Our survival || Clexa

By Pseudo_Wariatka

I fixed Jason's shit. Clarke stays in Polis with Lexa, until Pike is detronized by Octavia. Enjoy The 100 as... More

Chapter 1
Chapter 2
Chapter 3
Chapter 4
Chapter 5
Chapter 6
Chapter 7
Chapter 8
Chapter 9
Chapter 10
Author's note
Chapter 11
Chapter 12
Chapter 13
Chapter 14
But it can't be over
Chapter 15
Chapter 17

Chapter 16

183 9 0
By Pseudo_Wariatka

Clarke's POV

I pulled on my shirt and slowly stood up from the bed.

"Sneaking out of your own room?" I heard behind me and a smile appeared itself. I turned and saw only Lexa's bare back. The beautiful tattoo showing up only in half as she had the blanket over her. She didn't need to turn to know that I was indeed trying to sneak out. Sometimes I forget how powerful she is. You'd think she lets her guard down around you, but some part of it is always on.

"You looked so peaceful... I didn't want to wake you," I answered. I walked around the bed to face her. She noticed me and just smiled. "I'm so happy you're here." I sat on the bed next to her and just put my hand on her cheek. Her eyes closed for a few seconds, as she stayed silent.

"You know..." she started, looking at me again. "I didn't think, I would ever feel like this again."

"If you mean happy, Lex, you better get used to it."

Her whole face was just bright with happiness. I leaned closer and kissed her lips slowly. She slowly wrapped her arms around my neck, pulling me in even closer.

As I tried to pull away to catch my breath, I only felt her strong arms not letting me. I opened my eyes and looked at her as she moved her lips away but not arms.

"You know, I gotta go, but you can stay here. We will head out soon, though, Lex, you can start getting ready. Raven and mum needs that fuel. Bellamy and Roan will go with us." I smiled, staring into her eyes. She nodded, her arms slowly slipped off and I sat straight. "I was actually thinking... don't you wanna come back to Polis?"

The question took her off guard, she looked away with this unease look. "Klork... Roan is there, Azgeda has taken over it, people literally hate me for what I did in the city of light, and I don't even have the flame inside me anymore." Her look came back full of sorrow.

"You are still their commander. And people don't know about the flame."

"Roan does. Besides, flame just turned out to be an AI. Not exactly what I believed in my entire life."

"But it still has all those spirits. Probably your spirit too, don't doubt in it."

"I don't have anything to come back to, Bellamy whipped out Trikru and now Azgeda is the most powerful out there. Many clans will follow them of fear. As long as Azgeda is in charge, there is nothing for me there, Klork."

I stared at her for some time, but finally had to admit she was right. Azgeda was way too powerful right now, she was probably the safest here.

I stood up and was about to walk out, but she spoke again:

"I'm proud of you, Klork, you know that, right?"

I turned slightly to look at her. "I know, Lex." I smirked ever so slightly and walked out.

Luna's POV

Loud screams woke me up, some kind of struggle. I realized soon what it was. Raven and Murphy.

I quickly walked down to see Raven screaming "I hate you," at Murphy and hitting him all the time. All he could do was cover himself, trying to calm her down, but nothing was working on her.

I grabbed her hips from behind, pulling her away from him. As soon as she realized she tried to pull herself out of my embrace. "Get off me!" she was screaming. I held her both arms behind, she was much weaker than me, so without any problem I forced her to sit.

"Raven, breathe. Breathe!"

She stopped screaming, but from times to times she'd growl and try to get out of my arms.

"Shhh, Raven. Shhh. Breathe."

"Should I go get Abby?" Murphy asked.

"No," I only answered. I started moving slowly back and forth, still soothing Raven.

She gave up struggling, but her breathing was still very hard.

"Listen to my voice, Raven. Breathe in... and out." She tried to breathe in deeply with me. We started moving together. "Ai giv ai op... gon nemiyon... kom lanikde..." She was still slightly shaking. "Say it, Raven. Say it. Ai giv ai op..." I said, quietly, and waited for her to repeat. She inhaled loudly, but gave in.

"Ai giv ai op...

"Gon nemiyon..."

"Gon nemiyon..."

"Kom lanik de..."

"Kom lanik de..."

[I give myself... to the miracle... of the sea...]

She was much calmer now, we still moved slowly, but her breathing slowed down. I let go of her but still hovered behind her, slowly massaging her back, in a soothing way.

"I know the darkness," I whispered to her. She lowered her head, taking it in her both hands. "It's ok." Finally she looked up at Murphy, who was just standing there, looking at both of us in some kind of weird way.

Raven sniffled and stood up to him. For a second I thought she'd apologize but she just walked to the rocket and said, "let's go again."

Murphy looked down only.

"She'll be all right," I said. He smirked slightly. "Will you?"

