☆ love journal | midoriya izu...

By giyyuuii

no. i'm not falling for you, so please have mercy on me . "what a simp, just ask her out!" ☆ a story wherein... More

note
☆ play
01 : HELPING HAND
02 : ICE CREAM
august 02, 2021
03 : CAUGHT
august 04, 2021
05 : FEELINGS
06 : FRIENDLY DATE?
august 06, 2021
07 : PARTNERS
august 27, 2021
08 : MISSION TO GET HER NUMBER
09 : MISSING
010 : REALIZATION
011 : REJECTED
012 : TEA
september 02 2021
☆ special chapter : being a slave
note

04 : DOODLES

1.6K 63 52
By giyyuuii

"WONT I look like a creep?"

You held tight on your bag as you have second thoughts on what you're about to do.

You weren't able to thank Izuku properly yesterday so you decided to wait for him outside the dorm since you know for a fact he hasn't gotten to school yet. But you still don't know if it's a good idea since he's uncomfortable towards you or so you thought.

"(L/N)?" Someone behind you called making you flinch and back away. You played with your fingers as you look down on your shoes.

"M-Midoriya-san! I just wanted to say thank you for catching me yesterday! And sorry for not helping you on your journal, I'll make it up for yo—"

"The fuck are you blabbering about you damn extra?" You got cut off. Your face paled as you looked up and instead of green you were greeted by red eyes glaring at you.

"I-I—Bakugo?!" You gasped making him groan.

"How dare you mistake me for that damn fucking nerd?! And you're like a speaker, why are you so noisy?! It's too early for me to hear your annoying voice!" He yelled at you making you flinch again at how loud he is being.

You eyed him. Wasn't he the one who called me?

"You approached me and you're yelling too." You pointed out which angered him more.

"Huh?!"

"Nothing! Oh I just remembered now that I left my phone on my room! I'll just go get it—bye!" You rushed inside not waiting for a response.

You weren't exactly scared at Bakugo you're just embarrassed since he practically beat your ass yesterday and you skipped half the day just because of that, sure you don't really have great stamina.

You opened the front door and rushed inside just to make sure that your alibi is more believable. Your phone is literally on your pocket right now.

You sighed as you lean on the door. You're definitely gonna beat Bakugo Katasuki next time so you won't have to hide from him out of embarrassment.

"(L/N) what happened? Are you okay now?" A soft voice asked her, learning her lesson from earlier she looked at the owner and saw the person she has been waiting for.

Smiling brightly at him she waved her hand. "Good morning Midoriya-san! I'm actually feeling okay now, I want to say thank you again for helping me, if you weren't there I might have gotten worst injuries." You said, you smile not fading.

You notice him averting his eyes away as he let out a chuckle out of nervousness. "Good morning too and it's okay I didn't really mind your health is way more important than the journal. We can do it some other day, I'm just happy that you're a lot better." He answered.

"You're journal is important too!" You gasped because of what he said. You heard that he has been writing that journal before even entering UA, of course it's important and for him saying it's not is a huge mistake.

Sure it is important. That time when he saw you lose balance it's not like he used his quirk without knowing just to catch you in time. Even if he's tired he still used his quirk like it didn't drain the remaining energy he had. Nope, he didn't do all those, not at all.

"I—yeah, sorry." He looked like he didn't know what to say so you changed the topic.

"How about we do it later after class?" He nodded repeatedly, just agreeing and not thinking if he had appointments for later or not.

"Uhm, yeah. Sure."

"That sounds like a plan then! Let's get going to class, we don't want Iida-kun to yell at us right?" You joked which made him smile. Happily skipping while walking, Izuku followed behind you.

You were too cute for him, you slightly giggling as you walk. How he hoped that he'll get to see you like this every morning. It would give him energy for the whole day.

He totally forgot about the half cold and half hot guy who's waiting for him since they had planned on going to class together.

.

Finishing your class duties along with Iida and Yaoyorozu. You decided to pack your bag, you tried to look for the green bean but Izuku is nowhere to be seen so you decided to ask his friends who are now waiting for Iida so they can walk home together.

"Iida-kun, do you know where Midoriya-san is?" You asked the turbo boy. Four pair of eyes looked at you at the same time yet you didn't mind it.

"Oh, Deku-kun? Why are you asking?" Uraraka asked as if she didn't know that you are helping Izuku with his hero analysis.

"I actually asked him to help him do his analysis today but seems like I can't spot him, I got a little busy with class stuffs." You answered and scratched your arm feeling a little bit shy. Did I sound demanding?

"Midoriya is actually doing an extra training right now." Asui answered which made you smile. Holding on your bag you bowed at them slightly as a sign of gratitude.

"Thank you! See you guys tomorrow!" You bid as you wasted no time and ran away.

"(L/N)-san no running on the corridors!" Iida reminded you even if you knew that already.

Looking back at him you gave him an apologetic smile. "Oh right, sorry Iida-kun!" Yet despite asking for forgiveness you didn't stop and kept on running until you were out of sight.

"She's a class representative yet she's breaking the rules! (L/N)-san better learn how to be a role model!" Iida said as he chopped the air. The others just looked at him with a frown.

"Come on Iida-kun~ maybe she's just excited to see Deku-kun." Uraraka grinned.

