she was told before Rosalie left the bedroom.

She went back her room when she heard soft voices, that belonged to Ashley and Evelyn. Rosalie knew from the tone, that Ashley was having the same conversation that Rosalie just had with Vivian.

Rosalie couldn't pick up the words but something inside her didn't want to either. Rosalie didn't want to hear how Ashley reassured her own daughter about their father's return.

Quickly, Rosalie scurried off down the hall and went into the bedroom, closing the door behind her. She didn't want to show anyone else that she was anxious too about all this. Adrik and the rest of the pack members went to hunt down Aziel, which was a good thing because that sonofabitch deserved it. Except, there was a feeling of dread inside Rosalie that the pack members weren't safe. Something was off about this whole thing and this didn't sit well with her.

Rosalie flopped onto the bed and slumped back feeling the mattress shift with her weight. Silence engulfed her but it wasn't comforting, it had quite the opposite effect of tormenting her even further. The only thing that gave her the solace she seeked was the lingering scent of her mate. Adrik's fiery scent was all over the bed sheets, and she found herself taking deep and slow breathes of it all in. She needed to feel him and feel that he wasn't too far away from her.

A soft knock interrupted her though. Rosalie lifted off the bed and opened the door. Behind it was Ashley still in her dress and golden heels from today. She hadn't changed into pyjamas and Rosalie knew it was because Ashley wasn't in any way relaxed to wind down and sleep this off, which was exactly what Rosalie planned on doing.

Ashley's blue eyes were bursting with angst too. "Hey, am I bothering you?" she asked.

"No, not at all," said Rosalie and bringing Ashley inside.

Both of them sat on the chairs beside each other. Rosalie crossed her legs under her, while Ashley crossed her legs at the knee and hugged a pillow on her lap.

"How's Evelyn holding up?" she asked Ashley.

Ashley seemed surprised that Rosalie knew about that. "Evelyn knows the drill about her dad going out on missions. Frankly, she seems more confident about it than me," Ashley shared. "I'm always a big ball of anxiety when the boys leave for missions."

"Do they go often on missions like this one?" asked Rosalie.

"More than I'd like to admit," said Ashley. "But that's what they do best, helping others and occasionally killing bad people."

Rosalie didn't know that the fear of losing a mate was something she'd worry about. Adrik was in danger almost every day. Ashley knew exactly how Rosalie felt because she worried for her own mate all the time too. Although, Rosalie didn't want to express her worries to Ashley because it wouldn't be of any use in this situation. Both of them were just going to feel even worse if she had.

Rosalie laid her hand on Ashley's arm. "They'll be fine," she reassured. "I haven't known the Iron Pack for long, but they look like they can handle a fight."

Ashley finally peeked a smile and her face brightened too, which was always such a lovely sight. "You're right," she said. "Thanks for that."

"No problem," Rosalie responded. "Now, why don't you take off your heels and get some sleep."

Ashley nodded. "But before I do that, I'm going to check on Zeiden. He seemed pretty bummed out about not getting to go with them tonight," she said.

"Do you want me to come with you?" Rosalie asked.

"If you don't mind," Ashley smiled and said.

"Not at all," Rosalie shot up onto her feet. "Let's go."

They both went across the hall over towards Zeiden's room, which was also Marcello's room now. Ashley knocked a few times and the door was answered. Zeiden looked at both their faces and frowned.

"Everything alright?" he asked them.

Ashely waved her hand. "Everything's fine," she said. "We just wanted to know if you're okay?"

Zeiden's blue eyes flickered with a deep lick of anguish. He didn't answer, but instead he moved from the door inviting them both inside. Ashley went in first and Rosalie followed, letting the door stay open behind them since no one else was here anyways.

Zeiden sat on the bed as the girls took a seat on the chairs. "So, I'm thinking we all feel like shit right now," he alleged bluntly.

Rosalie and Ashley shared a wary look but ended up humming in agreement.

Zeiden raked his dark hair back. Usually, Zeiden was smiling and had an upbeat attitude towards the day or night ahead. Except, when he looked ready to punch a wall, then his frown deepened his dark eyebrows and his lips were kept in a strict line. Rosalie genuinely thought that the resemblance Zeiden had to Isaiah right now was uncanny.

"Yeah, I'm not too happy about all this either," he added. "I wanted to be with them when they went for Aziel."

"You're still hurt, Zeiden," said Ashley. "You really didn't think that Isaiah was going to compromise your safety for a mission."

"I know," groaned Zeiden. "I love my brother for that, but sometimes I just want to punch him."

Rosalie chuckled and so did Ashley.

"How long do you think they'll be gone?" Rosalie asked.

Zeiden reached behind him to a small orange medication bottle. He opened and popped the pill in his mouth. "If they successfully track Aziel-" he swallowed the pill with the water- "then they should be done in less than an hour," he finished.

Rosalie gaped. "An hour, that's all it takes to kill someone," she said.

"Less since all of them went," added Zeiden.

"That's if they find Aziel," mumbled Rosalie.

"I hope they do," countered Ashley. "I want this mess behind us by the time the sun rises." Zeiden and Rosalie nodded in agreement to that. "Honestly, Zeiden, you gave in pretty easily," said Ashley. "I thought you were going to fight Isaiah about this. What convinced you?" she asked Zeiden and Rosalie was curious too.

Zeiden's face slightly lifted with a smile. "Marcello did," he told them.

"Marcello changed your mind," astounded Ashley. "He's done the impossible." Zeiden rolled his eyes and Rosalie laughed at that.

"Ha-ha, very funny," he said. Zeiden looked down at his laced hands, that rested on his lap. "He told me that it doesn't matter who's going on the mission because all of them were going for me." He stared at them. "I think that was what helped me with this."

"He's not wrong," mumbled Rosalie. Zeiden's blue eyes smiled at her.

Ashley got to her feet. "Alright, you two," she said. "We should get to bed and hope for our boys to return safely."

Rosalie got up too and joined Ashley as they walked out of the room to head to bed. Rosalie dropped off Ashley to her room because she thought it'd put Ashley more at ease. After she had done that, she came back to her bedroom and got under the duvet without a moment's hesitation.

