Water Under the Bridge โ€บโ€บ n.h...

By emmaanne19

Niall isn't the same sweet kid I grew up with and used to call my best friend. He's famous, he's hot, and he... More

One
Two
Three
Four
Five
Six
Seven
Eight
Nine
Ten
Eleven
Twelve
Thirteen
Fourteen
Fifteen
Sixteen
Seventeen
Eighteen
Nineteen
Twenty
Twenty-One
Twenty-Two
Twenty-Three
Twenty-Four
Twenty-Five
Twenty-Six
Twenty-Seven
Twenty-Eight
Twenty-Nine
Thirty-One
Thirty-Two
Thirty-Three
Thirty-Four

Thirty

1.6K 37 11
By emmaanne19

Kate Marshall

My heart hammered in my chest. All around us were shrieks of panic and fear. They were muffled in my head, my own adrenaline and pumping blood partially drowning them out.

Strong arms pulled me in, somehow plucking me out of the darkness.

Niall held me to him, one of his hands protectively cradling my head against his chest, the other arm wrapped around my back. I felt his heart thudding rapidly against me.

The panic in the building grew louder and Niall hugged me closer. My fingers tightened their grip on him, grasping at his shirt.

On the other side of the stage, thousands of people are currently trying to get out of this stadium in the pitch dark. Had I heard any more loud bangs? I haven't heard much outside my own head since it happened. Please God I hope they weren't gun shots. I couldn't tell if it had been five minutes or ten seconds. I was floating through this eery, dark unknown with only Niall's grasp keeping me anchored.

"We've got to move!" Paul shouted. "The bus can't get in but there's a van nearby."

A phone flashlight lit up the end of the dark hallway as best as it could manage.

I felt frozen. Thankfully Niall was ready to react.

"The van is here," Paul shouted as he pushed the door open. "Go!" From what I could see with what little light there was, he and many other security guards had created a tunnel of sorts with their bodies, shielding us from whatever may be near by.

It was extra dark outside too. Street lights weren't on making everything that much creepier.

Niall gripped my hand fiercely and pushed through, following the other boys out the doors and into the van. He shoved me inside first, roughly but protectively, then he clambered in as well. I felt my head whip back as the car peeled out faster than any I've ever been in.

"Headlights!" Liam shouted nervously.

"No," the driver replied. "Not until we're away from that mess."

"The fuck was that?" Louis asked, sounding just as shaken as I felt.

Niall pulled me to him again so that I was tucked safely against his chest. I was beyond caring how we looked in this moment. No one's mind was on how we were sitting and it was dark anyway.

Sure enough, the headlights were off so we were being driven in complete darkness. That's horrifying! I couldn't look.

Niall's heartbeat was still thundering against my ear. I can't wait to be safely back at the hotel.

Finally when we had gotten out of the stadium parking lot, the driver turned his headlights on and practically put the pedal to the floor.

The driver called someone and we all listened in to the phone call. "We're out. Any word on what that was?"

"Not yet," we could hear Paul say on the other end of the line. "The power on this whole grid section is still down."

"Don't stick around."

"We're leaving soon." They hung up.

Finally we were pulling into the parking garage of the hotel, headed for the service door. More members of the security team met us at the door to usher us upstairs. Niall and I didn't let go of each other's hands the whole ride up.

"Try and get some sleep," we were told. "We will continue monitoring the situation and will update you when we know something."

Everyone looked out of sorts as they wandered through the hall to their rooms. I was ready to pull Niall into mine but I didn't have to. He lead the way into my room for me.

Behind the closed door, we each let out huge sighs and I practically collapsed in his arms.

"Fuck," he muttered, wrapping his arms securely around me. "That scared the shit out of me."

Our hearts were still beating fast against one another's. "Me too. I'm so glad you were there."

His hands wandered soothingly along my body. Our breathing was still rapid, the airy sounds filling the room. He pulled his head back just enough to look into my eyes. "Kate, I don't want to be away from you tonight."

"Me neither." My voice was a whisper as I tightened my grip on him, feeling his chest rise and fall against mine. The fight from two nights ago was forgotten. It didn't matter anymore. When hell broke loose, he is who I wanted by my side, and that's exactly where he was. Without hesitation.

He leaned closer to me, studying my face, parting his lips. His eyes were blazing with intensity. I wish I could have seen them when we sprung into action earlier. I bet they looked something like this.

He moved further in to me too slowly. His breath was warm against my skin.

He was going to do it. He was going to kiss me. Then when he finally closed that gap, it wasn't my mouth that he found but my neck. He was suddenly kissing near my collarbone with such intensity. My body came alive at his touch. I enjoyed the feeling of his strong body in my arms and his skillful lips on my skin.

He playfully sucked at the sensitive skin and I moaned at the feeling. He pressed his body into mine and we stumbled towards the bed, balancing between wanting to be glued together and wanting to reach it.

I reached down, running my hands over him still in his pants. He was already getting hard which only encouraged me to increase my teasing. He moaned into my neck and I arched into him.

Impatiently, I pushed him back onto the bed and he complied. He leaned back flat on the mattress and I climbed on top of him, all too happy to have his body under mine. The tight skirt I had worn for my set rode up my hips as I sat perched on top of him straddling his hips. Niall was still in his pants.

