Telescope | BBB

By Whisper018

"I'll figure out tonight what it is I need to do, Fabricate a lie and relay it back to you, In my head it's o... More

A/N
BFF Chat
Main Chat
Main Chat
Main Chat
Main Chat
Main Chat
Older Brother Group Nationwide
Main Chat
Main Chat
Main Chat
Main Chat
Younger Brothers Assemble!
softboytanah
Main Chat
softboytanah
Main Chat
Main Chat
Main Chat
Mama Tanah's Potential Husband Discussion Group

cuteleaff

71 5 0
By Whisper018

A/N: The conversation happened at night, around 7:35 pm, the same day the last conversation (Chapter 5) happened.

fantastic_cahaya: Hey Daun?

cuteleaff: Oh.

cuteleaff: Hi Cahaya.

fantastic_cahaya: What's wrong?

cuteleaff: Nothing's wrong.

fantastic_cahaya: Uh huh.

fantastic_cahaya: You're a bad liar you know that right?

cuteleaff: I know.

cuteleaff: At least I tried.

fantastic_cahaya: Yeah.

fantastic_cahaya: What's wrong?

cuteleaff: I'm happy for Yaya and Ying but I didn't know something like that could happen.

fantastic_cahaya: Something like what could happen?

cuteleaff: You know, dating the same gender.

fantastic_cahaya: ...

fantastic_cahaya: Is that what has been bothering you?

cuteleaff: Yeah...

fantastic_cahaya: You know Daun, that is something you shouldn't worry about.

cuteleaff: Huh?

fantastic_cahaya: It's a not so simple concept.

fantastic_cahaya: Love I mean.

cuteleaff: What are you talking about?

fantastic_cahaya: I'm sorry.

fantastic_cahaya: I didn't make it clear.

cuteleaff: It's okay.

fantastic_cahaya: What I mean is that love is not a simple concept. It could get complicated at times but you'll learn.

fantastic_cahaya: Please don't make me repeat myself Daun, I'm not too keen about this topic.

cuteleaff: Hehe.

cuteleaff: Don't worry I won't.

cuteleaff: But you'll tell me anyways.

fantastic_cahaya: Whatever.

cuteleaff: Haha.

fantastic_cahaya: Anyways, I think I should start with something simple. Something that's easy for you to understand.

cuteleaff: You can use big words.

fantastic_cahaya: I asked you what zephyr meant and you answered cheese.

cuteleaff: That was one time.

cuteleaff: I use big words too!

fantastic_cahaya: When it comes to Botany yes.

cuteleaff: Hmm.

fantastic_cahaya: Come on, let me continue.

cuteleaff: Hmm, fine.

fantastic_cahaya: Let's say there are two kinds of love. And each love has another list of different names but shares the same meaning as the first one mentioned. Are you following me?

cuteleaff: Yup! Continue!

fantastic_cahaya: Okay. Let me start with the first kind of love, healthy love.

fantastic_cahaya: Healthy love is the good love. It's a love that revolves around happiness and the wholesome being of a person. Healthy love can be anything good you can name like friendships.

cuteleaff: So is me loving my brothers and my parents a healthy love?

cuteleaff: Um, family love?

fantastic_cahaya: Yes Daun.

cuteleaff: Then liking horses is healthy love?

fantastic_cahaya: Um...

fantastic_cahaya: Sure? As long as it's a good kind of like then okay?

cuteleaff: How do I know if it's good?

fantastic_cahaya: How do you know? Hmm...

fantastic_cahaya: If you're happy with something, like say your friendship with Gopal, and everyone is okay and happy about it then it's good.

cuteleaff: But what if I'm friends with a grasshopper, an ant and a bird and no one is happy about that does it make it a not good love?

fantastic_cahaya: Well if you and your friends are happy with each other's company then it's a good love. The others will learn how to accept it slowly, and if they do then it's good.

cuteleaff:OoO

cuteleaff: Then I will make friends with a grasshopper, an ant and a bird!

cuteleaff: And I'll call them Grassy, Ani and Jimmy!

fantastic_cahaya: Okay Daun.

