Arrange Marriage With the MAF...

By A_Selina_k7

You are lee Y/N.23y.o. -You were forced to marry the mafia king for business. But you weren't happy at all so... More

Story Characters
Ch. 1
Ch. 2
Ch. 3
Ch. 4
Ch.4 pt. 2
ch. 6
ch. 7
ch. 8
Ch. 9
Ch. 10
Ch. 11
Ch. 12
Ch. 13
Ch. 14
Ch. 15
Ch. 16
Ch. 17
Ch. 18
Ch. 19
Ch. 20
Ch. 21
Ch. 22

ch. 5

83.3K 2.8K 469
By A_Selina_k7

Next day..........

You woke up early and did your morning routine and wore this

You were almost done with your makeup when Seji came.....

Seji: He you b*tch

Y/N:*here comes the idiot* Oh hey sl*t

Seji: What did you just called me?

Y/N: What you heard. Also I don't think you're deaf that you didn't hear what I said. *smiles*

Seji: You- Ugh whatever you're just a b*tch

Y/N: And you're a sl*t. Simple

Seji: That's it (she came towards you to slap you so when she raised her hand, you grabbed her hand and twisted it and Slaped her)

Y/N: don't. *slap* Even.*slap* Fu*king.*slap* Dare. *slap* To. Mess. *slap* With. Me.

Seji: Ahhhhh *screams*

Katie came in.....

Katie: What's going on. Omg what happened

Y/N: She tried to mess up with me so I taught her a lesson.

Katie: Seji..... I told you don't do anything stupid.

Y/N: Btw, why did you come here?

Seji: Master called you *while holding her cheek*

Suddenly your confidence lv vanished when you heard he called you.....

Y/N: Oh ok, (with that you went to Taehyung's room. You knocked the door)

Taehyung: Come in

You entered...... You saw him looking at the mirror and holding a tie in his hand

Taehyung: *in a cold tone* What took you so long?

Y/N: O-oh its nothing?

Taehyung: *he looked at you from head to toe admiring you* in mind: she looks gorgeous.... Wtf?? No she doesn't.

Taehyung: You know I hate waiting.

Y/N: S-sorry

Taehyung: *rolles eyes* Whatever, come here

Y/N: Y-Yes *You went near him*

Taehyung: Tie me this tie. *gives you the tie*

Y/N: Can't you tie it on your own?

Taehyung: Did I ask you? Its my order *he pulled you closer to him and your head hits his hard chest his one hand on your back and the other in his pocket*

You looked down trying to avoid eye contact and started to tie his tie....... Meanwhile Taehyung's Pov:
I gave her the tie and she started to tie it. I looked at her face admiring her face structure. She looks good in light makeup no kidding... Her pink cheeks which looks soft and her rosy lips...

I couldn't see her face properly cuz few of her hair strands was on her face so I removed her hair strands and tugged it back of her ear to see a better look. Damn What are you Kim Y/N? Your every movement seduce me?? Ugh stop thinking bout it Taehyung.

Y/N's Pov:
I was tieing his tie when I suddenly felt a hand removing my hair strands. It was Taehyung as he removed it, it sent shivers through my spine and I flinched a little......

Taehyung: Hmm seems like some1 is scared *smirk* I like it

Y/N: I'm not scared

Taehyung: Oh really...... (He pushed you on the bed and pinned your hands above your head and leaned towards your ear and in a deep voice he said)

Taehyung: You aren't scared at all?? *he licked your earlobe and bite it*

Y/N: *you hissed in pain and deep down you were scared of him*Aahhh P-plz leave me you'll get late for your work.

Taehyung: Hmm you're right (before he got off you he kissed you harshly and bite your lower lip asking for entrance)

Y/N: Aahhhh...... T-taehyung i-it hurts-mmmhhh(tears started to form in your eyes due to pain. He bit your lips which made you gasp, he entered your mouth fighting with your tongue you tried to break the kiss but he didn't let you he tightened the grip on your hand which made you scream. Tears started to fall from your eyes)

Y/N: Tae.... Plz

He broke the kiss and said

Taehyung: *licked his lips* Good to taste your lips again. I really like to see you in this mess. *scoffs* (he pecked your lips and got up) lets go.... *with that he left*

Y/N: *you got off too* Ahhh *you touched your lips* I'm so sick of this tho its the first day. He is still cold. *you went down stairs and to the car)

Taehyung started to drive the car....

Time Skips.....
»»--⍟--««»»--⍟--««»»--⍟

I got shocked seeing his building. He really is a rich Mafia King. He parked the car and looked at me......

