Your dangerous game | 𝟏𝟖+

By fantasyxwrites

"I am a guilty man, because I fell for the one who held my biggest desires" ... he began making his way down... More

The ball | 1
Maria | 2
Coming home | 3
Trained assassin | 4
Temper | 5
Paris | 6
Mystery man | 7
Vip | 8
Hospital | 9
Mr volcov | 10
Date | 11
Elijah | 12
Him | 13
Picnic | 14
Moving | 15
Love | 16
Jealousy | 17 🔥
Tension | 18
Promise | 19
The club | 20
Back in business | 21
Possesive | 22 🔥
The boss | 23
Autumn | 24
Betrayal | 25
Vengeance | 27
Waves | 28
Decisions | 29
Back to you | 30
Destroy me | 31 🔥
Underneath the stars | 32
The in-laws | 33
Tis the season | 34
Merry christmas, ya filthy animal | 35
Beauty in the simple things | 36
Music | 37 🔥
Birthday | 38
Happy New years | 39
Happy new years (part-2) | 40
Loss | 41
Little black dress | 42
M&M's | 43
Memory Lane | 44 🔥
Surface | 45
Flames | 46
Checkmate| 47
Together | 48

Cold | 26

1.2K 29 7
By fantasyxwrites

Cold.

I felt cold without her by me. Her warm body pressed against mine, head in my chest and her soft snores soothing me. i was currently lying in bed, thinking about her. Again.

It had been 4 days since we broke up, i still had the promise ring she threw back at me. I would sometimes place it underneath her pillow. I don't know, it just gave me comfort for some reason.

I royally fucked up, and now I'll never get her back.

The morning light was beginning to invade the bedroom, our bedroom. Fuck, what have I done? I haven't eaten, slept, seen anyone since. Nothing. Just wallowing in my own self pitty.

The door swung open.

"Fuck off" i groaned, burying my face into the pillow.

"No, you need to get up" Antonio ripped the covers from my body, the cold air hitting my body. I shot him a glare.

"fine. I'll smash your favourite bottle of whiskey" he held the bottle against the wall, disaronno.

"Do it, it won't bring her back" I yanked the sheets back over my head.

He sighed and i felt the bed dip slightly when he sat down.

"Mate, you need to get up. This isn't good"

"Do i look like i give a fuck" i grumbled.

"No but me and the guys do, so get your ass out of bed" he gave me a little shove.

Today i actually felt ok. for the first time in a long time i felt good. So for the special occasion I decided to wear something that made me feel badass.

I wore a long sleeved, short black dress with a small slit showing a tiny bit of my thigh. For accessories, i wrapped a gold chain around my neck and wore my knee high boots. As usual my hair was tied into a ponytail with two strands brought down, resting on my face.

I walked into the kitchen. Alek was plating up stacks of pancakes while silas and emma were doodling things in a notepad, probably planning what to wear for the ball tomorrow night.

We'd all even invited by the leader of the Spanish mafia. Alek would be my date seeing as though... me and elijah.

"Good morning" alek smiled brightly as he forwarded me a plate.

"Wow, that's our girl" emma cheered, her eyes scanning my attire. I chuckled and perched beside her on one of the stools, cutting into my pancake and taking a bite.

A few minutes had passed and emma was telling me all about the dresses she was looking for while Silas listened intently.

"Let's go, this might take a while" I chuckled, grabbing my shoulder bag from the counter and hooking it onto my arm. it was an obsidian black.

"Yes good idea" she linked her arm with mine as we walked out.

...

"How does, a night out sound" emma wiggled her eyebrows making me laugh.

A real laugh.

"No" i took a sip from my coffee. We were currently sat outside 'cafe wonderland'. It was probably my favourite place to eat out at for its imaginative decor and fucking amazing muffins.

"Maria, you deserve a good time"

I groaned "as long as you don't leave me" i scowled playfully and she placed a hand over her heart.

"I promise"

"Ok then" i sighed and she let out a little squeal.

...

"I GOT THIS FEELING ON THE SUMMER DAY WHEN YOU WERE GONE"

"I CRASHED MY CAR INTO THE BRIDGE, I WATCHED- I LET IT BURN"

We were right now on our way to the club. Me and Emma had taken the Lamborghini while alek and Silas had taken the jeep, so we could have our famous carpool karaoke sessions.

"I THREW YOUR SHIT INTO A BAG AND PUSHED IT DOWN THE STAIRS"

"I CRASHED MY CAR INTO THE BRIDGE"

"I DON'T CARE" me and emma screamed in unison "I LOVE IT"

One of our all time favourite songs. I gripped the steering wheel tightly as the car swung around a sharp corner down Fleet Street.

"WOOOOOO" Emma cheered, Raising her arms in the air.

"FUCK" I threw the car back onto the road with a tight screech from the tires coming into contact with the concrete. We lunged forward slightly due to the impact.

I turned to Emma to see her already looking at me with her mouth parted. We burst into a fit of laughter.

"That was fucking crazy" she wiped a tear from beneath her eye.

"Come on" i chuckled, stepping out.