"The darkness can kiss my worthless ass." He took out the earpiece and throw it to me. "Congratulations. You're the new Raven-sitter."

I sighed and looked down.

Lexa's POV

I was in the car with Clarke and Bellamy. Roan was behind us with few other guys. We've been driving for some time now, I was just looking out of the window to notice any incomings.

I still haven't gotten used to cars. I hated the feeling of moving by just sitting inside of something. The way my whole body was moving because of the uneven road. I hated it a lot. I preffered horses.

"Is it Octavia?" I heard Clarke and immediately turned my look to them. Bellamy has been weirdly uncomfortable all the way.

"Keep your eyes on the trees," he just answered, coldly.

"She hasn't forgiven you, has she?" Clarke just asked again, not caring of what he said.

Bellamy slightly turned his head to me for a few seconds, as he said:

"She's not the only one."

I didn't answer. It's not like I'm trying to forgive him what he did. I am still somewhat angry at him, but I killed Pike already. I don't feel any need to forgive him, cause I don't really feel like what he did is just a matter of forgiveness.

"I told you it would take time," Clarke answered, once again ignoring what he'd said.

"We don't have much of that left now, do we?" he answered.

I noticed Clarke looking down for a second and then I caught her eyes. We don't have much of that left now, do we?  And I saw the fear in her eyes, worry. She was scared we'd lose each other, we were running out of time...

But then, as we turned on the way, we saw, like twenty grounders, standing in the middle of the road.

"Shit, Trikru," I only said, before hiding behind the car seat. "They can't see me here."

"Alright," Bellamy answered, slowing down. He took the radio and started ordering two guys that were driving the car with Roan and his people in the back.

"This is not a checkpoint, guys," I said, noticing that Bellamy called this a checkpoint. "They have wounded," I said, quietly, noticing in the side window.

Clarke noticed a moment later and immediately got out of the car. Bellamy slightly turned to me.

"Don't you think you should get out? This is your clan, they always listened to you the most."

"I don't exactly look like their Heda, don't you think?"

And it was true. I had nothing. I was even wearing Clarke's clothes. My headpiece was gone somewhere in Polis. And my hair was a big mess. Clarke attempted to braid them, but... it's really not her thing.

"You are you, Lexa. You bring all the grace with you, you don't need any clothings or whatever. You're their Heda and people still believe in you. Go out there to Clarke, and stand beside her, Heda and Wanheda."

I looked into his eyes and he was right. He was so right.

As I got out of the car, I put on my neutral mask, that I've learned to wear my entire life. As soon as I stepped out I heard gasps and quiet "heda".

"Wanheda," some grounder said, that stepped out to the group. Clarke stopped right in front of him. He noticed me then, "Heda..." As soon as he did so, he looked down and bent on one knee. They all followed him so.

"What happened here?" I just asked, standing beside Clarke. I could see her, looking at me proudly, with the corner of my eye. Bellamy stepped out of the car, too.

"Azgeda burned our village to the ground, Heda," he said, looking up at me for a moment. "My father," he turned to an old man that was sitting under the tree, "caught an ax with his leg and we can't stop the bleeding."

Clarke immediately after that walked to this guy and so we followed her. She bent to him and looked at his leg, carefully.

He was groaning, his eyes barely opened. Clarke took one side of him and I the other.

While she was still checking the leg, I looked into his eyes.

"He-eda..?" he groaned out. It's like he didn't know if this was all real or was he just dreaming. The pain must've been really bad. He tried to lift his hand up and so I just took it in my own.

"Yeah, it's gonna be alright."

But then I looked at Clarke and saw the look on her face. And I knew he wasn't going to make it.

Clarke stood up, I tried too, but the guy was still holding my hand. He was so weak, though, I was just able to grab it away and gently put it on his chest.

We both looked at his son, that was now standing, too. "I'm sorry, there's nothing we can do," Clarke said.

"Think maybe you can clear the road?" Bellamy asked and he nodded.

Clarke and I both started to get into the car, Bellamy still stood, watching them.

"If you're headed to Polis, we could use a ride," the guy said. I looked at Bellamy, waiting for him to reply.

"We're not headed to Polis."

"Broadleaf and plains riders are moving against Azgeda," he said. Hearing that, I ducked my head out of the car. "We want in." Roan had definitely heard that. "Heda, you should lead people against them. They'd listen to you. We could get enough people." I didn't know what to response. "

But then Bellamy screamed, "Hey, kid, get away from there," looking into a different direction. And I saw that some kid was standing just at the end of our cars. Few steps and he'd see Roan and his people sitting in the truck.

The kid, surprised, jumped, and did these few steps back, looking forward at us. But that was enough. He saw Roan already.

"AZGEDA!!" He screamed and immediately started running towards us.

"Shit," Bellamy just hopped into the car and immediately started the engine. He started driving, though there were still some people on the road. They jumped away.

Few more screams, but they didn't chase us. We just drove away.