An hour maybe two had gone by...

Sleep had easily captured her, when suddenly, a cold draft filled the room awakening her instantly.

Rosalie didn't know how or what had happened, but her eyes shot open. But before she could let out a sound, a hard hand clasped over her mouth, lodging her voice inside her throat. She would have easily bit the hand off her mouth, but the stranger wore gloves and held her down with strenuous force.

"If you want to live, then don't fight back," the voice slithered down her body as the warning filled her ears.

She slackened against the restraints and let the stranger know, that she wasn't going to fight back. Yet.

"Move," the man growled as he shoved her outside the door and into the hallway.

Rosalie's heart raced and she thought of everyone. Ashley, Zeiden, the pups. Oh god, the pups were asleep and all alone. The halls were dark, so Rosalie couldn't get a proper look at her abductor. He smelled of booze and tobacco though. She didn't fight against the restraints as he zipped cable ties onto her wrists, which were tight as a bitch and digging into her skin cutting them raw. He pushed her ahead and forced her to go downstairs.

Rosalie padded down the stairs, not making any sudden movements or sounds. The lights to the main floor where all on and she saw Ashley being held by her arms too. The man that held Rosalie pushed her straight into Ashley. Both of them held the same paled expression and Rosalie searched Ashley for injuries.

"You seem very calm," Rosalie whispered before anything else came out.

"I'm used to being held hostage," Ashley closed her eyes tightly. "What about you?"

The thugs that filled the room didn't seem bothered by the fact that Rosalie held a discussion with Ashley, it was probably because they knew they wouldn't try anything funny.

"Me, I'm sick and tired of this shit," she grumbled as she glared back at the man who touched her. "What the hell is happening?" she asked Ashley.

"I don't know. One second, I was waiting here for everyone and then the next minute the door breaks open and these men come straight for me," grumbled Ashley.

"Where are the pups?" Rosalie asked carefully to make sure no one else hears them.

Ashley's eyes filled with fear then. "Oh god," she bit her bottom lip and held her head down, letting her blonde hair tumble over her slender shoulders. "The pups are asleep. They're going to be so scared."

Rosalie's heart plummeted. "What about Zeiden?" she whispered to Ashley who shrugged not knowing his whereabouts. He was probably still in his room.

Suddenly, a loud thud hit the floor and it was a stranger who had fallen down the stairs. Everyone's attention shifted towards the body that laid motionless on the floor near the girls. The thugs around them started to gear into action. A few men including the one that captured Rosalie ran up the stairs to follow after Zeiden.

"We have to get to the kids," whispered Rosalie.

"No," said Ashley. "That'll just cause us more problems. If no one here finds out about the pups, then there's no need to make a commotion about it."

Rosalie didn't think of it like that. Perhaps, Ashley was right. It seemed like all the thugs in the room were too focused on Zeiden to even search the house for more members.

The first floor when quiet again. And that was when Rosalie heard the grueling sounds of men being killed off. Grunts, groans and broken bones echoed through halls around them. More thugs went as back-up and that left about six or seven men around Ashley and Rosalie.

Zeiden was definitely straining himself and he was in no condition to do that. Rosalie was terrified for him. But what was she supposed to do when her arms were tied together. She hated this helplessness so much, that it made her blood boil.

Rosalie shifted when she heard Zeiden's voice. He was being held by three men, his head busted open by a wound, his lips bleeding and his nose. There were a few bruises forming on his cheek and he his arm was bleeding too. Zeiden still fought against the restraints as he was being forced to stand in compliance. Rosalie wished he would just give in, so he wouldn't get more hurt than he already was.

The thugs that held Zeiden forced him to stand beside Rosalie. They had tied his hands with cuffs, using quite severely of them, so Zeiden wouldn't escape.

"Are you two hurt?" Zeiden asked roughly, as he blinked away the blood from dripping into his eye.

"No," Rosalie answered for both of them. "Zeiden, what about the pups?"

"They're safe," he whispered. "I locked their room before all this went down."

Rosalie and Ashley both sighed from relief.

"What are they going to do to us?" Ashley asked.

"They aren't what I'm worried about," Zeiden growled. "It's the bitch who leads them that's our problem right now."

Before Rosalie could ask more, a man appeared from outside the house. A man that had eyes as cold as a snake, lethal and powerful but no emotion existed in them. The man was towering and outshined all the thugs in the room, he made the thugs look as insignificant as insects when compared to the power that he held simply from the way he strode inside.

Rosalie looked at the man's icy-blue eyes, that added the weight to the tension in the air. The man's platinum blond hair was disheveled but raked back from his face. He looked eerily familiar to Rosalie. She didn't know if it was the man's slick eyes or that cavernous scent, that reminded her a lot of Adrik.

Realization marked her face when she knew who had walked inside the house and lead this attack. "Aziel," she whispered as a breath and Ashley, Zeiden both heard her. She had a feeling Aziel heard her too, because his blue eyes landed directly at her, pinning her as a target.

However, he didn't react as she expected him to do. He simply grinned, like he was gentleman and an honoured guest in the house and not some maniac.

Aziel clapped his hands together. "What a wonderful night to meet my family," his chilling voice echoed in the house. Some thugs laughed but not Rosalie and them.

None of them spoke because they didn't know what to say. Rosalie thought that Adrik and the rest of them went to kill this bastard, but here he was. Rosalie then couldn't help but wonder what happened to Adrik. Where were the rest of the pack if Aziel was here? she pondered as her wrists started to sting against the restraints. Aziel looked at Rosalie longer than a minute, he seemed perplexed and a little caught off guard. She didn't know what that was about though.

"Oh, don't have such long faces," said Aziel. "I will keep you all safe and sound once I get my brother." Aziel looked from Ashley to Rosalie and then up at Zeiden. His blue eyes flared with amusement. "I see that you survived," he remarked. "That's the Petrov blood for you. Saves our lives in no time."

"Don't make me laugh," remarked Zeiden. "The Petrov blood was nothing but a joke, Aziel. Stop being a sucker for it."

Abruptly, a thundering sound cracked through the air and it was like Rosalie felt it directly. Aziel had smacked his hand with incredible speed against Zeiden's face, that he fell back losing his balance.

