Only His

By Shawty_melodies

𝐁𝐨𝐨𝐤 𝐎𝐧𝐞 𝐨𝐟 𝐭𝐡𝐞 𝐎𝐧𝐥𝐲 𝐒𝐞𝐫𝐢𝐞𝐬 ★★★ "Stop moving and stay still." "Then tell me where we ar... More

A/N
Cнаpтёя Ѳпё | ✎
Cнаpтёя TШѳ|✎
Cнаpтёя Tняёё|✎
Cнаpтёя Fѳця|✎
Cнаpтёя Fїѵё| ✎
Cнаpтёя $їж|✎
Cнаpтёя $ёѵёп|✎
Cнаpтёя Єїgнт|✎
Cнаpтёя Йїпё|✎
Cнаpтёя Tёп|✎
Cнаpтёя Єгёѵёп|✎
Cнаpтёя Tщёгѵё|✎
Cнаpтёя Tнїятёёп|✎
Cнаpтёя Fѳцятёёп|✎
Cнаpтёя Fїfтёёп| ✎
Cнаpтёя $ёѵёптёёп
Cнаpтёя Єїgнтёёп
Cнаpтёя Йїпётёёп
Cнаpтёя Tщёптч
Cнаpтёя Tщёптч-Ѳпё
Cнаpтёя Tщёптч-Tщѳ
Cнаpтёя Tщёптч-Tняёё
Cнаpтёя Tщёптч-Fѳця
Cнаpтёя Tщёптч-Fїѵё
Cнаpтёя Tщёптч-$їж
Cнаpтёя Tщёптч-$ёѵёп
Cнаpтёя Tщёптч-Єїgнт
Cнаpтёя Tщёптч-Йїпё
Cнаpтёя Tнїятч
Cнаpтёя Tнїятч-Ѳпё
Cнаpтёя Tнїятч-Tщѳ
Cнаpтёя Tнїятч-Tняёё
Cнаpтёя Tнїятч-Fѳця
Cнаpтёя Tнїятч-Fїѵё
Cнаpтёя Tнїятч-$їж
Cнаpтёя Tнїятч-$ёѵёп
Cнаpтёя Tнїятч-Єїgнт
Cнаpтёя Tнїятч-Йїпё
Cнаpтёя Fѳятч
Cнаpтёя Fѳятч-Ѳпё
Cнаpтёя Fѳятч-Tщѳ
Cнаpтёя Fѳятч-Tняёё
Cнаpтёя Fѳятч-Fѳця
Cнаpтёя Fѳятч-Fїѵё
Cнаpтёя Fѳятч-$їж
Cнаpтёя Fѳятч-$ёѵёп
Cнаpтёя Fѳятч-Єїgнт
Cнаpтёя Fѳятч-Йїпё
Cнаpтёя Fїfтч
Cнаpтёя Fїfтч-Ѳпё
Cнаpтёя Fїfтч-Tщѳ
Cнаpтёя Fїfтч-Tняёё
Cнаpтёя Fїfтч-Fѳця
Cнаpтёя Fїfтч-Fїѵё
Єpїгѳgцё

Cнаpтёя $їжтёёп| ✎

5.9K 206 57
By Shawty_melodies

Quick Note: This not some kissy love love story, so if my charcters are arguing maybe because this isn't Ace or other Mafia books with the same plot. If you have sum bad to say keep it to yourself cah at the end of the day you're still putting my reads up xx

***

Aliyah

A week later...

I get out of the car and shut the door behind me. I heard Kazimir's door close and his men's door.

I leaned against the car and watched as a loading truck drove in. It reversed a bit more and stopped.

I was dragged all the way out here just because Kazimir wanted me to come. I don't understand why I would be useful.

The truck door opens and I couldn't believe it. Emillio? I would be expect him to stop doing this after so many years.

"Kazimir, You have come to pick it up personally?"Emillio asked.

