π“π‘π€πˆπ“πŽπ‘; Theo Raeken

By voiddangell

π“π‘π€πˆπ“πŽπ‘ (rewriting parts! discontinued!) " and for once in my life, i wanted to kiss her as much as i... More

π™ž. little wolf
π™žπ™ž. suspicions
π™žπ™žπ™ž. early signs
π™žπ™«. fake girlfriend
𝙫. betrayal
π™«π™ž. analise sabre
π™«π™žπ™ž. taken
π™«π™žπ™žπ™ž. torn apart
π™žπ™­. like mother like daughter
𝙭. kill me
π“π‘π€πˆπ“πŽπ‘ vol. 2
π™­π™ž. she's gone
π™­π™žπ™ž. yellow eyes
π™­π™žπ™žπ™ž. so, did you miss me?
π™­π™žπ™«. the compromise
𝙭𝙫. i choose you
π™­π™«π™žπ™ž. i love you
π™­π™«π™žπ™žπ™ž. lies
π™­π™žπ™­. he's gonna break your heart
𝙭𝙭. rage runs in the family
π™­π™­π™ž. a banshee's warning
π™­π™­π™žπ™ž. i could never hate you
π™­π™­π™žπ™žπ™ž. allison argent
PLEASE READ! NOT AN UPDATE

π™­π™«π™ž. the black mist

5.9K 209 183
By voiddangell

PART SIXTEEN
THE BLACK MIST

Aurora and Theo stood around the injured Chimera's in disbelief, their broken faces staring back at them. Deucalion sat against the wall, his eyes blind again since the last time Rory had saw him. "All this to take down one blind werewolf." Theo spat, his pack not saying anything in shame.

"Recently re-blinded. Unfortunately, the healing of my eyes by a dark druid proved only temporary. A parting gift for my time with Scott McCall. Friend of yours?" Deucalion said, and Aurora narrowed her eyes in his direction in suspicion.

"We're working through some issues."

"Ah. But he's a friend of Aurora here— isn't he?" The man spoke again.

"You could say we had some history." Aurora replied bluntly, not saying too much in suspicion. "He knows why he's here. He knows about the beast." Tracy explained, Theo raising his brows.

"Hmmm. The Beast of Gevaudan. History's most vicious, most famous werewolf. And you think I'm going to show you how to steal it's power?" Deucalion beamed, and Theo crouched down infront of him. "I think you're open to negotiation. All you have to do is tell me what you want."

"I want his eyes, on the tips of my claws," He growled, raising his hand as his talons grew from his fingertips. "I want the eyes of Scott McCall."

...

Aurora sat up against a shelf in the library, glancing at Theo who read through a book every few seconds. Truth is, she had no idea what was going on with them. They both felt the same way, but it was much more complicated than that. She knew her and Theo wouldn't work out in the long run, but for now— it was them, just the two of them.

"Would you mind staring at me? It's creepy." He joked, not sparing her a glance as she scoffed.

"I wasn't staring at you, just observing."

"Observing what?"

"Doesn't matter." She replied bluntly, and the boy chuckled from where he stood, blue hues prying away from the book and laying on her hazel ones as she looked up at him through her lashes.

"Okay, now you're staring." She jeered, glancing away. She looked upwards again, a hand held out in front of her, she smiled, gripping ahold of it and standing up, though due to Theo's force— the two were standing a little closer than they should've. The Raeken boy looked down at the brunette, towering over her as she raised a brow.

"You cut your hair." He blurted, hands raising up to her face, tucking a strand behind her ear as she smiled.

"It was a 3am spontaneous decision whilst crying on the bathroom floor sort of thing." She replied, the boy releasing a breathy laugh.

"You should keep it like that." He told her, as her smile grew wider just a little, eyes narrowing teasingly. "Well, since you like it so much, Theodore, I guess I will." She joked, and Theo's eyes widened at the nickname she used to call him before she died. He thought she had forgotten every good part about him, and she had— she just fell for him all over again.

"You remember?" He asked, brows furrowing as tthe girl nodded enthusiastically.

"It was that night. I remembered you." She explained. He hated the fact that Aurora was his weakness, he hated the fact that she made him soft, and he hated the fact that he was falling hard for her. She was slowly changing him without even realising it. But what he'd hate more is if he lost her— and he knew he would, once the truth comes out.

"What are you two doing here?" Scott asked, interrupting the moment as the both of them sent him and Stiles a pissed off look.

"Thanks for ruining the moment, dick." Aurora muttered under her breath, loud enough for the McCall boy to hear her.

"We still need to graduate?"

"No, no. What you need is to be beaten severely with a lead pipe wrapped in barbed wire. And for Rory here to leave you the hell alone."

"Okay, I'll admit that mistakes were made." Theo replied, ignoring the last part.

"Murders. Some murders were made."

"You know how the Soviets helped us win World War II? They knew how to make it through a Russian Winter." He explained, and Aurora furrowed her brows, not understanding what he was talking about.

"That it? Thank you, Theo. Very informative."

"If you're planning to break Lydia out of Eichen House, you still need to get through the mountain ash. We can make it through, you can't Scott." Theo added, causing more suspicion for the two boys.

"What do you really want?" The McCall boy spat.

