𝓜𝓪𝓯𝓲𝓪 𝓐𝓷𝓭 𝓣𝓱𝓮 𝓜𝓪...

By books430

Mafia and the maiden - A Fan Fiction Of Ashwin Shivangi. :---------: ~ Ashwin Kaur Acharya ° They say I chang... More

✯𝐈𝐧𝐭𝐫𝐨𝐝𝐮𝐜𝐭𝐢𝐨𝐧+𝐏𝐫𝐨𝐥𝐨𝐠𝐮𝐞✯
✯ 1-𝐈𝐧𝐭𝐨 𝐭𝐡𝐞 𝐒𝐭𝐨𝐫𝐲✯
✯2-𝐃𝐞𝐯𝐢𝐥'𝐬 𝐇𝐞𝐥𝐥✯
✯3-𝐓𝐡𝐞 𝐓𝐫𝐢𝐨✯
✯𝐂𝐨𝐯𝐞𝐫✯
✯4-𝐃𝐞𝐯𝐢𝐥 𝐕𝐬 𝐊𝐢𝐧𝐠✯
✯5-𝐓𝐡𝐞 𝐀𝐭𝐭𝐚𝐜𝐤✯
✯6-𝐓𝐡𝐞 𝐌𝐞𝐞𝐭✯
✯7-𝐃𝐞𝐚𝐭𝐡 𝐨𝐟 𝐦𝐞!✯
✯8-𝐀𝐫𝐠𝐮𝐦𝐞𝐧𝐭✯
✯9-𝐂𝐨𝐧𝐭𝐫𝐚𝐜𝐭✯
✯11-𝐄𝐥𝐞𝐯𝐚𝐭𝐨𝐫✯
✯12-𝐇𝐚𝐭𝐞✯
✯13-𝐋𝐨𝐯𝐞 𝐆𝐮𝐫𝐮✯
✯14-𝐓𝐡𝐞 𝐃𝐞𝐚𝐥✯
✯15- 𝐑𝐞𝐯𝐞𝐧𝐠𝐞 𝐓𝐢𝐦𝐞✯
✯16-𝐋𝐚𝐬𝐭 𝐝𝐚𝐲 𝐛𝐞𝐟𝐨𝐫𝐞 𝐭𝐡𝐞 𝐡𝐞𝐥𝐥✯
✯17-𝐓𝐡𝐞 𝐡𝐞𝐥𝐥☆
✯18-𝐍𝐮𝐩𝐭𝐢𝐚𝐥 𝐍𝐢𝐠𝐡𝐭✯
✯19-𝐓𝐡𝐞 𝐆𝐫𝐨𝐮𝐩 𝐂𝐡𝐚𝐭✯
// 20-Promise //

✯10-𝐑𝐞𝐣𝐞𝐜𝐭𝐞𝐝✯

1.6K 234 213
By books430

Title - Rejected
Enjoy Reading Kenarugaleyy ;)

Ch.10

:-------------------:

I realy need to check on vangi. She just ran to her room, her eyes red from crying, her cheeks pink from slapping. I saw Pughazh Anna and Shakthi standing in the hall awkwardly.

" Neengalam oru anna-na??? Ungalukage than ava ilathaum pandra? En ipdi pandringe??" I asked him in anger.

" Unakum ithukum samantham illa Sam. You are no one." pughazh Anna sharply.

" Atleast i am not like your pathetic, manipulative and irresponsible ass." I said.

Pughazh Anna stood there frozen. Shakthi gulped. He looked like he was about to cry.

" Sam Anna-"

" Stop Shakthi. These kind of people should not be deserved a good hearted sister. You are thinking, you are being honest to your job. But you are not. You are neither honest to your job, nor to your family. Remember that" I said bitterly.

I ran upstairs to check on vangi. I noticed Pughazh Anna dropping to the couch, with a expression less face.

Acting, Acting, Only Acting!

I opened the door. I expected her to be crying. But she sat there in her bed centre with a.....Knife?

I saw in horror, as began to tare a shirt, in an... Scary way. Her face was full of rage. Her eyes were teary.

I ran to her and snaches the knife as I threw it away. She saw me, her face all angry her eyes all sad and depressed. I hugged her tightly, before she can do something stupid.

Typical Shivangi.

" Give me my knife back!!" She cried.

