Hold Me Tight

Bởi Golden_1601

"You've started this game so let's play it fair and square, you've married me without my will so I'll fuck yo... Xem Thêm

prologue
Chapter 1: Auction
Chapter 3: Unexpected
Chapter 4: Confrontation
Chapter 5: Welcome to hell
Chapter 6: Dejected
chapter 7: Unsettling feeling
Chapter 8: Dominating
Chapter 9: Change in heart
Chapter 10: Dancing with the Devil
Chapter 11: Dilemma
Chapter 12 : Guilt
Chapter 13: Being nice
Chapter 14: Honeymoon
Chapter 15: kissed my breath away
Chapter 16: His weakness
Chapter 17: Inner Demons
Chapter 18: Final goodbyes
Chapter 19: Body, heart and soul
Chapter 20: Realisation
Author's Note
Chapter 21: Irresistible
Chapter 22: Unfortunate
Chapter 23: Back Stabber

Chapter 2: Pain

2.8K 83 21
Bởi Golden_1601

"The scars you can't see are the hardest to heal."

Ishani

After running aways from the venue I came straight to the place which is very close to my heart, because this is the place where I used to come with my parents when they are alive. It is an ordinary park with lots of flower bushes, artificial streams, a small lake with boating arrangement and greenery everywhere.

Sitting under a big oak tree where we three used to came for picnic almost every Sunday, I let my tears fall. I feel the same pain as I did when my parents died. The necklace is the last memory of them I have, and I lost it too. After their death my uncle made me that necklace, with their rings entangled with each other, it gave me the feel, that they are still with me, but now it's void again.

I started to blame everyone, my aunt to made me go there, my uncle for not receiving my calls, the guards for letting me in, the stupid rotating door which led me to my misery, and mostly that arrogant jerk for auctioning my property without my permission. I didn't caste a look on him, as I'm too involved in protecting my necklace, but I'm sure by his rude demeanor that he must be looking like a monster.

I cried my eyes out untill there are no tears left, then I weakly stand in my feet and make my way to home.It's almost evening when I reached home. As soon as I entered the living room I welcomed by a tight slap in my left cheek, and by the impact my head turns to my right and my eyes gets teary again. And without looking I can say this is my aunt, because it's not the first time she hit me.

"Mom what are you doing!" I heard Maahi's panicked voice and her failed attempt to defend me because this never works.

"Where were you all day? Did you even know how worried your uncle became? You are such a burden. You should died along with your parents." My aunt said to me angrily with grasping a fistful of hair and made me look at her. Her grip is so tight that I thought my scalp gonna come out. I didn't reply just close my eyes and let my tears fall again. She pushed me angrily to the ground and I hit my head in the coffee table. Immediately a trail of hot liquid trickle down my forehead, and by touching that with my fingers I saw blood.

"Isha." Maahi shouted and rushed to my side, I can see her crying over my pathetic situation.

"Stay away Maahi, I'll kill this girl today. Only because of this bitch your dad lost his job. His blood pressure got increased to the point he could have had a heart attack!" My aunt shouted again while shoving Maahi away from me. Unable stop her mother from continuously beating me, she ran towards uncle and aunt's shared bedroom, while aunt continued on abusing me physically and verbally.

"Isha." I heard my uncles voice after few seconds and looked at his worried face. He almost ran towards me and shouted at my aunt to back off, she let me go and my body limped on the floor but my uncle picked me up and place my head in his lap.

"Oh God, Isha don't close your eyes, keep them open.... Maahi call Mrs. D'Souza right now." I heard my uncle's panick stricken voice and some shuffling around me, but I felt dizzy and have difficulty to keep my eyes open. I can see my uncle's blurry face and feel a continuous patting on my cheek to keep me awake but soon blackness overpower my vision.

I squinted my eyes open and immediately felt a sharp pain in my forehead, that made me hiss. Some parts of my body also ached. I open my eyes slowly and realize I'm in my bed surrounded by my uncle, Maahi and Mrs. D'Souza. She is our neighbor and a doctor.