"What the fuck was that!?" I heard alek's voice call as him and silas strode towards us.

"Fucking style" i looped my arm with Emma's as we walked towards the club, the sound of my stilettos clicking against the cold pavement announcing we'd arrived.

A bouncer was by the door. I'd expected him to not allow us through without some sort of ID. But no. I watched his eyes widen slightly when he saw me and without hesitation he let us pass.

Weird? I'd never met him before in my entire life.

I'd changed since earlier, and i now wore a skin tight, white silk, short dress with extra material that hung over my chest, exposing my cleavage.

Emma had given me three options, the others were more like lingerie. So that was the best i could do. My hair was curled, tucked neatly behind my ears, and i wore a pair of gold hoop earrings that would clash perfectly with my outfit.

Music pumped from the speakers, flowing through the room. This club was a little more different to the last. Strings of golden, tinsel-like material hung behind women dancing on poles, earning pound notes from the men goggling shamelessly at them.

Bodies clashed together on the dance floor, the beads of multi-coloured light flicking around everywhere causing me a headache.

We soon found the bar and both ordered a gin and tonic, on the rocks.

A few minutes later the guy behind the counter slid our drinks towards us. I took a small sip, observing the crowd. When i played my glass down i noticed a small piece of paper underneath it.

07937452863
Call me ;)

I glanced back at the bartender who just winked, that cocky smirk never leaving his face. Before i could decline he left.

"What is it?" Emma asked, raising a brow while trying to peer at the note.

"His number" I groaned.

"Use it! There are plenty more fish in the sea you know"

"He's not my type" great, that couldn't be a more shit excuse. I mentally scolded myself.

"So what's you're type? Bad guys?"

"Seems it" i chuckled.

She paused for a moment before banging lightly on the bar "excuse me!" She called.

A young looking guy with jet black hair came towards us "may i help?"

"Yes. Two rounds of shots please"

"Coming right up beautiful" he smiled.

I caught sight of alek and silas shoving through the sea of people. I waved for them to come over.

"Where the fuck were you?" Alek asked as he took a seat on the plush, red stool beside me while silas went and greeted emma with a kiss on the cheek.

"I could as you the same thing" i shot back, ignoring his I attitude.

"I don't care, i need a drink"

"Speaking of" the bartender returned and set the platters down in front of us. We each took one.

"To a good time" we tapped the edges of our shot glasses together and tilted the liquid down our throats.

We were a few rounds in and my mind was beginning to go fuzzy. I felt my body becoming looser, I wasn't as tense anymore. It was as if everything, all the bad, was rushing out of me.

Emma let out a small gasp "let's dance!" She clutched my hand and dragged me to the dance floor.

I swayed my hips, running my hands over my body as if i was a piece gold. Because us ladies are, and of coarse we can't leave out those few badass men too.

I found emma and she made her way towards me. She intertwined my fingers with hers, raising our hands into the air as we danced to the song 'S&M' by Rihanna. She lowered them down outwardly, moving her head from side to side.

She lowered to my ear "I'm going to the bathroom" she had to raise her voice slightly so i could hear her.

"Do you want me to come with you?" I asked.

"No it's ok, i won't be long" she slowly released my hand and left.

A few minutes later i was still dancing when someone grabbed my hand. My eyes flickered to Emma who had a smile on her face "boo" she whispered.

"Heeyyyy"

The song faded and was replaced with 'don't call me up' by Mabel.

I spun around to the music, stroking a hand through my hair as i let out a large sigh. It was as if a weight had been lifted from my shoulders and i could breath again. I wasn't thinking about Elijah, I wasn't worrying.

I was happy

Emma had found Silas and was dancing with him close by. I noticed they'd been trying to act normal around me, not being the usual love birds they are.

i froze.

Fuck.

This can't be happening.

We never broke eye contact, not even for a second. i sucked in a harsh breath when I noticed his knuckles turn white as he gripped the railing tighter.

He wore a pair of slacks with his dress shirt, a few buttons undone exposing his chest. His hair was untamed, but i was strangely drawn to it. Oh god, how i wanted to run my fingers through it.

I dragged myself out of my trance and turned back to Emma.

"I'm going to get some fresh air" i yelled over the new song, 'hot in here' by nelly.

"Are you ok?" She mouthed, looking concerned. I smiled and nodded.

No I'm not

I'd received a call earlier today the Spanish mafia boss would be visiting London, and asked if we could meet. I wouldn't say we're friends, just good acquaintances.

He suggested my new club, seeing as though it had just opened. To be honest i didn't want to. I'd been quite miserable these past few days, with only the alcohol and my thoughts to keep me company. Although, Antonio had been dragging me out on special occasions.

I felt nothing without her. She was the one who made me complete, kept my anger at bay. Now that she's gone, i crave the sight of blood on my hands once more.

"Thank you dean, you may go home" i stated coldly as i stepped out of the car, slamming the doo behind me. I straightened out my blazer and strode inside.

The place was crowded, not even any room to breath.

