Sinister // BTS HORROR FF

By DEVIL729

It comes after the kids. Only those who are the youngest ones in the family. ---------------------- BTS and a... More

Introduction
Main Characters
Trailer
Prologue
1
2
3
4
5
6
7
8
9
10
11
12
13
14
15
16
17
18
19
20
21
22
24
25
26
27
28
29
30
31
32
33
34
35
36
Epilogue
Author's note

23

985 76 53
By DEVIL729

Sorry for the late update.

------------------------------------------------------

The Next Morning:

Hoseok POV:

*beep*

*beep*

*beep*

Oh boy! What the hell happened?

I slowly opened my eyes to see a white ceiling above me. I was laying on a bed. I looked at my left to see a heart beating monitor. But God my head hurts like hell.

Me: *groan*.

Taehyung: Guys he's awake!

Namjoon: Dont shout Taehyung.

Yoongi: Jungkook go and call the doctor.

Jungkook: Ok hyung.

I saw Jungkook dash out of the room.

Me: Where am I?

Yoongi: You're in the hospital Hobi.

Me: My head hurts.

I touched my forehead. A strong bandage was wrapped around it.

Jin: Hobi?

Me: Yes hyung.

Jin: We found you in the basement this morning. You were unconscious in there. But thankfully you weren't bleeding.

Me: Oh man.

Jimin: We want to ask you many things right now Hobi hyung. But its better if you get well first.

Me: I wish to tell you guys many things too but I dont think I can.

Namjoon: That's why you need to rest.

Jungkook: I'm here with the doctor.

Jungkook came in and following behind him was the doctor who also came in with a worried expression. I was shook when I saw him.

Me: Hyungwon!?

Hyungwon: Hobi!?

Me: My dude my man!!

Yoongi: Whoa hold the fuck up. You two know eachother?

Me: We are besties man.

Hyungwon: Yeah Mr Min!

Namjoon: This is cool.

Jin: Can I say something doc?

Hyungwon: Sure hyung.

Jin: You're hot. ( ͡° ͜ʖ ͡°)

Me: Really Jin. 😑

Jin: What!? I'm stating facts.

Jimin: Not gonna lie but he really is handsome.

Taehyung: I'm blinded by the beauty too. Where did you find such a handsome friend Hobi hyung?

Me: We are childhood friends. We went to the same dance class together.

Hyungwon: Yep. But unfortunately I wanted to become a doctor so I quitted dance class. Now here I am. I was really shocked when I heard what happened to Hobi. I thought something worse would happen to you.

Hobi: Thanks for worrying Wonnie. You are a great friend.

Raven: Hey guys I'm here. Hobi oppa you're finally awake!! And I also got-

Raven froze in her spot when she saw Hyungwon. Boy she looks so shocked. I saw her ears and cheeks turn red.

Raven: You're so goddamn handsome.

Hyungwon: Thankyou miss 😁

Raven: Did I finally found my prince? 😍

Jungkook: Raven you're embarrassing yourself.

Yoongi: I think I'm the one whose embarrassed.

Me: Raven meet my friend Hyungwon. Hyungwon that's my cute friend Raven.

Hyungwon: Pleasure to meet you Raven. 😁

Raven: You're too handsome. Are you single?

Taehyung: Yah stob it! Doc you're here to check on hyung. Not to check out Raven. 😤

Me: Yah! Taehyung that's not how you treat someone.

Hyungwon: Hey it's okay. He's right. I should check up on you. And yes I'm single.

Jin: Why are you being salty Taehyung?

Jimin: Maybe because he's jealous. 😏

Taehyung: Shutup Jimin! 😤

Jimin and Jin chuckled at Taehyung. He looks whenever he gets jealous. But Raven here was still gawking at Hyungwon. Her eyes sparkled so brightly. Well I cant deny that Hyungwon is handsome.

Hyungwon: Hmmmm. You're lucky you didnt get excessive brain damage. You could have gotten a hemorrhage or permanent amnesia from that fall. But I guess God wanted you to be alive.

Me: *mumbles* Amnesia would've been better.

Somehow I guess Namjoon must've heard me. I'm not lying. I really wish I got amnesia so that I would forget everything about that cursed house. But I guess God didnt want that too.

Hyungwon: You slept for 3 hours straight. Does your head still hurt?

Me: Yeah it does.

Hyungwon: I'm gonna write you some medicine that will make the pain go away. You might feel a little dizzy and your head will hurt more if you do work or put on stress. You had internal bleeding for a little moment but it wasnt severe. I recommend that you rest more at home and eat healthy.