"Watch your tone with me," gritted out Aziel. "Otherwise putting another blade in you won't be hard."

Zeiden gritted his teeth and stood back up, holding his chin high no matter what. Maybe, that was what made Aziel smirk again. He seemed to like that Zeiden had a rebellious streak in him. Aziel wiped the blood off Zeiden's lip and laughed a little.

"Put them all in the van," Aziel ordered and the thugs were about to move to follow the command.

Rosalie's gut twisted and she needed to figure out how to stop this right now. Vivian and Evelyn were alone upstairs and they couldn't be left like that. Zeiden was too hurt, so he didn't need to be abused more than this.

"Wait," Rosalie's voice echoed and Aziel stared at her now with a raised brow. "All you need is me if you want to draw out Adrik."

"Rosalie-" Ashley gaped at her.

Aziel raised a brow, when suddenly, he grinned. "That's what I smelled earlier," he said as he raised her head with his finger. "You reek of my brother."

"Let them go, you don't need them," Rosalie said to him. She looked back at the worried expressions on Zeiden and Ashley's faces.

Aziel kissed his teeth. "It's not fun if I only take one hostage," he said.

"You won't need to because I'm coming too," insisted Ashley.

Rosalie gaped at her. "No, Ashley, you can't," she panicked and it was clear to Aziel when she had.

Ashley came up beside Rosalie. "You take both of us. Leave Zeiden, he's hurt too badly," she said to Aziel.

Aziel snickered as he gave a disdainful look to Zeiden who was stunned by them too.

Rosalie looked at Ashley, terror on her face. "Please Ashley, I can't let you do this," she said and Ashley frowned.

"What makes you think I want you to do this?" Ashley astounded.

Rosalie remembered her sister and her heart broke. "I won't lose another sister, Ashley," Rosalie revealed and Ashley's eyes glossed with a sheen of tears.

Ashley's eyes saddened but there was a smile on her face. "You won't lose me," she said.

Rosalie hardened her stare. "They need you," she said firmly, and she knew that Ashley got that Rosalie spoke of Vivian and Evelyn. "You can help them more than I can."

"How honourable of you both to be the sacrifice," Aziel butted in. "But let's get a move on." Aziel had already chosen who to take and it was Rosalie's arm, that stung from his iron grip.

"Wait, hold on," said Ashley grabbing Rosalie again. Ashley quickly took off her heels and made Rosalie wear them since she was bare foot. "Don't take them off,' she said just before Rosalie was dragged away from the pack house.

She was shoved into the back of a car and the blindfold covered her eyes. She sat in the quiet car beside a few thugs and Aziel. No one spoke about anything, not even where they were headed or what they intended to do with her.

Rosalie's hands clammed up and she sat against the leather of the car. She didn't know what was going to happen to her now that Aziel had her. However, from how Zeiden was treated, she didn't except to get out of this alive or unharmed. Rosalie drew in a quiet breath and hoped that Adrik was fine because she needed help if she was going to survive this.

She was so caught up in her own thoughts, that she didn't even realize when the car had stopped and they had arrived who knows where. The doors around her opened and Aziel's voice grew farther away from her. The door next to her swung open and the cold night air bit at her skin through her shirt.

A hand gripped her arm tightly and pulled her out of the car blindfold and all. The ground was uneven with the tiny rocks scattered everywhere. She would've walked better without the heels and she tried hard not to sprain an ankle on this pavement. Rosalie walked for quite a while, it was clear once a few doors slammed that she was inside a building now, inside an elevator going down a few floors.

Suddenly, she was stopped in the middle of somewhere to stand on her own.

"Leave us," Aziel's voice resonated to her and around the room.

She couldn't see, but she heard the feet scuffling out of the room leaving her alone with Aziel. She almost wished that the thugs hadn't left, because being alone with Aziel made it possible for him to hurt her as he wished.

Rosalie stood rigidly, as she sensed his presence when he neared her. His pheromones were thick with icy intent and she smelled the dangerous mood off him. A hand brushed her face, her cheek and then it grabbed the band around her eyes. He peeled the cloth off and her eyes winced at the bright florescent light around her. She blinked a few times and now she stared up at Aziel's face. He was grinning like a cocky bastard that he was. He reached behind her and cut the cable ties around her wrists. She rubbed the raw skin and realized that he didn't even consider her as a threat at all.

"Adrik got real lucky to have you," he bemused as his blue eyes assessed her face. Aziel suddenly caressed her waist, stepping closer and taking in her vivid scent like a drug.

Now, that Rosalie was alone and Aziel couldn't hurt anyone except her. A sudden sense of confidence grew in her. Rosalie didn't even hesitate and before he knew it, Aziel lurched back after Rosalie had slapped him straight across his smug face. Aziel held his burning cheek as he blinked in bewilderment and displeasure.

"Is that any way to treat your sister-in-law," she mocked. Aziel stepped up while glaring down at her. But Rosalie held her position.

Aziel searched her eyes, but only found raw strength. "I don't fancy putting blades in women's hearts."

Rosalie rolled her eyes at that. "Yeah, 'cause I see a lot of women swooning over you right now," she ridiculed with a bitter tone.

"You know, if you were part of the Petrov pack, then you wouldn't have had such a bold tone," he professed.

Rosalie flicked her hair off her shoulder. "I would have the same tone," she retorted. "I'm not weak simply because a man holds a gun at my head."

"Why are you so damn cocky when you can't even lift a finger to protect yourself?" questioned Aziel.

"That's not on me," answered Rosalie. "You are the coward who targets the weak. Go against my mate, I dare you," Rosalie laughed as she shook her head, "and I pray to Maya that Adrik doesn't show you any fucking mercy."

Aziel's fingers ripped into her scalp, pulling her head back as he grabbed a fist full of her hair. She winced from pain as her hair pulled out from her head. "I'd watch my mouth if I were you," he gritted out, his eyes flaring with a nasty evil which made her skin crawl.

Aziel forceful shoved her back into a chair, his grip on her hair let go when her back slammed against the wooden frame of the crooked seat. Rosalie didn't even try to struggle against the binds he restrained her with. He tied her hands and feet to the chair before he looked at her in the eyes again.

