More Than Romance

By IslamicFiction

A list of Non-Romance / Minimal Romance Islamic Fiction on Wattpad - because that's exactly we need 😉 More

More Than Romance
Empires of Faith
No Yesterday
The Book That Kills
Unruffled Faith
Indelible Times
Living On the Other Side
The Jewels Series
Operation: Dard and Devotion
The Circle of the Qur'an
The Circle of the Qur'an #2
Hana & Hanaan
Sheer
Cry of the Unbroken
Webbed
Chrysalis
Love, Justice & Niqaabi
Paralyzed Heart
What's the Detective's Name?
Holding Onto Charcoal
Daughters of the Desert
A Thousand Silver Crescents
Choking Buds
The Voyage to Find the Buck
A Cup of Murderous Tea
Under the 'Arsh of Allah

The Secrets Left Behind

125 4 0
By IslamicFiction

By sammyhaa

Summary: Yasmin Al Hammeed has been running her parents' infamous restaurant, 'House of Bengal' ever since they were tragically murdered. Unfortunately, her parent's killers were never to be found. Not ever gaining closure for her parent's death, Yasmin has been walking on eggshells ever since.

But everything changes when 'House of Bengal' grabs the attention of a successful businessman, who vows to help Yasmin make her parent's dreams for the restaurant come true. It is then, that all the intricate secrets, that the people in her life worked so hard to hide, finally began to unravel. Everything wasn't as simple as it appeared.

Status: Ongoing

A newly started crime fiction, thriller. Excited to see where it goes! 

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

3.4K 713 43
I've been waiting for him for a long time. I'm still hopeful we'll be able to meet again. I'm still into him, the time traveler I met years ago. Woul...
9.1K 255 32
A story of James and Lily. The life, laughs and loves they shared. From sixth year until death.
944 66 8
A Spin-Off of Book I: My Muslim Man _____________________________________ Afaaf, niece of an Arab merchant, has been unjustly imprisoned by the Khali...
346K 18.5K 32
[The book needed to be heavily edited and I don't have time to do so!! Please bear with me] Alhumdulillah!! #10 in Spiritual (06/12/16) Azreea Hasan...