My brother's roommate

By followingmydreams2

About to start the grammar edit for this book. I am breaking down the chapters, so they are shorter getting t... More

ONE
two
three
four
five
six
seven
eight
nine
ten
eleven
twelve
thirteen
fourteen
fifteen
sixteen
seventeen
eighteen
nineteen
twenty
Twenty-two
twenty-three
Twenty-four
Twenty-five
twenty-six
twenty-seven
twenty-eight
twenty-nine
Thirty
thirty-one
thirty-two
thirty-three
thirty-four
thirty-five

Twenty-one

6 1 0
By followingmydreams2

Rachel

Laying here in the dark I really don't want to get up. Last night was so amazing. Since I have to pee, I know I have to get up but as I do Chris pulls me close to him making me laugh. "Baby I have to go to the bathroom" I whisper and try to get up again. I am so used to getting up this early in the morning but Chris sure isn't, so it makes me laugh again when he says in a sleepy voice "too early". "You don't have to get up Chris go back to sleep but I have to go to the bathroom" I whine really having to go. After a minute he lets me go so I jump up and run to the bathroom making him laugh. When I am done in the bathroom, I walk back out to the room to find Chris has went back to sleep. I know I won't be getting back to sleep so as quiet as I can I sneak out of the room. I know Chris said there wasn't any food but maybe there is at least something to drink, so I go to the fridge. Finding nothing in it I look in the cabinets but find only dishes. Not wanting to drink from the tap I decide to just go watch TV until Chris wakes up.

I watch TV for about an hour before all I can think about is how thirsty I am. Maybe the tap isn't bad to drink but walking back to the kitchen I find Chris's jeans still on the floor. Memories of last night flood my head really turning me on. Wasn't there a water in the backseat of the car. So, picking up his pants I look for the keys but come across his wallet first. It would be so easy to just open it and find out who he is. But at the same time, I know there has to be a good reason he doesn't tell me. Maybe he is a friend of Preston's so that is why people use him. No that can't be it because he said that girl did those mean things because of his money and name. Maybe he is really loaded like Preston, from what I have heard the Preston family is very rich. Would I be ok with dating someone like that? What if Chris is like a cousin or something? That goes back to the question of would I be ok with that. He is nothing like Blake tho so maybe that isn't all rich people like I thought. At the same time Preston is said to be a total ass too and that is why very few people even know what he looks like.

Putting his wallet back I grab his keys, he will tell me when he is ready. I love Chris and trust there is a great reason for him to not tell me. As I walk out to the car, I am very thankful that this place is extremely private because I only have on Chris's shirt. Finding the water, I go to head back inside but hearing the water I walk around the cabin instead. I really do love it out here it is so peaceful. Walking over to the small fence I start to think of what I could put in here. A garden would be nice with all kinds of flowers. Looking around the yard a dog would be nice to. I walk over to the fence to go to the water but there is a lock on the gate, and I don't have a key. So, I just sit on the grass to watch the water.

I don't know how long I sit here but the sun is up now so maybe Chris is awake or I can wake him up. As I walk on the back porch it hits me, I walked out the front door so this will be locked. With a sigh I walk around the house thankful there is no stickers in the grass since I have no shoes on. Walking inside I close the door as quiet as I can so if he isn't awake, I won't wake him just yet. Walking over to throw away my bottle I can't find the damn trash can, so I open a few of the lower cabinets until I find it. Why didn't I grab my bag when I was in the car? I guess I will just put my clothes back on from last night and change later. So, I pull off Chris's shirt and pick up my clothes. I start to pick up Chris's clothes and fold them but as I bring his shirt to my nose to smell his amazing scent, I hear a soft chuckle making me jump and spin around to find my boyfriend on the couch. Turning bright red, I ask "how long have you been there" making him laugh again. "Since you walked outside" he answers with a smile. "Why" I ask very curious, but he doesn't answer he just shrugs. Picking his clothes back up I folded them and put everything on the bar. I notice Chris looking at his jeans with a sad expression.

Walking over to him I straddle his lap as I whisper, "I didn't look, all I did was get your keys to get water out of the car". "Why not if you want to know so bad" he ask me, but I don't miss the hurt in his voice. "Because yes I want to know, but I also know you will tell me when you are ready so I will trust my boyfriend and wait" I say as I kiss his neck making him gasp. Just to tease him more I start to grind on him as he says, "can I help you". I don't answer I just start to suck on his neck, I know there will be a mark, but I really like that idea, so I don't stop. Feeling his hands run up my thighs I can't help but smile "can I help you" I whisper in his ear as I kiss and nibble at it. "I watched... you get dressed... so I know you... don't have anything on... under this skirt" he fights to say as I start to rock my hips faster. Pulling back, he gives a whine as I stand up making me laugh. Leaning down I grab his boxers and look up at him to see he is looking down my shirt making me smile as I say, "these are in the way". He doesn't say anything or change where he is looking but he lifts up for me to pull them off. Once those are out of the way I stand up making him pout for losing his view. He really does seem to love playing with a breast and fuck I love that too, so I pull my shirt off. As it hits the floor Chris goes to move but just to tease him more, I playfully say "no sir you stay put or I put the shirt back on" making him freeze.