***

After them came another problem. On our way showed up a river. Bellamy stopped the rover right at the shore. We got out. The other guys parked right behind us.

"Murphy didn't say anything about a river," Clarke said, as we just stood there, eyeing it.

"What else could go wrong?" said Bellamy.

"Many things, actually--" I opened my mouth to start naming things I thought of before, but Clarke put a hand on my arm and looked at me, smiling slightly.

"He was being sarcastic, babe, that wasn't a real question."

"Ohhhh," I nodded, understanding.

Roan joined us. We eyes each other for few seconds. I knew what he was thinking. People were gathering against him, and I had the power to lead them all.

"Ice melt," he just said. "I'll find us a place to cross upstream."

As Roan started walking out, Clarke said, "wait, take the rover." She looked at Bellamy. "You'll cover more ground and it'll be safer."

"With him?" he questioned.

"We have to get across the river. The rest of us will stay her and guard the fuel."

"We won't be long," he nodded and they both started getting into it.

Few orders from Bellamy and Roan to their people and they drove away.

Roan's people were looking at me differently. I could see it. They were aware of clans forming against Azgeda now too. Aware of my power, of me.

I felt the both swords on my back, hanging in their straps. I haven't been using them a long time, which didn't mean I couldn't. I didn't think they'd be stupid enough to think of attacking me for any reason. But I knew that I had to be cautious.

Luna's POV

I slowly and quietly, as always, walked into the office where Murphy was sitting in. His eyes closed, legs put onto the table, moving slightly in the chair, back and forth.

He tried talking in trig, but it wasn't accurate. I guessed he wanted to say what I was saying before, instead he only said, "I creep myself, for the miracle of, a horny mistake."

"It's the intention that matters," I told him. He looked at me, kinda scared. I surprised him. "Raven needs you, John. She's been in there a long time."

"Well, in case you haven't realized, Raven hates my guts."

I walked closer to him, shaking my head.

"I don't think that was her talking."

"Oh, no, no, it was. You know that little limp she's got? Yeah, that was me."

I looked down. But he was looking at me, and he obviously was feeling guilty about it. So guilty.

"I don't think she hates you for that as much as you hate yourself."

For a moment he sarcastically smirked and then looked at me again. "Why do you care about any of this? You're the miracle, right? You're gonna live through the radiation either way?"

I huffed. "Maybe I don't want to be the last person on Earth."

"Really? Why? Because that kind of sounds nice to me."

"I don't believe that."

"You don't know me very well."

"I know that you stole medicine to save Adria. I know that you saved Raven from the drones."

"And I'm definitely rethinking that decision right about now."

"I know what it's like to hate yourself, John."

Finally, his challenging, funny stare went down, and the smirk disappeared.

"Because of the color of my blood, I was raised to be a killer," I started, slowly sitting on the chair, in front of him. "The flamekeepers harnessed my rage and taught me it was nobility. For years, I reveled in death and violence. I killed my own brother. So trust me when I tell you, if I found peace... you can." He just stared at me blankly.

"I think peace is overrated. It's the fighters that survive."

I looked down. And, I guess, he was right. But I knew well that if he kept fighting with himself inside, it'd take him all down.

I started walking out.

"And, by the way, you wouldn't be alone. There'd be Lexa too."

I chuckled and walked out. "Lexa..."

Lexa's POV

Roan and Bellamy found the safe way for us and we finally arrived at the sea. We could see the boat already swimming to us. I watched as Roan was moving the barrels to the edge of the truck. When he suddenly froze, looking at something, shocked.

"What's wrong?" I just asked.

But he looked at me and then turned the other side of the barrel towards me.

And I saw it. The trikru arrow.

Clarke and Bellamy came in the same moment, they immediately noticed that too.

Roan pushed off the barrel and as it landed, it opened, and we could all see, it was empty.

"Trikru," Roan said.

"Damn it," Clarke shouted after.

We were so screwed...

Guys I am so so so sorry. My personal life had been crazy lately, I know my books haven't been updated much, especially this one. I can only promise you that I will try my best to update them as often as I can, but I have no idea if school won't take over me. I promise though, that I will try my best, and I will finish my books, that I can promise.

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

9K 440 24
This is the modern day Clexa AU. Lexa Woods is the new girl in Arkadia, she doesn't have any friends. She is shy and closed person. Clarke Griffin i...
270 13 1
"So how do I address her?" Octavia gives her a weird look. "Just Clarke, of course. She's your girlfriend, remember?" In exchange for some much neede...
180K 6.1K 70
Popular artsy girl, Clarke Griffin goes to Polis High with her best friends Octavia and Raven. They navigate their happy lives as the get into relat...
23K 777 19
Clarke Griffin is helping her mother, Doctor Abby Griffin in the hospital one day. Clarke walks into the wrong room and finds a girl lying there. Her...