Me: Thankyou Wonnie.

Hyungwon: Your welcome Hobi. You're discharged now. You guys take good care of him. And here are the medicines that you should buy.

Namjoon: Thanks Doc.

Hyungwon: Now I'm gonna go and check on the other patients. Bye Hobi.

Me: Bye Wonnie.

Then he exited the room and went towards the other direction.

Raven: He is so fucking handsome. This guy is so my type. He is a doctor too!! Squeeeeeeeeeeeeeee!!!

Yoongi: Raven stop shaking me.

Raven: Oop sorry.

Taehyung: 😤

Jin: Let's go home Hobi.

Me: Home? More like a hell house.
____________________

Jin POV:

Twenty minutes later we arrived at the house. The workers were still there. Some were leaving after going their work.

Namjoon: I think the floorboards are fixed now.

Me: Yeah. Let's go guys.

We all got out of the car and went inside the house. Jackson and Afifa were in the house playing monopoly with the kids. They volunteered on babysitting the kids so we let them.

Jungkook: Hey guys.

Jackson: You're back. Good to see you Hoseok.

Hoseok: You too Jackson.

Worker: Sir we've fixed your floors and made it more firm. Now they wont break.

Namjoon: Good. You may go now.

Worker: Yes sir.

Hoseok: I feel like puking right now.

Me: Let's get you inside.

We went into the living room and layed Hobi on the couch. Jungkook brought some pillows for him and Jimin brought a blanket to make him comfortable.

Hoseok: Thanks guys.

Yoongi: I'll make you some soup.

Yoongi went into the kitchen along with Raven. Even Taehyung followed them later. Meanwhile, Jungkook pulled Afifa away from the crowd to talk to her. I think its something important so I didnt interfere.

Namjoon: Jackson.

Jackson: Yes Namjoon.

Namjoon: Can you call the chief and tell him that I'm dropping out of the case?

Jackson: I will tell him but why are you dropping out?

Namjoon: We are leaving this place and we're done. You can tell the rest to the chief.

Jackson: Okay Namjoon.

Taemin: We are leaving this place?

Jin: Yes we are.

Soobin: Oh thank goodness.

Taejin: Yay we are leaving!

Luna: When are we leaving oppa?

Jimin: Tomorrow morning sweetie.

Luna: Okay.

Jackson: I'm gonna go now. Afifa let's go.

Afifa: Coming oppa.

Then they both left after bidding goodbyes.

Jungkook: Guys let's pack our stuff.

Me: Good idea. I'll go and pack Hobi's too.

Namjoon: The rest of the remaining stuff will be taken by the moving van.

Jimin: Why dont you kids go and pack your stuff?

Taemin: Ok hyung!

Taejin: Ok oppa!

Soobin: Ok hyung!

Luna: *nods*.

Then we all parted and went into our rooms so that we can pack our things and get the hell out of this house.
______________________

???: Oh no they're leaving. What are we gonna do?

???: Yeah. If we dont do something then he will be mad.

???: Let's make them unconscious like we did to that Hoseok.

???: I'm surprised he still survived after that harsh fall.

???: It was never our job to kill him. Our job is to help her kill them.

???: But they're leaving now. What are we gonna do?

???: Dont worry about it.

???: Why?

???: Because she knows what she has to do.

------------------------------------------------------

Bye guys~

Hi ladies~

Mwuahhh 💋

😈😈😈

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

45.7K 1.9K 21
~A BTS horror story~ The boys are sent on a vacation by their manager, but the location they end up in has a terrifying past. That past comes back t...
8.1K 270 18
They asked her... ᴡʜᴀᴛ ɪꜱ ʟᴏᴠᴇ ɪɴ ʏᴏᴜʀ ᴅɪᴄᴛɪᴏɴᴀʀʏ ?? She told them.... ʟᴏᴠᴇ ɪꜱ ꜱᴏᴍᴇᴛʜɪɴɢ ᴛʜᴀᴛ ɪꜱ ᴄᴏᴍᴩʟɪᴄᴀᴛᴇᴅ ʏᴇᴛ... ʙᴇᴀᴜᴛʏꜰᴜʟ ɪꜰ ʏᴏᴜ...
3.4K 1.2K 29
"It's hard to just watch you being taken away from me and not being able to do a thing," . . . . "What if there is no end to this case? What if I ju...
43.2K 1.7K 35
[COMPLETED] She's a Wandering Spirit, just like any dead souls. However, she has something that was missing. She doesn't have any memories of her pr...