As I go to take my skirt off Chris whispers "can you leave that on". I'm so confused, why does he want me to leave it on? Does he not like how I look? Feeling extremely sad I look at him making him laugh and say, "come here baby". Still pouting and confused I take a few steps to him as he leans forward. Putting his hands on my knees he slowly runs his hands up my legs taking the skirt with them. My breath catches as he runs his finger across my wet pussy. I spread my legs more as he moves closer to me. Looking up at me he smiles as he puts his hands on my waist and lifts me up. Laying me on the couch he kisses my lips then leaves a trail of kisses to my sex. "God Chris" I moan as he licks my clit and fingers my sex to perfection. After a few mind-blowing orgasms Chris pulls back and sits on the end of the couch. So going back to what I was doing I straddle his lap again. Reaching between us I rub his hard dick on my wet sex making him moan. "Do you want this" I ask, "God yes" he whines making me giggle as I sit on him. As I start to slowly ride my boyfriend he kisses and sucks on my breast making this even better.

After I have countless more releases and Chris has two himself, we decide to go take a shower. Liz said she hates showers with James because someone is stuck waiting in the cold while the other is getting washed up. Unless they have sex in the shower, but with this shower the water falls from a shower head on the ceiling. After we both wash our hair, I turn to Chris and put my arms around his neck making him laugh. Jumping up he grabs my ass as I wrap my legs around him. Kissing his neck again he pants out "baby if you keep doing that you are going to get fucked in the shower". Pulling back to look at him, I bring my hand to his mouth to run my finger across his lips as I whine "what if that is what I want". He looks so deep in thought I really wish I knew what he was thinking. After a moment it hits me, does his think all this is because I looked in his wallet? Not saying anything I get down as he just watches me. "Next time" I whisper and find the soap to wash my body. Feeling hands on my stomach I jump at first as he lays his head on my shoulder and whispers "sorry". I don't say anything but it's not like I even know what to say, so instead I just run my fingers through his hair.

After our shower I notice Chris is still pouting. Standing there in my towel I look around as I grit "damn it". Chris turns to me only making me laugh as I tell him "I didn't get my bag out of the car before I got in the shower". "I'll get it" he laughs as he pulls a shirt on. Getting one of the shirts out of the closet in here I walk out to the living room. Handing me the bag Chris kisses my neck and whispers "I can get you clothes for here". I don't say anything I just open my bag to find the clothes, but I leave Chris's shirt on making him smile for a moment before going back to looking sad. "Can we get the bike before we go to the shop" I ask getting a confused look, so I pout "did you change your mind about teaching me to drive that car" gaining a laugh. "That's fine" he says, and I hate how upset he sounds but I know even if I ask he won't tell me. Getting in the car I find my phone to text Liz.

Last night was great

and this morning.

LOL. What are you doing today?

Other than Chris.

Going to get his bike then

going to the shop. What

are you doing?

Nothing James is going to the shop

to work. You are with your boyfriend.

I don't want to really hang out with

anyone else today.

Can James ask Preston if

you can go with him

today? I will be with Chris

so maybe he wouldn't

mind and I would really

like to talk to you.

James said he will ask. What's

wrong I thought you said you

had amazing time?

Just as I read Liz's text Chris's phone goes off with

a text. It has to be just a coincidence right.

I did but I just... it's hard

to explain on a text.

I understand, as soon as James's

gets an answer I will let you know.

If I can't go tho, we can call and talk.

How are you younger

then me?

No clue sis.

Looking over at Chris he looks like he is in deep thought. "I love you" I whisper but can't help but feel like I did something wrong. "I love you too" Chris whispers but never looks at me, then again, he is driving. After a while of total quiet I ask, "did I do something wrong" and that makes him look at me then back at the road. "No mon ange", "huh" I ask making him laugh. "No, my angel" he repeats in English. "Mon ange" I say making him smile as he nods his head, "that's French right" I add as he nods his head again. "I like that" I say with a smile, but I still feel like I did something wrong.