Taehyung: I have some rules....

Y/N: *mumbles* Rules again....

Taehyung: Did you say anything?

Y/N: N-no

Taehyung: Don't try to act smart in front of me. Anyways rule 1. You'll 24/7 stay with me
2. You won't talk to any of the employees specially men
3. I will give you work and you have to do it properly. Any mistakes, you'll get punished and I mean it.
4. Act normal like my wife don't embarrass me. Got it?

Y/N: Y-yes.....

Taehyung: Let's go*he got off so did you*

He slide his hand on your waist and kept you close to him..... You got a bit shy. You both entered the office and everyone greeted you were you greeted back and Taehyung just nodded keeping the cold expression on. He took you to his room

It was pretty big and beautiful..... Taehyung let go of your waist...

Taehyung: Go sit on the chair I'll be back. And don't go anywhere got it?

You just nodded

Taehyung: I want words you're not muted. Speak!!

Y/N: Yes

Taehyung left and you sat on the chair. You looked around seeing the whole room. You took out your phone and called Jennie......

On the call

Jennie: Hey Y/Nniee

Y/N: Hey Jen

Jennie: Hru? And is that cold ice behaving properly to you. Did he hurt you

Y/N: I'm fine, and well as you know a cold ice is a cold ice. He still behaves cold yet he treats me properly *lies* Anyways wbu and Jungkook?

Jennie: I'll be going on a date with him today.yyyyyy

Y/N: Wow thats great

Jennie: I'm hella nervous b*tch

Y/N: Oh cmon. You're my bestie go with the flow b*tch

Jennie: I'll try.... Btw, did that Seji did anything to you after yesterday?

Y/N: Oh yeah she did (you told Jennie the whole story)

Jennie: Hahahhahahhahaha. Thats ma badass b*tch. Serves her right.

Y/N: Idk how many times i slapped her lol her cheeks got red due to that. Seji aka the sl*t hehe

Jennie: True

Meanwhile Taehyung's Pov:
I was going back to my room when I heard Y/N laughing. Why is she laughing??? I opened the door a bit and kept my ears closer to hear what was happening. I sar her talking in the phone when I heard Jennie's name and then heard Y/N SLAPPED SEJI??? Wtf?? When and why??? I was confused. Well tbh, i don't like Seji at all She was always clingy to me and also tried to seduce me but when I got married to Y/N she stopped and I didn't fire her. I went inside the room..... Y/N saw me....

Y/N: Oh um.....Jen I gtg I'll call you back

Jennie: Kk.... and I'll send you my details and you gotta do the same....

Y/N: Yeah Yeah ok bye

Jennie: Byeee

Call ended.....

Taehyung: Whom were you talking with.

Y/N: Jennie

Taehyung: *he nodded* I didn't bring you here for timepass you are here for work now..... (He went towards the shelf and took out 15 big fat FILES and gave it to you) Here.

*you widened your eyes* (You took it from him but it was so heavy for you that you almost fell but Taehyung caught you and the files. You both made a eye contact. You cheeks were red and you came back to your sense and stood properly.

Taehyung: What type of girl are you? Can't even hold the files properly.

Y/N: Sorry but these files are really heavy.

Taehyung: *rolles eyes* Yeah yeah these are heavy (with that he went towards the table not his, the table where the sofa and chair was. He kept the files there) check the files using the laptop.

Taehyung: I'm telling you again *he came towards you* Any mistakes,you'll be punished.

Y/N: What t-type o-of punishment?

Taehyung: Does my wife really wants to see the punishment *smirks* (he leaned towards your face when you got the hint what he'll do so you quickly turned your face to the side)

Y/N: N-no. No need *you closed your eyes tightly*

Taehyung: Hmm...... *he leaned back* Now you'll be checking all the files but before you start working go get a coffee for me.

Y/N: Y-yes *you were about to leave when he grabbed your arm and pulled you towards him and whispered in your ear*

Taehyung:Don't talk to anyone or else.... You know

Y/N: *you got startled* Yes *he let go of you and you went out side*

You went to the coffee zone where everyone get the coffee from. You started making the coffee when something caught your attention. You saw a male employee who came towards you smiling.....he was staring at you.

Male employee: Hello, Im Zach

Y/N: H-hi I'm Y/N

Zach: You must be Our Boss' wife

Y/N: Yes

Zach: Well, you're actually really beautiful.

