♥The Story Of Prince Jungkook...

By Sookookcouple

This is the Season 2 of The Story Of Prince Jungkook and Princess Jisoo there is a Season 1 of this story..if... More

♥CASTS♥
MUST READ
♥EP.2♥
♥EP.3♥
♥EP.4♥
♥EP.5♥

♥EP.1♥

211 15 1
By Sookookcouple

♥JISOO POV♥
As i left leaving Jungkook dumb founded..i go to my old room where i always cried and paint a lot of different flowers..

I sat on my bed,there was someone who opened the door my room..

♥QUEEN DARA♥:Sweetie?

♥QUEEN JISOO♥:M-mother..wh-why are you here?

♥QUEEN DARA♥:Sweetie,tell me the truth,do you really have reletonship with Jungkook?

♥QUEEN JISOO♥:U-uhmm,h-how did you know that mother?

♥QUEEN DARA♥:I heard the two of you..

I can see that tears fall from my mother's eye..

♥QUEEN JISOO♥:I-i'm..sorry,i'm so sorry mother..we keep it as a secret...

♥QUEEN DARA♥:It's okay..but,do you still love Jungkook?

I nodded as a yes..then tears fall from my eyes too,that's why mother hug me..

♥QUEEN DARA♥:Don't worry..i'm not mad,the both of you can be together..

♥QUEEN JISOO♥:What do you mean mother?..how about the rules..

♥QUEEN DARA♥:Is because Jungkook i-----

My mother was cutted because my freinds Jennie,Rose and Solar cam to my room..

♥PRINCESS ROSE♥:Bestieee!!!!

♥QUEEN JISOO♥:Hi Rose,Hi Jennie,Hi Solar..

♥PRINCESS SOLAR♥:Woww..you are such a georgous queen..

♥QUEEN JISOO♥:Hahah,thank you..

Princess Rose and Princess Solar are very close to me,except Jennie..Jennie is always avoiding me,even if we are freinds..

♥QUEEN JISOO♥:Hi Jennie..

I got no response from her,making me like a stupid queen..she just disespect me..

I can't believe that..

♥PRINCESS ROSE AND PRINCESS SOLAR♥:Let paint..

♥QUEEN JISOO♥:Yeah sure..come on

We paint a lot of Flowers..we took 2 or 3 hours painting a lot of paints..my room become a painting room..

But it's okay to me..

♥JENNIE POV♥
I was staring at Rose,Solar and Jisoo painting some boring flowers,you see i just come here to see my baby boy..

That's why i go and find him..

Then after 5 minutes of looking to him,i saw him talking with his freinds Prince Jin,Prince Mark and to his brother Prince hoseok..that's why i come closer to them,and disturb them..

♥PRINCESS JENNIE♥:Hello,King Jungkook..

♥KING JUNGKOOK♥:Oh,Hi Princess Jennie..nice to meet you.

♥PRINCESS JENNIE♥:Yeah,me too..can i talk with you guys?

♥PRINCE JIN♥:Yeah sure..

♥PRINCE MARK♥:It will be fun..

♥PRINCE HOSEOK♥:Uhmm,i'll just go to my cousin Lisa..

Let me admit it..i like Jungkook very much,he is so handsome,and such a hot King..i want to be his Queen..after all his wedding with Sana is cancelled..

That is why,i have a chance to him..

While we are talking..Jisoo,Rose and Solar came closer to us..

♥PRINCESS SOLAR♥:Wow,wow,wow..looks like your having fun with a Princess,how about you Prince Mark?huh?

♥PRINCE MARK♥:Oh come on Jagi..don't get jealous..your the only girl in my heart..

♥PRINCESS SOLAR♥:Good..

♥PRINCESS ROSE♥:Mhmm.King Jungkook,where is Prince Hosseok?

♥KING JUNGKOOK♥:Oh,he went to Lisa..