"How are you feeling now?" She asked me with a sad smile and I smiled back a little and despite all the pain I replied,

"I'm fine." She shaked her head and with a sigh said,

"It's not good to lie to your doctor Isha. Here take this, it'll lessen the pain and help you to sleep." She gave me a painkiller and a glass of water. Maahi helped me to sit up a little and take the medicine.

"I have stitched your wound for now, but it'll take some time to heal, so take care of yourself." She said to me and I nodded. She then stand up and bid us goodbye before leaving. Maahi sat beside me in the bed and hold my hand tightly, I look at her with a little smile. I felt my uncle's hand in my head softly caressing with a teary eyes and said,

"I'm sorry Isha, I have failed to protect you and as well the most precious thing of yours." He said guilty and a single drop of tear left his eyes. I immediately place my hand above his and said,

"No no uncle, don't blame yourself, it's not your fault! It's entirely my fault, I'm the most unlucky girl who never did anything right and because of my stupidity I lost the last memory of my parents." Tears continuously roll down my cheeks at the memory of the event. He wipes my face gently with his thumb and say,

"No dear, that is not the last thing your parents left...it's you, you are the most valuable and precious person they left behind. By seeing you growing up infront of my eyes, I felt like somehow I kept my promise I had given to your father in his death bed, your mom and dad would be so proud of you, like I'm." He said with a soft smile made me tear up more and I hugged him tightly, he hugged me back and rub my back soothingly while saying,

"Now no more crying, you should rest, we'll talk tomorrow, okay?" Wiping my tears and detaching myself from him I asked,

"How's your health? Aunt told me your blood pressure risen! And what about the job? Did they fire you?!" I asked him worriedly.

"I'm fine Isha, at my age this kind of health problem happens and about the job....they didn't fire me but suspend me for a while." He said sadly and my eyes widened in shock. I know how important is this job for this household, because he is the only earning member in the family. The little salary I get from my part time job, has finished paying my college tuition fees, so I can't help financially either.

"What!" Thats the only thing left from my mouth. I felt guilty that because of me, uncle got suspended.

"Don't worry about it, they will call me back soon, as you know I'm the best in my job, they can't ran their business a single day without me." Uncle said jokingly and laughing to lit up my mood, and to hide his sadness from me. I smiled back to show him that I'm convinced, but I know very well he'll be fired as soon as they find a replacement.

Rohan

All the media houses have covered the blunder happened in the auction event. All the businessman made fun of the event and referred Adi's company as inefficient, lacking in sincerity, unprofessional and what not. They even said that, he came this far only because his father is a giant in the business world. But the truth is Adi never take any help from his father, neither financially nor emotionally.

Despite of being the son of a famous business tycoon, he build this empire on his own. His father never supported him in the process but he is determined enough and that's how he came this far. His only supporter is his grandmother who had even sold her share of the company to help Adi when he is in crisis, although he didn't use that money and overcome all the obstacles by his smartness and hardwork.

After the event Adi shut himself in his apartment and don't even received my calls, I can understand he needs some alone time for himself, but his grandma is worried sick for him. She is the only person in Adi's family who cares for him. His dad Mr. Adhiraj Oberoi is so busy in his business that he never care for his wife or children, resulting Adi's mother became lonely and an alcoholic, and she solely accused her husband for her situation. They continues with their broken marriage only for the sake of their public image. Adi's elder brother Rajvir Oberoi is just like his father, arrogant and selfish,he always got what he wants by hook or by crook, and that's why their father always prefers him over Adi.

From their childhood Mr. Oberoi discriminate between Raj and Adi, because Raj became the future heir of Oberoi group of companies. No matter how hard Adi tried and how well he did, his father never praised him, so after some years he stopped proving himself to his father and chose his own path. Adi's father and his brother both underestimate his abilities and mock him about his own way in business, that's why he never used his father's name in getting successful.

I know that much because we are best friends since diapers, I'm with him through his thick and thin, we are partners in crime and always got each other's back. I witnessed every struggle he did to reach this far. Other than his grandma I'm the one who is close to him, we are like brothers.

I'm on my way to 'Holy Cross Hospital' to meet Adi's grandma, she is in there from last two month after diagnosed with a brain tumor, and unfortunately doctors said that she couldn't make it more than three months. After hearing that Adi got completely shattered. I still remember how he made a huge ruckus when the doctors said his grandma can't be cured. He became more cold and distant after that day. He visits his grandma on a daily basis and make sure to keep his happy facade infront of her. But she knows Adi more than himself, so it's not a secret from grandma that his grandson is suffering and after her who would care for him?! This question eating her alive.