"Don't be so hopeful," he whispered coldly, "because when Adrik comes to save you, I'm going to kill him like he killed our father."

Rosalie's lips pierced together because she knew about that story. She faced Aziel as he got back to his towering height. He seemed to be distracted as he turned away to the side like in his head he was reliving the night of the Petrov massacre.

"Why are you fighting Adrik over a father like yours?" she suddenly asked and she knew that she probably should've stayed quiet, but her curiosity trumped her safety.

Aziel stiffened as he prepared something on the table, where loads of weapons were laid out already. "A father like mine," he scoffed. "I see Adrik filled you with his lies as well."

"Lies," she said. "What lies?"

"That my father was a monster," he said. "My father was an idealist."

"An idealist who carved and tortured his kids to bend to his will," she scoffed under a deep breath.

Aziel glimpsed at her with a twisted smile. "He wanted us to be strong and unbeatable," he explained. "Adrik should have thanked him."

Rosalie didn't say anything further because there was no point in discussing this with someone who had already made up their mind. Aziel seemed humoured by her lack of interest now. His smile grew a bit graver as he pulled away and grabbed something off the table.

Aziel came over to her, a rope in his hand as he sealed it over her mouth. He smiled at the way the rope bit into her mouth and skin. "I need you to stay quiet," he whispered coldly. "Otherwise, my plan will fail and I will be very upset... and you don't want me upset."

Rosalie swallowed as she sat in the chair. She didn't know how long she was going to wait until Aziel would get inpatient. A nerve in her almost wished that Adrik wouldn't give Aziel the satisfaction by showing up here. She almost wished that Aziel's plan to lure Adrik would fail.

But then, Adrik's promise drifted through her beating heart. He would come for her. Her mate was coming, he had to. Rosalie sat calmly and watched her mate's brother as he paced in front of her.

-Adrik's POV-

"How many of them are there!" Marcello snarled as he was crouched down the far corner reloading his glock.

"These fuckers don't quit!" added Ronin who slammed into the side joining Marcello.

Isaiah was with Lazarus on the other side taking cover from the wolves. Everyone was exhausted by the fourth wave of wolves, that attacked again.

Adrik was the only one still alert of each wolf surrounding them. Except, it wasn't looking too hot. Everyone was out of ammo and fuel to keep going. All of the tried to call for back-up but the phones shut off after they had run to the other side of the building for cover. This situation wasn't going to hold out too long. Adrik was fighting with everything he had and it wasn't enough. The only thing keeping them going was the fact that they had to get home no matter what.

Wolves appeared again, pooling at the front entrance. Adrik looked to his sides where his pack members were. He faced the wolves and engaged alone. His wolf was happily obliged and ripped out more throats of the rogue animals.

Through his sharp hearing, Adrik heard Ronin ask how so many wolves were being controlled like this. As Adrik and his wolf lunged at a group of wolves and ripped through them, he heard Marcello when he snarled a name. Reaper, he said like a blasphemy.

"Aziel's in league with Reaper," Marcello gritted out to them.

"What the hell do we do?" shouted Ronin.

Isaiah tried to use his phone for the hundredth time now. "Fuck," he growled. "It's not connecting." He got to his feet and began shooting the wolves running at him. Adrik was quick to capture the rest.

"We need to get to high ground," said Lazarus as he watched Isaiah's back, like always. "We can get a signal from the roof."

"Ronin!" Isaiah shouted. "Take Marcello and head to the roof!"

"Are you sure?" Ronin exclaimed back. Adrik felt his wolf turn and snarl at the man viciously to get going right now. Ronin gaped in shock. "Alright then," he got up on his feet to run for it through the door behind them.

Marcello joined and Adrik made sure no wolf followed the pair. Adrik ran over the wolves lying motionless of the floor. He tried his hardest to stay focused, but he looked back to see if Marcello and Ronin had gotten out safely.

But when Adrik looked around through his side eye, the pair did not. They were ambushed from the rear end. Fuck! Adrik snarled. The last thing he saw was Ronin had shifted into his amber-red wolf and ran through the barricade. Adrik's heart plummeted when he saw Ronin's wolf attacked by more than six wolves. Adrik needed to get over there, but the wolves on his side grew more eager to kill him.

Adrik's wolf wasn't one to give up though. He fought tooth and nail through this slugfest. Only thing that rang in the back of his head was if he was going to make it on time to save his pack?

That desperate thought made him sick to his stomach. They were too late, Aziel already planned to see this all the way through. Adrik and the rest of them were done for if this continued at this rate.

Adrik gave one final push and it was to save Ronin from the wolves. He ran to the other end and rammed his large beastly form into the lanky wolves. They all toppled off Ronin and Marcello and that was a relief. The three of them used the lanky wolves like chew toys and dropped them dead in no time.

However, that attack plan had left Isaiah and Lazarus open. Ronin and Adrik ran to the other side to protect their alpha, but they were too late. Wolves had surrounded Isaiah and Lazarus had been separated from him. Adrik ran as fast as he could, but he was too slow. A wolf had latched his mouth onto Isaiah's arm, biting into the thick flesh. Adrik saw that Isaiah was about to shift into his wolf again.

However, that wasn't needed because suddenly the wolf that had latched itself onto Isaiah had dropped dead.

A shot to the head was all it took. Adrik looked at his sides wondering if it was Marcello or maybe Ronin. But then he remembered they were all out of ammunition and weapons.

A figure appeared, draped in a black leather trench coat and hair cut sharply at her jaw. Zero sauntered inside with her powerful and controlled demeanour, that made all of them relieved. She faced the entire room with that intense gaze, that unnerved the rogue wolves who were never controlled by alphas, until they met Zero that is.

The rogue wolves backed away from her as she sauntered in closer, avoiding her eyes and not daring to make a sound to her.

Zero's boots echoed as she went straight to Isaiah. "I knew I was going to find you all in some deep shit," she said to him.

Isaiah's face showed his relief. "I could kiss you right now," he sighed.

Zero rolled her eyes. "I rather you wouldn't," she said as she held up her gun. "Now, let's get you boys out of here safely."