"I know you saw the Fresco, two seriously pissed off creatures; the hellhound and the beast, fighting over a pile of dead bodies. I don't want me or Rory to be one of them, it's that simple. I can get you to Lydia, or we'll see who gets there first."

"Yeah, sure. I'm not trusting this little sappy romance thing the two of you have got going on. We'll take our chances." Stiles retorted, sending him a glare.

"Don't be salty just because you couldn't keep me, Stiles. I happen to remember Lydia, I know she used to be my bestfriend, and I know you need our help wether you want it or not." Aurora spat, sending a sickeningly sweet smile before strutting off with Theo, leaving the two boys behind her speechless. The moment she had turned around, the black substance form before started to seep out her nose, and she wiped it off quickly so Theo wouldn't notice.

And it was true, for some reason Lydia was the only person who Aurora shared no bad memories with, her love for the strawberry blonde was so strong she couldn't forget the good parts either.

And so Aurora wanted to help Lydia out of Eichen house, and she didn't care what she sacrificed to get her out.

...

Aurora, Theo and the Chimera's stood outside of Eichen House, the twilight sky darkening the mental institution, setting a creepy atmosphere. Scott's pack was already inside, and so they knew the exact competition they were up against. "You ready?" Theo asked the pack, each of them nodding.

"You know the rules; you don't hurt her, at all. You want the hellhound. Not Lydia." Aurora ordered, planning to help Lydia out of Eichen House with the McCall pack, but help Theo find Parrish with the Chimera pack.

Josh had approached a security guard, the man turning around with a taser. He tried to hit the boy, though the Chimera had absorbed the electricity, knocking him to the floor. The rest of them appeared, walking up the steps and entering the building in their Chimera forms.

"Visiting hours are well past over." The orderly at the reception spat, not looking up as he flicked through pages of a book.

"We're not here to visit." Tracy hissed, the man looking up at the pack. Aurora's eyes glowed yellow, fangs barred and the whites of her eyes now blended into a black. "We're here for Lydia Martin." Theo then added, and the man gulped, stepping back through the Raeken boy had grabbed him through the gap, pulling him out and shoving him to the floor with a thump— knocking him out.

Hot. Aurora thought to herself, smirking a little at the boy she knew so well.

The pack began to walk through Eichen House, lights flickering as the atmosphere darkened. Voices and screams filling their hearing as they grew closer to Lydia. "Someone's coming, but it's not Scott." Aurora heard Lydia speak from far away. But that wasn't the only voice she could hear.

"Aurora." The whispers swirled around her mind, the girl looking around frantically to see where it was coming from. "Aurora." It spoke again, and the girl had stopped in the middle of the hall.

"Rora, what are you doing— hurry up, we don't have much time." Theo hissed, the pack glancing at eachother.

"I have to do something first, go on without me. I'll meet you back here." She told them, and Theo shook his head, walking towards the girl.

"Aurora-,"

"I can't get through the mountain ash barrier anyway, there's no point. Just trust me, for once, please trust me. I need to do something." She told him, and he hesitantly nodded, "Roar if anything happens to you, okay?" He ordered, and she nodded before the boy and his Chimera's carried on through the mountain ash barrier to find Lydia.

After a minute, the hall was left in silence, and Aurora could focus on the hushed whispers again calling her name. She closed her eyes, opening them with her golden hues. A mist-like trail flowing through the hospital. Without thinking, Aurora began to follow it, whispers growing louder the closer she got to the end. She went down stairs, through rooms and even underground. That is, until the mist had stopped outside of a iron door, slightly open as a soft whisper came from inside.

"Aurora." Hesitantly, the Hale girl pushed the door open, hands shaking. It revealed a white room, nothing inside but a chair. A woman with long dark hair was sat stiffly in it, hospital gown on, with her back to the girl. Aurora's heart began to speed up, beggining to step backwards to avoid confrontation and leave though the door had slammed shut behind her.

"I was starting to think you wouldn't show up, dear." The voice of the woman spoke, and Aurora's eyes widened in shock. She remembered that tone from anywhere, the same woman that appeared in her dream when she read the book, the same woman that had been on the run for seven years— just so her daughter could live freely.

"Analise." Aurora stated coldly, a slight raise in her voice. Her skin prickled and face paled just at being in the same room as her. Suddenly, the woman turned around in her chair, dull brown hues piercing into hazel— and an unreadable expressing crept across her face.

"I prefer mother, but I suppose it has been a long time since we last saw eachother, Aurora."

...

HEY

sorry for the cliffhanger😩

um theo and rory world domination 2021?? yes please.

i hope you enjoyed, sorry it was a really short chapter. please don't forget to vote and comment:) i have a liam dunbar fanfic up, so if you want to read that please do<33

—angel xo

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

203K 4.2K 47
"You brush past me in the hallway And you don't think I can see ya, do ya? I've been watchin' you for ages And I spend my time tryin' not to feel it"...
293K 12.3K 30
"maybe this thing was a masterpiece until you tore it all up" in which cherry doose is just trying to do her job and the boy who works in luke's din...
65.2K 1.6K 19
Based on the 2021 movie adaption. Riff expects an uneventful summer for himself and the Jets, but things turn unexpected when he meets a young women...
57.8K 1.6K 32
"am i crazy? maybe we could happen" when tragedy brings isla torres back to beacon hills after years away, eli hale doesn't know what to feel. his b...