"Hello beautiful, you want to meet me?" I greeted grandma as soon as I entered her room, she look at me with worried face and I know what question is coming next.

"Rohan! Where is Adi? Is he alright? And what's the event blunder the media is talking about?!" She bombard me with questions. I sighed and sat beside her bed, then said,

"Calm down Dadi (grandma), Adi is fine, he is in his apartment, he'll come to meet you later. And about the event..." I trailed off as handing her a iPad, she take it with confusion untill the CCTV footage of the event started to play. She saw the whole video without any expression, then she look up to me and asked in amusement,

"Who is this girl?"

"She is the niece of one of our legal advisor Mr. Roy, I don't know her name." She hummed in response and after some moments she said,

"I want every information about this girl." By her look, it's seems she is upto something, so I asked,

"Why?" I look at her with squinted eyes, she smiled and said,

"I'll tell you after you give me the information." She said casually. I took out my phone and dialed a particular number, then said in the phone,

"I want every details about the niece of Mr. Roy, one of our legal advisor, within an hour." And I cut the call. Grandma looked at me with a smug grin and before I asked what is she thinking, the doctor came in.

The doctor did the regular check up and gave her a couple of injections, the nurse made her took the necessary medicines. I sat in the nearby couch and lazily scrolling through my phone, which is bombard with the notifications of today's blunder from different social media. Suddenly a notification from a private number poped up in my screen and grabbing my attention. I already knew it must be from my private investigator, to whom I asked for the girls information.

I opened the email and there it is, all the details about that mysterious girl.

'Name- Ishani Roy
DOB- 15th October, 2002
Age- 20
Parents Died in a car accident ten years ago.Since then she is living with her uncle, aunt and two cousins.
Currently enrolled in final year of economics department in St. Peter's College, and top student in her class.
Mostly seen with a girl name Urvi Patel, in her department.
Participate in all cultural and academic events of college, won several medals and awards in excellence.
Work in a Cafe as a part timer.'
At the end some couple of photos attached to the document.

I'm about to tap in the first picture when grandma asked,

"You got the information?" I looked at her with a smile and walked towards her, then give her my phone. She read all the details very carefully and tap on her picture. A small smile crept on her face and she said to herself,

"Perfect." But I heard it, so I asked her impatiently,

"Dadi, could you please spill the beans now?!" She looked at me and then said,

"Look at her, isn't she beautiful?" I look at the picture of her, hugging another girl while smiling brightly.

'Wow....she looks more beautiful when smiles.'

I thought and realized after some moments I'm smiling too. Grandma take my expression as an approval and then said again,

"So, what do you think? How'd she looks with our Adi?!" I'm still in my daze as I'm still looking at her picture and without thinking I reply,

"What do you mean, Dadi?" I asked frowning when she turn the phone towards her.

"Duffer, As Adi's wife. I want Adi to marry this girl." She said smiling. My eyes widened in shock and mouth agape.

"What?" I can't suppressed the obvious shock in my voice, she chuckled but didn't say anything, just keep looking at her picture. I compose myself from the shock and said to her,

"Dadi I think this is a very bad idea, you know how Adi is so against the concept of marriage, let alone arrange marriage. And didn't you saw how rude he behaved to this girl? Right now if he despise someone to the core, then it must be this girl. Technically because of her, Adi faces all the humiliation! He'll never agree with this, I'm damn sure." I tried to reason with her, that how impossible of what she is saying.

"And besides, what did you saw in this girl that you made such a huge decision so quickly? You didn't even know her in person." I said to her slightly annoyed. She looks at my frowning face and said,

"My instinct says, she'd be the perfect life partner for Adi. She'd bring our old Adi back, she'd make him alive and give him a reason to be happy again." A soft smile dancing in her lips as if she can see the future while saying those words. I just looked at her dumbfounded.

"I don't understand a single thing you are saying Dadi! But how did you convince Adi about this, he'd refuse this right away, for sure." I said to her.

