My boyfriend's dad. ✅ [Wattys...

By _KatWonderland_

Katie, a young girl with many debts, has a long-term relationship with Blake, a high class young boy. Perhaps... More

Author's Note:
2: The family.
3: The in-laws.
4: The kitchen.
5: The conversation.
6: The pool.
7: The airport.
8: The Cliff.
9: The bittersweet.
10: The restaurant.
11: The restroom.
12: The feelings.
13: The office.
14: The consecuences.
15: The debts.
16. The secret.
17: The motherly.
18: The Friday.
19: The best friend.
20: The advices.
21: The audacity.
22: The oldest brother.
23: The cabin.
24: The meeting.
25: The lake.
26. The cameras.
27. The plan.
28. The routine.
29. The naivety.
30. The truth.
31. The end.
32: The epilogue.

1: The begining.

31K 337 171
By _KatWonderland_

I looked around me with fake innocence as Blake, playing along, walked in the room first while holding my hand to lead me after him.

I closed the door behind me and leaned my back on it as he came closer to kiss me slowly. I didn't put up any resistance when I followed him and grabbed the edge of his t-shirt, pretending I was about to take it off but all I really wanted was to play and flirt.

Blake did not play or hesitate when he broke the kiss to take off my shirt and then put his lips against mine once again. It was sweet, soft and a little delicate, especially when his hands came into contact with my body. It seemed shy even after three years of relationship.

"Are you a hundred percent sure we're home alone, B?" I asked when he kissed my neck and caressed it with his nose.

"Absolutely. My parents are picking up some relatives at the airport and taking them home. They'll take a while to come back." He looked at my eyes. "We can make all the noise we want." He carried me and took me to bed, but he stayed still in front of me, so each one of us took off their own clothes.

Despite having been in a relationship for three years, I hadn't met his parents yet but he did meet my father and my brothers, especially because one of them was a good friend of his for a few years.

Blake always told me that his parents were very conservatives, stricts and reserved, that he only 'was allowed' to introduce them to someone who could be his future wife and not 'just a girlfriend', so that was the reason I hadn't had met them yet.

I tried to understand it since we didn't know what the future could bring us and I was okay with that, but he had promised that I would meet them soon which meant that he did want a future with me.

Going back to the moment, we both were already naked on his bed.

He silently moaned with the caress of my hands, with every kiss of my lips over his body, with every touch of my skin on his..., but I thought it was boring to do the same thing over and over, especially when I was the one doing all of this to him.

We used to do the same posture in the same careful and romantic way all the time. 

I couldn't deny that I liked to do it like that every once in a while, but I got tired and bored of doing it that way, even though I knew it was the way Blake was; he didn't like to innovate at all or break the routine or 'get wild'.

He didn't, but I did.

That was the reason I changed position and stayed on top of him. He was surprised and tried to change back again to stay on top of me to do it his way, as usual, but I shook my head and held his hands over his head.

I moved my body over his hips until I remained on his crotch. I sat down on it little by little, slowly, making it enter gently so I could adapt to the feeling of having him inside in this new posture.

I held his hands tighter when I felt comfortable enough to move myself the way I wanted; faster, harder, deeper, wilder.

Blake did not move at all, not even grabbing my waist or hips or any other part of my body when I let go of his hands. He didn't even kiss me or touch me or do anything at any moment.

The only thing he did was to try and keep back some moanings because of his pride and because he wasn't a guy who moaned out loud. He closed his fist grabbing the sheets and climaxed several minutes before me. I didn't stop moving until I climaxed too.

I was on birth control. I had to take a pill every morning together with my breakfast, so we didn't have to use any other type of physical protection in these cases. I knew none of us had a disease or something we could spread to each other.

Besides, I was 22, I could consider myself an adult.I knew what I was doing and with whom. Blake was older than me by 3 years, he was 25, and he was pretty self conscious of what we were doing and what not.

He always was an ambitious, lovely, responsible, rational guy. You could say those were just a few of the things I liked the most about him.

Blake lived in another state with four of his friends, as they were pursuing their dream of becoming a boyband and succeeding in that field. We could only see each other the few times he came back to visit and we took the chance to be together.

Unfortunately, sometimes he could only come home for a few days. Sometimes for months or weeks, like the recent case we were right now, where he came back for two weeks, but our time was running out since he was leaving the day after tomorrow.

I ended up tired, thirsty and needing to go to the bathroom, so I got off of his hips to lay next to him, get some rest for a few seconds and then get up again. I really needed to go to the toilet.

"I never thought you would be able to do something like that." He said when I sat at the end of the bed.

