Adventures With The Aftons!

LyrikandRythms

This is basically challanges that the Aftons(My Au) are put through. I highly suggest reading "My Afton Au" b... Еще

Afton Family Reunion

20 1 0
LyrikandRythms

I've been waiting for SO long to finally start writing these, since I currently don't know how Emily and Henry's life styles are gonna be. Just know that the only thing that's probably gonna change every once in a while is gonna be designs, but other than that everything should stay the same-ish. I also don't have a cover yet-...sorry-
Spirit Type
-Orange is a spirit who has suffered in their past life
-Red is an Angry spirit
-Purple is a spirit who seeks revenge
-Blue is a restless spirit
-White is a regretful spirit. If the wings are grey it means they don't fully regret what they could've done in the past
-Magenta is a heartbroken spirit
-Yellow is a deceitful spirit, they can shapeshift into objects or people and copy their voice
-Pink is a violent spirit
Angel- A spirit who went to Heaven
Neutral- A spirit who never left Earth
Fallen Angel- A spirit who left Heaven without permission or an Angel who harmed or killed someone

But that should be coming soon!
_________________________________

Chapter 1
Reliving the Past

Jeremy was currently working on an engine of a truck. Soot, oil, and grease covered his hands, and shirt. A light layer of sweat was beaded on his forehead as he began to change the oil. "Eggs," a familiar, robotic voice spoke from on of the front corners kf the large garage. "Yes Molten?" Jeremy responded, now tighening a screw on the engine. Molten hesitated their question, not sure if it was a good idea to ask.

"Did you have a family?"

Jeremy froze. He stared down at the engine like some invisible force had stopped him from continuing. "Uh- yeah," he replied quietly. "Where are they?" Molten asked after a moment. "I....I'm not sure about what happened to my little sister, but everyone else is dead," Jeremy answered. Molten looked down at the ground, thinking about how to change the subject to something less sensitive.

"Did you have a home, before Mr. Emily and your own?" They settled with that question. They didn't want to admit it, but they did care about "Eggs."

Jeremy smiled a bit and placed the wrench down on the engine, picking up a towel and attempting to clean his hands. Although it barely did anything. He turned around, now facing Molten. He walked towards the animatronic and sat down infront of them. "I did," he replied.

"Can we go and see this house?" Molten asked. Jeremy stayed silent for a moment before sighing and nodding, "but you'll have to wait until I get cleaned up at home."

Jeremy stood up and went back to working on the lone engine still sitting in the truck.

Three Hours Later...

It had been 30 minutes since the two had made it home. The first thing Jeremy did was quickly get to the bathroom to clean up before anyone noticed him. Charlie had a tendency to jump into hugs and Jeremy didn't want to get her dirty.

Molten was using their wires to make a makeshift hammock which strung down from the ceiling. They chatted with Daniel and Gabriel, the two boys seemed to be cracking jokes that Molten didn't understand. Daniel made a mental note to ask Jeremy later on if he could add humour to Moltens database.

Jeremy stepped out into the living room, cleaned up.

"You ready to go Molten?" He asked, looking up at the animatronic. Molten jumped down, unlatching their wires from the ceiling and landing on the ground with a thud. "We've been waiting for 31 minutes and 10 seconds," Molten replied. "So I guess that's a yes?" Jeremy asked, smiling.

Molten nodded and quickly moved to the door. Jeremy sighed and followed, Molten always acted this way when they were eager about something. "The house isn't far, around a ten minute walk, if no ones bought the house, then I can give you at tour, but afterwards, we're coming back here," Jeremy explained. He opened the door and the two exited the house, closing the door behind them.

10 Minutes Later...

The two were stopped infront of an old two story house. It was hard to tell if the house aas white, or light grey mixed with darker shades. "This house appears old," Molten commented. Jeremy chuckled, "that's because no one's lived in this house for a long time," he explained. Molten scanned the area, including the house, "and you would be correct in your assumption."

Jeremy walked up to the door and gestured for Molten to follow. As Molten stopped beside Jeremy, the 'human,' as Molten would describe him, got the door open. The hinges connecting the door to the old house creaked and groaned as Jeremy struggled to push the door open. Then the two went in.

They were now in a living room. It was full of dust and cobwebs. Jeremy bet that there was so much dust in the house that it would throw someone into a ten minute coughing fit. Although, seeing the house was bringing back multiple memories as Jeremy set a duffle bag he brought on the couch. He remembered taking care of his siblings, helping them with their homework, playing games, and much more.

But...he was also reminded of all those times he tormented his brother, jumpscaring him with a Foxy Mask.

Yet he always felt guilty afterwards...

A frown formed on his face. But unbeknownst to him, he was being watched...

Jeremy decided to move onto the kitchen, Molten was most likely upstairs looking around.

More memories swept back to Jeremy as he glanced around the dusty, dark kitchen. He smirked a bit at the thought of these memories. He remembered almost burning the house down one time, or somehow covered in food, forcing him to start over. Or how he had to chase his siblings out of the kitchen only for one of them to steal the food.

These memories reminded Jeremy that the past wasn't all that bad. These memories counteracted all of the awful experiences that went on in this house.

He sighed, wishing he could just start over, wishing he could just...start anew. Yes, he knew this was a selfish way of thinking, but he truly missed his family and just wanted to see them, even if it were for the last time.

He quickly moved on, exiting the kitchen and into a short corridor that led to a laundry room. He remembered playing hide and seek with his siblings. And that one of the machines was his Elizabeth's; his younger siblings, favourite hiding place.