" It's fine, it's fine. Don't panic" I said as I calmed her down.

" Did you eat your tablets?" I asked her.

" No" she replied.

" Shivangi.... The phycatrist told to eat the tablets right? That's why you acting like this." I said

" I want to be like this Sam. I don't want be that innocent girl. I want to be like this! I-I want everyone t-to be afraid of m-me. I want to b-be scary..... I want t-to be s-strong. I-I d-dont want t-to let o-others hurt m-me! I-I-I-"

I hugged her, soothing her down as she was about have a breakdown. Or worse an anxiety attack.

" Alright, Alright, breath. You are strong, I am afraid of you! I am scared of you so much that I can't even scold you. Also, you don't need to be a phycopath to be strong. You can be sweet but scary. So, don't do this stupidity" I said pacifying her.

" Are y-you scared of me?" She asked me, her face pressed into my chest.

I smiled, hearing her muffled voice. She tells she don't want to be a innocent girl, she wants to be an strong and badass one...... But here she is. The real Vangi.

Still and Always a child!

" Yes I am! That's why I always listen to your orders and always spend my nights here. I am practically living here! But, I am very afraid you. So, even if you smile, I feel like you are glaring at me. So always.......Smile" I said.

" Hah! Okay!" She said, smiling faintly.

" Ahhh! Please don't glare at me!" I said, faking my scare.

She smiled even more, as she laughed cutely. I saw her, as her unique voice, ringing in my ear.

Suddenly she stopped laughing.

" You are lying. I am laughing all this time, but you are not scared" she said glaring at me.

" Nope now only you are smiling. If you are glaring at me, I see it as smile. So always smile, if you want me to be scared at you okay?" I said smiling

" Dei Samieee, ennatha na oru chutti kuzhanthai ya irunthalum, ipdi ennkita poi solladha da!" She said beating me in my arm.

" You are always a kid Vangi." I said smiling.

~

" Hello Pughazh?"

I gasped, as i head appa's drunk voice boomed thru my phone.

" Hello- A-Appa??"

" Appa? Master nu kupduve nu nanaichen." He said soberly.

" Hello, enge irukinge?? Tell me the location, I will come to pick you up" I said.

" Vena da pughazh. I am happy dying. I shot you right? So it's my turn."

" Appa, edhoo pesathinge! Konjam unga location mattum share pannunge please" I begged.

" Dei.... Oru adarndhe kaadu. Athuk kaparok ore periya malai. Suthi en pullingo. Thoorathe ore chinna azhagane kolam. Epdi da ennoda location? I will climb up the mountain and I will die happily!"

" Aiyo! Edam peru enna?" I asked.

" Dei adhe vidu da. En ponnu kitta na sorry nu sonna tha sollu ne? Avale romba kaste padititain. Aprom antha chinna paiyan kitta koda sorry sollidu en sarpa. Na avangaluku oru periye baram. Nanum en pondatti Kudiye poi senthuduven!" He blabbered.

" Appa, edho onnu pesathinge! Engaluku neenga mattum than pa irrukinge. Neenga nandan hills kitta thane irukinge?" I asked him

" Ama da! Na enge than irukean. Sekiran vanthu ennoda ponathe thokitu poidu."

" Hello, Appa? Appa?"

All I heard was a beep sound. I need to reach the location at once....

~

" Yaruda enthe pavamane ponnu?" I asked Ashwin who was sitting and driving the car besides me.

We somehow escaped shaki ma, telling that we will take the girl and come. And the whole time Ashwin was smirking, evily.

" Ivalo neram, smirk pannriye, unnaku vai valikatha?" I blurted out in curiousity.

" Ennaku inthe ulgathe ore vishayam romba pudikam. Guess what it is?" He asked me

Killing?
Burying?
Hurting?
Destroying?
Hating?
Money?

Ivanuku pudichathu ellamea kola pandrathu than!

" Me?" I asked him.

" I would rather die burning in hot oil, than liking you raksha"

Sadist

" I love...Revenge" he said.

Ahhh...Yes! Typical Acharya who loves taking revenge for just smiling at them.

" I should've guessed" I said.

" So.... I always gets excited to take revenge. When I am excited my famous smirk comes in my face automatically" he said.