I made my way to the second floor, trudging up the staircase. In the far corner of the tight hallway-like space was a large booth reserved specifically for us, blocked off by bodyguards that i assumed were his.

The music was muffled slightly from the sound of shuffling feet. I caught sight of Sebastian, the mafia boss, who had his arms spread along the back of the couch.

"Elijah, please to see you again" he smiled, extending his hand.

"Sebastian" i gladly shook it.

"Now son, how have you been?" He asked politely, taking a bubbling champagne from the waiter.

"Very well thank you" i parted my legs Slightly as I sat down, resting my hand on my knee.

"How about we get down to business"

...

This guy hasn't stop talking for 30 minutes. I'm almost falling asleep listening to this bullshit. I'd rather watch paint dry. I think I might just go home.

"Capo!" I turned around. Chris, the bouncer was stood before me.

"Non Vedi che sono nel mezzo Di una riunione?" (Can't you see I'm in the middle of a meeting?) I grumbled, even though secretly I was thankful he'd interrupted this shit show.

"Lei è qui" (she's here)

I froze.

She is here.

"This seems serious, I better be on my way" Sebastian announced, collecting his jacket and walking down the stairs.

I rose from my seat as my eyes scanned the crowd below me. That's when i spotted her. She was sat by the bar, looking at some sort of note that made her chuckle.

She turned back to the bartender and i instantly knew what was going on, oh no he fucking didn't. The event made my blood boil. What i would do to wrap my hands around his neck until the life drained out of his stupid, Boney body.

A while later she and who i had recognised as Emma, left to dance.

She looked fucking stunning. That gorgeous dress that hugged her body, giving me a clear view of her hips that swayed to the beat. Her hands trailed from her ribs down to her waist, taking in every detail of herself.

She'd been dancing for a while now, but i couldn't seem to peel my eyes away from her. She seemed so... happy? And i was the cause for her pain. But if she would only listen, she'd know i didn't kiss her.

Her eyes locked with mine.

Oh shit.

She spoke something to Emma before running towards the doors.

I quickly followed, shoving past the people that were packed into a small space.

I felt small droplets of rain fall onto my head, it was so peaceful. The wind whisked around me, scooping the autumn leaves into the air. Nobody was around, i was all alone.

I tightened my arms around myself to obtain the warmth. For those few minutes, i felt comfortable. I felt content within the silence.

"Maria!" Someone yelled from behind me.

My head snapped to the figure. I didn't waste another second when i started to walk away. I can't do this, not now. Not ever. Not again. I promised myself.

I was undeniably pissed, and would most likely have an excruciatingly painful hangover tomorrow morning, So i wasn't going to have this shit as a side dish.

"Please" he loosely gripped my forearm, stopping me in my tracks.

"Get. Off. Of. Me" I snarled.

"Not until you listen"

"Maria?"

"You son of a bitch" alek began to storm towards Elijah for only him to retaliate. I swiftly stood in front of Elijah, pushing him back slightly by his chest.

"Elijah" I scolded "enough" I turned to Alek "go back inside, I'm fine"

he gave up with a sigh. "This isn't over" he glared towards Elijah before trudging back inside.

When I looked back to Elijah he was already staring down at me, that soft twinkle in his eyes. I slowly began to remove my hand from his chest but he suddenly clutched my wrist, intertwining our fingers.

"No" I shook my head, trying to wiggle out of his grip.

"No, listen" he placed a finger under my chin, guiding my gaze to his. "Nothing. Happened"

"Please Elijah, you're hurting us both" I whispered. I could feel the tears burning in my eyes and I was praying that they wouldn't fall.

I caressed the back of his hand with my thumb.

"Please don't make this any harder" my voice broke by the end as a single tear ran down my cheek. I snatched my hand from him and ran, not even his calls stopped me.

Please consider to follow and vote 🦋

...

She be like: yo you wanna see some real speed bitch 🏃🏽‍♀️

Bitch be runnin like usain bolt over here.

HOLA BITCHES! 👹

HOW YA'LL DOIN?

So I wanted to add some human emotions to maria, that's why she's so emotional lately. I mean they are going through a breakup.

ANYWAYS, THOUGHTS?

PREDICTIONS

Come on ladies spill the mf beans!

PEACE OUT 😗✨

(These reminded me of emma and maria)

Please consider to follow and vote 🦋

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

The One By Lexi

Fanfiction

433K 8.5K 55
"She's the one. She's going to be the one who can save us, or destroy us all." The man spoke quietly, looking around the small group gathered around...
1.7M 36K 54
[Complete] ** Please, please, please, read at your own risk. This story contains very disturbing scenes and topics.
3M 248K 96
RANKED #1 CUTE #1 COMEDY-ROMANCE #2 YOUNG ADULT #2 BOLLYWOOD #2 LOVE AT FIRST SIGHT #3 PASSION #7 COMEDY-DRAMA #9 LOVE P.S - Do let me know if you...
167K 3.8K 51
"I want to protect you." Valerie Stilinski , twin to the one and only, Stiles Stilinski. Valerie, she's only human, and only sixteen years old, she...