"Don't worry, I have my ways, and besides, shouldn't I take a little advantage of my illness?" She asked me wiggling her eyebrows while smiling mischievously and I immediately understand what's in her mind.

"You're unbelievable." I said chuckling a little and she smiled as well.

"Trust me kid, my 75 years of life experience says, this girl can change our Adi's life completely." She told me with so much hope in her eyes. I sighed deeply and shake my head.

"Oh, you call Mr. Roy, and tell him that I want to meet him tomorrow morning. And also start preparing for the wedding, I want it to be done within a week." She said suddenly, getting all excited.

"Wow wow...hold on old lady, don't you think, you are hoping too much? I mean you don't even know what Adi would say, and besides, what if the girl rejects the marriage proposal?" I asked surprised obviously, in which she replied,

"They'll agree. Listen Rohan, I don't know how much time do I have left, and I want to see him settle down before I die, unless I won't find peace after my death." She said sadly and I hold her hand tightly, then said,

"Dadi, don't say that. Nothing will happen to you, doctor's said you responded to the treatment and there is hope that you..." she cut me off in middle by saying,

"Don't need to lie to me kid, I can feel my condition getting worse day by day. I'm not afraid of dying Rohan, I lived my life to the fullest and didn't have any regrets. I just want Adi to live his life too, have someone who give him the love and care he deserves, after me he have someone to call his family. Please Rohan, help me to fulfil my last wish." Silent tears escaping her wrinkled eyes, made my eyes glossy too and without wasting any moment I replied,

"Ok Dadi I promise you, I'll make sure you see this marriage." She smiled with teary eyes and I asked her my leave then go straight to do the preparation as grandma said. From now on, my only focus is to follow the instructions Dadi given to me to make this marriage possible.

Aditya

I fired all the staff and security guards involved with the event. By seeing the video of the girl fooling the security made me furious, how can they get manipulated by an ordinary girl, they are so useless! After checking all the video footage I concluded that she didn't create the mess intentionally, but her over smartness made things worst for me and that's enough for me to kill her, but I can't do that so I fired her uncle instead, and made sure he didn't get any job in this country.

I'm so involved in the mess that I didn't notice it's almost 8.30pm. I abruptly get up from my bed and get out of my apartment to go to meet my grandmother. At this time, nothing is more important to me than her. The thought of her not being with me after few months made me insane, I tried my best and hired most capable doctors through out the world for her treatment, but none of them can cure her.

In no time my car reached the hospital. I entered her room and a small smile spread on my face, by seeing her smiling while looking at her iPad, probably watching some funny memes, which is a habit she recently developed and read those all the time.

"Dadi, you didn't sleep yet?" I asked her while making my way towards her bed. She looked at me with a smile and said,

"I'm waiting for you. You didn't came after lunch.... how's your day?" I know she already knew about the event so I replied,

"It's all under control now." She smiled and nodded. Today she seems in a really good mood, which is very good, as the doctor said, she should be happy.... stress and tension made her condition wrost. I'm surprised that even after hearing today's news she looks chilled.

"What are you even watching, that makes you grin like that?" I asked her cocking my eyebrows and her smile broaden.

"Wedding dress." She replied with same mischievous smile and I frown.

"You are going to get married again?" I asked, earning a hit on my shoulder and I chuckled.

"Not me idiot. I'm selecting your wedding dress." My smile totally vanished by hearing her words, then I asked her irritatedly,

"Dadi what are you saying? You know very well..." she cut me off in the middle,

"Yeah I know, we've discussed about this many times. But Adi we all need someone beside us, to share our happiness and pain, someone who love us and care for us." She said softly and I looked at her bluntly, didn't believe I'm having this conversation right now.

"Are you done?" I asked her nonchalantly. She sighed and again started saying,

"Adi I never force you to do something against your will and always supported you in your every decision, but this time I'm ready to force you if needed, for your own good." Her tone is demanding and laced with determination.

Why is she so eager about my marriage this time?...we have talked about this topic multiple times before, but she never be so forceful to me.

"Dadi calm down, don't get hyper, it's not good for your health." I said to her while she keep on blabbering and the heart monitor indicates her pulse got increased, so I blurted out without thinking.

