Humdard🔥

By PreeRaNxSupremacy

Jo Tu Mera Humdard Hai... Suhana Har Dard Hai... Jo Tu Mera Humdard Hai 🙈 More

✿✿ Shot 1 ✿✿
Important
✿✿ Shot 2 ✿✿
✿✿ Shot 3 ✿✿
✿✿ Shot 4 ✿✿
✿✿ Shot 5 ✿✿

Teaser

1.7K 59 64
By PreeRaNxSupremacy

After all the Drama of Sonakshi Wedding......

This Track is Continuing after that....

Luthra's are back in Luthra Mansion....

The night spent like that only....

Preeta sleeps in Guest room and Karan was trying to talk her but she refused......then he leave.....

So this start from Wednesday Episode....

Scene 1

Luthra Family have done their Dinner... And resting on couch...
Then suddenly they hear..... Dhol's Voice......

Everyone is stunned ...

Drummers enters inside....

And they started drumming the drums....

Karan Alongwith Sonakshi Enters..... With full swag... Holding her hands...

And started dancing.... Bhangra.....

Preeta shocked seeing Sonakshi and Karan together.....

Dadi : Karan yeh sab kya hai.....

Karan : Dadi next week Preeta or meri Anniversary hai ... (Stands in front of Preeta) Maine socha main Sonakshi se Shaadi usi din karu.... (Preeta shockingly looks at him) and meri shaadi ki har arrangements Preeta karegi.... (Smirked)

Preeta take a back and covers her mouth with her palms.... Controlling her tears..... And run away upstairs...

Karan and Sona smirks seeing her....

Scene 2

It's Mehndi time ....

The Mehndi is applied on Sonakshi's hands....

Karan (innocently) : Preeta,,,, Can you please write my name on her palms.....

Preeta glares him and went to Sonakshi...

She glared at Karan and write the name in her palms....

She was giving him a dangerous glare...he gulps in fear seeing her....

Scene 3

Preeta was crying holding bangles....

Karan came to her.....

Karan : Kya hua Ro kyon rahi ho.....

Preeta (wiping her tears) : Kuch nahi.....

Karan sat beside her ... And holds her hands in between his palms....

Karan : Agar tumne mujhpe trust kiya hota to .... Main yeh sab nahi karta....
But u ruined everything....

Preeta looked at him blankly and jerked his hand.....

Scene 4

Karan slides the hair one side and kissed on her back.... She shivers... He turned her and intensely seeing her...
She smirks.. he raised his eyebrow and held her tightly.... And cups her face from one side.... She looks at him nervously... He smirk and leans towards her lips... She closed her eyes... He lifts her up while kissing and put her on bed..... still sucking her lips... He hovered her and she wraps her hands around him .... The screen gets blurred....

Scene 5

Lawyer : Yeh hai divorce papers... Aap dono sign karde...

Karan signed it without any hesitation.... Preeta looks at him and tears started welled up in her eyes... He forwards pen towards her....

Karan : sign karo ..

She with shaky hands take the pen and looks at Mahesh uncle... He nods at her....
She closed her eyes and signed the paper....

Lawyer : aap dono ka divorce hogaya hai.... Main ise registered karwa deta hu....

Scene 6

Karan and Sona shown sitting in mandap.....

Preeta : Karan how could you....
Tumne mujhse kaha tha ,,,,k tum shaadi nahi karoge......

Karan : Jhut kaha tha tumse,,,, Main Sona se shaadi karunga ... And no one will stop me..... Pandit ji mantra padhiye....

Preeta fell with a thud and crying miserably..... Rakhi comes from behind and takes her in her embrace....

Rakhi : Karan mat kar aisa .... Tu aisa kyon kar raha hai.....

Karan didn't gave a heed to them and proceed the Rituals.....

Scene 7

The shaadi completed...

Karan : finally meri shaadi hogayi....

Preeta shoots daggers at him..... He with all his courage..

Karan : Ghoor kya rahi ho.... tumse kaha tha naa Maine... Meri Suhagraat ka liye room sajane... Kyon nahi sajaya tumne....

Scene 8

Karan ki Suhagraat.....with her newly wedded wife....

Last me hi aayegi 😂😂😂

Mast sa romance likhungi....

~|~|~|~|~|~|~|~|~|~|~

The scene sequence will be updown as per story

So how's the Teaser...

Will try to write soon....

Let me know in comments section should I continue ....????

Stay tuned for next update..

So till then Bye

Be safe

Take care
..

Your's Silly and Laziest Writer

~Ellu~

The most beautiful cover I ever saw
By the most beautiful girl SanixPreeran

The Cover is so beautiful and amazing 😍😍😍😍

It's so lovely 💕

Luv you Tamatar for this 😍😍😍

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

744K 27.4K 102
The story is about the little girl who has 7 older brothers, honestly, 7 overprotective brothers!! It's a series by the way!!! 😂💜 my first fanfic...
452K 30.7K 46
♮Idol au ♮"I don't think I can do it." "Of course you can, I believe in you. Don't worry, okay? I'll be right here backstage fo...
140K 5.8K 102
a sister who's actions are untamed, and a brother who's feelings are untamed. With complete different personalities, yet an awesome bond, the sibling...
1.3M 56.9K 103
Maddison Sloan starts her residency at Seattle Grace Hospital and runs into old faces and new friends. "Ugh, men are idiots." OC x OC