Y/N: T-thnx *gets shy*

Zach: Wanna go hang out with me *while touching your shoulder*

Y/N: *you removed his hand as you were feeling a bit uncomfortable* No sorry I can't. Im a bit busy

Zach: Oh it's ok. How bout going in a cafe. We can spend time with each other and maybe i can know you a bit more *smirks*

Y/N: Uhhh..... No sorry (doesn't he know how to speak with a girl? Gosh this is uncomfortable!)

Zach: Awww..... I wanted to go out with you. You're so beautiful and sexy *smiles*

Y/N: Uh- *fake laughs* Oh um I gtg bye

Zach: See you later beautiful

Y/N: Y-yeah *with that you left with the coffee*

Zach: Damn, she is sexy asf. I wish She was my wife.

Little did you and Zach know..... Some1 was watching the whole scene and getting mad......

???: She really wanna test my patience. And that jerk. I'll see him later. You're getting on my nerves Y/N.

You went inside Taehyung's office and found him working on his laptop. He looked at you....

You went towards him and kept his coffee on the table

Taehyung: What took you so long again?

Y/N: uhhh....... *lies* I lost my way while coming back.....

Taehyung: Oh really.....

Y/N: Yes.

Taehyung: Come here...

Y/N: *You went towards him*

Taehyung grabbed your hand and dipped your fingers in the hot coffee. You screamed in pain......

Y/N: Ahhh.... *tears started to fall from your eyes*

Taehyung stood up and grabbed both or your arms.....

Taehyung: You think I'll believe in your sh*ts?

Y/N: B-but.....

Taehyung: Stop fu*king lying. Didn't I tell you not to talk with any men? HUH?? *he said while shaking you*

Y/N: How did you know?

Taehyung: I told you babygirl, I have my eyes on you.

Y/N: It was only hi, hello and he came and talked to me not me. *you closed your eyes cuz of the pain. Tears kept falling*

Flashback....

Taehyung's Pov:
After she left to get me a coffee i went to my table and watched the cctv monitor. I saw her making he coffee and then one of my employees came and talked to her more like flirting and I couldn't believe that Y/N blushed while talking to him

Taehyung: She really wanna test my patience. And that jerk. I'll see him later. You're getting on my nervers Y/N.

End of flashback.....

Taehyung: You could've ignored him told him you're busy.

Y/N: I'm sorry plz forgive me *sobs*

Taehyung: I burned your fingers as a punishment. As it's your first one but, it could get more worse. So obey me babygirl. Or else you'll suffer........ ALOT. Got it?

Y/N: *cries* y-yes plz l-leave me. It h-hurts

Taehyung: *he leaves you* Now stop your drama and get to work. NOW!!

Y/N: yes *sobs*

with that Taehyung went outside. You sat on the chair crying....

Y/N's Pov:
Why is he like that? *cries* he is sooo cruel. Ahhh it hurts. The coffee is so hot that it burned my fingers. Ugh *sobs* There isn't any ointment to apply. It's paining *cries* Why is my life so fu*ked up? My husband is a mafia who hates me doesn't even cares bout me. He *sobs* really never had loved anyone i guess. *sighs* I wiped my tears and started working due to the burning pain I wasn't able to work properly. I'm really great at Managing files and working on laptop. I somehow started to do my work.......

Meanwhile Taehyung's Pov:
I was mad so I went outside. I went to Zach, he was in his laptop working. I went to him and grabbed him by the collar which caught others attention....

Zach: *scared* S-sir What happened?

Taehyung: This is my first and last warning Baek Zach. If you wanna stay alive then don't even fu*king dare to flirt with my wife. Understand? *he said with a deep scary voice*

Zach: Y-yes and I-im sorry S-sir.

Taehyung let go off him and glared at others who were staring at them...

Taehyung: Is there some kind of drama going on? BACK TO WORK*he shouts*

???: Tae

Taehyung: Oh hey Jimin

Jimin: What's wrong?

Taehyung: Nothing just teaching That jerk Zach not to flirt with Y/N

???: You're angry right now lets go to the roof top

???: Yeah

Jimin: Hyung is right lets go.

Taehyung, Jimin, Jin and Rm went to the roof top......

Jin: So. Why are you angry?

Taehyung: *he told them everything*

RM: Taehyung, it was just a hi hello simple talking. Why did you get so mad?

Jin: Also I thought you said you didn't care bout this marriage and wouldn't even love Y/N. So why are you angry? Are you jealous?

Taehyung who was just staring at the view and thinking

Taehyung"s Pov:
He is right. Why did I get so jealous and angry???? I don't even love her so why????

Jimin: Say something Taehyung.