Getting to the hotel I get out to open the gate. As he gets out of the car I laugh "wow that really is the code to the gate". Walking to the back he gets to a safe, opening it he gets keys out. So, I walk over to a shelf that has both helmets on it. Noticing another jacket hanging up I take it so Chris can have his. Turning to look at me Chris gives me a laugh. I don't say anything I just stick out my tongue and go to the bike. Grabbing his jacket Chris walks over to me putting his arms around me. "What if I want you to wear my jacket" he whispers in my ear sending chills down my back. "There both your jackets right" I ask wishing I would have asked before I grabbed it, "yes" he laughs. After he pushes the bike out of the gate, he locks it then pulls out his phone. Chris looks at it for a moment then looks at me so I can't help but ask "what" feeling very confused. He doesn't say anything he just shakes his head and sends a text, but the look on his face is like he isn't sure. Getting on the bike Chris holds his hand out to help me but never looks at me. I feel so confused right now.

I spend the entire trip to the shop trying to figure out what is going on with Chris. Does he think I did look in his wallet? Is that why he seems worried? Why would me knowing who he is be that big of a deal? I have so many questions I really want to ask. Pulling into the fence around the shop I notice not only my brother's car but also the car from last night. Then there is James's car and a few others that I don't know. We don't park out with the other cars Chris pulls in the shop. No one questions him or says anything as we get off the bike. "Hey sis" Josh says walking over to me, getting right next to me he whispers, "what is wrong". I don't answer him at first, I just watch Chris walk to some stairs. After Chris walks in the door at the top of the stairs I turn to my brother. "I don't know" I say not even trying to hide how sad and hurt I am.

I turn back to the door Chris went in, to see Max walking in the room. I'm so lost and confused at the moment I don't even notice my best friend walk up next to me. When she wraps her arms around me, I jump making her laugh. Looking at my brother and James, I say. "He thinks I looked in his wallet and now he is... well" and hold my hand up to the door he is in. "Well, that explains that" Josh says as I turn to him "no it doesn't" I snap getting annoyed. Josh goes to say something, but I don't give him a chance before I walk off. Walking outside the shop I look for that car Chris said he would teach me to drive but I don't see it. Turning around I notice everyone watching me but that only adds to how annoyed I am. I hate to start trouble at his job but I'm so confused. I wish I had my car to go for a drive right now. The Derick guy walks up to me and hands me keys. I just look at him as he laughs "want to drive", "drive what" I ask kinda rude but don't care at the moment. "When my brother gets that look, he just wants to drive", "BROTHER" I yell and look over to see Chris standing at the door with Max. "Who the fuck are y'all" I grit but get a confused look. "Ok I get not knowing Chris, but you don't know who I am" he ask, and I am so pissed at this point. "Why the fuck would I know you" I fuss wanting answers. "Well, that is a first" he says looking very hurt. Looking at the key in my hand they have a keypad, so I hit the button to find what car they go to.

  A dodge challenger honks so I walk over to it. Just before I get in, I look at Derick and ask "how do you know I won't mess up the car" making him laugh. When he can breathe again, he answers "for one not my car and for two I don't care about the car but if you get hurt, he will kill me" Derick says pointing to Chris who looks like he isn't sure. Not caring at the moment, I jump in the car and take off to the track going through the gate that Chris did last night.

Chris

Watching my girl drive off I walk over to Derick "what the fuck are you doing" I grit out very annoyed. "You want her go get her but if you only want to fuck with her head then leave her alone" my brother says. "I'm not messing with her head Derick" I grit making him laugh. "Grow the hell up" he says and walks away. I stand there in the middle of the parking lot just looking to the track. What does he mean that I'm messing with her head? "Go get her or leave" my brother says again really pissing me off. "IT'S MY FUCKING SHOP YOU LEAVE" I yell, then hear not far away "I thought Preston owned the shop" so I turn to see Liz talking to James. As I take a step to Liz to ask if they really don't know who I am James steps in front of her. Walking up next to James I whisper, "I wasn't going to touch her". I know what people think of me I just really don't care. Walking up to my brother he has a huge shit eating grin as he holds out the keys to his car. Snatching them I grit "if she gets hurt, I will kill you" but that only makes him laugh. Jumping in his car I take off to hopefully get my girl, mon ange.  

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

59.2K 2.3K 34
"So what do you want", I said, looking into his deep green eyes. "I thought it was obvious. I want you, and I'm going to get you". "And what makes yo...
1.3K 106 32
A girl, A boy, A friendship turns into something more, And a forced breakup that nobody wanted A few years ago everything was perfect for these two 1...
766K 23.1K 40
• BOOK 1 IN MEANT TO BE SERIES • • COMPLETED • • STANDALONE • ~ "I was never yours." I retorted angrily. "Oh sweetheart. You were always min...
2.8M 125K 65
[Billionaire / Fake Relationship] The last thing Livy expects is to fall for Logan, the hot but damaged billionaire who wants to help her pay for her...