Hybrid And Master Experience...

Bởi ArronYuko7

The last hybrid alive and his master go to Morimori Academy and join the photography club not knowing what it... Xem Thêm

About me.
Fun in the car.
Getting settled.
Meeting the yarichin bitch club.
Help... I don't know!
Learning the sex club rules!

Going to an actual school... yay!

2.5K 25 10
Bởi ArronYuko7

I fall asleep wondering what tomorrow will be like... my first day of actual school, I'm so excited! 

NEXT DAY:

"I think that was the best sleep I've ever had!" I say well yawning and stretching my arms.

"Morning sleepy head," Damion says. "You slept well I see."

I look over to him, he's smirking at me.

"Morning master, what time is it?" I ask.

"8:25" he replies, still smirking at me.

"WHAT!!! Master, school starts at 8:30!!!" I say jumping off my ten foot high bed and landing on my feet like the majestic creature I am ✨.

"Don't worry so much, I already dressed you, I was just waiting for you to wake up," Damion replies nonchalantly. "Besides, you were so cute I just couldn't!"

I look down and see I am indeed already in my normal clothing. Wait, doesn't this school have a uniform? Well, whatever. I see I'm also already wearing my collar and leash.

"Master, may I ask you a question?" I ask.

"Sure, what is it?" he responds.

"What club did you make us join?"

"The photography club, why?" he answers.

"I was just curious," I say. "Also, doesn't this school have a school uniform? I mean, your wearing one so why aren't I?"

He answers like he already knew what I was going to ask, "There wasn't one that they would allow being cut for your tail so we got special permission for you to wear your normal clothing."

"Oh, ok master," I respond.

"Alright, now let's get going!" he says, pulling me out of our room by my leash.

"Wait master, do you even know where our class is?" I question worried.

"Of course! Remember, dad gave us the map!" he replies confidently.

"Right, sorry master," I say.

We enter a long fancy hallway with tons and tons of doors, above each door there is a number.

We are the only people in the hallway, probably because we're so late (it's 8:35).

"Master, what and where is our first class anyways?" I ask.

"Lets see, our first class is... class B1 for science. I'll show you the way," he replies, pulling me along beside him.

We exit the dormitories and see a huge building that must be the school. We walk to the front doors and enter them. As we walk we see classroom after classroom.

We look at the numbers beside each door until we finally stop at a door that is labeled B1.

"I guess this is our first class," Damion says, knocking on the door.

A nice looking guy opens the door "Yes?" he asks.

"Hello, we are the new students. Sorry we're late, we got a little turned around," Damion says well smiling at our new first period teacher.

'That's a fucking lie, you just wouldn't wake me up!'

"Oh that's alright, but did you say we? Is there someone else with you?" he asks.

I guess he didn't see my because I'm behind Damion, but can you blame me? I don't remember ever meeting anyone other then Damion and Diego. Well, maybe the maids and butlers, but they never talk to me.

"H-hello," I shyly say, poking my head out from behind Damion.

The teacher gasps.

"Why does he have a shock collar on! Isn't that dangerous?!" the teacher asks concerned, looking at me with pity.

"Because he's my slave," Damion replies, yanking my leash, causing me to fall to the ground.

The teacher notices my ears and tail and gasps again.

"I thought all hybrids were extinct!" he continues to say, still in shock.

"Nope, he's the very last one!" Damion says, looking proud of himself.

"Master," I say getting up off the ground. "We should be going into class now, shouldn't we."

"Right, may we please introduce ourselves to the class?" he asks the teacher.

"Oh, right. By the way, you can call me Mr. Franklin." he responds.

Damion asks where the nearest bathroom is and Mr. Franklin points in the direction. Damion goes, leaving me behind to chat with Mr. Franklin.

Mr. Franklin then bends down to my hight (I'm 5:5 and he's 5:11) and asks me, "Are you alright? It must be hard being the only one of your kind. Non the less being a slave. I could call the authorities if you'd like?"

I look into his pitiful and sad eyes and say, "It's okay. I've been a slave for so long, I wouldn't even know how to be or act like a regular person anyways. And besides, because I'm a hybrid I can speak every language, including animal language, so I'm not lonely! I just talk to the birds and squirrels outside my small window! So please, don't call the authorities! It will just mess up my already content life!"

"Okay, but if you ever want me to, just ask," he exclaims in a caring, fatherly like tone.

Damion comes back and grabs my leash again.

Mr. Franklin enters his classroom and we can hear him through the door, talking to his class, "Class, settle down please! Today we have two new students so please be on your best behavior and welcome them. Can you two please come in?"

Everyone's eyes watch us as we enter. I notice that everyone is a guy. Oh, this must be an all boys school then. That suits me perfectly 'cause of my gay AF ass self.  

"Hello, my name is Damion," he then pulls on my leash making me stumble in front of him, then he holds me by my shoulders so I'm trapped. "And this is my slave Luka, he's the last hybrid in the world!" Damion once again looks proud of himself. "Any questions?"

We see multiple hands go up. Damion points to a random hand.

"What's your question?" He asks.

"How long have you had him?"

Damion responds, "Ever since he was three, next question."

He points to another hand.

"Yes?" he asks.

"How old are you two?"

"I'm 17 and Luka's 16," he responds.

"So that means you've had him for thirteen years then, right?" some random dude asks.

"Correct!" Damion replies like the dude won the fucking lottery.

He points to the last hand.

"And you?" Damion asks.

"Can Luka say anything or is he mute?" the person questions.

"He can talk just fine, he's just shy. Luka, will you please say something?" Damion asks me.

"H-hello, I'm Luka. Nice to meet you all," I say shyly.

"Aww, your voice is so adorable!" someone says.

'Ok, I know I said not to call the authorities but how the hell does everyone seem so okay with this! I'm a literal slave and no one has even asked if I'm okay except for the teacher, who should still call the authorities because, once again, I'm a fucking slave! But anyways.'

"Th-thank you," I reply.

"You two can sit in the empty seats in the back," says Mr. Franklin.

"Ok!" Damion replies, walking twords the two seats in the back and pulling me along behind him.

He sits down in an empty chair and I sit in the empty one beside him.

After class we go to our next two classes, then lunch, then elective, and finally our last two classes before club time. Every class goes the same way as the first one.

After all the classes it is finally time for the photography club. We are outside the door right now and we are about to knock, I hope this club isn't too boring. Little did I know what awaited inside that room and how it would change my life... dun dun DUN!

Đọc tiếp

Bạn Cũng Sẽ Thích

471K 16.9K 95
The story is about the little girl who has 7 older brothers, honestly, 7 overprotective brothers!! It's a series by the way!!! 😂💜 my first fanfic...
159K 7.5K 52
Four siblings, two elder brothers and two younger sisters living with their rich parents!! Get ready to enter the life of these siblings and their fa...
136K 4.2K 45
matilda styles, will you be my valentine? (please reject me so i can move on) ⋆ ˚。⋆୨💌୧⋆ ˚。⋆ IN WHICH christopher sturniolo falls for nepo baby or...
256K 8.3K 56
When he denied his own baby calling her a cheater. "This baby is not mine." But why god planned them to meet again? "I would like you to transfer in...