Taehyung: Even tho I don't love her but still she is my wife so I don't like seeing her with other men

Jin: Bro, you don't even fu*king care bout her. If you didn't care for her then you wouldn't get jealous. *sighs* Tae you do love her but your ego isn't letting you believe it.

Jimin: Listen to your heart Tae, and don't hurt Y/N. She is innocent. You're just stuck in the past. Try to move on.

Rm: Btw, you..... perhaps didn't hurt her for that........ right?

Taehyung: Uhh

Jin: Yeah Namjoon is right. Did you do anything.

Taehyung: I did hurted her

Jin: WTF??

Jimin: Taehyung. How could you?

RM: Taehyung, go and comfort her. Now

Taehyung: Hyung

Jin: Tae...... Go

Jimin: We'll leave too. And don't hurt her plz.

Taehyung: Fine.

Rm: Bye

Taehyung: Bye.....

Taehyung went back to his room......

Taehyung's Pov:
I went back to my room and found Y/N working. I noticed that she couldn't do the work properly cuz of her burned fingers. Idk why..... I..... Kinda........ regret it. Seeing her sad makes me feel sad?? Wtf is wrong with me? I also saw her eyes were red and puffy. She still cried.... I shouldn't have hurted her like that. I should fix it. I went towards her and she noticed me. She got scared and quickly stood up keeping her head down.....

Taehyung: *with cold tone* Come with me

Y/N's Pov:
He told me to follow him. he went in the washroom. I just stood there. And Taehyung noticed that I didn't enter the washroom.....

Taehyung: Why aren't you coming?

Y/N: In the washroom??

Taehyung: Yeah! Why? You want me to do that for you.

Y/N: No

Taehyung: Don't think that I care for you and just come.

I entered washroom. Taehyung grabbed my wrist gently making sure not to hurt me.

He went near the sink counter and brought me infront of him.Why did he bring me here?? I am getting pretty tensed. I was in my thoughts when suddenly, I was being lifted by Taehyung??? He lifted me up and made me sit on the sink counter. I was just shocked and the next thing he did was taking my hand which was burned and turning on the tab and he kept my hand in the water. I hissed in pain a bit....

Y/N: ouch!!

A/N's Pov:

Taehyung washed your hands making sure you didn't get hurt. Then he turned of the tab and took some tissue and wiped your hands. You were still processing what was going on, All of a sudden why is he being so caring and treating the wounds..... Taehyung then took out an ointment from the drawer and started applying it in your fingers carefully. You were completely shocked by his sudden change. After applying he kept the ointment back in the drawer and washed his hands. He wiped his hand with tissue. You were about to stand up when he blocked you by both of his hands on both of your side....

Y/N's Pov:
I got shocked a little by his sudden change and then he blocked me between his arms when I was about to stand up. He stared at me

and I didn't even dare to look at him due to shyness or embarrassment. My cheeks were red as a tomato. Taehyung lifted my chin up.....

... Using his index finger. He made me look at him, in his eyes. I was getting sooo nervous that I didn't know what he'll do next or what was going to happen. Taehyung grabbed my nape, tilting his head and closer to me. Oh man holy sh*it he was soooo close to me our nose was almost touching each other.

The next thing that he did made my eyes go wide.

He placed his lips against mine and started kissing me softly, his eyes were closer but mine were widened. He was slowly yet softly kissing me which was making me fall for it. My heart beat increased. This was the first time he kissed me so softly. The kiss was soft and filled with love i guess and passionate. It was soo good. I felt butterflies in my stomach for the first time.

It was like my heart almost popped out. I felt a strange feeling for him but why??? Am I actually falling for him??? I didn't think much bout it, and started to enjoy that wonderful time with him.

He pulled me closer to him making my legs wrapped around his waist and his one hand on the back of my neck and the other on my back caressing it.

I tried my best to not to kiss him back but in a sec or 2 I gave up and kissed him back. I could feel that he smirked between the kiss when I kissed him back. I closed my eyes and wrapped my arms around his neck...

A moan escaped from my mouth. He licked my lower lip asking for permission to enter my mouth. And I allowed him. He entered his tongue inside my mouth roaming and fighting with my tongue.

He then broke the kiss and kissed me on my jawline and started giving me soft wet kisses on my neck. I titled my head giving him more space and earning so much pleasure. He found my sweet spot and started sucking it not slowly not roughly. He gave me 2 hickeys. He bited my skin gently I tried not to moan but failed.

Y/N: mmmhhh...... Ahhhhh..... T-tae

After a hot 6 mins session he broke the kiss and looked at me....

