Mr.Chae, Saranghae โค๏ธ

By FireFlakes25

A story where a Student fell for his teacher. "Mr. Chae?" "I told you to call me Hyung outside school groun... More

|><|
|><|
|><|Chapter One: First Year, First Meeting
|><| Chapter Two: Senior Year, Year I've Been Waiting.
|><| Chapter Three: What The Actual Fuck!?
|><| Chapter Four : Detention
|><| Chapter Five: Artist League
|><|Chapter Six: Thank you Jackson
|><| Chapter Seven: What Now?
|><|Chapter Eight: Hyung
|><|
|><|Chapter Nine: Stay
|><| Chapter Ten: Can you be with me for the day?
|><|Chapter Eleven: Friend
|><|Chapter Twelve: Chae Brothers
|><|Chapter Thirteen: Where have you been?
|><| Chapter Fourteen: We're just Friends pt.1
|><|Chapter Fifteen: We're just Friends pt. 2
|><| Chapter Sixteen: Let's be bored together
|><|Chapter Seventeen: The Rumors
|><| Chapter Eighteen: The Truth
|><| Chapter Nineteen : Can I call you mine?
|><| Chapter twenty : Heartbreak
|><| Chapter twenty one : See me after class
|><|Chapter twenty two: Dating
|><| Chapter twenty-four : Mr. Min
|><| Chapter Twenty-five: Talk in with Mr. Lee

|><| Chapter twenty three : His First love?

250 15 31
By FireFlakes25

For the next weeks, things went smoothly for the both of them. Changkyun went to Hyungwon's place often, sometimes even when the others are present in an excuse that the older is his form teacher, whom he can ask questions to about his studies. Kihyun did asked why the student is going to their place instead of asking things at school as form teachers, like normal ones only work within campus during weekdays at the end of all classes. This was quickly answered by Hyungwon, saying he too is helping him out study with his future entrance exams for college. All which was not exactly a lie as Hyungwon had started talking to Changkyun about it and slowly started nagging him about his homeworks.

The others no longer question it further as apparently, them three would sometimes free tutor Jackson too, being neighbors and all. Changkyun joked to Hyungwon that it's lowkey unfair to the other students that one is getting additional study sessions from the teachers, in which the older only chuckled at stating that it's because Jackson isn't well verse in korean yet. Making it quite difficult for the Chinese to fully understand some of the lectures.

Changkyun still hides in Hyungwon's room whenever he sleepover, not wanting to raise many suspicion. Though, it kinda did as both Minhyuk and Kihyun both notice Hyungwon bring food to his room quite often and both know the Literature teacher never does that unless it's his favorite unhealthy shrimp chips. Hyungwon claimed he just gets hungry while reading student's essays, but it made his friends quite worried, wondering if he's experiencing some sort of stress eating habits.

One afternoon, Changkyun's bid his goodbye to both Jackson and Jooheon. Telling them that he's going to Hyungwon's which was only one unit away. The two said their goodbyes which all include a bunch of teasing, not bothered that their friend spends most of his time away now that he has a boyfriend. Jooheon for the first week sulk about it but eventually let it go. Understanding that it was hard for both Hyungwon and Changkyun to find time to be together with their situation. He still get to be with Changkyun at school anyways, and the latter always makes sure to make time for his friends. He just wants Changkyun to be happy.

Changkyun was surprised when Hyungwon's door was opened by a man he never met before. He almost thought he knocked on the wrong door, but checking the numbers on the door, he knew he was on the right one.

"Hello" The man greeted him with a friendly smile, an expectant look on his face.

"Uh, hi my name is Changkyun" Changkyun dumbly say, momentarily unable to give a reply.

"Oh! Are you a friend of Wonnie?" The man asked, looking at him Changkyun can tell he's a cheery man. Over cheery for his melancholic self. Well, maybe unless his around Hyungwon's presence. His melancholy gets thrown out the window whenever he's with the taller.