Zero was the first to engage at the rogue wolves, she shot and killed everything in her path. Her revitalized energy charged Adrik up again and he joined her to kill the remaining wolves. Zero tossed them all more ammo and got them going again too.

"How'd you find us?" Marcello asked over the gun shots blaring in the room.

Zero heard him just didn't look at him. "I have my ways," she shrugged off.

Zero quickly reloaded her glocks and threw Marcello more ammo too. She definitely came packing to fight an army. That was when Adrik shifted back to his human form, which was a surprise how easy it was to do so. He guessed that his wolf had enough killing for one night. Damn, he was a mess. His clothes were soaked in blood and his body was covered in flesh wounds.

"Zero, we need to get back to the pack house," Isaiah told her hastily. "Our pack's in danger."

Zero's blue eyes hardened as she slashed a blade straight through a wolf's head. "You all go then," she grunted. "I'll handle this."

The men gaped. "Not alone, you won't," objected Marcello.

"We don't have a choice," said Zero. "You all need to save your family. I got it here."

"Zero, we're not leaving you," shouted Ronin.

Zero threw a blade straight into the eye of the wolf coming at her before she faced them. Her eyes fierce with power and her body emitting her authority over every damn wolf in this room. "I don't like to repeat myself," she told them as she stood in front of a dozen wolves as strong as a fortress. "Isaiah, take your wolves right now."

Isaiah hesitated as he stared at Zero who was standing tall.

"Do you not trust me?" she said to them but they knew the answer was simple. They'd always trust her. "I am protecting you. Now, go!" she snarled and even if they didn't want to, their feet made them run.

They made it outside to their cars. Adrik got inside the car and drove so fast, he was sure he ran red lights without question. All the other cars zipped through as well. Even though they were eager to get back home, their mind lingered on Zero who was alone in that warehouse. Adrik didn't know what that woman would do, but if anyone would walk out of that place alive, it was her.

Adrik pulled up outside the pack house and didn't bother turning the car off or closing the door. He ran out and into the house since the front door was busted open.

The house was empty, and there no sign of Aziel.

Except, he saw Ashley crouched down near Zeiden who bled from his face and arm. Marcello rushed past Adrik and went straight to him. Zeiden shot off the floor and ran to his mate. Ashley did the same the moment she saw Isaiah. Through their voices, Adrik drew a blank right away when he didn't see Rosalie.

"Where is she?" he asked as his eyes darkened and he saw black in front of him.

"She was taken," answered Zeiden. "Aziel took her."

"He left all of you," said Lazarus.

Ashley pulled back from Isaiah. "Rosalie stopped him from taking us," she said. "She knew Aziel would take her since she was Adrik's mate."

Adrik's blood ran cold as he stood in a room full of people but saw nothing. Rosalie's voice filled his ears and he sensed his body growing numb.

"She saved us, Adrik," Ashley's voice pierced his ears. "So, now we save her." Ashley looked at Lazarus. "I take back every joke I made with you sticking a tracker in my Louis Vuitton's, Lazarus." Lazarus gaped at her and so did Adrik. "Rosalie has my heels on. We can find her."

Lazarus moved so fast across the house to his bedroom where he kept his tablet to track Rosalie. Adrik finally let out a breath and he was ready to go to Aziel, all he needed was an address now.

"What the hell happened to you guys?" A voice astounded, it was Justin who ran inside from seeing them all injured and that the front door was broken down.

Justin saw the mangled state of Isaiah's arm. "Leave me," said the alpha. "Check Zeiden first." Justin moved quickly and went over to Zeiden. Marcello frowned as blood continued to spill down his mate's head. Marcello had forgotten his own wounds, so did Adrik for his own rugged state.

Lazarus came back. "We've got a location," he said with a grin. "Let's go, we can make it if we leave right now."

Isaiah stepped up. "Marcello, Ronin stay here," he said. "Us three will go."

"Isaiah, your arm is in no state to fight," objected Justin. "I'm sorry but you can't go like that."

"He's right," added Lazarus. "Adrik and I can just go."

"I'm coming as well," gritted out Marcello. "There is no way I'm letting you kill that bastard without me." He spoke as he looked at Zeiden's wounds.

"Come if you want," Adrik said roughly.

He didn't look back as he left the house and he didn't care who followed or who didn't right now. Adrik got in the car and slammed the door shut. He was about to drive off when the passenger side of the car opened and Ronin jumped inside. He held up the phone showing the map of the city.

"I wasn't going to let you do this alone," he smirked. "Lazarus is staying back with Isaiah."

Adrik shifted the car into drive and took off in the direction of tracker coordinates. Marcello was following them in his own car and they both raced through the city towards the building, that Aziel had occupied.

The drive was fast as usual.

Adrik stopped the car right on the street beside the building. He got out and didn't realize when Ronin joined his side.

"She's in here," Ronin pointed up to the building, that had at least four floors.

"Aziel and Rosalie could be anywhere in there," added Marcello.

Adrik sensed his mate's presence, but more than that he knew his deranged brother. "She's in the basement," he muttered, because he knew that Aziel would keep his prey locked deep where there was no sunlight or fresh air.

Adrik went to the building and the other two followed him. They heard the shuffled voices of the men in the building. They didn't seem bothered by the fact that they could be found or be killed right now. Adrik was ready to do the latter happily. And he would because no one was going to walk out of this alive. He wouldn't let them, not after they took Rosalie and hurt his pack.

Adrik ignored all the protests from Ronin who was adamant on being stealth about their arrival. But Adrik had different plans. He wanted to invoke fear in Aziel who waited for his arrival all this time.

Adrik kicked the door open and strode inside. He faced the room full of thugs who paused whatever they are doing. They all gaped at Adrik and they knew right away who he was. They all reached for weapons but Adrik was faster. He was trained to kill before the enemy had armed themselves.

In minutes, Adrik had turned the murky grey floor into a pool of blood. All he held was a long, tooth-like blade in his hard grasp to kill every man here. Bodies with severed heads drowned in their own blood, which reached over Adrik's boots. He walked through the putrid scent of his enemy's blood and towards the elevator. Marcello and Ronin followed him and they stayed quiet about what they just witnessed.