cuteleaff: Are you happy with that Cahaya?

fantastic_cahaya: Um yes?

cuteleaff: Yay! It's a good love!

cuteleaff: But Cahaya, you told me that there are two kinds of love. What's the other one?

fantastic_cahaya: Oh.

fantastic_cahaya: The second kind of love is unhealthy love. It's not a good love.

fantastic_cahaya: It's a bad love.

cuteleaff: Bad? How is it bad?

fantastic_cahaya: Do you know what obsession means?

cuteleaff: Eating a jar of chocolate chip cookies and not being able to stop eating until the jar is empty?

fantastic_cahaya: Um sure, you can say it like that.

fantastic_cahaya: How about manipulate?

cuteleaff: Is that food?

fantastic_cahaya: Are you taking me seriously?

cuteleaff: owo?

cuteleaff: Of course Cahaya! Why wouldn't I?

fantastic_cahaya: Hmm...

fantastic_cahaya: Fine. How about control?

cuteleaff: Oh, like puppet strings?

fantastic_cahaya: Err...

cuteleaff: How are those related to unhealthy love?

fantastic_cahaya: Well that's the thing, unhealthy love is usually about obsession and control. It's like your friends with a person who has an obsession with food and is only your friend because you have so much food and that friend controls you on what kind of food you can bring or buy.

cuteleaff: OoO

cuteleaff: Like Gopal?

fantastic_cahaya: Not like Gopal. Gopal is a good person?

cuteleaff: Your right Cahaya! It's bad of me to think that Gopal is like that. Everyone likes Gopal so it's healthy.

fantastic_cahaya: Um yes.

cuteleaff: I'm a bad friend for thinking of something like that.

fantastic_cahaya: No you're not.

cuteleaff: OoO!?

fantastic_cahaya: What's wrong Daun?

cuteleaff: If unhealthy love is about not stopping to eat chocolate chip cookies and puppet strings, then the only reason Grassy, Ani, and Jimmy are friends with me is because I have food!

cuteleaff: Q-Q

fantastic_cahaya: No wait Daun, don't cry.

fantastic_cahaya: You'll never now if you don't try!

cuteleaff: But you said it yourself!

fantastic_cahaya:That's not usually the case! You'll never find out unless you try!

cuteleaff: But what if it is? Cahaya they won't be my friend anymore if I don't have food!

fantastic_cahaya: You're not yet friends with a grasshopper, an ant and a bird, so you never know what will happen!

cuteleaff: They will be! It's quite obvious that my friendship with them will just be unhealthy love!

cuteleaff: Talking about unhealthy love is starting to give me a headache!

fantastic_cahaya: Then don't think about unhealthy and healthy love. Just keep calm Daun.

fantastic_cahaya: And please don't tell me you're crying.

cuteleaff: I'm not.

fantastic_cahaya: Okay.

8:15 pm

cuteleaff: How does it happen?

fantastic_cahaya: How does what happen?

cuteleaff: Yaya and Ying's love. How does it happen?

fantastic_cahaya: I'm really not too keen about this and I'm not an expert at this love stuff.

cuteleaff: You're already an expert to me. :)

fantastic_cahaya: Thanks Daun.

cuteleaff: Your welcome!

fantastic_cahaya: Okay...

fantastic_cahaya: I'm just going to say the obvious, it's about feelings.

cuteleaff: Feelings?

fantastic_cahaya: Yes. How you feel about that certain person. How you strongly feel about them in a romantic way.

fantastic_cahaya: It's just like how you romantically feel about the opposite gender, but in this case it's the same gender. Of course you don't decide it on the spot, it takes time to develop. It's not really different from falling in love with the opposite gender but it's new for some people because liking or loving the same gender isn't normal.

cuteleaff: Why?

fantastic_cahaya: Because people think that it's wrong. Liking or loving the same gender is wrong and that we could only like or love the opposite gender. But they're wrong. Because love isn't like that, it's free.

fantastic_cahaya: Love is free and it's for everyone.

cuteleaff: Do you like someone that way Cahaya?

fantastic_cahaya: No.