"Ok fine, I'll get married, now please calm down." She stops blabbering and a grin again plaster on her face. I shake my head in disbelief, this lady is a pro actress!

"After you cured completely, I'll get married." I said while pouring a glass of water for her.

"NO! I want you to marry within a week." She said shouting, made the glass almost slip from my grip.

"WHAT?" My eyes widened at her abrupt comment.

"Yes, you are getting married next week." She said calmly while taking the glass from my hand and sipping her water.

"Dadi! Have you lost your mind! How could I get married in one week! This is impossible!" I said irritatedly, she give me a smirk and said,

"Nothing is impossible my child.... As I said before this time I'm determined, and guess what, I've already found the bride." She winked at me. I scoffed in disbelief, she is more desperate than I thought. Then she scrolled through her iPad and give it to me.

"Here, look for yourself." She said. After glaring her for a moment I reluctantly took the iPad while groaned in annoyance. But when my eyes fall on the screen my eyes widened for a second, but then my expression darkened. I look at the picture of that girl, smiling brightly, and my blood started to boil, my fingers clenched around the iPad and my jaw clenched too. With that hard expression I look at grandma and said with gritted teeth,

"Dadi, did you even know she is the reason of the disaster happened in the auction?" Rage is evident in my tone. She sighed deeply then replied,

"I know Adi, I saw the whole footage of the event." She said softly made me more angry.

"Unbelievable! Despite knowing all, you want me to marry this girl? I'd rather kill her than marry her." With that saying I stand up and walk towards the door, only to halt in my steps after heard her.

"Consider it as my last wish." I turned around and saw she is looking at me sadly, but before I said anything she continues,

"Please Adi...maybe after that I won't be in a condition to ask for anything, or maybe not alive. "

"STOP IT! DON'T SAY THAT!" I shouted out at her absurd comment and rushed to her side.

"Don't you dare say such thing ever again!" My eyes are burning and tears are threatening to come out. She cupped my face and said,

"This is the truth my child, I don't have much time left, and it is my last wish, to see you settled in your life." I close my eyes and take a deep breath, and after a long silent moment I asked,

"Do you really want me to get married, this bad?" She chuckled slightly and nodded yes. After a long pause I finally said,

"Ok, I'll do that, if it really makes you happy." I said to her in a serious tone. She smiled brightly and pulled me into a tight hug,

"Thank you so much, Adi." She said while shedding happy tears. I hugged her back and thought,

I'll never marry her.

°•°•°•°•°•°•°•°•°•°•°•°•°•°•°•°

Hope you enjoy this chapter, please vote and comment.

Thank you 😊

Đọc tiếp

Bạn Cũng Sẽ Thích

676K 32.8K 76
*NOT EDITED* This story is about three couples.... ................... ""Get ready," he said, noticing her fierce expression. "I won't be getting re...
146K 13.4K 14
𝐓𝐡𝐢𝐬 𝐛𝐨𝐨𝐤 𝐬𝐞𝐫𝐯𝐞𝐬 𝐚𝐬 𝐚 𝐬𝐞𝐪𝐮𝐞𝐥 𝐭𝐨 "𝐑𝐞𝐝 𝐒𝐭𝐫𝐢𝐧𝐠𝐬: 𝐅𝐚𝐭𝐞𝐝 𝐁𝐨𝐧𝐝" 𝐚𝐧𝐝 𝐢𝐬 𝐧𝐨𝐭 𝐢𝐧𝐭𝐞𝐧𝐝𝐞𝐝 𝐭𝐨 𝐛𝐞 �...
88.6K 4.5K 32
╰┈➤✮ 𝐴𝑎𝑟𝑛𝑎𝑣 × 𝑇𝑎𝑛𝑖𝑠ℎ𝑘𝑎 ❝𝑯𝒂𝒎 𝒂𝒂𝒑𝒔𝒆 𝒃𝒐𝒉𝒐𝒕 𝒎𝒐𝒉𝒐𝒃𝒃𝒂𝒕 𝒌𝒂𝒓𝒕𝒆 𝒉𝒂𝒊 𝑻𝒂𝒏𝒊𝒔𝒉𝒌𝒂❞ *:・゚✧...