We were out of breath and was breathing heavily....

A/N's Pov:

He looked at you. But he didn't say anything. He just admired your beauty and then after that he left the washroom. You were sitting in the washroom counter dumbfounded. You were processing what just happened. You touched your lips and blushed knowing what happened. You really enjoyed that moment and whenever you thought bout that you start blushing. You stood up and covered the hickey with your hair which Taehyung gave you. It was still a bit visible but you somehow managed to cover it and went out....

Meanwhile Taehyung's Pov:
I went in my room and sat on my chair still thing what just happened. Did I just kissed her?? Something made me kiss her. I don't know what has gotten into me. I feel strange whenever Y/N is around me. What is wrong with me?? Do I really love her?? Was hyung right that I have smth for her in my heart?? Its so confusing. I can't love Y/N, what if she hates me cuz I already hurted her with my harsh words or what if she leaves me like the thing happened in my past???. What if she doesn't likes me??? I was in my thoughts when Y/N came out. I kept a cold expression on acting like nothing happened.

Taehyung: Get back to work.

Y/N: Yes *in mind: Why is he acting cold again?? Huh I sometimes can't understand him.*

A/N's Pov:
You went to your seat and started working so did Taehyung...
Time skips.... ༶•┈┈⛧┈♛༶•┈┈⛧┈♛༶•┈┈⛧┈
Taehyung: Y/N

Y/N: Yes??

Taehyung: Lets go eat luch. Come with me.

Y/N: Ok

You both went to a 5star restaurant and had your lunch. After having your your lunch. You both came back and finished your work....

Y/N: *stretchs both arm* All done

Taehyung: All done?

Y/N: Yeah

Taehyung: Are you sure I won't get any mistakes??

Y/N: No you won't

Taehyung: Ok then leave the files there. And lets go home. Its time to go home...

Y/N: Yes.

You both went home. Taehyung went in his room and you did the same. You changed into your pjs. And then Katie came in your room...

Katie: Miss Y/N, dinner is ready and Sir is waiting.

Y/N: Ok I'll come*smiles*

Katie: *bows and left*

Meanwhile in the dinning room...

Taehyung: Seji!!

Seji: Yes master.

Taehyung: What happened between you and Y/N

Seji: *gets nervous* N-nothing master

Taehyung: You think I'll believe that. Why did Y/N slap you?

Seji: U-hhh..... Sir..... She told me that she is a gold digger*lies* and When I said that I'll tell master bout it she slapped me*fake sobs*

Taehyung: Ok so?

Seji: Master she is a gold digger. She will play with your feelings. Leave her

Taehyung: Let her do whatever she wants. You are no one to tell me what to do. And stay away from her. I know you very well. So if you try to do smth to her, I'll kill you. I letting this one pass. Got it?

Seji: Y-yes sir *looks down* in mind: I'll not let you take Taehyung away from me Y/N

After that you entered the dinning room and saw Taehyung looking at you from head to toe. Taehyung told you to sit and have your dinner and you did. After having dinner Taehyung went in his room you also went in your room and brushed your teeth did your night routine and went to sleep

ℍ𝕠𝕡𝕖 𝕪'𝕒𝕝𝕝 𝕝𝕚𝕜𝕖𝕕 𝕥𝕙𝕚𝕤 𝕖𝕝. ℙ𝕝𝕫 𝕧𝕠𝕥𝕖 𝕒𝕟𝕕 𝕗𝕠𝕝𝕝𝕠𝕨 𝕠𝕣 𝕖𝕝𝕤𝕖 𝕀'𝕝𝕝 𝕥𝕖𝕝𝕝 ℕ𝕒𝕞𝕛𝕖𝕤𝕦𝕤 𝕓𝕠𝕦𝕥 𝕪𝕠𝕦.

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

98.4K 3.2K 46
JUNGKOOK's FANFICπŸ”ž I will be editing this once I complete my story "plzz kook leave meeee it hurts, ahh.hhh...hh It was not me ahhhhh maste..er plea...
397K 10.6K 30
Y/N a cold, depressed and a savage girl who have a bitter past. She lived with her mother but what will happen if one day her mother will get married...
10.6K 740 39
"I need you like a heart need a beat"- Jungkook _____________________________ Park Jimin is a alone boy..One day he meet Korea's most powerful danger...
151K 4.7K 28
"Mr.kim I'm r-ready uhh for w-what you asked for, please leave my f-family" Saying with her head hung low. Ashamed! she feel ashamed of herself. neve...