"I wanted to change things a little bit and try something different to the usual." I got up to put on my underwear and his shirt since I couldn't find mine anywhere.

"I did not like it." He murmured to himself and I looked at him when he also got up.

"Why didn't you change again, then?" He put on his boxers and the jeans he previously had on.

"Because you were enjoying it like I haven't seen in a while, love, but I don't like it when you're on top, you know that." He shrugged his shoulders.

"If you're not comfortable I won't do it anymore, sorry." I apologized.

"It's fine, love. I know it's hard for you to slow down sometimes, that's why you have to let me take control, okay?" I nodded. "I'm the man, after all." I laughed at the comment because I thought it was stupid, but he didn't follow my laughter.

"Okaaay." I thought of just playing along. "Next time we'll do it your way again." I made my way to the door and my hand reached for the knob.

"Where are you going?" He asked as he hugged me from behind and put his hand over mine.

I knew the private bathroom in his room was broken and tomorrow someone will come to fix it, so I would have to use one of the bathrooms in the hallway.

"I need to drink water and I really need to go to the toilet." He kissed my neck and I giggled because it made me tickle.

"I believe you say that we'll do it my way next time..." He murmured with his lips against my skin as he giggled too.

"I did say that, but I actually need to go to the bathroom first." I turned my head a little bit and his face remained in front of mine.

"When we come back." His smile was adorable, but naughty. I nodded. "Promised?" I nodded again.

"Promised." We confirmed with a kiss.

"Good. You go to the bathroom and I go to the kitchen to get some water." His hand was still on top of mine on the knob, so we opened the door together.

Once it was open, he took a few steps back to let me walk out first, but he spanked me so I came out of the room looking over my shoulder while caressing the area he had just hit.

Blake grabbed my hips and kissed me. My hands touched his abdomen and caressed it as we kept walking until my back hit the door in front of his room.

His hands, finally, started to touch me, getting down my body until they reached my butt. He kept them there, on top of my underwear, but he squeezed so tight it made me bounce a little bit because it had hurt more than it should 've.

Not pulling apart our lips, we giggled softly with the complicity that we had after all this time together because it wasn't the first time he did that and it hurt me, however the sound of someone clearing their throat made us put some distance and look to the side.

There was a man standing there, climbing the last step of the stairs.

He couldn't take his eyes off of us with a raised eyebrow as his hands were on the pockets of that suit pants he was wearing. He didn't even stop looking at us when he stood there in the hallway, just a few steps away from us.

His eyes showed amusement, just like the smirk on his lips as he looked at both of us, although he ended up staring at me, slowly, up and down, several times as his smile was replaced with a straight face.

He looked amazed.

His mouth and eyes widened slightly and that was enough to make me hold the shirt and pull it down to my thighs to cover myself a bit, though little else could cover.

He was tall, way taller than Blake. His brown hair was slicked back and it fell behind his neck, covering the back of this. His eyes looked hazel and the way he dressed looked really formal; a button-down dark blue shirt, black dress pants and also black shoes.

When this man stood in the hallway, he crossed his arms over his chest and that shirt wrapped around his biceps, just like the pants to his legs, especially for those two buttons opened showing those collarbones and strong pectorals and the sleeves rolled up until the middle of his forearms.

I couldn't deny the obvious and what my eyes were seeing; he was very attractive.

"Oh... Hey, dad..." Blake's voice trembled and my eyes jumped between the two of them.

I knew very well that Blake was adopted and this man wasn't his biological father, since he told me about it when we were getting to know each other better on the first dates, just like I told him about my mom's abandonment.

From what Blake had told me, his biological parents had passed away in a tragic car accident when he was just a newborn.

He was in several foster homes, but none of them decided to adopt him permanently until, at the age of eight, this couple finally adopted him. That's why he treated them as if they were his 'real' parents, because they were the only ones he really knew and the ones who really loved him.

Actually, I didn't know how old this man in front of us was, but he didn't look too old. Perhaps he was younger than I thought and he seemed. Although I didn't believe that he could be much younger if he had been able to adopt.

I would ask Blake later because, right now, he was way more nervous than I was. He kept his eyes on the floor and he had blushed as I had barely seen before.

Knowing what he had told me about the conservatives, reserves and stricts his parents were, I understood his discomfort and embarrassment and I also started to get really nervous.

The tension was building up in the air, the endless silence started to take over the place and my gaze kept moving between them two, waiting for someone to say something, so I allowed myself to scan and compare them real quickly.

Blake's hair was black, shaved from the sides and the back of it but not on top. It was a little larger there and he used to comb it all the way up.