Changkyun's head short circuited for awhile, wondering who Wonnie is before remembering it was Hyungwon's nickname.

Before Changkyun could reply, he was welcomed into the home. The younger following the man who is obviously much older than he was.

"Wonnie! Your friend is here "

"My friend? What do you mean?" Hyungwon asked coming somewhere around the apartment, sounding a little confused.

"Oh, Kyun!" The literature teacher exclaimed upon entering the living room and seeing Changkyun standing there.

Hyungwon quickly made his way to him and gave him a quick and gentle side hug. No kisses. Changkyun was a little bummed out about it but he understands as there's another person around. Speaking of which he still hasn't got an idea who.

Hyungwon didn't get to stay long to explain or introduce one another as he quickly run back to the kitchen, hearing the whistle of the kettle he left by the stove.

Changkyun decided to sit at an armchair, side facing the man who sat on the couch. It was quite a short minute of awkward silence that felt like an hour before the man finally talk.

"Oh! I haven't introduce myself! How rude of me" He exclaimed so loudly it made Changkyun flinched, completely startled.

He heard Hyungwon's footsteps coming back to the living room, carrying a tray of tea and coffee as well as some cookies. But he was ignored by both as the man introduce himself.

Holding his hand out "Lee Hoseok" he says as Changkyun reach for the handshake. Both shaking it firmly.
"I'm Wonnie's first love, nice to meet you" he unnecessarily added with a bright smile, visibly making Changkyun pause and frown. Hyungwon's what now? Does he really need to announce that? He doesn't think  it was necessary to be mentioned.  He's saying that for what?

Changkyun  had almost open his lips to bad mouth him as a reflex out of jealousy but was stopped when Hyungwon wacked the man at the back of his head.

"Quit telling people that!" He exclaims, his eyes going to land on Changkyun's direction a couple of times .

"What? it's true!" The older argued with a laugh, clearly not getting the situation.

Hyungwon rolled his eyes at the older man going back into the kitchen, saying something like returning back the tray.
Changkyun can't help but noticed how Hyungwon didn't deny it. So it must be true.

This guy, Changkyun glances at Hoseok his unintentional glare being returned with a soft and innocent bunny smile from the older, that soon turn into a slight sight of confusion over the younger's negative gaze.

"You're Mr.Chae's first love?" Changkyun asked, still unable to get rid of his unimpressed blank stare. He wasn't even aware he looked so unfriendly right now, he's trying to be subtle about it but it's clear how he fails with that fact he needed to ask such a question.

Hoseok snorted. Changkyun wasn't sure if it's because he was just joking or if he's making fun of Changkyun in his head, it could be both.

"Oh yeah, he was head over heels" He said with a small laugh his hand making some gestures in the air, almost as if to annoy Changkyun. Which the younger already is, feeling threatened deep down, especially with the fact that Hoseok is undeniably good looking with an evident equally great body. Unlike him who's only exercise is to exhaustedly exist. They're around the same age too for sure.

"Right Wonnie?" Hoseok lightly nudged Hyungwon's stomach with the back of his hand. The teacher flinched in surprise, then rolled his eyes at the older. Changkyun didn't even noticed him arriving.

"Fuck off" Hyungwon swat his hand away.

"Awh he's shy about it"  the other teased.

Hyungwon glared at Hoseok to shut it before he made the older stand up and usher him out of the apartment.

"Whyyy ? I wanna meet your roommates too!" The older whined like a child which made Changkyun's eyes twitch. Over the short time, he quickly learn to dislike the older.

"I'm tutoring Kyun, you'll just be a nuisance here. He needs to focus" Hyungwon tells him, trying to push him towards the entrance door but is having a hard time. The older despite being shorter is clearly bigger and stronger than Hyungwon . Changkyun almost went and helped the teacher, wanting to get rid of the other so he can have his alone time with his boyfriend but refrain from doing so.