Unaku smirk panni vaivalikatha nu thane sa ketean? Athuku en da ivalo periya kathe soldra?

" Niashh piece of information" I said nervously.

" Btw, who is that girl?" I asked him.

" You will see"

~

" Please tell me i am dreaming" I said, as I saw thangam's house in front of me.

" You are not" Ashwin said casually.

We both got down as Ashwin, straightened his coat and ran his hand thru his hand. His smirk growing wider.

" This is that...... That little girl who threw the check on my face in the hospital's house right?" He asked me

I nodded numb, processing the whole situation.

Is Thangam, the girl he hates most?

Leave that Rakshan! Is Thangam the poor girl that will be in Ashwin's clutches?

Leave that too Rakshan! You are the one who suggested this damn idea!!

" What are you thinking Vulture?"

" Er.... Nothing......" I said.

" Heh, it will break your heart right? Because this little girl is like your-"

" Sister" I hissed.

Ashwin raised his eyebrows, as he cleared his throat.

" That's what I was about to say. Anyways, the documents ready?" He asked me.

I nodded solemnly.

We both walked towards the house, as I rang the doorbell.

I closed my eyes tightly, praying that Pughazh should be in the house, or Thangam should not be in the house.

" Rakshan Anna epdi-"

I opened my eyes hearing Sam's voice. His friendly glance turned into a cold glare.

His smile turned into a cold thin straight line.

" Enna visheyam?" He asked us.

" We need to see Tha-Shivangi Aryan" I said proffesionally.

" Hmm... Why?" He asked us.

I could feel the heat radiating in Ashwin besides me.

Thambiii! Thapichi odidu, konja nerathule enthe satan velaiye kamchidum.

" We will say-"

" Dei, Samieeee"

I facepalmed mentally, when I heard Thangam's voice. I could Ashwin's eye glint in the corner of my eye.

" Yaru da?" Thangam's voice reached us.

Ashwin went into the house, when Sam moved away from the door. I went behind him.

I saw the big smile in thangam's face change into a cold smirk.

Ellarukum ithey reaction thana Ashwin-e patha? Na mattum than, Avane pathu paithiyam mathri sirikiran no? Athanale than Avan en kitta romba advantage edukurana enna?

" What do you want Mr. Acharya?" Thangam asked.

Ashwin smiled evily, as he walked into the center of hall observing the house

" You remember my name Miss. Aryan! Surprising....." He exclaimed smirking

" I am surprised that you are here... What is the matter?" Shakthi asked.

Ashwin saw Shakthi Patheticly.

" Let me come to the point straight Miss. Aryan" Ashwin said

" Shivangi is fine " Thangam said.

Ashwin raised his eyebrows.

" Okay Shivangi. I came here to discuss a..... Deal. More like a Agreement" Ashwin said.

" Agreement? What king of agreement Ashwin?" Thangam asked

" Shivangi, I prefer if you call me Mr. Acharya than my first name. Have you not heard of manners Miss?" Ashwin asked coldly.

" Well, I would prefer if you call me Miss. Aryan too"

" You said me to call you Shivangi. Did you forget?"

" For your information Ashwin, Respect and manners doesn't define on the way of calling others in thier first name. It is on how we react, or how we behave. It is clear that, you have never even heard of the actual manners right?" Thangam said.

Ashwin's cold glare turned even more cold.

" I don't do manners. I don't need to respect anyone. I am above than everyone" Ashwin said.

" Then don't expect manners from other too Ashwin. And, also the one who think he is above than everyone is the most belowest than anyone." Thangam said.

Pahh, ennama roast pandra!

" You love to talk eh?" Ashwin asked.

" You love to boast eh?" Thangam shot back.

" Kodave poranthatu"

" Same here"

Ashwin smiled, evily as he sat down in the couch.

" So.... Atleast tell me what's the matter Ashwin?" Thangam asked.

" Impatient aren't you?" He asked.

" I am pretty sure you came here to fight with me Ashwin.

" You can keep it that way. But I came here to keep a deal with you of 2 years" Ashwin said.

" 2 years?" Sam asked

Ashwin saw me as indicating I should explain this. He hates talking, but he loves Arguing.

" So.... The deal is..... The agreement is that Shivangi should be Ashwin's Wife for just 2 years." I said.

......

......

......

" WHAT!?!?!"