Marcello pressed the basement floor and the elevator moved on its own.

Adrik stood in front of them. The blood rushing to his head as he controlled his rugged breathing and sore hands. He fisted his palms, stretching the blunt cuts on his knuckles to tear apart more. But the stinging pain grounded him, otherwise his entire system had been wired to show no emotion.

The elevator door pinged open with another old clanking sound. Adrik shoved the door open and marched right into the basement level, where there was nothing but empty space. There was a long tunnel, that extended up to a quick exit out of the building. However, Adrik knew Aziel hadn't left this place. The scent was too strong and zealous.

Adrik walked into the massive space, when his nose caught the scent of his mate. Adrik ran then. He searched through the floor, the others following closely behind him. As he turned the last corner hall, he saw Rosalie strapped to a chair. Her hands and legs bound, her mouth shut by a rope too. Adrik's heart squeezed and his throat dried up like sand.

Adrik took a step and then another. Before he knew it, he was a few feet away from Rosalie. He couldn't believe he had really gotten to her and she was safe.

As he neared, Rosalie lifted her head and her eyes widened when she saw him. Her eyes were doubtful, because she couldn't believe that he had made it to her for real. However, when Adrik's scent reached her nose, she knew right away that it was him.

Adrik unsheathed the blade from his pocket. He cut the bind off her and his eyes trailed over every wound on her. The bloody lip and cheek, the rope that dug into her skin leaving blemishes on her beautiful skin.

Rosalie's eyes filled with tears, they pooled and spilled when she blinked at him. "You came for me," she said as her lips trembled.

Adrik put his bloody hand on her cheek. "I said I'd come back to you," his tone was gruff. "I promised you." Rosalie's warm eyes pained him even more now that she was in front of him.

"Adrik," Ronin's alarmed voice spoke behind him.

However, Adrik didn't need to be warned. He smelled his brother's scent a mile away.

"Well, look who finally decided to show," said Aziel. "I'm quite disappointed, brother. I thought you'd put up more of a fight."

Adrik ignored all those words because all he could think about was how many unforgivable deeds Aziel had committed. He turned and faced his brother who hadn't changed at all over the years. The only thing was that he grew and had gotten a lot more mature in his looks, nothing else though. But the chilling resemble that Aziel had to their father was unreal. The same platinum blond hair and icy-blue eyes, crooked grin was all too familiar.

Adrik faced his younger brother, just like how he had when he killed their father that night. And like that night, Adrik was ready to chew Aziel and spit him out like he had done with Samuel Petrov.

"Do you want to die like father did, brother?" Adrik asked.

A sinister intent crept into Aziel as he faced Adrik. "I will kill you for what you did to him," he said.

Adrik came up to him. "Give it your best shot," he seethed.

Aziel's fist snapped back and it intended straight for Adrik's face. Except, the same moves and skill that ran through Aziel were also in Adrik. Samuel taught both of them, although Samuel did not give the attention he had given Adrik to Aziel. So, stopping the punch meant for his face and returning it with even more force had surprised Aziel. The impact of Adrik's punch toppled him back and he had to have blacked out. But he stayed on his feet to prove he wasn't weak.

Adrik had other plans though. He rammed his fist again into Aziel and the force pushed him back further.

Aziel laughed as he wiped his bloody lip, his mouth filling up red. "Just like dad," he remarked.

Adrik stared at his brother. "Then you know dad never fought in brawls," he said. "Dad only joined executions."

Adrik fisted his brother's throat and unsheathed their father's blade that he held onto this entire time. As Aziel flailed in his grasp, Adrik asked coldly; "Time to return this," he held up the blade. The silver glint shined on Aziel's pale face, that roared his aggression. Adrik's hand moved without hesitation, he speared the blade straight into his brother's chest. The exact same spot Aziel had hit Zeiden.

Aziel's eyes widened and he fell to the floor.

Marcello came over then. Adrik was surprised that Marcello stayed out of the fight when he was raging for revenge too. Adrik guessed it was out of respect... for him to take care of his own brother.

But as Marcello bent to the floor where Aziel had dropped, his gaze held the blade inside Aziel's chest.

"What would happen if I put another one inside you?" Marcello said as he brought another blade out.

Aziel grinned with his bloody mouth. "You might not want to," he struggled to speak but tried regardless.

"Oh, and why is that?" Marcello asked nonchalantly.

"Don't you want to know about Reaper?" said Aziel, grinning at Marcello. "I know where he is- who he is- and why he's coming to kill Zero."

They all stiffened at that, especially Marcello. Aziel coughed up blood as he laughed, his eyes looked directly at Adrik.

"You really are so much like father," he remarked.

Adrik's blood drained from his face because he already knew that hard truth. Samuel Petrov may have died, but he had engrained himself inside Adrik.

"Aziel," Adrik bent down. "Stop talking." With a hard hand, Adrik shoved the blade deeper inside, cutting his brother's heart in half and death succumbed him in seconds.

That was the end of it. Finally.

Adrik went straight to Rosalie as Ronin was helping her onto her feet. They were both battered, so they held onto each other for support until Adrik came to her.

Rosalie closed the gap and came straight for him. Her arms wrapped around his neck and she jumped into his arms. He held her as tightly as he could and he was probably hurting her, but he needed to know that this was real.

Ronin went over to Marcello; their voices were muffled to Adrik, but he guessed they talked about Reaper.

"You four," a voice called out from the door. It was Zero who walked inside.

Adrik saw Rosalie gape at Zero, that was the usual reaction. "Is that?" she stammered. "Oh god, is she?" Rosalie stared at Adrik now.

"Yeah, it's Zero," he mumbled before he hugged Rosalie again.

Suddenly, Isaiah, Lazarus and Zeiden all appeared too following Zero inside the building. They were bandaged up but looked good despite the injuries. However, the injuries weren't Adrik's concern. It was the pissed-off look on Zero's face as she stalked towards Marcello.

Zero came up to Marcello looking ready to kill him. "Didn't I say to back off," she growled the moment she came nose-to-nose to the man. Marcello braced himself from the impact. But none came. Instead Zero just stopped in front of him with her fist still by her side and not in Marcello's face.