To the right of the laundry room was stairs leading up to the second floor. Taking a deep breath, Jeremy ventured up to where his siblings and his old room was. He stopped at the top of the stairs. Infront him was a hallway lined with six doors, three on each side. On the left was his and his siblings room. On the right was the guest room, the bathroom, and their parents room. He decided to start with his room, the first door on the left.

He opened the door, taking note to the loud and long creak from the hinges.

He entered the room, and more memories flooded back. Memories of him and his friends having sleepovers. Then to memories about him and his siblings. He would remember opening the closet, only for Evan to stumble out and fall to the floor.

"Evan?"

"Shhhhhh! I'm hiding from Eli!"

Evan would then scramble back into the closet and slide the doors closed, leaving his older brother to crack up. He remembered Evan sleeping in his room alot because of his Paranoid Schizophrenia. Their little sister would eventually join them.

Jeremy backed out of the room, a small smile on his face as he moved onto the second door on the left.

Elizabeths room...

He was hesitant, but opened the door, the same creak sound repeated itself. He walked into the room. He remembered having tea parties, fashion shows, and dance battles between his siblings. We always thought Elizabeth would be a Fashion Designer when she grew up, for her love and talent in fashion.

Jeremy looked around the room. Dusty toys and dolls were scattered around on the floor, it was obvious they hadn't been moved since she went missing. He quickly stepped out of the room before a mental breakdown would ensue, and moved to the last door on the left.

Evans room.....

Jeremy wanted to enter...but stopped. He stared at the door for a moment befors quickly moving towards the musty, cracked window at the end of the hallway. He didn't have the courage to enter his younger brothers room, not just yet.

He took a deep breath and looked out the window. It overlooked the backyard.

A few flower beds with dead roses and daisies layed against the evenly smoothed out dirt. Jeremy went back to the top of the stair case, climbed down, and exited out the back door. He looked around. A lone tree stood atleast 10 yards away from the home.

Jeremy remembered how accident prone Elizabeth was, and how worrisome Evan would be. Elizabeth always fell out of the tree, earning scrapes, scratches, and bruises. But surprisingly, no broken bones.

He remembered having campsites in this 'backyard,' and how Evan would always be nervous about it. But he would put on a brave face for Elizabeth. They'd play so many games out here.

Jeremy sighed and sat down on the grass. 30 yards from the lone tree was a broad forest. If someone were to walk far enough out, they would potentially get lost.

Molten walked out into the backyatf. They were hesitant, but moved over to Jeremy and sat down next to him. "What are you thinking about, Eggs?" They asked. Jeremy looked down at the grass that seemed to wave in the wind. "Uh-...just...thinking about my family," he answered. "I know that Evan and Mom are dead, but the more that I think about it, the more I'm starting to question if Lizzy and father are alive," he added.

"Elizabeth Afton and Emily Afton, their names are in our database, they possessed us for some time," Molten spoke.

Jeremy looked up at Molten, his eyes were wide. "What happened to them then!?" He exclaimed. Molten scanned back on his Memory Chip, "Emily Afton left and went to Heaven, Elizabeth Afton seperated from us. Whereabouts are unkown," Molten replied. Jeremly looked back down at the ground, "so Eli is dead..."

Molten looked out in the distance, "yes, but we've learnt that death id a hard thing to take in, but what's important is all the memories that were made with them."

Jeremy's head rose up to the sky. It was mildly cloudy this evening, no doubt that it probably wouldn't rain today. "Y'know Molten, for a pain in the ass, you're a good friend."

He smiled, closing his eyes, feeling the lukewarm temperature brush against his face. Molten stared at Jeremy, but they quickly looked away in frustration, unable to decipher what a friend was. They'd have to ask Daniel what a 'friend' was later today.

Jeremy opened his eyes and stood up, walking back inside, "where are you going?" Molten asked, standing up aswell. "There's something I need to do," Jeremy responded. He made his way to the living room and grabbed the duffle bag, unzipping it and pulling out an old stuffed bear. It was yellow with a purple bow tie and hat.

He took a deep breath and took it with him upstairs, leaving the duffle bag. He stopped infront of Evan's door. His illusioned heart beat deepened. He slowly grabbed the door knob and turned it, pushing the door open. It creaked like the other doors, but for Jeremy, it was different.

He cringed at the sound, his nerves getting the better of him. He entered into the unnervingly quiet room, the curtains were drawn over the windows, making the bedroom darker than it actually was. The room was clean, but it was still majorly dusty.

Jeremy moved over to Evan's bedside and stopped, looking down at the bed. "Goodbye...brother..." he breathed out as he placed the plush down on the bed. He turned around and was getting ready to leave, fighting tooth an' nail not to break down and cry. But a voice made him stop, as if time itself froze. He knew it wasn't Molten, since they were still either outside or downstairs.

"Mikey...?"
__________________________________

Продолжить чтение

Вам также понравится

1.3M 57K 103
Maddison Sloan starts her residency at Seattle Grace Hospital and runs into old faces and new friends. "Ugh, men are idiots." OC x OC
626K 31.7K 60
A Story of a cute naughty prince who called himself Mr Taetae got Married to a Handsome yet Cold King Jeon Jungkook. The Union of Two totally differe...
1.1M 19.3K 132
requests (open) walker scobell imagines AND preferences :) -- #1 - riordan (04.30.24) #1 - leenascobell (05.29.24) #2 - adamreed (04.30.24) #2 - momo...
73.9K 2.9K 24
Noah always believed her and Lando were forever, but when he ended things with her to further his racing career it left her heartbroken and alone. I...