This man's hair was dark brown, lighter in some parts, slicked back and a little long since it covered the sides and back of his neck and a bit of his ears.

Blake's eyes were big, rounded and gray blue. This man's eyes were wide, almond-shaped and hazel, like green and brown.

Blake always had a two-day beard because he didn't like to shave it, he used to say he looked childish like that. This man, on the other hand, was completely shaved and it looked like it was fresh.

"Hello there, Blake." He greeted him looking at him and then his eyes fell on me.

Again.

Unlike Blake, who had a sweet and slightly high-pitched voice, he had a hoarse, raspy and somewhat deeper voice. Maybe because of age. Also, he had a Scottish accent while Blake had an English accent.

"Ah... Mmm... She..." Blake cleared his throat looking very uncomfortable and putting a lot of distance between us. "She's Katie, Kay." He sighed looking at me and then to his dad. It seemed like he was really thinking about it, but ended up saying: "My girlfriend". Blake pointed at me but something in his eyes seemed anguished and regretful.

"Wow...." One of his father's eyebrows raised again, but he ended up raising them both looking surprised as he processed Blake's words with a nod. "I didn't know you had a girlfriend, son." That man started to walk to us, his arms still crossed over his chest.

He was taller than me by a head and a little more, I reached the height of his neck, although what he had said caught my attention. 

Then I remembered that Blake had told me how strict his parents were and it was understandable that he didn't know about me yet.

"Yes... Yes, I do..." Blake murmured without looking at either of us.

He didn't look confident at all and it made me really nervous, way more than I already was.

His father reached out his hand and I looked at it as my cheeks turned red when I realized his son's shirt was the only thing I was wearing and it was covering just the essential parts of my body.

'There was no better way to meet my handsome father-in-law than like this, fuck me...'

I rolled the sleeves of Blake's shirt up to my elbows and accepted the shake of that hand with both of mine as he had bigger ones.

Several veins were marked on the back of them and some more on his forearms, although I was surprised to know that his skin was softer than it seemed to be.

"A pleasure to meet you, Mr. Collins." I said trying to have the confidence Blake wasn't giving to me at the moment. 

He kept looking at the floor with his hands in the back pockets of his pants, as if he were being scolded for something he didn't even do, and my confidence was nowhere to be found; my hands, voice, and legs were shaking. 

Who was I kidding? My whole body was shaking.

"The pleasure is all mine." He answered, letting my hand go with a smirk and his gaze nailed into mine.

His eyes locked into my eyes and a cold shiver travelled down my spine as a huge blush covered my face to my ears. I had to look away to pay attention to Blake when I hardly swallowed the knot stuck in my throat. 

He looked back at me and that's when he seemed to realize that this situation was getting tense for me too, that I was uncomfortable, anxious, very nervous, way more intimidated and he had to help me to get out of this.

"Where's mum?" Blake asked his father, trying to put himself back together. Mr. Collins seemed to remember that Blake was there too and looked at him.

"She's talking with a neighbor. I went ahead first, but I heard noises coming from your room and wanted to check if everything was fine. Now, I know it is." He looked back at me and I crossed my arms over my chest to try and cover myself a bit more.

Or to try and disappear if I could...

"Yes... Yes... I thought you both would take longer to come back." Blake looked at me gulping with fear.

I frowned at his behavior. 

His dad didn't seem as strict as he had told me because he hadn't kick me out yet, but I couldn't say he was the soul of the party either. He looked serious and, yes, maybe he was a very intimidating man, but in the situation the three of us were in I thought it was the most normal thing to do.

Actually, I didn't understand why Blake was so nervous and scared. It would have to be me the one feeling like that, and that's how I was feeling actually, since I was practically almost naked in the middle of the hallway, meeting my boyfriend's dad after three years of relationship.

"Well, if you guys excuse me, I have business to attend to." Mr. Collins clapped his hands together and looked at me. "Do you like to join us for dinner... Katie?" Instead of calling me by my nickname, he spoke my name slowly, like if he was memorizing it or savoring it.

"Maybe some other day, dad. Kay has a family dinner tonight." Blake talked first before I could have the chance to answer him myself.

"Well, son, let her speak." He stared at my lips. "She has a mouth for that." Then once again, he stared at my eyes.

Luckily or unfortunately, Blake didn't notice his father's gaze since he felt a little scolded and nodded without looking at him, but he did look at me, although a glint of mischief sparkled in his eyes.

I knew him so well that I knew he had imagined something with my mouth and some specific part of his anatomy. I held back a smile when the same memory appeared in my mind.