"Yes, I had someone steal my last shipment. Making sure it doesn't happen again," he answers.

"I heard about that Jorge? I never liked him or his family. Neither does Estefan, we only did buiness with them because of this one women," he inputs.

He hasn't noticed me yet. He still looked the same after all these years. He just let his hair and beard grow out longer.

He opened the truck with the help of one of his guys. Crates fill the truck and Kaz goes closer.

"Give me a kilo," he says.

"Give him one," Emillio orders.

I have never seen him before so he is new. He opens one of the crates and hands Kaz it. Emillio looks around and his eyes fall on me.

"Impossible," he murmurs.

"Hi," I smile.

"Don't hey me, where have you been?"

"Living honestly," I shrug.

I push myself off the car and walk over to him. He pulls me into a hug and I look up at Kaz as he watches us testing the cocaine.

He rubs the excess off powder on his gums. I pull away from the hug. I never knew Kaz did cocaine.

"How are the kids?" He asks.

I felt a lump growing in my throat and I looked everywhere, but at Emillio. Out of everything that has happened to me, that is one thing I never want to remember.

Losing my baby boys after just giving birth to them had to hurt just as when my mother died. I only got to hold them once and just like that they were taken for checkups.

I blink and they had died. It was my fault if I hadn't become stressed and emotional of Juan dying, then they might have survived.

"They passed away," I mumbled.

"I'm so sorry, I didn't know," he sympathizes.

"It's okay, it was a long time ago," I fake smile.

I hear Kazimir yell something in Russian and the truck being closed.

"Mhm you will have another set of twins, a boy and girl," he says.

I furrow my eyebrows.

"What?"

"In the future, you will have a boy and a girl."

Emillio and his physic stuff. It's only because he's apart of Estefan's cult. Estefan is never wrong about things though.

He can predict certain things to a level, but me pregnant? Is a high chance of impossible.

"Emillio, please I can't do the physic thing anymore."

"The money is in the bag," Kazimir says.

I turn to look at him and has two duffel bags in his hands. He drops them on the floor and puts his hands in his pockets.

"Thank you, I will see you again in a month's time Kazimir," Emillio grins.

"Choco grab the bags and let's go," Emillio yells.

"Estefan is never wrong, boy and a girl. I will see you another time."

"Bye Emillio, send my regards to him."

"I will and it's nice to see you not be around them Mexicans. Jorge especially thinking he's better than everyone else," he scoffs.

"I prefer the Russians more a little bit."

"They are okay, They aren't difficult."

I laugh a little and glance back at Kazimir. He had his arms crossed and was waiting on me.

"Let me go before he goes and throws a tantrum," I joke.

"Bye Imani."

"Bye Emillio."

I walk towards the car and Kazimir turns around heads back to the car. I get in the passenger seat and put on my seatbelt.

He gets in the car and shuts the door. He starts the car and reverses. The music from the radio start to play.

I swear radio music is shit. It makes no sense to me that they are playing twenty fifteen songs. He drives out of the warehouse.

In the rear view mirror I see black Range Rovers and the truck with all the Cocaine in it. That was easier than expected.

It was silent and I was enjoying the peace. I put the window down and it did that thing that made your ears hurt. Kazimir put his down to make it stop.

He didn't say anything and pulled onto the highway. Where we just going to be in silence the whole way?

The breeze blew on my face and cooled me down more. Georgia summer heat was not it. South heat in General is not it.

I rather be in Florida baking on a beach. My mind drifts off a little bit to them. They would have been Four years old and month old.

It's been so long since I thought about them. My baby boys. Mateo and Carlos. I wonder what they would have looked like.

I think they would have favored their father more. They had his nose and mouth. The only thing the got from me was eye shape, ears and hair.

I never got to see their eyes, but they had to be brown. There together in heaven with their grandmother, so it can't be bad.

I place my hands on my stomach and feel it churn. I would have another set of twins? That was unbelievable.