Once Hoseok was shoved out of the apartment, Hyungwon went back to Changkyun. Without words, he just dive in and gave the younger a short yet deep kiss, payment for the lack of affection he gave when the younger arrived. Changkyun momentarily forgot about Hoseok but only until the older's lips left his.

"You're staying for the night?" Hyungwon asked him. He took a cookie from the coffee table then gently pulled the younger, making him stand up from his seat then guiding him to the couch, where he sat and rested his back, taking Changkyun down with him.

Changkyun settled on his lap, straddling him. The younger noticed Hyungwon liked him there. Whenever they're together, it would always end up with him sitting on the older's lap. It always made him blush and giggle, his heart expanding at their proximity and the affection being given to him. But right now, he has no room to be giddy as he intently stare at Hyungwon, studying his expressions.

The older  still hasn't  deny whatever Hoseok has said so he's now completely convinced it's true. The younger felt genuinely jealous for the first time. It was weird, he wasn't even that jealous of those girls who follow Hyungwon around school.

He had no idea who the fuck Hoseok is, he just appeared out of nowhere. If he's Hyungwon's first love, does that mean they're eachother's exes? Right? If so, Changkyun doesn't understand why they still seem to be really close. A lot of thoughts roam around Changkyun's head. Most are a bunch of silly and unreasonable thoughts which his head seem to ignore, too jealous to understand and think more positively. Hyungwon contently munching on a cookie only made him more annoyed.

"what?" Hyungwon asked, noticing how the younger is looking at him.

"Who's that?" Hyungwon frown, gulping down the food in his mouth. He knows  who Changkyun is pertaining about but not why they were going to talk about it. He's that ignorant.

" Hoseok..Hyung?" Hyungwon says sounding uncertain, though he knew the name he said was correct.

" What was he doing here?"

Is getting an interrogation now? Hyungwon can't help wondering, but provided an honest answer either way.

"Just catching up " Hyungwon shrugged, then proceeded to explain. "He have some project around town, he's an engineer you see and decided to contact me. It's been over 5 years since we last saw eachother. Why?"

Changkyun squinted his eyes at him as if trying to see if he's telling the truth or not. Hyungwon only raised his eyebrows at him in question.

" Was it true?" Deciding what the older was saying is true and finding no reason for him to lie about it, Changkyun asked what's bugging him.

" What is?" Hyungwon asked, evidently confused over something so simple to compherehend.

"That he's your first love?"

Hyungwon laughed at his question and shook his head "Don't take him seriously, really, he's just being funny"

"So he is"

"I don't get why it's important"

"I'm jealous"

Hyungwon blinked at him, momentarily  speechless. He did not expect Changkyun to be so upfront and honest with such things. He never had anyone to ever admit they're jealous seconds after they felt it. Even he himself won't admit he is unless the words are forced out of him. There's just something with keeping the pride of not admitting to be jealous. Honestly, it's quite stupid but that's just how it is.

"Oh, uhm well. I'm not sure if I should label him as my first love.." Hyungwon trailed off, not sure how to word things out. He have never really thought about it and Hoseok repeatedly telling everyone that he was is nothing but a joke to the both of them. They did kind of liked eachother at one point in their teenage years but it was nothing more than a short lived attraction. Mentally, he cursed Hoseok for ever opening his mouth infront of Changkyun.

"It's hard to say.." Hyungwon tried to think of all the other people he had been involved with and find himself being surprise upon realizing he never seem have a deep connection with anyone, other than Hoseok, but that was only because he's his bestfriend before he is someone he liked. He never really had serious relationship where he can say that he's in love. Maybe there a few who he really liked deeply that leftbittersweet memories, but he doesn't include them in.