His eyes lit up watching my body on top of him. He reached out and gently fingered me, very lightly, just two fingers teasing me over my undies. It didn't matter that his touch was light with a layer still between us. Watching him watch me on top of him had me turned on. I could feel my own wetness pooling.

I leaned down and ran my hands up his torso, pushing his shirt up before working at the buttons. He helped me get it off as I trailed my fingers through his dark chest hair. God he's so fucking hot.

Once his shirt was gone, he looked into my eyes again. His gaze was becoming more intense. He didn't even dare blink as his skilled fingers very slowly pushed my panties aside and reached my wet center.

"Fuck," he muttered as he felt me, so ready for him. I whimpered at his touch, finding it hard to stay steadily perched on top of him while his fingers circled my clit.

"Niall," I moaned, starting to rock my hips against his fingers.

"You look crazy sexy," he told me, his voice deep and desperate. "Take your top off."

I didn't hesitate. I can't think of one thing he could ask of me in this moment that I'd say no to. I tossed my shirt aside and went for my bra next.

As his fingers picked up speed, so did my hip rocking. My chest was really bouncing now. I felt sexy and powerful on top of him, his fingers inside me.

Niall's face of concentration was crazy hot. The way he looked in my eyes while bringing me so close to the edge.

"Are you ready to come?" Niall's voice was demanding it. I nodded, moans escaping my mouth, as he pushed two fingers into me and continued teasing my clit with his thumb.

I looked in his eyes and his fingers sent me over the edge, my orgasm washing over me. I collapsed on his body, my hips rolling against him as the pleasure pulsed through me. My hands grabbed at his chest, feeling his coarse hair and the bit of sweat that had appeared. I cried out into his neck as he gently brought me down.

Before I had finished catching my breath, I was kissing his neck and clinging to his chest. I'm not letting him do to me what he did last time, which was give me the greatest pleasure and then take nothing for himself. I want to make him feel good too. I want to make him come.

I was frantically kissing on his neck and his jaw, my fingers working to get his pants undone. I pulled his cock into my hand. He was already completely hard and ready for me.

I pumped my hand over him, feeling the bit of come that was already leaking from his tip, enjoying the gratifying sounds he was making.

He kicked his pants down from underneath me. I'm glad he's making moves as well. I sat up again, took my panties off, and straddled him, ready to take him, when he stopped me.

"Please god tell me you have condoms," he practically growled.

"I do. Corner of my suitcase."

Niall climbed out of bed and walked over to the chair where my suitcase was sitting. He rummaged a second before spotting the box and grabbing one.

I sat back and watched him work with it confidently like he'd done it a thousand times. He probably has. He was completely erect and I was completely ready for him. He saw the look I was giving him.

Niall climbed back into bed, positioning himself on top of me. I spread my legs for him and took his length in my hand.

He kissed me, being gentle, not taking me yet but just letting my hands tease him. I rubbed his tip over my wet slit.

Niall's lips on mine were crazy hot, but I want all of him. "Please, Niall," I pleaded.

"You sure you're ready again? Already?"

"I'm ready for you."

"Okay baby."

Niall pushed into me, moving kind of slowly, moaning against my skin as he went deeper. I cried out, so wrapped up in the pleasure.

He stopped deep inside me, I think waiting to make sure I really was ready for more so soon. I tightened myself around his cock and he groaned.

He started thrusting into me, his pace steady, not too fast. I wrapped my arms around him, gripping his lower back as he fucked into me again and again.

I gasped and moaned and enjoyed every inch of him in me. He tipped his chin up towards me, his eyes meeting mine and his face revealing all the pleasure he was feeling.

"I want you to come, Niall."

"Are you close?" He was trying to hold out for me.

"I want you to come," I repeated. "While fucking me."

I reached one hand up into his hair and gripped, but not too roughly. His eyes were intense.

"Please come for me, Niall."

He pushed into me a couple more times before reaching his high, his rigid cock inside me sending me into my second orgasm. I cried out, clinging to his body that was collapsed on mine, damp with sweat and struggling to catch breath.

"God I've missed this."

A/N:

See what I mean by trying up my smut game? I hope it's noticeably better. I also hope y'all liked it and didn't think it was too much. I actually get quite embarrassed before hitting publish but I just keep reminding myself "it's not like they know who I ~really~ am" and that makes me feel better lmao.

Emma

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

2.1M 109K 62
โ†ณ โ [ INSANITY ] โž โ” yandere alastor x fem! reader โ”• ๐ˆ๐ง ๐ฐ๐ก๐ข๐œ๐ก, (y/n) dies and for some strange reason, reincarnates as a ...
995K 32.9K 60
๐’๐“๐€๐‘๐†๐ˆ๐‘๐‹ โ”€โ”€โ”€โ”€ โi just wanna see you shine, 'cause i know you are a stargirl!โž ๐ˆ๐ ๐–๐‡๐ˆ๐‚๐‡ jude bellingham finally manages to shoot...
397K 14K 88
The story is about the little girl who has 7 older brothers, honestly, 7 overprotective brothers!! It's a series by the way!!! ๐Ÿ˜‚๐Ÿ’œ my first fanfic...
944K 37.7K 47
Being a single dad is difficult. Being a Formula 1 driver is also tricky. Charles Leclerc is living both situations and it's hard, especially since h...