I know my family has thing for having this more than one child gene, but damn. A boy and a girl. What would I even name them?

"Kaz," I say.

"Mhm?"

"Tell me a girl name," I say.

"A girls name? Why?" He questions.

"Just say a random girl name."

"Athena" he says.

"Like the Greek goddess?"

"Yes."

Athena doesn't actually sound to bad. I take my phone out of my pocket and check to see if I was connected to Kazimir's hotspot.

I turned it on without him knowing on the journey here and been thriving using it. His phone was bigger than my hand which made it  difficult.

I don't know why apple chose to make the thirteen pro so big. Imma just stick to my eleven and keep quiet.

I search up Athena and I knew she was the goddess of Wisdom, but not of war. Ares is the god of war.

That's their names. Athena and Ares. Thanks to Kazimir's help I don't have to sit around and think of names.

I feel like this is far away, but it being a possibility makes me happy.

"Why did you ask me that?"

"No reason, just needed a name in my head," I answered.

"Oh."

We went back into silence. The only noise being outside and the radio. I go on Instagram and scroll through my feed.

"You and Emillio, have you ever...," he trails off.

"If you're asking me what I think you are, then no I haven't. I don't fuck everyone."

"You don't that's shocking," he murmurs.

"Kazimir, I'm going to let your words go through my ear and out my ear. I'm not arguing with you right now. I'm not a whore and the only person here that is a whore is you."

"I'm a whore?"

"Yes, all in the thirty four years of your life you have fucked plenty women. You have probably fucked more than I have," I state.

Silence came from his end and he switched to another lane.

"That's what I fucking thought," I scoff.

"Well I guess I am a man whore, I am a very handsome man," he smirks.

"Who lied to your cracker ass. You look like one egghead. Moving like sid from Ice age."

"I should kill you for even saying I look like Sid," he chuckles.

"How much you wanna bet you won't," I say.

"Ten mil."

"You know damn well that I don't have that money laying around."

"Don't make bets that you can't hold up, you're gambling."

"Or you could just play fair. We can't bet more than ten dollars so I bet five dollars."

He looked at me by the side of his. He looked me up and down.

"I ain't playing how much you betting," I smile.

"A dollar."

"You can't have less than me," I say.

"Five dollars and one penny."

"I don't have a penny on me."

"You have no money on you?" He asks.

"I only have a dollar," I grin.

"Dumbass," he chuckles.

I'm not a dumbass. Ooh now I have to keep quiet. Imma just pretend like I didn't hear that. I forgot that the Russian language existed.

I didn't exactly say I didn't have a card. I have plenty money on my card. Getting five dollars and a penny is a win.

I won this bet the minute I opened my mouth. He wouldn't kill his most valuable assest.

"My wallet is in compartment."

"I was joking, but I want food."

"Can never make up your mind," he grumbles.

"I want Zaxby's or Wendy's."

"Choose one."

"Umm Zaxby's," I choose.

He uses the navigation to search for the nearest Zaxby's. I didn't think he actually would maybe he is feeling nice and jolly today.

I looked out the window at the car passing and I heard a ring sound through the car. The person answers.

"I'm going to Zaxby's, you follow me and have the rest go to the warehouse. I will be there in an hour or so," he says.

"Alright boss."

Kazimir hangs up. I turn to look at him.

"What was that about?"

"Nothing, just telling my men where we are going," he answers.

"Oh, what are we doing after this?"

"I'm taking you home then I'm going home to rest."

I'm so grateful I understand Russian. I would have believed him if he said that to me. Lying about certain things myself has it's perks.

"Oh, why don't we hang out of yours together," I suggest.

"No."

"Why not? Are you finally getting rid of me?" I ask.

"I'm not getting rid of you, I just want to go back to my house."

"Mhm hm."

Lying ass motherfucker. What the fuck happened to being equals. I shouldn't be speaking. Shit. I never checked the burner phone after.

