ʀᴏᴏᴍᴀᴛᴇꜱ | ᴀᴋᴀᴀꜱʜɪ ᴋᴇɪᴊɪ

By __irenesthetic__

In which akaashi and y/n are roomates [Fluff, comedy (ig) Manga spoilers] Haikyuu belongs to Haruichi Furudat... More

ɪɴᴛʀᴏᴅᴜᴄᴛɪᴏɴ
ᴘʀᴏʟᴏɢᴜᴇ
ɢᴇɴᴛᴇʟᴍᴀɴ
ᴘʟᴀɴ
ᴅʀᴜɴᴋ
ᴅᴀᴛᴇ
ɢɪʀʟꜰʀɪᴇɴᴅ
ʙᴏꜱꜱ
ᴊᴇᴀʟᴏᴜꜱ
ᴅᴀɴᴄᴇ
ʟᴏᴠᴇ
ᴡᴇᴅᴅɪɴɢ
ꜰᴀᴍɪʟʏ
end
bonus chapter

ᴡᴏʀᴋ

2.3K 46 47
By __irenesthetic__

At the break of dawn, the raven-haired man's eyes flickered noticing he was cuddling his roommate.

Akaashi's eyes widened upon remembering the night before a weird but lovely night.

He moved away trying not to wake the woman up, as he wondered how would she react.

He quietly went to his bathroom to take a quick shower, the sound of water runnning stirred the girl awake.

She sat up feeling her head throb. She saw the room and realised it was not her room, the girl saw her wearing bathrobe.

As millions of thought running through her mind.

The bathroom door opened. She saw her roomate in a towel. She found it extremely hot but that was not her priority at that moment.

"Good that you're awake" the raven-haired man said. The female stayed quite, trying her absolute best not to stare at the Greek god that stood in front of her.

"Did we have that thing" the woman said

"What thing" the raven-haired boy said

"God! 'it' that thing" the female said

Raven-haired boy took few second to realise what she meant "oh sex? ofcourse not" he replied.

"Then uhm w-why am I h-here why I a-am w-wearing a b-bathrobe" the girl said while stuttering.

"Calm down you fell asleep in a bathrobe and in my room then you asked me to sleep with you" the man said

"Why did you let me sleep with you" the woman replied

"Well you said you would start crying" the man lied hoping you would believe him.

And you believed him.

"Did I said something else stupid" you asked

"Well you said how you used to think I look like ethereal and I still do" the man said.

"I am so sorry if you want I may leave your apartment I am calling mom-" you were cut off by him "listen, it's okay calm down and get ready for work I will drop you and no need call auntie and no need to leave my apartment for this stupid reason okay?" The man said.

"Y-yes" you said "now get ready" the man said.

Timeskip
|At work|

"Well how is your boyfriend" lavanya asked "no Lavi they are just 'friends'" Christan said teasing you.

"Well he dropped her at work too" Lavi said.

"Well his mother and my mother are bestfriend nothing else and we are friends" you said

lying cause ofcourse you had a feeling for him like who wouldn't like him.

"Yeah yeah 'friends'" both Lavanya and Christan said.

"Anyways I need to go see you around" you said

"Bye" they said

Bestay( ◜‿◝ )♡

Oi
Oi
Oi
Oi
Oi
Oi
Oi
Oi
Oi
OI

Yes?

MY shoot is doneeee bruh
Sakusa is a clean freak it took a lot
Of time cause of him ugh but he is handsome tho
We are meeting tomorrow right?

Ik sakusa is a clean freak bokuto
Always cries about it dayum
Ahh yea yes tomorrow at the bar

Time?
And dayum you like akaashi
don't You?

8 pm
Ahhh I do but He doesn't
like me back I will move
On ig

He does don't worry and
what are you doing?

Designing and measurement
And he doesn't hah

Designing and measurement? Like
Ohhh WHICH PROJECT YOU GOT

IT sector :/

Gah dayum
Did you saw the Akaashi's
Instagram Post?

Nope why?

HE IS LOOKING LIKE GREEK
GOD

When does he not look like
Greek god
Anyways I need to
Bye

Bye
*Liked by you*

•|timeskip|•

Keiji <3

I am waiting outside.