" I guess he is, now that I think about it" Hyungwon finally says after giving it a long thought. After all the jokes, Hoseok after all was telling the truth and Hyungwon can't deny it. But it's a little weird to think about. He carefully laid down on the couch, opening his arms as he let the boy settle himself on top of him, the two of them cuddling close in the comfort of the quiet living room. " He's my first in everything anyways so, yeah"

Changkyun hums, placing his ear by the older's chest feeling how it softly move  up and down with every gentle breath. By how the older talk about it so casually, he decided that Hoseok isn't a threat. Yet still, he couldn't help but question. Though this time, it was out of curiosity rather than jealousy.

"First in everything? What do you mean?"

" First friend, first dance, first kiss, first roommate and the little things. Oh! He's the first person I got into a fist fight too. Stupid argument but yeah, he doesn't know how to throw a punch but he can surely throw me against the wall"

" He does have a huge body" Changkyun says, agreeing that Hoseok would be able to throw Hyungwon around if he wants to.

"He's your first kiss?"

Hyungwon only hum a yes in response, his hand gently running up and down Changkyun's back sending little spark of electricity down the younger's spine  every few while.

"You're my first kiss" Changkyun says to Hyungwon. He recalled the day the taller pulled him close in that empty classroom. He bit the inside of his lip as the memory make his heart tingle in giddiness. He still feel the bliss whenever he remembers their first kiss.

Hyungwon smiled to himself remembering it too, but says nothing regarding about it. Instead, he explained  how his first kiss happened. Not wanting it to spark jealousy within Changkyun. But actually, the younger is already aware he's not the older's first kiss and does not think nor feel anything about it. Hyungwon is way older and had met many people before him, expecting him to be his first is unsmart. It's impossible. Changkyun is just happy and contented the taller  is his right now. He just got jealous of Hoseok awhile ago because it appeared him that they are close and with that kind of history.

" My first kiss was in kindergarten. Apparently, kisses is how Hoseok used to greet people. He does it on their cheek but somehow he slammed his lips on mine. His mom said I cried my eyes out when it happened. I think he almost knocked my baby teeth out. Very romantic right? " Hyungwon finished the story with sarcasm.

"You are not my first kiss" Changkyun instantly took back what he said awhile ago after hearing the little story, a memory of him and Jooheon sharing a cringy small peck at the playground during their 'wedding' when they were first graders.

Hyungwon laughed, the sound thundering through him and sending vibration to his chest. Changkyun loved the sound and the movement, making him nuzzle further into the older with a small sigh.

"Kindergarten too?"

"First grade" Changkyun answered, making a face, recalling the events of that day. " Joo and I got married in first grade"

Hyungwon playfully gasped " am I dating a married man?  had you divorced him at least? I'm a homewrecker!"

Changkyun laughed and hit his chest, telling him to stop. Hyungwon laughed with him, lacing his fingers with the younger's to stop him from landing a second hit on his chest. The sound of their laughter loudly resonating around the room as if they just had inhaled a good batch of Nitrous oxide.

"Wait..." They both calm down into soft smiles, Changkyun still letting a small snort as he tried to talk again. He untangled his hand from Hyungwon's and placed it on the space on the couch and prop himself up to look at the older's face. "Since you mentioned he's your first in everything, is he also your first.." Changkyun trailed of towards the end and gave the older a look that distantly resembles a lenny-face.

"First what?" Hyungwon asked, staring back at Changkyun not getting it.

"You know" the younger replied, wiggling his eyebrows at him.

Then it clicked to Hyungwon, his nose scrunched up in disgust. He turn his face to the side his eyes closing as he whined "why would you remind me of that!? AAAAA ew! ew! gross! Stupid! we were so stupid! I can't believe we aaa stupid"

Hyungwon kept on shaking his head left to right, trying to shake the memory away as he whined. Changkyun watched him laughing. " Why, why, what happened?" He questioned, wondering what's making Hyungwon act that way . He didn't know if it was weird to tease his boyfriend about the boy he used to like. But he didn't question it as right now he's genuinely having a lot of fun.