cuteleaff: Eh?

cuteleaff: Come on!

cuteleaff: You're so into it that I was thinking that you like someone that way! Come on Cahaya! Don't be shy! I won't tell anyone!

fantastic_cahaya: Fine.

cuteleaff: Yay!

fantastic_cahaya: But I won't be telling their name.

cuteleaff: Eh?

cuteleaff: Fine.

fantastic_cahaya: I do like someone that way.

cuteleaff: Does he go to the same school as you?

fantastic_cahaya: He does.

cuteleaff: What year is he in?

fantastic_cahaya: First year.

cuteleaff: owo

cuteleaff: You like a first year student?! Cool! What class is he in?

fantastic_cahaya: If I tell you that you'll go looking for him.

cuteleaff: No I won't.

fantastic_cahaya: Still a bad liar.

cuteleaff: I'm not lying.

fantastic_cahaya: Daun.

cuteleaff: Fine.

cuteleaff: How did you like him anyway?

fantastic_cahaya: Your not letting this go aren't you?

cuteleaff: :)

cuteleaff: How can I not?

fantastic_cahaya: You're feeling smug about this.

cuteleaff: No?

fantastic_cahaya: -_-

cuteleaff: Ahaha.

cuteleaff: How can I not Cahaya? It's interesting!

fantastic_cahaya: What's interesting?

cuteleaff: Love!

fantastic_cahaya:...

fantastic_cahaya: How is love interesting?

cuteleaff: It's just like you said Cahaya! There are two kinds of love, healthy and unhealthy love. There's a good kind of love and there's a bad! There is many more love under the two and love is free! Anyone and everyone have it!

cuteleaff: Same gender love!

fantastic_cahaya: Your ecstatic about this.

cuteleaff: ?

cuteleaff: And your feeling it too Cahaya.

fantastic_cahaya: Feeling what?

cuteleaff: You like a boy!

fantastic_cahaya: You don't think it's weird?

cuteleaff: Weird?

fantastic_cahaya: Me liking a boy.

cuteleaff: No? You said so yourself Cahaya, it's not different from liking the opposite gender. Besides, you're still you! You haven't changed!

fantastic_cahaya: Wow.

fantastic_cahaya: Thanks Daun.

cuteleaff: Your welcome!

cuteleaff: So will you tell me?

fantastic_cahaya: This is going to be a long night.

cuteleaff: Hehe.

fantastic_cahaya: Won't Angin be mad if he finds out that you're awake?

cuteleaff: He might.

fantastic_cahaya: Then I'll tell you some other time.

cuteleaff: Aw, come on Cahaya!

fantastic_cahaya: No.

fantastic_cahaya: I don't want you to get in trouble.

cuteleaff: Hmm.

cuteleaff: Fine.

fantastic_cahaya: Goodnight Daun.

cuteleaff: Goodnight Cahaya.

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

22.1K 1.4K 32
English Version!!! It's just a normal day when the elemental brothers were doing they're own usual stuff. Ice the polar bear who sleeps all the time...
638 50 8
⊱ ────── {.⋅ ♫ ⋅.} ───── ⊰ ❝ 𝑀𝑒? 𝐿𝑖𝑘𝑒 ℎ𝑖𝑚? 𝑁𝑜 𝑤𝑎𝑦! 𝐼 𝑙𝑖𝑘𝑒 𝑠𝑜𝑚𝑒𝑜𝑛𝑒 𝑒𝑙𝑠𝑒. ❞ ❝ 𝑌/𝑛, 𝑦𝑜𝑢'𝑟𝑒 𝑎𝑙𝑟𝑒𝑎𝑑𝑦 𝑜𝑣𝑒𝑟...
54.7K 3K 27
"You're all I need..." [BBB Petir & BBB Daun (Sibling AU)] {Disclaimer: I do NOT own any of the characters here. They belong to Monsta. I only own t...
48K 3.4K 32
"My little brother's my source of happiness... ... how about yours?" [BBB Air & BBB Angin (Sibling AU)] {Disclaimer: I do NOT own BoBoiBoy nor any of...