♥PRINCESS ROSE♥:Okay..i'll go to him

Rose sai and left..now the only people here is Me,Jin,Jisoo and Jungkook..Mark and Solar go out..

♥PRINCE JIN♥:Nice to meet you Queen Jisoo..

♥JUNGKOOK POV♥
♥PRINCE JIN♥:Nice to meet you Queen Jisoo..

That's what Jin said to Jisoo..i got jealous,well of course i will..Jisoo is only mine..and no one can take aways Jisoo from me

♥KING JUNGKOOK♥:Mhm,Jisoo..can we talk for a second?

I said..then i pushed her to me,when we're about to leave..Jennie grab my risk..LIKE WHAT THE HELL!!!!???

♥PRINCESS JENNIE♥:King Jungkook..

♥KING JUNGKOOK♥:Sorry Princess Jennie,i have to talk to my cousin..

Then i hold her hand and we went to her secret garden..

And there,i leaned her to the wall then i gently kiss her..

She i not kissing back,that's why...

♥KING JUNGKOOK♥:Why are you not kissing back?

♥QUEEN JISOO♥:Do you really think this is right?..i mean,how about the rules,i don't want to leave Jungwoo..he is my son

♥KING JUNGKOOK♥:What ever happens,you are only mine..

I kiss her again,then she kiss me back..

I'm glad about it..then after 3 minutes,we broke the kiss..

♥KING JUNGKOOK♥:I will find a way..

She didn't speak that's why she just nodded..

I hug her and she hug me back..

♥JISOO POV♥
I was happy,now that..we are now together,my son can have a father,ever since Taehyug left us..Jungwoo didn't feel a father..

But i'm still thinking what does mother mean while ago?
Is she hiding something?
Does she?

That is all the questions came to my mind..aishh,i'll just talk to her later..and we will stay in my Mother and Father's Palace for 3 months..because Jungwo will miss his grandparents..

I came to me and Jungwoo's room,and there..i saw him sleeping..

"Your so cute my son"

I said while staring at his cuteness..but i'm recognizing something..why does he looks like Jungkook?..he has a bunny smile like Jungkook..but he didn't get the boxy smile from his father Taehyung..

Wh-what is the meaning of this?..

Is Jungkook the biological father of Jungwoo?

Lots of question are planting from my mind..
First is what does Mother mean while ago..and now Jungwoo really does like Jungkook,aishh my head aches..i just drifted of to sleep because my head really hurts..

But then..there was a dream

QUEEN JISOO'S DREAM
Jungkook and Jungwoo will die..you disobeyed the rule Jisoo!!
Father,no,please..just kill me..but not Jungkook and Jungwoo..please..let my child and his father live..please..i'm the one who disobeyed,not them,especially Jungwoo..he is your grandson.
The three of you will die!!!!
END OF QUEEN JISOO'S DREAM

I got scared because my dream,that's why..i woke up.

What is the meaning of that dream?

I don't want that to happen in real life..

What do you think guys?
Does Jungkook is the biological father of Jungwoo?
Comment down below

Hope you like this long chapter

Nyeongan

Borahae♥

Words:1050

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

17.3K 359 37
(I DO NOT OWN ANY CHARACTERS FROM THIS STORY!!!) This is my first ever story and I have always been a huge Walking Dead Fan, so I am 90% sure I'm onl...
2M 98.7K 37
Presenting the story of ISHIKA MEHRA Whose innocence made the king bow down to her AND ABHIRAJ SINGH RATHORE Whose presence is enough to make the per...
29.3K 54 11
baca ajaa, terserah. ga suka ga usah dibacaa Tapi jangan lupa vote. Boleh request mau yg gimna, komen ajaaaa Siapa tau ada yang pengin request bisa c...
281K 5.9K 33
WATTPAD BOOKS EDITION You do magic once, and it sticks to you like glitter glue... When Johnny and his best friend, Alison, pass their summer holid...