"It was a stupid idea, I don't even remember which one of us suggested it" Hyungwon says, finally stopping on shaking his head, feeling dizzy. "We didn't even liked eachother that time"

"Just tell me" Changkyun whined back, lightly hitting the older's chest as he again, strated to lament about it.

" Okay, so like, we were just curious...and everyone at that time seem to have done it already and stuff and we too wanted the experience. But like we don't have, y'know, boyfriends and..I don't know who suggested it! But we decided to just uhm us.. because we trust each other and can guarantee nothing would spread because we know none of us would be telling a soul about it and yeah..it was awkward as fuck..we were so young too! oh my ghad!" Hyungwon says, stumbling and having a small struggle with using his words. Changkyun wasn't sure if it's because of some excitement or what but it was quite funny to him.

" So yeah, if you hear people at school tell they've done things like that or it seems like everyone had, don't believe it. Maybe some did but not everyone and not because everyone is doing something doesn't mean you should too. Don't do stupid things, learn from me, okay?"

" Learn from you?" Changkyun asked with a raised brow.

Changkyun winched when Hyungwon flicked his forehead "naughty! I didn't mean it like that" the older light heartedly scolded. " I meant, learn from the stupid things I did. Don't do them"

Changkyun laughed and nodded. He dive down again and hugged the older.  He get what the Hyungwon was saying. He always lecture Changkyun and used his own experiences as an example several times before and he wasn't stupid not to get it. He just wanted to tease the older.

"But Hyung, there's a difference between us" Changkyun says. Hyungwon did not say anything but was obvious he was waiting for what's next.

"Unlike young you, I actually have a boyfriend"

" Oh shut it" Hyungwon laughed. He scrunched up his nose again and shuddered, making him want to slap his past self for all the life choices he made. He's sure if he bring it up to Hoseok, he too would shuddered at it. The two of them both wanted to forget about it after all. They never even talked about it after it happened. He remembered avoiding eachother like a plague for a whole week after it happened.

For the next few minutes, the two of them fall into silence, just laying there cuddling on the couch. Hyungwon's fingers playing with Changkyun's hair while Changkyun's own was drawing irregular shapes and random lines on the older's chest.

Unconsciously, Hyungwon let out a chuckle. A funny idea seem to hit him.  He flipped their position, surprising the other by the sudden movement. He smirk, his eyes teasingly watching Changkyun's wide ones.

"You're right, you do have a boyfriend huh?"  He questioned, his finger smoothly running down the Changkyun's nose bridge then down to his lips.

He suddenly bend down, eyes directed on the younger's lips. Changkyun's heart skipped a beat at such bold movement from the older. Quickly, he parted his mouth to welcome the kiss that he thought he's about to get. But Hyungwon paused just a few centimeters away, his plump lips just hovering above Changkyun's expecting ones, his eyes flickering up to watch him.

Finally, Hyungwon let their lips touch but instead of kissing him, he travelled from his parted lips up to his cheek, his hot breath tickling his face as the older's lips barely hover above his skin. He stops by his ear, blowing warm air that sent a wave of electricity down Changkyun's body.

"Wanna know the only good thing about that night?" Hyungwon asked, his voice more raspy and deep than normal making Changkyun gulp nervously. All his gutsy teasing gone.

Why is he talking like that?

Changkyun thought in half panic and half excitement. He recognized the voice and tone as the one the older has whenever he's telling him sweet nothings in between a long make-out session. Hyungwon somehow just love talking whenever he's far into it, mainly just giving short simple love declarations and praises, something Changkyun did not expect but is not complaining about. However, right now, they're not even kissing. So what is this voice for?

Changkyun bit his lower lip when Hyungwon gently nibbled at his ear, his heart beating so loudly he's sure Hyungwon could hear it. Releasing his ear from his teeth, the older finally continued talking.