"I really thought she was going to punch him," muttered Lazarus on the side. They all thought that too.

Zero's hand released and it was like the anger left too. "What's your problem?" she asked.

"I don't know what you're talking about," Marcello spoke with a brash tone, which made Isaiah roll his eyes because he was used to this already.

"Really, because when Aziel mentioned Reaper, you hesitated to kill him, which risked the safety of everyone around you," said Zero as she pointed at Rosalie, Ronin and Adrik.

Marcello's eyes widened and he was surprised like the rest of them that she had caught that.

"I'm trying to help you," admitted Marcello with a soft voice.

Zero looked at Zeiden and then the rest of them who held the same firm look. "I don't want you risking your life, not for me," she said.

Marcello frowned. "So, it's okay for you to die for us, but not the other way around," he snapped back.

Zero gritted her teeth. "If Reaper is coming for me, then you can't stop it," she said. "If I die, then so be it."

"No one wants you dead," barked Marcello. "We need you. I-" his voice fell then as his eyes painfully looked at Zero.

Zero shook her head. "I am only doing my duty to our people," she said. "If I die then another will take my place."

"No one can do that and I won't let anyone either," jeered Marcello.

She gazed into his eyes. "What about all of you?" she looked at them. "Why do you think I'm wasting my time with you thick-headed fools?" Zero crossed her arms. "The Centauri and Crimson North packs have been helping wolves for years. Now, you all have joined the crusade. The Waldorf pack that I never thought would change is now in a good place. My work is done, even death can't erase this. I don't worry about the world anymore."

"I don't give a damn about the stupid world," retorted Marcello.

"That's not true anymore," claimed Zero. "You standing in this room, with them, proves that you've changed."

"If Reaper's coming for you, then I want to help," said Marcello.

Zero's eyes flared. "When Reaper's punishment is near, then I will move. For now, you all stand down," she commanded with a stern tone.

"Alright," said Isaiah for them. "We'll do as you say."

Marcello glared back at him. "What the hell!" he snapped at the alpha.

"But when it's time to kill him, Zero," continued Isaiah. "We're right beside you."

"And that's all I need," she said. Zero faced them now, especially Adrik. "Look, we're all victims of pain. But that doesn't matter because pain shouldn't control what happiness should. Now, all of you stop worrying about the enemy. They will come and go, but this-" she pointed at the people in the room- "is worth living for. You are all brothers and blood doesn't prove it, it's the love between you that does that."

"She's right," agreed Isaiah. "We let Zero do what she thinks is necessary."

"And let her fight all alone," grumbled Marcello.

"I never said that," bit out Isaiah. "When the time comes for her to call on us. We will be there to help her."

Zero put her hand on Marcello's shoulder. "Marcello," he turned her way. "You did good. Thank you for helping me. Now, let me handle it." Marcello eyes glared a hole through her head. "Stop glaring at me, you stubborn mutt," she smacked his head. "Damn, you boys always causing me trouble is making me age twice as fast."

They laughed.

"I hate this plan," Marcello protested. "I want to shoot Reaper in the face and get it over with."

Zero chuckled at him. "You don't go around shooting everyone you meet," she said. "I thought that you were better than that."

"I'm not," he said. "It's just your assumption thinking that I'm a good man."

Zero put her arm around Marcello, forcing him to stick to her side. "You are a good person," she said, "even Zeiden knows it." He stiffened and looked at her. "Oh, I smelt the bond a mile away," she laughed. "You marked him very possessively. I'm proud of you."

Eventually, Adrik and Rosalie followed the group as they all returned home safely.

They got back home to Justin and Ashley fixing the front door. Everyone was relieved that Rosalie returned safely and no one was badly injured. Justin was especially glad because he was already traumatized from Zeiden's surgery, and what Aziel had done to him first. But that was in the past now.

"Zero!" Evelyn came running out and straight to Zero.

Zero ran too and picked up the pup high up in her arms. "How is my favourite niece doing?" she hugged Evelyn tightly.

"I'm doing great, Zero," beamed Evelyn. "I have to show you my new cousin!" Evelyn squirmed out of her arms and grabbed Zero's hand pulling her into the house.

Ashley came over and hugged Rosalie. "Are you okay?" she started to cry as she looked at the bruises on her face.

"I'm fine," said Rosalie. "Aziel didn't hurt me."

Ashley hugged her again. "I'm so relieved," she sobbed making Rosalie laugh at her.

"How'd you guys find me anyways?" Rosalie asked as they all entered the house. Lazarus closed the door shut behind them. And now, they all gathered in the living-room.

"My heels," Ashley answered.

Rosalie looked down at her feet, where she wore sparkly gold heels. "What about them?" she asked looking at them blankly.

"They have trackers in them," Ashley finally laughed at the sound of that.

Rosalie gaped. "Are you serious?" she asked.

"Lazarus put them when I got kidnapped last time," said Ashley.

Rosalie looked at the beta who was pretty proud that his efforts weren't in vain and came out to be pretty useful.

Zero returned with Evelyn and now Vivian too. Rosalie got off the couch and went to her niece, hugging the pup close to her. Everyone went back to talking, giving the two some privacy. But Adrik listened and he stood with Rosalie.

"Are you okay?" Rosalie asked Vivian softly.

"I should be asking you that, aunt Rosa," Vivian retorted as she put her small hand on Rosalie's bruised cheek. Vivian looked up at Adrik, and he probably looked pretty scary with his bloody appearance but the pup didn't flinch or whine. "Is it over?" she asked them. "Are we safe now?"

Rosalie smiled despite the cut on her lip. "We're safe," she reassured, as she hugged Vivian again. "It's over." The girls relaxed in each other's arms for a while.

Ashley stood beside Isaiah. "You all should freshen us and get bandaged if you're hurt," she said. "Then we can eat some breakfast together."

"Ugh, food sounds so good right now," groaned Ronin.

"And a shower," remarked Marcello. He put his arm over Zeiden and the couple left to freshen up together.

Ashley and Isaiah took Zero to a guest room, so she could clean up too and join them for breakfast. Justin was helping Lazarus clean up the mess in the living room of the bloody bandages and supplies. Evelyn and Vivian both helped them too giving Adrik and Rosalie a moment together.