"I..." I felt so nervous that I couldn't pronounce a word and had to clear my throat. "I have a family dinner tonight. Excuse me." Mr. Collins nodded.

"Some other time then." This time I was the one who nodded. "Tomorrow?" Blake tried to speak, but he stayed silent. "So we can say goodbye to Blake together, he's leaving on Sunday." I glanced at him.

His frown and his pursed lips let me know he wasn't happy with the situation nor the offer, but I accepted anyway since I saw an opportunity to get to know his parents once and for all.

"Of course, I'll be here by tomorrow." Mr. Collins agreed with a smirk, satisfied with my answer.

We heard the sound of a keychain downstairs, the sound of high heels on the hardwood floor and, finally, the main door being closed.

"Oh, no... It's mum..." Blake grabbed my hand and dragged me to his room, closing the door as fast as he could.

"For fuck's sake, someone kill me!" I covered my red face with my hands. I had to try and normalize my breath and the racing beats of my heart.

"Oh, Lord..." Blake whispered, passing his hand all over his hair.

"I don't even wanna go to the bathroom anymore..." I murmured to myself and looked up to look at him.

"It's fine... It's fine..." It seemed like he was talking to himself, but he came to me and pulled my hands away from my face. "It's fine, it's okay. Nothing's going to happen. I don't need to freak out or anything." I nodded, but then I stopped.

"I don't think it's a big deal, B." He shook his head and hugged me.

"We're 22 and 25, we've been together for 3 years, I met your father, your brothers... Nothing's going to happen because you also meet my parents. It's about time." I agreed, thinking it was starting to get rational and normal.

"Yeah, you're right, but it was the worst timing to meet your dad." I let out a frustrated noise and he shook his head again, letting me go.

"Don't worry, he'll forget about this. He barely talks, I don't even think he's going to tell my mum, he's more like the quiet type. My dad is really reserved." He took my jeans and gave them to me.

"Well, and what if he tells her?" I put them on. "We're adults and a couple for 3 years, B. It's normal we have sex, especially if we can take the oportunity when we're alone." I glanced at him. He was sitting on the bed and didn't look like he agreed with what I was saying, but nodded anyway, very slow.

"I know, I know... You're right. It's normal...." He sighed and I took off my shirt. "Hey, hey!" Blake quickly got up, rushed to come to me and I grabbed his hand to bring him much closer until my chest and his collided.

"We made a promise..." I whispered. His face relaxed and a smile appeared on his lips. "C'mon, it's fine as long as we don't make any noise..." Blake giggled.

"Oh, you naughty girl..." He played along with me.

He grabbed my waist and finished the distance between our lips. I bounced a bit and he carried me easily to let me lying on the bed until he laid on top of me, but the door opened.

"Blake, your mum says that..." His father stopped talking and stared at us.

"Dad, knock on the door, please..." Blake said and I hugged him tighter. I didn't want his dad to see my naked upper body.

"I did, but it seems like you didn't hear me." He said really seriously and cleared his throat. "Don't worry, it was just so you could go buy some groceries, but you'll go later if you can." He glanced at me for the last time, smirked and left the room.

"Your dad hates me!" I closed my eyes and laid my head down on the mattress.

"I don't think so, but I just realized how inopportune he is..." Blake shook his head and sighed again, but laughed to relax and lighten the mood.

We kissed a couple minutes more, but we couldn't do anything else since his father had killed our arousal so we just finished getting ready, now with no interruptions at all.

"B, how old is your dad?" I asked, trying to sound neutral and not interested at all when I was lacing my boots.

"35, why?" He asked back, combing his hair in front of the mirror.

"Just curious. He looks young." I stood up and made some circles with my foot to adjust my shoe.

"They adopted me through a friend who used to work at the adoption center when they were 18 and I was 8." He explained.

"I understand..." I whispered. I realized that, if it wouldn't been for that friend, probably Blake never could've found a home.

"It's weird when someone realizes it because it would be nearly impossible that mum got pregnant at 10..." He chuckled with awkwardness.

We didn't talk about that anymore because I knew it hurt him to talk about his adoption, despite the fact that now, and since he had a family, he had been very happy.

I also knew that it reminded him of times past; not only to the accident of his biological parents, although he was only a newborn when they had passed away, but also to all the foster homes that he passed through without anyone wanting him.

We finished getting ready and walked out of his room holding hands. His fingers gripped mine tightly when we saw his parents on two of the sofas in the living room, since we had to go through there to go to the garage.

