π—¦π˜„π—²π—²π˜π—Άπ—²πŸ¦‹

By blesivxdraco

" you're way to innocent for your own good." " Im hungry." Grace Lancaster has always been to innocent for he... More

CHARACTERS/ AESTHETICSοΏΌ
Chapter 1: River
Chapter 2: Grace
Chapter 3: River
Chapter 4: Grace
Chapter 5: River
Chapter 6: Grace
Chapter 7: River
Chapter 8: Grace
Chapter 9: River
Chapter 10: Grace
Chapter 11: Grace
Chapter 12: River
Chapter 13: Grace
Chapter 14: River
Chapter 15: Grace
Chapter 16: River
Chapter 17: Grace
Chapter 18: River
Chapter 19: Grace
Chapter 20: Grace
Chapter 21: River
Chapter 22: Grace
Chapter 23: River
Chapter 24: River
Chapter 25: Grace
Chapter 26: River
Chapter 27: Grace
Chapter 29: River
Chapter 30: Grace
Chapter 31: River
Chapter 32: Grace
Chapter 33: Grace
Chapter 34: River
Chapter 35: River
Chapter 36: River
Chapter 37: River
Chapter 38: River
Chapter 39: Grace
Chapter 40: River
Chapter 41: Grace
Chapter 42: River
Chapter 43: River/ Grace
Chapter 44: Grace
Chapter 45: River
EpilogueοΏΌ
Bonus Chapter

Chapter 28: Grace

13.1K 305 14
By blesivxdraco

We got to the tattoo parlor quickly. River handed me a jacket because it was cold. He put his arm around me as we walked into the shop.

River looked around with me as Finn talked to his buddy. River pointed out where a tattoo would hurt the most and least on my body.

River stood in the room with me as the guy started prepping my skin.

River was talking to the man as I settled in the seat. I didn't want my family to know I got a tattoo just yet and River approves of this tattoo because he's the only one that was going to see it.

My rib cage was where I was getting the tattoo.
River banished the boys from the room because I had to be in my bra for the tattoo without my shirt. Basically naked.

The guy started on the tattoo and River continued staring directly at me.

"What?" I ask. " does it not hurt to you?" He rose his brows. " not really, is it supposed to?" I was contemplating whether I should fake the pain to make him feel better.

" it's a bunch of needles sticking you, it hurts."
"N-needles?" I start to freak out. " River you freaked her out." The tattoo artist pulled away.

River cursed himself and then picked me up and sat down on the tattoo chair, he placed me back on the chair but this time on his lap. He let me straddle him as the artist continued. I smiled at him as he kissed my nose.

I buried my face on his neck as he whispered nothings into my ear.

" Woah there she is!" Logan said as River and I walked out of the room. " let's see!"
I lifted my shirt and revealed the butterflies on my rib cage.

" look at you birthday girl." Logan gave me a high five. " I love it!"
" let's go get cake," Robert said as we walked out.

" I can't stop looking at it!" I told River. " baby you have to put your shirt back down at some point."
I let the shirt go and covered the tattoo again. "right."

They took me to Baskin and Robbin's and Finn had his arm draped over me.

" ok listen.." Finn said to the cashier. "Our friend here is 18 today and we only have a few hours left until her birthday is over so we need an ice cream cake asap." I whispered something into Finn's ear and he nodded. " and make sure there are sprinkles."

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

1.3M 34K 49
Natalia is well Natalia. She's an average teenager who likes to party, have sex, and occasionally do drugs. With filthy rich parents she never has to...
2.8K 267 45
"He was the definition of what you call bad, he smoked, he broke the law, he drove too fast for his own good.He didn't care because no one taught him...
1.9M 36.8K 45
*FIRST COUPLE CHAPTERS ARE CRINGE BUT GET BETTER... I HOPE :|* FIND AN UPDATED VERSION ON @waddlefreaks Arabella Carter A sixteen year old with a na...