Rosalie bent down and took the heels off. "My feet are killing me," she groaned. "Never mind, my whole body is killing me right now." Adrik simply went over, his arms under her knees and back and he picked her off the floor. She gasped in surprise as he carried her up the stairs to the room, but she welcomed the support by leaning into him.

Rosalie closed the door after they walked inside the room, putting her on her two feet again. But they hadn't separated yet.

"How are you feeling?" Rosalie had asked him. He didn't really understand why, but maybe it had to do with putting a blade in his brother's heart.

Adrik drew in a breath and he was glad that instead of the blood or Aziel's scent, he smelled his mate's fragrance. That calmed him down and he was able to answer using words rather than his eyes alone.

"I didn't want to kill anyone," he confessed, as he put his arms around her waist. "But when I found out that he took you. I lost it and didn't stop until nothing stood between me getting to you."

Rosalie's hands brushed his arms and she laid her head on his chest. "I'm happy that you came to me," she said.

Adrik hugged her closely. They stood quietly in each other's arms for a while. Until Rosalie lifted her head back.

"Do you have any other scary brothers I need to worry about?" she jested with a chuckle as she left him and went to the bathroom.

Adrik followed and leaned on the door frame behind her. "I told you that I have an older brother," he reminded grimly.

She froze, her eyes meeting his through the mirror's reflection. "I remember," she muttered as she washed her hands.

"He's nothing like me and my young brother," he revealed. Her eyes lit up in hope thinking that maybe his older brother was a nice man. Adrik hated that he would burst her bubble with the hard truth though. "He's worse... much worse. My big brother has no mercy in him... no kindness or honour. He will kill, take and destroy anything in his path or anyone that tries to stop him."

"Where is he right now?" Rosalie asked after letting that truth sink in.

"I don't know," Adrik sighed as he stood up straight. "And I swear on our goddess, that I never want to know."

Rosalie didn't ask anything further. She simply ran the hot water in the shower and got under it. Adrik took off his holster and dirty weapons on the bathroom sink, as he wondered about his older brother. Eventually, his brother would find out about Aziel's death and he would come looking for answers. Adrik didn't know what he was going to do then, or what he would say about all this to the eldest son of Samuel Petrov. The one that was born to carry Samuel's legacy.

Adrik although pushed those thoughts down and got in the shower after Rosalie was finished. The warm water rinsed off the dirt, blood and sweat from his body and glided down the drain. He used as much soap as he could to get himself clean from the remnants of the fight. It was after the long shower, that he had shaved and towelled off before returning to the bedroom.

Adrik dressed in jeans and a t-shirt, as he saw Rosalie pull the drapes in the room apart. The day had begun as the sun rose from the horizon. Dawn was here and it felt like last night didn't even happen. Adrik stood in the bedroom where Rosalie was with him and he couldn't believe how much had changed. Life was really looking up from here and he could feel that change for him and for everyone in the Iron Blood pack.

It was like Zero had said; "Enemies will come regardless of our efforts. What matters more are the people we love and how we treat them."

Adrik held out his hand to his mate... the one who brought him back from the darkness and showed him the dawn of a new life.

They both went downstairs to a rowdy kitchen were Zero was in charge of making breakfast for them, and she was adamant on getting Marcello to help her make grilled-cheese sandwiches for everyone.

Adrik took his usual seat next to Rosalie and Vivian now with Ronin also who was joking around with Justin and Zeiden. Isaiah sat with his pup happily bouncing on his lap and Ashley drank a cup of coffee that Lazarus brewed skilfully for everyone.

"Breakfast is served, ladies and gentleman," Zero announced as she placed platters full of sandwiches.

No one hesitated before chowing down since all of them were famished. Zero sat at the table and ate with them and enjoyed a cup of coffee as well. Marcello got over his grim mood by the time breakfast finished. Adrik was sure that Zeiden had calmed the man down, but also since Zero was here, Marcello showed nothing but respect for her. Besides, there was no need to ruin the good mood at the mention of Reaper at the table.

Adrik sat with his cup of coffee, the voices of his pack members comfortably around him. He took it all in and realized that Aziel never had this before. Aziel never experienced family the way Adrik had. No one reached their hand out to Aziel or ever asked him to stop. Aziel didn't experience what Isaiah had done for Adrik or what Zero did for Marcello and many others. That was all on fate, Adrik guessed.

Adrik got lucky that Isaiah was the one who opened his cage and handed him the weapon and not some other person, because at that time, Adrik would have followed anyone and done anything to escape.

Not anymore though, thought Adrik. He would only follow his pack. His family was where he put his loyalty and strength.

Adrik looked to his side where Rosalie ate with Vivian, both of them smiling and talking away with the pack members. Adrik noticed that he was smiling now too and he had never been so peaceful. A blessing this was, to finally feel the warmth this life had to offer. Adrik was truly blessed and being a Petrov didn't ruin this moment.    

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

2.1M 60.9K 63
"You're attracted to me Royalty, face it for fuck sakes," he said while taking another step closer toward me. "I'm not attracted to men Enzo especia...
18.2M 433K 65
𝐒𝐡𝐞 𝐰𝐚𝐬 𝐭𝐨𝐨 𝐜𝐥𝐮𝐞𝐥𝐞𝐬𝐬. 𝐒𝐡𝐞 𝐰𝐚𝐬 𝐭𝐨𝐨 𝐧𝐚𝐢𝐯𝐞. 𝐒𝐡𝐞 𝐰𝐚𝐬 𝐭𝐨𝐨 𝐢𝐧𝐧𝐨𝐜𝐞𝐧𝐭. 𝐁𝐮𝐭 𝐬𝐡𝐞 𝐰𝐚𝐬 𝐭𝐡𝐞 𝐤𝐞𝐲 𝐭...
397K 4.4K 39
Enemies don't look at each other the way you do. !!THE BOOK IS GOING TO BE EDITED SOON!! After the problem she went through and escaping her abusive...
640K 21.2K 64
❝I want to worship you like a queen. Every fucking day. And use you like my little slut. Every fucking night. Together, we can set the world on fire...