"Are you leaving already, Katie?" Mr. Collins talked, making his wife look at me.

"What?!" She said exchanging looks between the three of us until she finished over his son. "Is that your girlfriend?!" She stood up and came to us.

Unlike me, who found the reaction very funny and curious, Blake sighed deeply. He seemed regretful, perhaps, for not having waited for them to go to dinner so that we could go out, but I had to leave now because I was going to be late.

"Yes, mum, she... She's Katie, Kay." Blake held my hand even tighter and corrected my name, since that nickname was like everyone used to call me.

"Oh, my God! You're so pretty, darling!" His mother grabbed my cheeks to watch me closer.

That shocked me greatly because it was not at all the reaction of a conservative, strict or reserved person as Blake had always told me.

He had prepared me for the worst scenario before we left the room. He had told me what his mother's reaction was going to be like, but it didn't seem like that at all, so I just smiled at the funny situation.

I was shocked that it was so different.

"Thank you..." I mumbled shyly.

"Lucky you, my son. You got yourself a nice-looking girlfriend." She looked me up and down. "And a really nice body..." She added in a whisper of approval even though I wasn't wearing any revealing clothing; boots, short jeans with my shirt tucked in and an open jacket.

"Thank you again, Mrs. Collins." I couldn't say anything else. I felt timid, not only because of her compliments, but her husband's glance from the couch, who didn't stop staring at me and tilting his head as if he was curious.

"Oh, no, no! Don't call me that!" She rushed to said. "Since Blake's not introducing us, I'll do it myself." The way she said that sentence showed some seriousness and she looked at his son with strictness. 

"Mum..." He murmured a bit annoyed, but she ignored him.

"Nice to meet you, darling, I'm Eleanor, Blake's mother." She also had a English accent and her hand reached out to mine so I accepted it. Her skin was soft, I could tell she used to take a lot of care of it with some moisturizers, and her long nails were painted with a soft pastel pink.

"Nice to meet you too." I answered. Blake, next to me, shook my hand and we exchanged looks, but mine went, once again, to his mother who talked again.

"Why didn't you tell me about her, darling?" She told her husband who was watching the scene from the sofa.

He was sitting with both legs open, an elbow over the armrest holding his face with his knuckles as his other hand rested over his thigh, slightly tapping it with his fingers.

It looked like... An invitation?

Actually, it seemed inviting...

What?

No.

It was intimidating. 

Yes, intimidating. 

That was the word I was looking for, right?

"Well, you were going to meet her when she'd leave. In any case, she's coming tomorrow for dinner, aren't you, Katie?" He answered her, but his eyes focused on me when he said my name, not my nickname. I felt overwhelmed and slowly nodded, feeling shy.

"Really?" Eleanor looked back at me and I nodded more confidently looking at her. "Why don't you join us today?" She asked out of curiosity.

"I have a family dinner." I excused myself, even though it was true.

"And she's going to be late if you don't let us go already." Blake, slightly upset, put a hand on her shoulder to push her away.

"Fine, excuse me that I got excited because you finally introduced us to someone." Eleanor seemed indignant and upset too as she pulled her long skirt to accomodate it.

With the things that Blake had told me about his parents regarding our relationship, I didn't understand anything about their behavior. They were nothing like the way he used to describe them to me in all this time, quite the opposite.

That was when I asked myself a few things:

I asked myself if everything was a sham and Blake was right, they were just doing this to show off in front of me.

I asked myself if Blake was lying to me all along and his parents weren't stricts, conservatives or reserves.

I asked myself if Blake didn't want me to meet them for an unknown reason, but it didn't make any sense with the good and long relationship we had.

So I cleared all those bad thoughts out of my mind when we said goodbye to leave or I'd be late to go home and have dinner with my dad and brothers, although two more unsolved questions haunted me all the way home;

Why the hell did Mr. Collins keep his eyes on me?

Why the hell was Mr. Collins so tempting?

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

20.7K 1K 39
Riley Matthews has gone through a lot. From her mother passing away, to her father being an asshole, from her own emotional issues, and to even her b...
22.9K 826 41
[COMPLETED] A strings-free hookup is just what Katie Sloan needs to put her traumatic past behind her and she has found the perfect candidate in reno...
21.8K 356 75
WARNING: WHOLESOME, BUT SMUTTY AS ALL HELL (Read "The Camgirl" before this!) Blake and Liam are finally together. Blake is pretty sure she might even...
1.1M 38.7K 71
Completed Book. **MORE THAN ONE ENDING!!** MAJOR MATURE WARNING! This story contains mature themes and strong language throughout. "He is my addict...