That thing will go to the back of my mind. I have to remember why I am actually dealing with Kazimir.

I'm not here to fuck a Russian mafia boss. I'm not here to fuck a Russian mafia boss. I am here for Jorge and my sister.

Two reasons, nothing less and nothing more. He turns on his indicator to exit off the highway.

I can't wait for winter, plus my birthday is coming up. Four months seems so far yet so close, it's going to go by so fast.

I see the Zaxby's up ahead and can't wait to eat like one honey boo boo bitch. He turns into the parking lot and to the Drive thru.

"Do you know what you want?" He asks.

"Depends are you paying?"

"I might as well."

He drives to the speaker and the woman starts to speak welcoming us. Kazimir goes and orders before me. He looked at me for me to say my order.

I took off my seatbelt and leaned over to the speaker.

"Hi, Can I get a Kiddie cheese by itself. Traditional wings with barbecue sauce and that as a meal. As a drink can I have large sweet tea. Can we also add a side of cookie to that please," I list.

I look at Kazimir and smile. If I was anymore up in his space my tits would just blind him, I doubt he would complain.

The lady repeats out order and I agreed.

"Oh can we get Zax sauce and honey mustard," I add.

The women tells Kazimir to go to the next window to pay. I plop my ass back down into my seat and put on my seatbelt.

Kazimir gets his wallet and pulls out thirty dollars or so. He gives the man the money and drives to the next window.

The woman hands Kazimir our drinks. I take it from him and put it in the cup holder.

"You the best you know dat," I say.

"Don't say a fucking word to me," he snaps.

"Can we get Starbucks?" I ask.

I was only playing around with him. He ignored me and got the food from the women.

"Can we get more napkins?"

"Yeah."

She gets a handful of napkins and hands it to Kazimir and he gives it to me. He drives out of the drive thru. I see one of the black Range Rovers follow us.

"Why do you need extra napkins for?" He asks.

"Just in case there's an accident we might need to clean up," I joke.

"We?"

"Yes, we after all many things happen in a car," I smile.

He looks at me and back at the road. He grips the steering wheel making his knuckles turn white. I'm so glad that my ghetto ass apartment is fifteen minutes away.

I was gonna get my food and dip. Take my ass upstairs lock the door call Tyron get my weed and eat.

After that I shall go to work and have an eventful night. I take a few sips of my drink and relax as Kaz drives faster.

That made time go by quicker. He parked in a spot.

"I will take my food out and you can have the bag."

"We are going inside to eat," he says.

He turns off the car and takes his seatbelt. He opens the door and gets the food. I take off my seatbelt and get out drinks.

I shut the door behind me and I walk up the stairs. Kazimir was right behind me. I got to my door and pulled my keys out my pocket.

I unlocked my door and went in. The door closed a second later. I took off my shoes at the door and Kazimir's shoes appeared next to mine.

Comfortable aren't we...

I put the drinks on the counter, Kazimir put the food down.

"We have to take a pause on eating right now."

"Whyy?" I whine.

I turn and look at him. He placed his hands on my waist and slid them down. He picked me up and I wrapped my legs around him.

"I was joking earlier," I say.

"Well I'm not."

He carried me off to my room and I didn't fight the brick wall.

132 days remaining

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

1.1M 8.5K 9
WARNING‼️This book contains abstruse topics such as Dark Love, Abuse, Violence etc if you are not comfortable with the above please feel free to swip...
64.4K 1.4K 45
"Everything of you is a non-existing dangerous drug, Natalia. And I'm addicted to it." He whispered in my ear. He brushed his nose on my neck and th...
410K 7.7K 44
***Completed*** *Mature Content Warning* TW: Car accident, Depression, sexual content His touch made me shiver as I couldn't take my eyes off of his...
2.3M 46.6K 52
I sit down on my bike looking around the school parking lot. Listening to music, I stand up begin to walk through the student-less parking lot. Hones...