"No, she probably doesn't want Midoriya to wait for her since she stood him up yesterday." Shoto just really had to ruin the mood without even realizing it.

"I wont say she stood him up, Midoriya knows that's she's not feeling well." Asui said trying to defend you.

"Speaking of stood up, didn't you just got stood up by Deku-kun too?" Uraraka said remembering that Shoto was looking for Izuku early in the morning since they had decided to walk to class together.

"Yes, I tried looking for him earlier yet I can't see him. When I decided to go to class he was there and he's bright red. He didn't answered me when I asked him why he didn't wait for me though. I'm kind of worried that he might have a fever." Shoto shrugged.

Uraraka laughed making the three look at her like she's crazy. "Don't you worry about him." She said meaningfully.

"Come to think of it. I saw him earlier entering the class with (L/N)-san." Iida answered after all he's like the first one to enter the class.

"I knew it! They walked to class together! Deku-kun has a lot of explaining to do!" The brown haired girl chirped as she started power walking, the three catching up to her.

"You're right. Midoriya hasn't answered me yet." Shoto answered Uraraka grimaced.

"Can you please not make it sound suspicious? It's like you have a thing for Deku-kun." Shoto's face held confusion as he stared at Uraraka.

"Suspicious? Okay. Midoriya hasn't replied to the question I had ask him earlier about him leaving me behind." Shoto rephrased making Asui and Iida laugh.

"Uh, that's better I guess."

***

Placing your bag on the ground you eyed Izuku as he trained not noticing you. You sat on the grass while admiring how great he is, you didn't want to interrupt his training since you know it's important for him.

You thought that it might take a while for him to finish so you took out a (f/c) notebook and decided to write down some things that you think would be helpful for his analysis.

You yawned as sleepiness came. Monoma literally spent a hour that night ranting about Izuku being a sore in his eyes because of what happened on the hallways. You also stayed late playing games like how you promised him so you had a little time to sleep.

Smiling while looking on your notebook you looked up at Izuku as he practiced his kicks. After a while you decided to sleep for a moment since you can't take it anymore. You leaned on the wall behind you and closer your eyes while clutching on your notebook.

Izuku on the other hand is so engrossed in what he's doing to even notice your presence. Maybe because the scene where Monoma helping you up still lingered in his mind as the foreign feeling crept in his heart. He decided to practice for a while before meeting with you thinking he'll forget about it, after all before he left you were still busy with class stuffs.

After fifteen minutes or so he decided to go back to the room to see if your done already. Drinking on his water as he walked to get his bag. The poor boy almost choked on his drink when he saw you peacefully sleeping just beside his bag.

He hurriedly went to look at you in worry. Maybe you still weren't feeling good and you passed out or something. He held your shoulder to shake you but stopped when you let out a light snore.

He smiled in relief, he took out his spare shirt from his bag and covered you so you won't catch a cold since he didn't had guts to wake you up from your slumber, and he would be lying if he didn't say that you sleeping beside him made the butterflies in his stomach go wild.

He then saw you holding a notebook, he took it from you. Izuku didn't really want to invade your privacy but something on the notebook caught his attention.

"How cute." He mumbled to himself as he eyed the cute little doodles on the side of the page and it looked like you were drawing him, a chibi version of him with his signature cute little freckles. At the middle of the page is where some summary of their classmates weaknesses which made him smile and at the bottom part of the page has a note for him.

'Midoriya-san, I wrote this for you since you're kind of busy on your training. It's kind of weird writing this since I can see you right in front of me.

You can rewrite this on your journal since I don't wanna mess with your things.'

Izuku sat beside her while doing what she said, rewriting what was written on her notebook while waiting for her to wake up. Smelling her scent because of the air, he somehow got addicted to her scent it was so alluring for him.

A blushing Midoriya took out his other journal and decided to write in it while you're beside him which made him feel more embarrassed. The risk of you waking up and seeing the notebook he had containing about his feelings for you. Still, he wanted to do this but please don't come near.

How he wished that someday, when he wake up every morning he would see your peaceful face the soon as he opened his eyes.

IDK WHAT TO FEEL WITH THIS CHAPTER AHHHHHHHHHHHHH IS IT TOO CRINGE? TOLD U IM NOT GOOD WITH ROMANCE.

A LITTLE BIT OF BAKUGO EARLY IN THE MORNING ISNT A BAD THING RIGHT~?

DEKU BEING A SIMP? YOLO

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

15.7K 497 17
Just a normal love story of how two strangers met then fell in love. [ 𝙘𝙤𝙢𝙥𝙡𝙚𝙩𝙚𝙙 ] ⚠︎⚠︎⚠︎ ✍︎ I do not own any of the characters of my hero a...
148K 2.5K 21
Izuku Midoriya and Kyoka Jirou don't have much in common aside from being classmates at UA. Jirou happens upon Izuku suffering from his mental scars...
598 67 20
✨🎀✨🎀✨🎀✨ "What's your idea of the perfect day?" "Well, everyday is a perfect day... As long as the day has you in it, that's all I need." ✨🎀✨🎀✨�...
416K 24.2K 28
❝ what are you writing? ❞ 📜✧.*ೃ༄ ✦ ✏ determined izuku midoriya tutors a timid (l/n) (y/n) as she writes down reasons as to why she likes him. ✏ m...