MaBhengu

By Akhiwe_M

Yamihle Dlamini a young Xhosa independent woman born in Cape Town recently moved to Durban after being forced... More

Prologue
Chapter 2
Chapter 3
Chapter 4
Chapter 5
Chapter 6
Chapter 7
Chapter 8
Chapter 9
Chapter 10
Chapter 11
Chapter 12
Chapter 13
Chapter 14
Chapter 15
Chapter 16
Chapter 17
Chapter 18
Chapter 19
Chapter 20
Chapter 21
Chapter 22
Chapter 23
Chapter 24
Chapter 25
Chapter 26
Chapter 27
Chapter 28
Chapter 29
Chapter 30
Chapter 31
Chapter 32
Chapter 33
Chapter 34
Chapter 35
Chapter 36
chapter 37
chapter 39
Chapter 40
authors note

Chapter 1

8.7K 336 4
By Akhiwe_M

My life has changed drastically just in a few hours and as always the reason for my sadness is my parents sometimes I don't know why they hate me so much.All I ever wanted was for them to accept me as their daughter and be proud of every achievement I do....but hey what do I get...humiliation and insults however it has gotten to the point where I'm numb to those insults they throw at me day in day out.

Sometimes I wish something happens to them and they die but I know that's wrong.And also don't get me wrong I love my parents but they just know how to ruin every chance I get at being happy.

Today I was at work I was happy because I had just won one of the public and complicated case and I was ready to celebrate.I had called my 3 favourite people on this earth Bandile, Siyolise and Ndalo and I told them about it before it could even break the news and social media and they were happy for me but mommy dearest and daddy dearest decided to ruin it.

I was called and told that there is a family meeting and I was wondering what it could be about.....

Ohh hey sorry....I didn't get to fully introduce myself.I am Yamihle Dlamini 25 years of age and a lawyer I was born and bred in Cape Town,I have 4 siblings and I have both of my parents very much alive and kicking and a very amazing bestfriend Ndaloentle Bhengu I'm very content with my life and I thank God for everything even though my parents hate me along with some of my siblings.

Well as I was saying I went to my parents house or should say mansion....whatever but heyy

                       ●●Flashback●●

I get home if I can call it that because to me it doesn't feel like it anymore but heyy.....I have arrived I get.....

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

124K 8.6K 94
Zenande is a young ambitious woman who is dedicated to making her childhood dreams a reality and she is prepared to face and conquer each and every o...
97.3K 2.9K 35
Marii Dlamini is a beautiful 24 year old South African living in the US. Liam Augero is a handsome 26 year old Italian Mafia Leader and owns his fami...
52.8K 3K 81
Melokuhle Mpumelelo Siphosethu Zungu The first born son of Nkosinathi and Zanothando Zungu. A now matured eighteen year old completing his matric. T...
78.1K 5.9K 56
What do you do when your past comes knocking at your door and turns your life up side down. Meet Nompumelelo and Mmelokuhle as they go through hell a...