"Hyung finds out he's not a bottom"
He says, talking about himself in third person before he again started playfully nibbling at Changkyun's ear.

"What do y.." Changkyun's words as well as his breath got caught in his throat when Hyungwon decided to attack his neck, his lips instantly finding his sweet spot without searching too much. Changkyun didn't know if he knew already or if he's just sensitive to all of Hyungwon's touches.

Changkyun let out a soft moan as Hyungwon started sucking on his soft skin. He warped his arms around the older, his fingers going straight to tangled themselves through the taller's locks. His heart beats fast, his toes curled, feeling heavenly but also nervous, not used to the actions. The two of them had kissed a hundred times but Hyungwon had never put his attention on his neck before. He never kissed him there much less suck on it. It was all new to him and it overwhelmingly felt so good. He let out another noise when he suddenly felt pain,good pain on were Hyungwon was placing his passion. The older just bit him, he gave the spot a few licks and press a kiss before he finally moved away, leaving a mark on the younger.

"Time for dinner!" He exclaims with a victorious smile before he removed himself on top of Changkyun.

He smirks watching as Changkyun half open his eyes in a daze, still quite lost in Hyungwon's touches and a little confused why it stopped. Hyungwon stood up, Changkyun following him with his eyes still trying to comprehend what just happened.

"You would need to cover that up" Hyungwon says, pointing at the mark he left on the younger's neck.

Changkyun's hand quickly flew to touch it, his fingers getting in contact with his skin, still wet from Hyungwon's kisses. It took him a couple of seconds before he reacted.

"Hyung!" Changkyun exclaims, finally realizing what the older did.

Hyungwon just laughed and skipped away, saying something about him ordering dinner and setting the table. Changkyun let out a whine, he just knew the older did that to tease him. What makes it worse is that it's a school day tomorrow. He would really need to cover up whatever Hyungwon left on him or else he'll get questioned. Then again, school day or not he needs to hide them. He can't risk anyone, especially his parents seeing it.

Do love marks stay long?

He wondered, hand still on his neck. He has not even see what Hyungwon have left on him. He finally up, setting his feet down the floor, feeling uncomfortable. Slowly, he sets his eyes downwards. His cheeks warmed up, his ears quickly reddening in realization, seeing that his body reacted way too much on Hyungwon's actions.

Shit

He mentally cursed, feeling a little nervous and embarrassed.

Now what is he supposed to do with this?

___________________________________

Oh no! Changkyun has some problems with his body 😩 why don't you take responsibility of what you did Mr.Chae? 🥴

Seriously, I hope I'm writing this well enough. This stuff in romance is not my best corner but I really wanted to write Hyungkyun like this lol. Imagine if I wrote something further. I mean, I might... Or might not. We would never know 🥴

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

246 41 43
๐˜ช๐˜ฏ ๐˜ธ๐˜ฉ๐˜ช๐˜ค๐˜ฉ ๐˜ข ๐˜ด๐˜ฐ๐˜ถ๐˜ณ ๐˜ฃ๐˜ฐ๐˜บ ๐˜ง๐˜ข๐˜ญ๐˜ญ๐˜ด ๐˜ง๐˜ฐ๐˜ณ ๐˜ฉ๐˜ช๐˜ด ๐˜ฏ๐˜ฆ๐˜ธ ๐˜ฏ๐˜ฆ๐˜ช๐˜จ๐˜ฉ๐˜ฃ๐˜ฐ๐˜ณ * shownu x changkyun 02.17.20
103K 5.2K 33
"Would you still be able to accept me if you knew the truth?" Chae Hyungwon is a vampire unlike the rest, and there is a new girl in the neighborhoo...
56.6K 4.8K 29
in which changkyun teaches kihyun to love life, meanwhile kihyun teaches changkyun to love himself. ยฉ jooheonssi 2017
13.1K 437 31
"if only I realized this feeling that I'm having earlier, I won't let you go." -Chae Hyungwon