Gimme 1 minute I am coming

:-)

( ◜‿◝ )♡
*Liked by keiji <3*

"Hey" you replied keiji saw your dress was messed and your hair in a messy bun. "Tough day?" Keiji asked.

"Yea" you replied

"Mind to elaborate" raven-haired boy asked

"Well by Monday we need complete the project it's to design and measurement for IT sector and guess what today is Wednesday the people with whom I am supposed to do this project they don't know anything I finished the project by my own and they took half credits which was fully done by me it took me 1 full day I skipped my lunch and now I am hungry and took the measurement by today night I need to finish it the drawing, colour everything is done by me and and-"

You were cut off by akaashi giving you hug "well ik it's your second day at work I am sorry if it was tough don't overwork and let's and have some ramen"

Akaashi looked down to see you crying which made him scared "did I said something which offended you I am sorry" akaashi said

"No actually why are you nice thank you so much keiji" you said causing him to blush

"Well let's go and have some ramen" keiji said

|Timeskip|
At home
12 am

You were still doing the measurement who knew it will take a lot of time where as you made akaashi sleep in your bed cause he was going to sleep with you.

|6am|

Keiji woke up seeing you still doing the measurements. "When did you sleep" keiji asked "I didn't" you replied "today is the day we are meeting Kamya right?" Keiji said earning hum for you.

"Well take rest I will submit this to your office on my way at work and I will say it's your credit no one should have it good night darling" keiji said causing you to blush at the nickname he gave.

|Timeskip|
8 pm

You finished your work and got all the credits you were wondering what akaashi said them. Then you got a notification from akaashi

Keiji <3

I am waiting outside.

Wait a second.
*Read*

"Hey" you said "well hello that's a nice dress" keiji said "you like it?" You asked him "nope loved it" he replied.

"That's funny" you said.

"Y/n pose" keiji said and took your photo

"Awww thank you" you said "well if you don't mind may I post it on my insta?" Keiji said while blushing "s-sure" you replied while blushing (a/n: yes you both are blushing awww)

(A/n: this is the pose you made lol it's cute right?)

5k likes | 100+ comments

Keiji.akaashi: @ tuna.y/n isn't she the cutest?

@ atsumu.miya: WAIT SHE IS CUTE YOU BOTH ARE TOGETHER???????

@ bokuto.koutaru: OMGGGG MY SHIP IS SAILING @ Nakamura.kamya THIS COULD BE US BUT YOU PLAYING?

@ Nakamura.Kamya replied to bokuto
Awww love ya

@ sakusa.kiyoomi: what is happening? Am I late?

@ hinata.shoyo: awww she is the prettiest I wanna meet her akaashi san please I wanna meet her.

|100+ comments|

(A/n: YES BESTAY YOU ARE GONNA MEET KAMYA BOKUTO AND MANY MORE IN THE NEXT CHAPTER

Anyways

Take care , stay safe , ik it's bad but still
Luv ya <3)

♡˖꒰ᵕ༚ᵕ⑅꒱

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

195K 4.8K 17
In which you join Fukurodani's infamous volleyball club as their manager and soon you find yourself falling for their setter's charm. ♡ WARNING: Mang...
233K 6.3K 23
You are Bokuto's younger sister and are pretty much like him. You've always wondered how Akaashi ever put up with him. As Bokuto goes on to graduate...
173K 5.3K 51
-𝐤𝐨𝐭𝐚𝐫𝐨 𝐛𝐨𝐤𝐮𝐭𝐨 𝐱 𝐟𝐞𝐦!𝐫𝐞𝐚𝐝𝐞𝐫 -before graduating college y/n was great friends with akaashi, bokuto, hotaru, kenma, and kuroo...
215K 2.6K 22
>「𝘸𝘦𝘭𝘤𝘰𝘮𝘦 𝘵𝘰 𝘩𝘪𝘨𝘩 𝘴𝘤𝘩𝘰𝘰𝘭 𝘯𝘰𝘸 𝘱𝘪𝘤𝘬 𝘺𝘰𝘶𝘳 𝘵𝘦𝘢𝘮 」 Haikyuu belongs to Haruichi Furudate.