" Wife of this devil?" Thangam gasped.

" That too for 2 years?" Sam asked.

" And why are you choosing akka?" Shakthi demanded.

I sighed as all the 3 bombarded with lots of questions.

" Wait! This is a fake marrige aka contact marrige for 2 years. Reason is... You see.... Ashwin's mother want to see him getting married. Only for 2 years you both act like a married couple. After than both can seperate." I said

" If his mother wants to marry, let him marry! Why the hell you guys are putting this contract marrige, that too why vangi?" Sam asked.

" Why do you care so much?" Ashwin spoke all of sudden.

" My friend." Thangam said scowling.

" Well... I don't care. I choose you because I hate you. I want you to be my person servant or aka wife. So I am choosing you as a contract wife for 2 years" Ashwin said casually.

" What if I say NO?" Thangam asked.

" I will fire you brother, kill him, you, this asshole and this small kid. I will kill your whole family how about that?" Ashwin asked.

" Well let me put it in this way. I will go to the press and give a statement that the great Ashwin Acharya blackmailed me into marrying me. And when I said no, he threatened to kill his whole family. How about that?" Thangam asked.

" I will kill you before you go to the press. How about that?" Ashwin said.

" I will file a molestation and abuse case on you, with an attempt rape. You will spend you life in prison. How about that?" Thangam shot back

" I am rich, I can do anything to cover it up hunny" Ashwin said smirking.

" I am an woman, I can do anything to lock you up in the jail. How about that baby?" Thangam asked smirking.

" I don't suffer for the crime which I don't do. I will rather do that crime and go to jail. How about that?" Ashwin said huskily.

Ivan enna vekkame illame pesuran....

.......

I saw Thangam's flushed face. Instantly she recovered from the blush.

" I will give you a slipper shot how about that?" Thangam said.

" I will kill you both how about that? Ada chi! Niruthunge! Ippo ungaluku enna than venum? Dei sadist anthan Thangam sollitale avaluku ishtam illa nu! Va da dei, vera edhavathu ponnu kadaikame laam poiduva?" I asked irritated.

" No... I want this girl" Ashwin said in a low voice.

I gasped, as I saw the burning fire in his eyes.

" I will offer you money Shivangi" Ashwin said.

" Give you damn money to some beggar Ashwin!!! I don't want your money" Shivangi said angryly.

" 1 million?"

" Nope"

" 10 million?"

" Hell no"

" 50 million?"

" Ashwin Kaur Acharya, last and final, I won't accept this offer. I am not a gold digger for god's sake. Leave this my house." Thangam said strictly.

" You are turning this offer down, to the Ashwin Acharya, Shivangi Aryan. Be Ready to face the consequences." Ashwin sneered.

" You are actually proposing me with this sick offer the Shivangi Aryan, Ashwin Acharya. I am always ready for the consequences" Thangam shot back.

" You are again and again playing with the fire. Be carefull or else you will get burned one time very badly hunny" Ashwin warned.

" You are again and again approaching the water. Be careful or else you will get choked very badly baby" Thangam challenged.

I will be the one who will be burned and get choked too. Because I am the one who suggested this idea.....

Way to go Disaster Creator!

:--------------------:

Who will get burned or choked? The fire or water? Or... Both in this twisted mafia game of love and betrayal?

Here you go! Some expected shivangi to say yes, but nah! How was this chap? Love you guys a lot and peace out for now :)

𝓦𝓲𝓽𝓱 𝓛𝓸𝓿𝓮,
𝓐𝓮𝓼𝓽𝓱𝓮𝓻𝓲𝓬 𝓐𝓾𝓽𝓱𝓸𝓻 ❣︎❣︎❣︎

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

118K 10.9K 44
Hello guys. I'm one among the millions and millions of ashaangians around the world. This is my first story. Just tried to write a crime thriller sto...
341K 21.9K 105
it is an fiction story ..my imagination.. iam an ashangian ..it about sivaangi and ashwin and some of CWC character are added it is full imaginatio...
460K 30.3K 70
This is a fanfiction and truly my imagination. Everything is fair in love and War. when war is for love then everything becomes fair. Sahana a young...
30.1K 3.1K 27
When we never want to love someone in our life , the fate makes it impossible, here, Arjun never wanted to love someone again in his life , but will...